Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama’s Dilemma ❯ Hiei's Heatbreaks!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hiei was looking at Hikuro's latest school assignment. He had to write out the alphabet, and also had to learn his colors. Hiei agreed that you should learn to read and write the language of where you lived. After all, it was part of survival. It was the feelings chart that he felt was foolish.

Of course Kurama would feel differently about that. Sometimes he wondered about his fox. Really now, where would you have to play games to live? Well ...some demons loved to play games before you died.

Ningen school would rot his son. At this rate, by the time he was five, Hiei expected him to act like a ningen.

“Hn,” he would sooner die then let that happen. So as the Ningenkai culture was being shown to their son. Hiei would force down some good Makai training. After all- Hikuro was a demon.

Hikuro woke up from his nap and wanted to show Hiei his finger paintings. Another useless tool. But the happiness and glee in Hikuro's eyes stopped Hiei from saying something bad about it. He said it was nice.

Hiei was now watching his one-year-old color. It was a quiet past time that never lasted long. No, the child had to do everything he could in one day. If they were back home, his son would be learning self-defense more often. Not to mention the valuable skill of learning to hunt his own food- training that he was missing.

He caught himself thinking of his mate’s mother. She sounded so worried over the phone. Maybe she forgot they were going on a trip. Baka Ningens!!

Still, she was the only ningen he would never harm no matter what. Hiei knew Kurama would never forgive him if he did.

Hours passed and his son was put to bed for the night. Hiei told him a story about this castle he had robbed many years ago. Hikuro loved hearing of his escapades in the Makai. It had been said that only the great thief Youko would dare try. Hiei went in by himself and came out much richer. Of course he had to pawn it off. After all, what would he do with just treasure?

Hiei was just about to head to their room when he heard the front door being unlocked. He was happy to have his fox home, and he went to greet him.

But what he saw shocked him. In Kurama's arms was a small human girl. A child with long black hair, her legs were skinny and her dress looked new.

He could do nothing more than stare at Kurama, who looked at him then went and laid the girl down on the couch. Hiei then noted the child was asleep. She looked worn out and the smell of fear was strong in her.

His mate walked past him without a word. That was not how things were done- Hiei never could get him to shut up. But now he was quiet.

Hiei followed the fox into their room. Kurama was seated on the bed. He sat next to him.

His eyes were sad. Kurama looked scared then his mask slid on. Kurama took a deep breath, and began to explain things to Hiei.

"Fox, why did you bring a ningen child home?"

"It’s the reason I came in here to talk to you. Her name is China. Minamino China. My daughter."

Hiei was shocked at the very core. His fox had a child with another being?

“Hiei, her mother died. I am the only family she has left. Her mother's parents died two years ago. As for my mother, she is too old. Plus, I won’t forget my responsibilities."

"Hn."

"My daughter is all human, Hiei. I couldn’t find a drop of her demon heritage inside her."

"She by that Ningen you told me about after I tried to kill myself?" Hiei’s voice was quiet, his head down.

"Hai."

Hiei got up and gave Kurama a sad, pained look. Then in a blink of an eye, he was gone.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THank you Everyone that is reading this!! I love you al that have reveiwed!! You all are so cool!! Now...Is Hiei gone forever? is Kurama going to be able to handle two kids? What is Hikuro going to do when he finds out that he has an older Human sister?