Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Rivalry and Thieves ❯ agreement ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter 2
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%with Souta%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
“Hey Akumi” I said. “What?” “I was just wondering where Kagome was.” “Tell me the truth I can sense that your lying.” “Now why would I be lying?” “You know you are a bad liar.” “Alright I got into this argument” “Go on I have a feeling it has something to do with me” “Yes, it does. So I got into this argument with Mokuba. I said that You could beat his brother Seto Kaiba.” “Oh him I've met him before, but the meeting was not very pleasant. He wanted a duel. He heard I was the best so we dueled. I beat him with ease, but if your friend doesn't believe me then he'll just experience it for himself.” “ So you'll actually duel Seto Kaiba?” “Yes, I will duel Seto Kaiba.” Oh goody.” “ But on one condition.” “ What's that?” “You have to do one thing for me and I choose that you have to go in the shack where the well is and stay there for about 10 minutes then I'll let you out.” “ What, but in the shack is scary.” “ I know that is why I'm let the door open just incase a demon comes out of the well.” “Hey how do you know of the well?” “That none of your business.” “Oh I know you..” “ Finish that sentence and I won't be dueling Kaiba.” “…..” “That is what I thought.” Then Kagome burst through the doors.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&with Mokuba&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&
“Hey Seto.” “What?” “ Can you duel someone for me because I got into this fight and I said that you can beat anyone.” “Well, who is that person?” “I think her name is Akumi.” “ Did you say Akumi?” “Yes, why?” `Yes, finally I can see her again and beat her' Then he saw Mokuba waving his hand in front of my face. “Fine I'll duel this so called Akumi. I bet she won't even be a challenge.” “Thanks Seto.”
 
##########################in Rekai#################################################
“Okay I think that both of them are located in the sunset shrine not very far from Yusuke's house,” said Botan. “ Well, than let's get moving and see those hot chicks.”(guess who) Then they left Rekai to go to the sunset shrine.
 
 
 
Well, do you like it? Do you hate it? I hope more peole update and please don't burn me if you hate my story. :cry: