Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Fallen Star ❯ Of Love and Hate ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 15: Of Love and Hate

Hiei purred as soon as he closed the door behind himself, closing himself and his beloved Yusuke in the room, away from the prying eyes of the others. He pulled Yusuke's shirt off, admiring the chocolate that covered his chest. "Lie on the bed, my love. You said before that you could live with my fantasies, well this is one of my more recent ones." Yusuke lay on the bed as Hiei instructed, watching as Hiei stripped him of his remaining clothing. "Tonight, Yusuke Urameshi, you're mine. Tonight I shall have your pretty ass, and if you're a good boy, maybe I'll let you have mine." He licked at the chocolate covered nipple, making Yusuke whimper and squirm. Hiei pulled out the pastries he had taken and opened them one by one, slicing it using one of his fangs, the contents spilling over Yusuke's body, then Hiei smeared the chocolate over Yusuke's chest, abdomen and penis. Feeding the empty shells to his love he smiled licking his fingers.

Hiei, please, I feel so hot." Yusuke said, trying to get Hiei to do anything to ease the tension in the air. Smiling, Hiei started to lick the chocolate off of his love, only after removing his coat and shirt so chocolate wouldn't stain them. "Feels so good." Yusuke mumbled, making Hiei smirk against the skin.

"You're going to be vocal. I like that, it lets me know if I'm doing things right." The fire demon said returning to the previous task of cleaning the chocolate. From his beloved's body, making mental notes where he got a pleasurable response. One of the more favourable places seemed to be along the bottom of his rib cage. He always arced into the lithe muscle, as though encouraging further licking. Moving away from the ribs, over his abdomen. As he approached the lower end of his abdomen, he could feel Yusuke tremble and hear heated moans from his love.

"Are you getting a little heated, dear Yusuke?" Hiei asked as he finished cleaning off most of the remaining chocolate, his crimson eyes glittered in the dim light. "Only one place left, dear Yusuke." He sandwiching up the full length of Yusuke's semi-erect penis, making Yusuke shout. "I like you like this. I like you below me, I like your moans and shout." He gave another lick, satisfied with the reactions, he then took the, now hard, member in his mouth, feeding it down his throat and heard Yusuke's vocal encouragement. Hiei moaned, causing vibrations along his throat, making Yusuke whimper and moan. It didn't take long for Hiei's sensual movements to take their effect on Yusuke.

Swallowing all that was offered, Hiei pulled back , sticking three fingers in his mouth moistening them to take advantage of Yusuke's , currently boneless, state. Pressing the first digit against the opening, he got no resistance, and the second slid in relatively easy too, however there was quite a lot of resistance, and a slight cry of pain. Encouraging Yusuke to relax, Hiei kissed the inside of his thighs as he moved his fingers within the tight heat. Eventually the muscles surrounding Hiei's fingers relaxed. "Are you ready for more?" He asked, seeing Yusuke's nod he removed his fingers and guided his member to the tight opening and pressed into the tight opening, making Yusuke cry. Slowly Hiei pushed forward into the tight opening, making Yusuke cry.. Slowly Hiei pushed himself into the hilt and stopped, knowing that Yusuke needed time to adjust. He just hoped he hadn't caused too much damage inside his love. When he pulled back and pushed forward again, it felt much easier. Hiei could feel Yusuke relax. Manoeuvring Yusuke, Hiei was able to kiss him while still embedded in his body.

"Hiei." Yusuke panted over and over as Hiei started to speed up his thrusts, not needing to be asked. Yusuke dug his nails into Hiei's back, causing Hiei to hiss in pleasure.

"Yusuke, you feel so good, and you are such a good man." Hiei purred as he sought his release, becoming slightly more violent and Yusuke, too lost in his own passion, was enflamed further by the darker nature of his partner. With a single thrust after Yusuke had given himself totally, Hiei exploded within his lover. He bit into the pillow rather than Yusuke's exposed flesh.

He slowly withdrew, immediately missing the tight heat. Seeing some blood mixed in with the semen oozing from Yusuke's ass told Hiei that there was a little damage. Hiei licked at the discharge, cleaning Yusuke, he slipped his tongue up his lover's ass to continue his ministrations. Yusuke whimpered as he felt Hiei's tongue there, feeling his body respond to Hiei's attention. Hiei looked up and smiled. "Enjoying yourself, my beloved lover?" He asked as he crawled up Yusuke's body. "I know that I am enjoying our time together. I love the feel of your body against mine and since you allowed me to sample your delightful body, it is only fair that you get to do the same." Hiei didn't mention that he preferred being on the receiving end, that he preferred being taken. He wanted Yusuke to experience both sides, hoping that he would prefer being the seme, being the aggressor. The pause gave Yusuke time to roll Hiei onto his back.

"So I have you under my control?" Yusuke asked, licking his mark on the other's neck. "Well I'll have to check out my new bed mate properly." He kissed and licked down Hiei's body, his attention eagerly accepted. Hiei writhed and moaned below Yusuke, the inexperienced touches were like a fire to his skin, it heated his entire self to unimaginable heights. Yusuke kissed Hiei's stomach, licking inside Hiei's navel before kissing further down Hiei's body, then licking up Hiei's engorged length, the touch made Hiei dig his nails into the sheets, desiring more of what Yusuke was offering.

"Please, Yusuke, I need more." Hiei whimpered, his fingers moved to Yusuke's hair. Nodding, Yusuke returned to paying attention to Hiei's need. He was unsure on what he was doing however he wasn't being forced into doing anything. He licked the tip, making Hiei give a loud cry of pleasure, the sound pleasing Yusuke too, acting as encouragement for the Toushin. He slipped some of the length into his mouth, trying to emulate what Hiei had done, however he started gagging and Hiei pulled him off.

"Don't choke because of this. It takes time to get used to. Remember I've had more experience than you. When you're brought up by a group of male demons, there is always one that serves the others'… desires. I'm just happy that being their… bitch has helped me out. That it has given me abilities that I wouldn't have got any other way." He pulled Yusuke's head to his, gently kissing him. "If it's easier, just use your hand." Yusuke laughed.

"I don't give up, Hiei, you should know that by now." He kissed Hiei before returning to his former position more determined to give Hiei the good time he deserved. "Mind over matter. I just didn't expect such a reaction as I got. I want to do this for you." He tried again, and got the same result.

"Relax your throat, remember that it is made of muscle too." Hiei said stroking Yusuke's hair. "Maybe if you changed your form it would be easier. The Toushin are a race of pure males that are able to breed successfully." Yusuke backed off and nodded, moments later Yusuke returned to nestle between Hiei's legs, licking the skin running between his lover's ass and his balls. It felt right for him to do, and the moans of pleasure were a really good reward to the Toushin.

He returned to licking Hiei's length before taking it into his mouth, then beginning to feed it down his throat. He knew that Hiei was enjoying himself more than before when the fire demon thrust his hips upwards, as though trying to get more attention. Yusuke applied more suction on the flesh of the writhing, moaning youkai. With the increased suction it didn't take long for Hiei to give a loud shout as he flooded Yusuke's mouth and throat.

Once he was sure that Hiei was spent Yusuke pulled back. He had expected Hiei to be more dominant than he was, yet the other seemed to prefer handing the reigns of the situation over to his partner, not that Yusuke was complaining. He started sucking his fingers to prepare Hiei when the other pulled his fingers out of his mouth.

"Please, I need you now." Hiei said as he pressed against Yusuke, rubbing his ass against Yusuke's penis. "Please, Yusuke, I need this. I want this." Yusuke gave a barely perceptible nod before pushing into Hiei, making the submissive fire demon yelp in pain. To ease the agony of his intrusion, Yusuke started to kiss and nibble Hiei's upper body, helping the other to relax, then Yusuke started to take the body that was so willingly offered to him.

Seeking something in the depths he could feel it. He didn't know about demons, but the prostate in humans were wonderful balls of nerves that caused great pleasure to be rubbed, or so he had heard. He pressed against the slight bump, causing Hiei to whimper and moan. "Are you enjoying this, my Hiei?" Yusuke asked, knowing the answer before Hiei nodded. "That's good, because I love the feel of you below me, around me and holding me." Yusuke said as he quickened his pace, seeking release. Moving with the larger demon Hiei wrapped his hand around his member needing release, and felt Yusuke's hand cover his. Moving in time with the thrusts Hiei arced into Yusuke's body, and that was when they heard the door open.

"Don't mind me." Kurama said as he walked into the room as though nothing was happening. "When you didn't show for dinner, I made it a priority to save you some, it was me, after all, who made the delightful meal." He faced the bed, seeing the view of Yusuke's ass. "Nice ass, Yusuke." He said as he lit the candles. "The bowls are heated by candles." He walked to the door, sniffing the air as he did so, and there was the unmistakable fire demon pheromone, quite a potent scent for any demon, and not even hanyous seemed to be immune. With desperation he went off in search of Kuronue.

With Kurama once more gone, Yusuke went back to making up lost time, Hiei more than happy to oblige, as his body was already on fire, and not much more would make him come for his beloved. Yusuke pressed once more against Hiei's prostate, and that was all the encouragement the smaller demon required, with a throaty shout, silenced by a kiss, as well as the stickiness between their bodies, not to mention the tightness of his passage, told Yusuke His lover was in ecstasy. Yusuke soon followed, his own semen spraying within his lover.



Hiei lay in Yusuke's arms, listening to the steady breaths of the other. Yusuke wasn't asleep, no matter what he wanted to put on. Hiei's eyes drifted to the lightly steaming bowls that Kurama had delivered earlier. He knew that he'd soon find out if Yusuke was as asleep as he wanted the youkai to believe. He raised himself onto his elbow, and felt Yusuke tighten his grip. The tell tale sign that the other was awake. "Waken up, Yusuke." He said as he pulled away, towards the food. "I really like Kurama's cooking, and if he's made this it's bound to be delicious." Grumbling about Hiei's desire for food, Yusuke followed. Hiei watched the less than pleased Toushin. "If you want a second round later on then its best that you eat now."

They ate in silence, however even in silence the pair were constantly touching the other's body and once the ramen had been eaten Hiei looked back into Yusuke's eyes and kissed him.

"Is it common with fire demons to be submissive?" Yusuke asked Hiei as he held his love in a tight hug. "You definitely enjoyed yourself."

"No, I'm… unusual. Fire demons are usually very dominant, I have a less domineering streak. I guess that's a Koorime weakness in me." Hiei said, just wanting, no needing, to hear what Yusuke thought. The Toushin surely would confess how much he desired dominating over him.

"I don't see it as a weakness." Yusuke purred. "Most males prefer being dominant, and you can do both if needed. It's a very strong plus. Something not many could accomplish." He buried his face in Hiei's hair, loving the scent of his love, held in his arms. Hiei pleased him greatly. "So what do we do now?" He asked as a finger rubbed up and down Hiei's spine, making the other purr and press back, so his palm ran up and down. Yusuke licked the other's ear. "We could always stay in here." He said with a purr into Hiei's ear.

"I don't think that we should." Hiei said kissing the other. "The others may think that I've killed you." The crimson eyes glowed with mirth as he slowly pulled away from his love, and dressed feeling Yusuke's eyes roam over his body, but mostly it had settled on his ass. He knew that Yusuke wanted to stay in the room, however Hiei wondered how much of the thoughts were from the part of Yusuke's mind that still thought straight, and how much was from the part of him that was effected by the pheromones lying heavy in the air. He had never produced pheromones before, however he knew the very reason why he had. He had truly wanted Yusuke, and not forced to take him.

While he was thinking, Yusuke walked up behind him pressing tightly against Hiei's back, Hiei felt Yusuke's hard body against his and he whimpered in lust. He knew that Yusuke would… service any needs that he had, but he wanted to get out of the room. He turned in his lover's arms. "Please, I'd like to get out of here, Yusuke." He said kissing Yusuke on the lips. "We have until the end of time for each other. To lie in the other's arms. For the moment, though, I'd like to stretch other parts of my body than what we have been using until a mere moment ago." Yusuke chuckled with the comment.

"I guess that you're right." He said as he, too, dressed, replacing the glittering stone around his neck. The jewel had been removed by Yusuke so that he could hold Hiei in his grip, anyway the gem felt as though it were made of ice, and yet it was hot like a flame. He pulled Hiei back into his arms, hugging the fire demon tightly to himself before releasing him again, holding his beloved's hand, revelling in the feeling of Hiei's small, calloused fingers closed tightly around his. The small motion meaning more for the pair than they let on.

When they left their room, making their way to the dining room they met Youko Kurama in the corridor. The fox laughed when he saw them. "Had a nice time?" He asked. "I am sure that everyone could hear your delightful, loud cries of satisfaction." The fox's tail swayed lightly, playfully. He enjoyed teasing the pair, and especially since they were now together, the teasing was much more fun. He laughed quietly to himself as he passed them. "I'm sure that you need your energy." He fixed them with a look from his golden eye. "After all I am sure that you want to make up for lost time, eh, Hiei? Don't forget to call me if you get tired of him." Hiei hissed, standing between the Youko and his Yusuke, as though telling the fox to get lost, that Yusuke was his and his alone. The over protectiveness of the small fire youkai made the fox laugh again. "I'm heading back to bed. I need some rest." The silver tail disappeared through the door just by his hand. "Good night."

"I swear that I am going to kill that fox." Hiei growled seething. "I shall just have to wait and get him alone on a dark night. He'll…" He was silenced by a kiss. His body pressed against Yusuke's automatically. Yusuke smiled down at the sensual male pressed against him.

"Why worry about that Youko, when you have to worry about me?" He asked, smirking as Hiei whimpered and moaned. "Now, I would like to get something more to eat." He said as he then kissed Hiei's hand. "You cause me great pleasure, more than I have ever experienced before. You pamper me, Hiei." He said as he pulled Hiei in the direction of the dining room. "You're all I ever want, and all I'll ever need. You make me complete." The words made Hiei blush bright red, pressing more tightly against the other male.

"Well, you make me ache with desire with every movement that you do. You make me burn with jealousy every time another flirts with you." Hiei said with a growl.

"Who was flirting with me?" Yusuke asked, not remembering who, apart from Hiei and Keiko having flirted with him.

"That damned fox." Hiei said with a hiss. "I am sure that if he could get away with stealing you from me then he would." He kissed the back of Yusuke's hand. "However I shall not let him take you. You are mine, detective. Only I can possess you." Yusuke sighed. He knew that no matter what was said, his love would always be this possessive, would always protect him. That, if given the choice, would sacrifice his like for Yusuke's, and the Reikai Tantei leader would more than happily do the same for the sexy youkai that was by his side, that had been by his side for so long and he had never noticed the other in anything but as a friend until this mission. For all he knew, Hiei could have been flirting with him since they met, and if it was done in a demon sense then he'd have never realised it.

He knew nothing about the courtship practices of demons. His mind went back to when the group was all being told about their mission by Koenma, the talk between himself and Hiei. The fact that Hiei had wanted him there and then, the blood that flowed from the slight wound, the intensity in the demon's eyes as Yusuke lapped the blood from the wound. The mere memory of that brief moment made Yusuke moan and place his hand against the nearest wall. Hiei seeing this stopped, giving Yusuke a worried glance.

'Does he regret what we did? The moan didn't seem to be of disappointment but something else.' The moan reminded him of when he had taken Yusuke to bed, when he was heated. 'Yusuke, I wish that you would tell me what has caused this.' The fire youkai said, knowing that if he truly wanted to he could find out the easy way by invading his love's mind.

After some time Yusuke regained his composure, still not telling Hiei what his memory had spoken of. How could he tell his lover that he wanted to taste his blood again? Hiei still watched quietly, allowing Yusuke the space that he required, instead focusing on the jewel that Yusuke wore. His jewel. He wanted Yusuke to open to him about all this, however he knew not to try to force him. "Yusuke, are you all right?" He asked as he touched the Toushin's shoulder. "If you want to talk to me about things, then please do so. Don't hold back." Yusuke shook his head.

"It's okay, Hiei, it was just a memory." Was all the explanation that the taller demon said to his shorter companion. Hiei nodded, accepting the explanation, not probing further into the other's mind. They walked into the dining hall and immediately Yukina started to bring some food out for them.

"Mr Kurama told us that you would be hungry when you showed, so he left the leftovers of the meal ready to be heated up." The Koorime said as she placed plates in front of the pair, as she readied the food for them, before serving the meal. She then sat opposite them. "Kurama said that you were having fun." She said, here eyes simmering in a hidden laugh. "How did it feel when Kurama caught you at it." The pair blushed, making the Koorime laugh more. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone." Both demons groaned, Yukina had decided that she wasn't going to give them any peace after all.

Nobody noticed that there was something other than a branch in the tree outside. The shadow had been there for quite some time. At first the shadow seemed to be fixated on the bat-winged demon, then the red-headed Kurama, changing willingly into his other side held his fascination. Both fox and bat were obviously lovers, a fact that angered the shadow. Only he could love the beautiful fox. However he still never moved, he was to collect information for his Master, and then he saw another pair entering the room. The Urameshi kid and the Jaganshi from the Dark Tournament. Kurama's friends and allies, however there was something not quite what h remembered. The boy was a demon, but not only that, but he supported a Koorime's birth stone, a Koorime's pledge. He belonged to a Koorime, and was her attendant. However the only Koorime in the building had given her stone to the tall buffoon from the Tournament, Kuwabara, wasn't it. Then he realised something. He had heard of a Koorime getting pregnant by a fire demon, birthing two offspring, one a boy and the other a girl. Could this Jaganshi be the one that they called 'Hiei the Imiko'?

Jumping from the branch that he had been sitting on, the shadow appeared, taking the form of a handsome man, a man with beauty that could be compared to that of the most beautiful women. It was Hiei who sensed the intruder first, and shouted the alarm. Yusuke faced the threat. "So you've shown your face, Karasu. I was wondering if Muraki had forgotten how to use his puppets!" He felt a bomb explode against the table and the creature laughed.

"Nice to see you again, Urameshi. I heard what you did to the Togoro brothers, however I will not be so easy to defeat this time. Give me Kuronue and I shall leave you alone in peace."