Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Fallen Star ❯ The Incident at the Ice Cream Parlour ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2: The Incident at the Ice Cream Parlour



Once the dust of the battle settled, Botan appeared and set about healing everyone's wounds, not noticing two extra bodies. Sneaking up on the blue hired beauty, Tsuzuki covered her eyes. "Guess who?" Botan screeched, pulling away, holding the plastic bag that she was holding tightly to herself.

"Tsu… Tsu… Tsuzuki, What a surprise>" She said backing away. "We have so much to catch up on. If you go to the all-you-can-eat ice cream parlour. I'll meet you there once I have delivered my message to Lord Koenma." Summoning her oar she disappeared back to Spirit World, only after her departure did Tsuzuki realise that Botan must have had sweets in the bag.

Against the tree where he leaned as he rested from his Dragon of the Darkness Flame attack, Hiei lay sleeping, yet he knew the very moment that Botan had said Ice cream, reacting with a quiet '"Sweet snow," and reaching out as though accepting some from an unknown 'dealer'.

Kurama, could you replace the wards?" Yusuke asked, watching the fire youkai's dragon tattoo. It was starting to get more lively again. Youko Kurama smirked.

"What's the matter, Yusuke? Need me to make your sweetie's boo boos better?" Yusuke prickled in indignation, when the Youko's smirk widened. The Youko knew that he had hit a nerve. Preparing the bandages to replace over all the 'enchanted weapons' of his friend.

"Shut up!" An embarrassed Yusuke cried, stalking over to a tree to sulk as the Youko replaced the wards, making sure that the warding remained in place, the tall Youko stood, stretching to his full height, his lail lightly swishing from side to side in a playful manner. Making sure that Yusuke's eyes were watching him, the demon winked as the ears and glorious tail melted away, leaving his human self in his place.

'Did you have to say those things?' Kurama asked his demon half. 'What possessed you, Youko Kurama?'

'

The boy needed a kick in the ass.' The fox demon said with a mental shrug. 'I know that you've seen the way Hiei looks at him, and I know that you agree.'
'I agree that they would do well together, however in human society such relationships are frowned upon.' Kurama told the Youko. 'Only recently has such ideas become more acceptable.'

'Why you humans deny your natural instincts is beyond my comprehension.'

A flash of a memory showing Youko Kurama and Kuronue in a heated frenzy. The memory made Kurama blush. With a 'humph' the demon receded back into Kurama's mind.


Once things were as normal as they could get, the group set off back to the city. Yusuke involuntarily volunteered to look after Hiei, by that he was the last one in the clearing to leave, therefore he was the one to care for the ice cream addict in the group. Taking Hiei's hand Yusuke lead him all the way to the parlour, however unknown to the Toushin, the fire apparition was more aware than he let on. Inside he had been screaming inside with the happiness the touch of his greatest desire had on him. It was a shame that the trip to the parlour took so little time, then again when he opened his eyes, the sight that met his eyes made him drool.

Once they settled down with the others and started eating the ice cream, they started to quietly chat amongst themselves, no one keeping note on Hiei as they had their fill of ice cream. Seeing Yusuke having chocolate ice cream, one of Hiei's favourite flavours gave the Youko side a brilliant idea. Making an excuse to get more ice cream he purposefully banged against Yusuke's chair, making him crush the cone holding his ice cream, smirking the gold eyes went back to green. .

As though in a trance Hiei's two smaller hands pulled Yusuke's ice cream covered one to his lips, intent on cleaning it to the best of his ability. The taste of Yusuke's sweat mixed with the chocolate ice cream tasted like heaven on Hiei's tongue. Taking each finger in his mouth the smaller demon treated each digit with divine care, swirling his tongue around the fingers, making sure each was clean. However this was having a really bad effect on Yusuke. The feeling of his friend's mouth sucking on his fingers aroused the leader of the Reikai Tantei, not just a little. He squirmed "Hiei, please stop." Yusuke said quietly. Then he was caught by surprise as Hiei licked the sensitive skin leading from wrist to palm, to stop the licking from continuing Yusuke pulled his hand forcefully out of the apparition's grasp. Hiei looked at him, silently asking him why he pulled away when Botan appeared.

"I don't believe that you started without me." The spirit world guide said as she ordered some ice cream for herself. "Anyway I do promised you all introductions. Team Urameshi, this is Asato Tsuzuki and Hisoka Kurosaki, Spirit Guides in training. Shinigami, you will be looking after Yusuke Urameshi, Hiei Jaganshi, Kurama, known as Shuichi Minamino to other humans and Youko Kurama in his foxy form and Kazuma Kuwabara, the only human in the group." Nods had been given, just for show as earlier they had already introduced themselves as they waited or the woman to appear. "Well introductions is over, so I'm on vacation for two months!" The girl said excitedly. "See ya!" She ran outside linking her arm with Hinageshi's. After waiting some time, they managed to convince Hiei that going to Genkai's would be fun; that she'd have more 'sweet snow'.