Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Fallen Star ❯ At Muraki's Mansion ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3: At Muraki's Mansion



"Bad boy." A dark, silky voice said. The owner of the voice walked into view, the once pleasant features was now marred by scars from a fire, but the silvery scars were now beginning to accentuate the fine features. "You were supposed to kill them, not run away with your tail between your legs." He faced his captive, the demon was tied up, held by enchanted wire. The wire was digging into his skin, and some of his blood was dripping from the wounds onto the floor. "Aren't you answering me, Kuronue? You know that I love to hear you screams.".

The bat demon clamped his jaws shut, refusing to give the man the satisfaction of hearing his scream. This just made Muraki smirk as he collected one of the sharpest knives amongst the instruments that he had near to the demon. Kuronue seeing this, knew what was to happen. He tried to move away from the dangerous man, which caused the wire to bite even more deeply into his flesh, making him hiss in pain. Muraki walked behind the bat demon, one hand roamed over Kuronue's wings. A sharp pain lanced through his body as the knife shredded Kuronue's wings, making him scream in the greatest agony he had experienced in a long time.

Blood flowed freely from the ripped wings, staining Muraki's white clothing a bright red. Licking the blood from the knife , marvelling at how quickly the wings were healing themselves. This gave Muraki some good, well bad, ideas. He sliced down each of Kuronue's arms, licking the blood off of the wounds. Then he proceeded to cut away the remainder of Kuronue's clothing. "Now that I have you naked, what possibly could I do?" he asked rhetorically, an idea already present in his sick warped mind. "I have just the plan, one that will be very pleasurable." Muraki paused before saying: "Well for me."

He pulled Kuronue tightly against him, making it painfully obvious what he had in mind. "Your screams were too arousing to miss." Releasing his captive for a moment, Muraki shed his own clothing. "I wonder how good a demon feels." He mused aloud, dragging Kuronue back to him, forcefully entering the demon's body, making Kuronue scream as the forced entry ripped through the tissues. Muraki couldn't help but moan, feeling the demon squeeze him tightly. With the violence that he couldn't express any other way, well at the moment, he forced Kuronue to accept every thrust, each causing more pain every time he forced himself within the unwilling demon. Every violent thrust brought the evil doctor closer to his climax, disgusting the demon further than before.

One more thrust and Kuronue could feel Muraki pulsing within his body, feeling the sticky fluid produced by the human flooding into his body. Kuronue closed his eyes as he cried out in anguish, tears running down his cheeks. His only thought was of the Youko he fought earlier that day. The Youko that had once been his lover. The Youko named Kurama.

After some time Muraki left the room, releasing Kuronue from his bonds. "It was good, but not as good as that boy, Hisoka Kurosaki." Muraki said with a smirk. He started the shower as he dumped his clothing in a bin. Blood was hard enough to get out, but demon blood even more so, especially from white. Stepping under the shower he washed the blood of the demon off of his body. He was satisfied, at least for now.

His mind travelled back to his… venture with the bat demon and how the lines of the curse that he had laid upon the other glowed fiercer than before. That was a pleasant surprise, did this mean that the curse was strengthening? Now that he knew that he could revive dead demons and control them to an extent, he knew of one that he wanted to fight by his side. He had seen this fighter fighting in the Dark Tournament, the Ankoku Butsukai. He had been one of the more esteemed members of the human race to have been invited there to bet on who he thought would win. Muraki had lost a lot of money by backing Team Togoro, by backing the demon he wanted by his side. By backing Karasu.