Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mission in America ❯ Chubby Wubby Cheeks ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"I don't know about this," muttered Kurama.

"Just hurry up!" exclaimed Yusuke. "I think she's comin' around!" Too late. Genkai opened her eyes and blinked. Kurama was pressing a marker to her chin, having already drawn a mustache and was beginning a goatee.

"Oh, great," murmured Kuwabara. "Busted." Genkai sat up and wiped the mustache away, and looked from Yusuke to Kurama.

"Is there any particular reason why I was unconcious?" she asked, her vision still a little blurry.

"That weirdo with the chain whip knocked you out, carried you with her to the end of the hall, said something about you being too fat to fit through the 'space-time portal' and left you behind as she disappeared behind a wall of smoke." Yusuke paused. "Oh. And she told us to be nicer to you or she would cut us from the story. Whatever that means..."

"So are you going to take her advice?"

"What advice?"

"Never mind."

"Genkai looked so cute when she was asleep," Yugi said dreamily. Everyone paused. Before Genkai could beat his face in, Kuwabara dragged her down the hall by the arms and she began to kick and yell.

"Good plan," Yusuke and Kurama said, a sweatdrop above their heads. Kuwabara kicked in the door to reveal an empty, dusty storage room piled high with boxes of town records and old documents.

"We must be in some kind of underground office," Joey said, blowing the dust off of a few boxes and examining the labels. Everyone spun around to face him.

"Where the heck did you come from?" cried Yusuke. "We saw you die back at the airport!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Tea. "Joey's been here the whole time!" Yusuke blinked.

"You guys are freakin' weird!" he cried. "You come back for no reason at all and then you suddenly join us! I don't get it! I just don't get it!" Yusuke ran around screaming for a few minutes, and ran into a nearby wall, falling unconcious, spookily similar to Hiei's predicament earlier on.

LATER

"Hurry up! He's coming around!"

"Genkai, this isn't right."

"Do you think I care?"

Yusuke opened his eyes to find himself wearing Tea's clothes.

"OH MY GOD!" he shouted, looking at himself. "Is it just a reflex to damage someone's looks while they're completely helpless? And what is Tea wearing?" Tea waved from a nearby corner, wearing Yusuke's t-shirt, jeans, and jacket. "Well, that's alright I guess.."

"Kiddo, you're in a dress," said Genkai.

"You guys suck!" he cried.

"Are you little darlings just about done?" asked a sappy, goofy voice from the door across the room. Everyone glanced over to the doorway to see a brunette camp counsler/soccer mom monstrosity wagging her finger at them. "You're all so adorable! Come on over here so I can give you a big hug!" Blink. Blink. Twitch.

"Oh the tragic memories..." mumbled Genkai.

"She reminds me of my mother," Kurama said, gaping.

"That's creepy."

"Yeah. I know."