Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama’s Dilemma ❯ The way things are. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
-Meanwhile-

Kurama, or rather Minamino Shuichi, sat at his desk going over some papers. Work, at times, could be so stressing.

He stretched, shaking his hurting hand-too much writing- and put down his pen. Looking around, his gaze landed on the four photos that were lined up on his desk. A small smile formed and he picked up the first one.

It was an older photo. It was taken at a carnival Kurama talked his then boyfriend Hiei to going to with him.

They had ridden different rides and played games- Hiei won some of them and gave Kurama the stuffed prizes. Towards the end of the day, they went and had this photo taken.

Kurama had his arms around his koi's shoulders. Kurama's hair was pulled back, and you could almost see the mark on his neck. He still had that bite mark on his neck. Rubbing it, he recalled that, in the Makai, it was kin to an engagement ring.

Poor Hiei- right after they took this his happy boyfriend was mistaken for a small child by a clown. Kurama had to act fast. Hiei's ki had spiked and visions of a certain black dragon came to mind. Kurama, thinking quickly, took Hiei to an ice-cream parlor near there.

They have yet to visit another carnival.

He set the photo back in its proper place. The next photo was also very old- it was taken when Kurama was still in high school.

It was of himself and his ningen family. They were all dressed up to go to a party. Kurama and little Shuichi were on both sides by their parent- he by his father, and Kurama next to his mother. The parents were in the middle.

Yes, Kurama remembered that day. His mother had set him up on another blind date. But by then, he already belonged to Hiei. But he couldn’t complain- it was a night that his family was truly happy.

Once again he put the photo back. Then he grabbed a picture of an angry him and Hiei. They were at the park celebrating finally being bonded. Kurama had just moved out of his mother’s home and Hiei proposed. That night, they had bonded.

They had made love so many times afterwards. Smiling, Kurama gently ran a hand over his right wrist where his scar was. He had another one on his left wrist. It was all part of the ritual.

First, you sliced your wrists enough to make you bleed. Then you placed your wrists together over the same wrist of your partner. This allows the youki of both to mix- some of the other’s ki stays in your body while the rest stays in the body from which it was made. Afterwards, you had to seal it with making love.

Hmm… if he remembered correctly, they were at the park so Hiei could get a break from him. Yes, he could hardly keep himself off his precious Koorime. So, there they were staring up at the sky when *they* arrived.

Needing advice, Kuwabara and Yusuke had come to look for Kurama. But, after they saw the pissed looks Hiei sent them Kuwabara started his name-calling.

Oh, don’t think that Hiei didn’t get even. They kept going back and forth name-calling. Yusuke then mentioned they should go and leave the two lovers alone. Kuwabara, nor anyone else for that matter, knew for sure that Hiei and Kurama where an item. It was meant as another joke. Hiei had rejoined Kurama's side, when Yusuke snapped the picture. At the same time, Kuwabara was asking who Yusuke was talking about. What two lovers?

Idiot.

Somehow Yusuke got him to leave, and Hiei and Kurama went back to the apartment for another round of fun.

The last was taken a few months ago. It was a picture of his own family. Kurama invited all their friends to join him and Hiei for a picnic. Yusuke was happy to hear that Hiei was back. When they saw Hikuro dressed all in black plus scarf and headband standing next to Hiei their jaws dropped. Hikuro had begged Kurama to make him an outfit just like Daddy's. So Kurama had, and that was the first time Hikuro wore it.

Kuwabara said, “Two shrimps?"

That was all that was needed for two members of Kurama's family to start to torment him. Kurama spent the day watching his son or feeding him. It was so great! In the picture Hikuro is between his parents, one arm around Kurama and the other around Hiei. Both Kurama and Hikuro smiled, Hiei just stared at it.

Smiles were reserved for special times, not idiot pictures. Hiei must have considered some pictures to be special since would smile during one occasionally. Kurama suspected that he did not smile in this particular ‘cause Kuwabara had taken the picture.

With a sigh, Kurama picked up his pen and got back to work. He could hardly wait to be home with his men. How he loved them both- his little boy and his mate.

A big pile of waiting papers got tackled first.

-Hiei-


He was carrying his sleeping son home. Soon placing the sleeping child in his bed, Hiei just watched him sleep. It amazed him that Hikuro was his. His and his fox’s, it was just too good to be true.

This little boy was a reminder of all the love both men felt for each other. Hiei was thankful Kurama ate that fruit now.

He left the room and went to Kurama's- no- their room. Last night, him and his Kurama started to share a room again. They where back to loving each other and trusting each other. Yes, it seemed, no matter what, him and Kurama came out fine from anything life threw at them.

Red eyes saw the bedding on the floor. That night’s events swept through his mind.

-Flashback-

They had just put Hikuro to bed. Kurama had gone in the kitchen to clean up. Hiei, wanting to help, joined him. He dried as Kurama washed dishes. The dishwasher had broken and although they had ordered a new one, it wouldn’t be delivered until the next day. Him and Kurama talked about stuff. Well Kurama talked Hiei listened.

“Hiei?"

"Hn?" Hiei was in not-really-paying-attention mode.

”I…would you care to join me tonight?"

"Join you where?"

“Um… in my room?" That got Hiei’s full attention.
He put down his towel on the countertop, "Are you sure Kurama?"

"Hai, I am ready now. I think that we have repaired it enough. I can no longer handle being so close and only sharing kisses and making out,” he dried his hands on another towel, “Hiei, is it too soon?"

"No, fox. I have been ready. Kurama, I *will* make you mine again tonight," Kurama loved it when he talked in that tone…

Hiei then picked up the redhead and took him to the bedroom. He placed him on the bed, kissing his lips. Kurama eagerly kissed him back. They stayed like that till both needed air. As Kurama gasped for air, Hiei started to kiss his neck. Small moans were heard and Hiei knew that Kurama enjoyed it.

Hiei undid the buttons of Kurama’s shirt, kissing every inch of exposed skin as it was shown. He loved the taste of Kurama- so sweet and salty. More moans were heard. Kurama was wiggling a little. Soon Hiei had a nipple in his mouth. He bit and sucked it till it was hard. Then moved on to the other one. Kurama's breathing hitched.

"Hiei…please...I need you…" he said, trying to grab him.

"Wait fox, I am not ready yet,” Hiei said in a lust filled voice. It had been a long time since they had made love. Hiei wanted to take his time and re-map Kurama's body. His hands roamed over the muscled chest under him. More moans issued from Kurama. Hiei was hard just hearing those sweet sounds.

Going back up he kissed his mate deeply. As Hiei took in Kurama's taste, the fox was pulling his shirt out from his pants. Those slender hands were waiting for the kiss to end to pull it up. Hiei broke the kiss so his shirt could be taken off, going right back for more.

He needed to taste his fox. It was like a drink you were denied on a hot day, only to have it served to you with ice. Yes, he was denied such pleasures for so long.

Hiei kissed down Kurama's neck then chest to his pant line. Then he pulled them off, and saw…the red g-string underwear.

Kami!! He still wore those! What that underwear could do to the fire demon when worn by his love was embarrassing to say the least. But then again, Kurama could always make him weak in the knees.

A hard dripping cock was visible. Hiei let out a moan at the sight. It looked better than all the sweet snow in the Ningenkai, but he would wait. He kissed Kurama's inner thighs and ran a hand over them, loving the moans coming form those kiss-swollen lips.

"Hiei…make me cum…please," Kurama said in a husky voice.

"Hn, wait fox," came the reply.

Kurama arched his hips to get Hiei to touch him there. Hiei chuckled then softly touched his penis, only to have Kurama moan and thrust further into his touch.

His fox was real horny.

Hiei got up and undid his belts slowly. Then he, very slowly took his pants down, teasing his fox some more. As his pants were lowered, Kurama let out another moan. Hiei then ripped of the ward for his Jagan. Yes, he would retake what belonged to him tonight. That fox was going to be reclaimed.

Hiei then climbed back on the bed, straddling Kurama. He kissed his fox again, their tongues battling for control. Hiei started to rub himself on Kurama. Kurama in turn followed suit. Just the feel of their flesh on each other was too great. It felt so good. Both moaned in the kiss.

Hiei broke the kiss and went and covered that big cock with his hungry mouth.

"Ahhhh," Kurama moaned, arching up.

Hiei then started to deep throat him, loving the taste of the pulsing flesh in his mouth. Kurama was thrusting in his mouth. Hiei let him, bringing his fox close to coming. Then he got off him.

"Hiei!!!" he cried, reaching for him in a wild grab.
But Hiei wanted to watch his fox cum. So his hand began to pump him. Kurama thrust and moaned, his seed soon spilling forth. Hiei watched, fascinated by it. How his cock got real hard and then a milky drink was released from his lover’s passion.

Hiei looked at Kurama's face. His eyes were aglow and he had that ‘I just got jacked off’ look on his face. Yes, even the red flush on his checks was there. Kurama was a sight to behold right after he climaxed.

Hiei, not wanting the drink his lover just gave him to dry, cleaned it up, loving the taste of it. Kurama wiggled a little when that hot tongue touched him. Hiei needed his own release now. He then joined their minds together. Waiting for Kurama to see how he felt when he thrust in him. Yes, that would turn his Youko on.
So Hiei went and slid a finger into Kurama. He was so tight. It was just like when he took Shuichi Minamino's virginity so long ago. This was going to feel so great. Kurama moaned and groaned, from pleasure and pain. Two fingers slid in to open him up. Hiei kissed his fox’s belly. Wanting to show him how much he loved him.
"Hiei…Fuck me…please!!” he said.

“You need to wait fox. You are too tight."

”Hiei....Oh Inari help me! Hiei, I need you inside me."
Hiei gave in and slid in fast. Going in quickly made it so his fox could handle all the pain at once. He saw Kurama grit his teeth, and could sense the pain from his fox due to their joined minds. Hiei hated being the one to harm him. Kurama then moved his hips. His legs wrapped around Hiei. Hiei then slowly slid out, and went back in fast, hitting that spot that would make his fox scream out his name.

"Hiei!”

It worked. Hiei then started to find a pace, still slower than normal, but he had to work the fox up so he could handle it. The feeling of those tight muscles surrounding him was so good. Being one with Kurama always set him afire. The room was at least 90 degrees by then and slowly rising.
Hiei kept thrusting, now going faster. He kissed his fox again, needing the extra touch. He could feel his fox hardening on his belly. That was the good and bad thing about being mated to a Youko- they were easy to re-interest.

"Faster…harder…oh Hiei!"

Not saying anything, he followed his mate’s suggestions. Harder, faster, deeper, he moved in his top speed soon. Kurama moaned. Hiei made sure to give Kurama's prick friction with his other hand. He wanted to cum with his fox.

Soon both males where sweaty and staring into each other’s faces, thrusting and pumping tll they both exploded. Hiei then lay on top of Kurama, not wanting to pull out yet. It was so good being with his fox again.

"I love you, Hiei. Forever koi," Kurama said.

“I love you forever too, my baka fox,” Hiei said, panting slightly. They both lie there in each other’s arms for a long time.

More precisely, till Kurama wanted another round.

-Present-

Now just the thought of last night’s events made Hiei's member harden. Hiei knew it was too hard to just ignore- the throbbing would only get worse. He then went to the bed and took off his shirt and pants. He wore no underwear; he found them ridiculous to wear. But Kurama looked so delicious in them.

Just the thought of Kurama made it jump, so Hiei envisioned Kurama in the throes of passion as he masturbated.

How he hated doing this. After all, he had a mate to do this for him. Said mate was at his human job. Soon lost in his vision he forgot it was himself pumping his cock. He could just see his playful fox sucking it till Hiei came, his green eyes seductively making love to him. Yes, it was easy to make believe it was Kurama and not his hand. When Hiei's precum came out. He spread it around like Kurama always did. Soon he was panting and came all over his belly.

The moment was wrecked when Hikuro entered the room. K'so!! He had not only heard Hiei moaning but witnessed his father cumming. Kami, Kurama was going to be pissed.

Hiei then had to explain to a confused child what had happened. Hiei was mad at himself, but did not take his anger out on his son. He, somehow, was able to be understanding and kind to the boy.

Hikuro was happy to understand that male adult demons did that sometimes when their mates where not present. Hiei blushed when Hikuro asked him if that meant he was thinking of Mommy. Hiei said yes, then sent him off to play. Hikuro's interest was already stolen from him.

Hiei thought as he left the room.

What is Kurama going to say when he gets home?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!!Thank you thank you for reading our fics!! Feel free to offer sugestions and anything else you want to share!! Just a friendly reminder that at fanfiction.net under the pennameHiei’s pheonix girl Our side story for Mukuro's lie and this one i sposted. THe name of it isHikuro's Surprise.we hope to hear from you!! Goodby eand thanks again!!