Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will Of The Jewel ❯ Making Friends, Maybe More ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Will Of The Jewel
Chapter IV
Making Friends, Maybe More
 
Summary: Souta has new friends and is being trained in his spirit powers by his sister when she's home. What happens when they meet? What are these dreams that some of them have been having? What does the jewel have to do with anything? Why is it trying to bring certain people together with it's guardian?
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho. I wish I did, but sadly... I don't. I make NO money from the stories. I merely write them for my own enjoyment (and to see if anyone will actually read them).
 
Let's talk telepathy
^^ Hiei
&& Kurama
$$ Someone else
 
Here's chapter four. I've been writing because my computer is being gay and not working. I've also been trying to work on Crimson Rose, but I really need to work on Deadly Feelings. The problem is that I'm stumped on what to make happen next.
 
************************************************************** **************************************************
 
It was getting late, so Kagome decided to let the guys stay. "Souta, bedtime. You know the others' stories, and you have school in the morning."
 
"Hai sis." Souta said defeated as he headed upstairs.
 
"You too Shippo. You're sharing the same room so you both should go to bed."
 
"Hai momma." Shippo said as he followed Souta upstairs.
 
Kagome then turned to the others. "You can spend the night here is you want, since it's so late."
 
"That'd be nice, though I'd like to hear more of what we're dealing with." Kagome nodded at Kurama.
 
"Love to." Yusuke said from his seat.
 
"Hn."
 
"I'll be returning to Reikai to sleep."
 
"Ok, then what do you want to know?" Kagome asked them.
 
"Why is that Miroku helping you?" Kurama asked.
 
"Well... lechery is kind of a family thing. His father and grandfather both were lechers, his grandfather faced Naraku in his youth a little after Kikyo died. During their last battle, Naraku had disguised himself as a beautiful young woman. Because of that, he got close enough to curse Miyogi.
 
Naraku placed a generational curse known as the wind tunnel on him. Every year the hole grows wider until it spreads so far that it sucks him in. When he died, his son gained it, when he died Miroku gained it. Miroku watched as his father was sucked into his own wind tunnel, then Mushin had to seal off his as it appeared. Miroku doesn't have much longer to live unless we can slay Naraku."
 
Kurama looked to be in thought. "So why do you hunt Naraku?"
 
Kagome smiled sadly. "It's my fault that he's gained so much power, also he holds shikon shards and it's my fault the jewel broke."
 
"How's it your fault?" Yusuke asked as he looked at her.
 
"When we found Kohaku, Sango was still slightly injured. Naraku used Sango to steal Inuyasha's sword to trade it for her brother. We followed them to the castle and got there just as Naraku allowed Kohaku his memories back. He fell to his knees beside Sango as he realized who she was.
 
Naraku decided that since Sango wouldn't kill her brother to live, that we could all die. He put a barrier of miasma around us, and Sango placed her poison mask on Kohaku hoping to save him even if it meant her death. I realized that I was the only one who could find Naraku, so I shot an arrow at him.
 
I managed to dispel the miasma and destroyed his arm. I shot another arrow and destroyed most of his body. I didn't hit his heart though, so he lived. If I had managed to hit that, he would've been dead already. If I had somehow stopped Kikyo, she never would have taken my shards and given them to Naraku."
 
"How did she take them?" Kurama asked.
 
"Well we were near Naraku's castle this mist appeared. It made everyone live out their worse nightmares as they were slowly killed, but for some reason it had no effect on me. Kikyo shot an arrow at me, but it only grazed my cheek. Then her soul collectors wrapped around me and I couldn't move, then these vines came up and squeezed me tightly as they pulled me down.
 
I almost passed out from pain when Inuyasha found me. My ribs were cracked from the plants and I could hardly breathe. He talked to Kikyo and let her get away, then asked me what happened. I wouldn't tell him because it would've upset him, I simply said she took my shards."
 
"Then wouldn't that make it Inuyasha's fault?" Asked Yusuke.
 
"Doesn't really matter anymore. It was close to four years ago."
 
"So you hunt him simply to regain the shards?" Kurama asked.
 
"No. While it is my duty to obtain the shards and put the jewel back together, I hunt Naraku in order to help my friends. I want to free Kohaku and Kagura from his hold, avenge Kikyo, save Miroku, and avenge Sango's family and village. As well as Koga's pack."
 
"Do all of your allies have a reason to hunt Naraku?"
 
"Almost all. Naraku attempted to use Sesshomaru to kill Inuyasha, kidnapped Rin, and tried to kill Sesshomaru himself. Members of Koga's pack were almost all annihilated by him as well."
 
"So when we leavin'?" Yusuke asked.
 
"Friday, when Souta gets home from school." She looked at the clock then stood up. "Kurama, Yusuke, follow me. It's time to sleep."
 
They nodded and followed her upstairs as Kagome showed them their rooms. Botan portaled back to Spirit World as Hiei went outside and into the Goshinboku. Kagome entered her room only to find Hiei in there. She eeped as he sprang on her.
 
**&**
 
Kagome was growling at people the next morning, and glaring at Hiei who only smirked at her. Kurama sent an inquisitive glance at the fire demon, but was ignored. Shippo was giggling the entire time. Botan portaled in after Souta got home, and Kagome had him start doing homework as she decided to talk more about the shard hunt.
 
"I wanna tell you some more about Naraku. Because of him we have been to the border beyond life. It's eery there, but we had to get the final shard from there. I managed to take it from Naraku, and we followed Sesshomaru through the gates to leave."
 
Botan's eyes widened. "You've been through the gateway? How?"
 
"Well first we traveled on the blood of some bird demon from hell. When we left we used the gate that Sesshomaru used to enter. He holds the sword of heaven, tenseiga, and it makes the guardians Gozu and Mezu bow to it's owner."
 
"That's amazing!" Botan said happily. "I've never met someone living who's been there before and got back."
 
Kagome shrugged. "That was the second time we went there. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Jaken, and I went there before that. The remains of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father was in there. They were hid within the black pearl which was hidden in Inuyasha's eye. We went there to get the tetseiga from the remains.
 
Hehehe... I accidently pulled the sword when neither of them could, so Sesshomaru tried to kill me. Inuyasha's need to protect me led him to defeating Sesshomaru. I also thought that I should tell you, there's a way to identify those who are created from Naraku."
 
"How's that?" Kurama asked.
 
"A spider shaped burn scar."
 
"Huh?" Kurama asked as he looked at Souta whom had spoken.
 
"Sis told me about it. Naraku has a spider shaped burn scar on his back that he had while he was human. All of his incarnations have it too."
 
"That's right. We saw Kagura's when her clothing was torn during battle, and we saw Goshinki's because well... he didn't wear any clothing."
 
"Momma, shouldn't they leave so they can prepare for the trip?" Shippo asked as he looked at his mother.
 
"I suppose they should."
 
"Can I stay here?" Yusuke asked. "I've nothing to do really."
 
"I don't care." Souta answered before Kagome could.
 
Kurama, Hiei, and Botan all left while Souta sat back down to finish the few assignments he had. Shippo went to his grandmother to get spoiled, so Kagome took Yusuke outside to talk. She laid back against the base of the Goshinboku and looked at him. "How were your dreams last night?" She asked innocently.
 
Yusuke turned to stare at her. "Why do ya wanna know?"
 
"Just curious." Kagome shrugged.
 
"They were interesting. Been that way for a few weeks now."
 
"Interesting meaning of a girl and two other guys?"
 
"How do you....?"
 
"I've been having the same problem." She shrugged. "Except I know exactly who is in my dreams, and it's three certain guys I just met."
 
Yusuke almost choked. "You've been dreamin' bout me, Kurama, and Hiei?" He then fell over laughing. "I don't think Hiei likes humans though."
 
"Seemed to like me last night and the night before."
 
Yusuke's eyes snapped onto her and widened. "He took you?"
 
"Kinda. It was my fault the first night. I was teasing him without meaning to. He had come into my room to talk to me. Last night, I think he just wanted a repeat."
 
"So that's why you've been glaring at him all day?" Yusuke asked with a chuckle.
 
Now she glared at him, while checking him out of course. He was handsome with dark brown hair and honey brown eyes. He seemed to act akin to Inuyasha. "Yes."
 
"Well then, perhaps I should spend the night with you to keep Hiei away." He said with a grin.
 
Kagome gasped and smacked his chest playfully. "I think you'd rather do to me the same things he would."
 
Yusuke leaned over her body and whispered in her ear, causing shivers to run down her back. "You're a beautiful woman, so who wouldn't?" Then he took her lips in a passionate kiss.
 
**&**
 
Kagome sighed as she headed into her room that night. She had just had a make out session with Yusuke earlier, and she'd spent the last two nights in Hiei's arms. The worst part was that she had just met both! Boy was she turning into a whore! I wonder if Hiei's coming by tonight. Gah! What am I thinking? I actually want him to come fuck me!
 
Once she reached the safety of her room, she fell over onto her bed. Too preoccupied with her thoughts was she, that she never heard him enter her room. Or did she notice as his clothes fell to the floor. However she did notice when he clothes were shredded and she was turned over and kissed deeply. She opened her hazy eyes to look into eyes the color of...
 
**&**
 
Souta and Shippo both noticed as Kagome once again growled upon exiting her room. She had slept a little late and it was almost time for Souta to leave for school. After kissing her mother on the cheek, she took a hand of each boy and led them outside. She dropped Souta off at school, then headed for the mall.
 
And rather unfortunately for her, Houjo was there.... and so were her three annoying friends. However she had some luck as she spotted Yusuke and Kuwabara nearby with some brunette girl. Her friends had just reached her as she was about to head for the others.
 
"Kagome!" Squealed her three female friends in unison.
 
"Eri, Yuka, Ayume!" She said with fake happiness. "Hello Houjo."
 
"Hello Kagome." Replied the boy happily.
 
"Who's this?" Eri asked pointing at the red headed boy beside her.
 
Kagome smiled. "This is my adopted son Shippo." She looked at them happily as the seemed very shocked. "Shippo these are my friends. Eri, Yuka, Ayume, and Houjo." (AN. She pointed to each twit as she introduced them.)
 
"When did you adopt him?" asked Ayume.
 
"Not long ago actually." She whispered something else and Shippo barely nodded and took off to do as told.
 
"So Kagome, how have you been?" asked Yuka.
 
"Pretty good. I've even made a few new friends actually."
 
"Really, like who?" Eri asked excitedly.
 
"I met Shuichi Minamino,...."
 
"You have!?" All three girls more exclaimed than asked.
 
"Yes."
 
"Oh my gods he's a total hunk!" Eri commented.
 
"I suppose he looks ok." Kagome said.
 
"OK? Are you feeling alright Kagome?"
 
"I'm fine, it's just that I..."
 
"Kagome." Houjo interrupted. "I was wondering if you'd be able to go out with me tonight."
 
"Umm... Sorry Houjo I already have a..."
 
"Hey Kagome!" Came a masculine shout from nearby. They all turned to see a smirking hunk, and Houjo backed away, as did the girls even though they seemed to be drooling.
 
**&**
 
Shippo had done as he was told and went over to Yusuke. "Yusuke!" He said once he reached them.
 
The three people turned to look at him. "Shippo?" Questioned the brunette boy.
 
"Hai, momma wants your help."
 
"What's she need?" Yusuke asked as he turned to look at the boy.
 
"You to save her from her friends. She said if you came over and told them you were her boyfriends, she'd do anything for you. And she told me to emphasize the anything."
 
"Really?" He questioned with a huge grin.
 
"Hai."
 
"Then let's go save her." He said as he followed the boy over to her. He heard the boy ask her out, and Kagome started to say something to him. "Hey Kagome!"
 
He saw one of the girls pull on her arm. "You know him?" She answered with a nod. "Oh my god Kagome, that's The Yusuke Urameshi. He's a total bully."
 
"He can also hear you and happens to be Kagome's boyfriend." Said boy told them as he grabbed Kagome and kissed her deeply. He about laughed at her dazed expression.
 
"Oh my god! You're going out with him?" Yuka about shouted.
 
"Hai, and I tried to tell you that."
 
Shippo decided to put his two cents in. "He's going to be my daddy!"
 
All eyes turned to the boy who was smiling innocently. Ayume looked at Kagome oddly. "You're engaged?"
 
Winking at the kid, Yusuke answered. "Not yet, but the kid's been buggin me to get her the ring."
 
"You know what, we have to go." Said Eri suddenly. She grabbed the other two girls and Houjo before taking off.
 
"What's going on?" Asked a voice from behind them. They turned to see the brunette girl and Kuwabara behind them. "What's going on Yusuke? I didn't know you got a girlfriend."
 
Yusuke just laughed. "I don't. This is Kagome and Shippo. This is Keiko." He introduced them. "keiko, these two are some friends I met recently, and my next mission will be to help them out on their quest. Shippo here told me that Kagome wanted my help to get rid of whoever they were."
 
Kagome blushed a little. "They were old friends from school. After a few years of dealing with everything, I just outgrew them. Houjo however, continues to bug me about dates. I figured if they thought I had a boyfriend, they'd lay off."
 
Keiko smiled at her. "So what do you do that Yusuke has to help you?"
 
"She fights demons." Yusuke answered.
 
"She knows about demons?" Kagome asked.
 
"Hai, I know. I've been captured by them too many times to not know. How do you know about them?"
 
"Well, being attacked by them and living on a shrine gives me a wealth of knowledge on the subject. Not to mention by being miko." The girls continued talking as the boys shrugged and followed behind them.
 
**&**
 
It was later that night that Kagome was speaking to Shippo in her room. "Is there a reason they keep doing it?"
 
"The two seem to be drawn to you. I'd be surprised if Yusuke doesn't also pop up some night."
 
"Well that helps." Kagome said as she threw a pillow at her son.
 
"Don't blame me, you're the ones having the dreams."
 
"I know, but first it was Hiei, then Kurama snuck over in Youko form."
 
"Maybe tonight it'll be Yusuke in his demon form."
 
"Probably will be since he never told me what he wanted." She sighed. "I probably shouldn't have promised him that."
 
"I think it's the jewel."
 
"What?" Kagome asked as all her attention focused on her son.
 
"I think that it's the jewel. You said that your shard was acting funny, right?" She nodded. "Ever since it has been, you've been having these dreams. So I think the jewel is trying to give you three mates."
 
"You know, that makes sense, but I wonder why the pull is getting stronger."
 
"You have more shards. I looked in the container and they're slowly fusing together."
 
"Of course! That makes me wanna separate them though."
 
"You need to fuse them momma."
 
"I know." She said as she grabbed the bottle they were in. A forth of the shards sat within it. The injuries she returned with were the result of getting close enough to steal his shards; she only managed to take half, but it was enough to weaken him slightly.
 
************************************************************** **************************************************
 
I hope you enjoyed! Please leave lots of comments! And if you have some time, read some of my other stories!