Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Koi ❯ Kitsune's koi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Written by: Kymorie Tsunamiko

Edited by: ?

Disclaimer: I do not own the wonderful Hiei-chan or the ultra wonderful Kurama-chan.... Though I wish I did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>

A Fox's True Love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>

I hold my koibito in my arms, tears streaming down my face. The small jaganshi was now gone. The one I considered my closest friend and companion. 'How could I have let this happen. He saved my life in exchange for his. I should have been stronger. Now because of my weakness Hiei is gone! He shouldn't have jumped in the way! '

"Hiei. Why? Why did you jump in the way?" I said to Hiei even though I knew he wouldn't answer.

"Because....." a voice said and I looked down to see Hiei's eyes slightly open. "Because I.... wanted you to.... go on living... fulfill your... dreams," my beloved coughed. I stared at him unbelievingly.

"Hiei... I wanted to full fill my dreams with you! I love you Hiei and I need you!" I sobbed as Hiei's life began to drain from his body. He shook his head and closed his eyes slightly.

" No... You need.... better than that.... I am not.... someone... you need," the jaganshi sputtered and blood flowed from his mouth. Hiei's breathing is slowly becoming more and more labored with each passing moment that I hold him.

"I don't know how you can think that," I choked out and I noticed Hiei's breathing became more labored than ever.

"I am sorry Youko Kurama," Hiei said and he began to slip away. I hold the small fire demon close to my chest as his soul slips from his body. Now, not only is my koishii koibito gone... but also my meaning for life. I now realize the only reason I kept from dying in our missions was because of Hiei. I look at Hiei's katana in, which was nearly halfway across the room. I don't want to deal with the pain of not having the one I love the most. Yes. This is the only way........

To Be Continued.......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hahah! A cliffhanger.... Is my wonderful Kurama-chan going to commit suicide? Or will Yusuke, Yukina, or someone else get there before Kurama-chan can??? I don't even know.... Actually, I know I just don't wanna tell!! Aren't I just so evil?!?! This story is so short! But I so love this story only because I was listening to my fave songs while writing it.... Wild Wind and Sayonara wa Mirai no Hajimari. I love those songs!!! Ok well enough of my excessive retarded rambling.... Sayonara!

Kymorie