Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama’s Dilemma ❯ Feel Like Making Love! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here is another long awaited chapter!! Sorry guys and gals!! hope its much liked! Those that reveiwed thankyou very much! 1You do help inspire us!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiei pulled Kurama down for a kiss, needing to touch his lips against the sweet softness of his fox. Gently, small yet strong hands guided the fox to lie on his back. As their hands groped against each other, Kurama opened his mouth and Hiei wasted no time in claiming him.

Tongues rubbed and battled for dominance, in the war that both Kurama and Hiei had always tried to win. Hiei won this battle and took over. Soon, he was ripping off his own clothing, then that of his precious fox. Bare skin to bare skin, they kissed, the feel of the other’s body making their hearts beat faster in their chests.

The kiss could have lasted all night had the demons not needed air. They stared at each other with flushed faces and half-lidded eyes, both wanting far more than just an innocent kiss. Hiei quickly moved down to kiss his fox’s neck.

Kurama moaned under him, his lover’s hot mouth making his head spin. It was getting hard to think. The heat was rising, as were their cocks. Everything was perfect, just as it always was. Hiei sucked on his skin and Kurama moaned and moved a bit.

Hiei then licked a path down to Kurama’s nipples and sucked, nipped, pinched, and rubbed them until they stood as hard pink nubs. By now, Kurama’s heart rate had doubled and his mind was hazy.

Hiei got off Kurama and got out both of the fruits, cutting them quickly into slices. He fed one of the slices to his fox.

Kurama took it and made sure to suck on Hiei’s fingers a bit before letting them go. He swallowed and went back to moaning and eating. Hiei made sure his fox ate both of the fruits while kissing the redhead’s chest.

After the fruit was gone, Hiei used the leftover juices and rubbed them over his cock as a lubricant. He had to have Kurama now. He grabbed the slender legs and forced them up. He took his cock and rammed it inside his lover. Kurama let out a small moan. Hiei teased the fox, waiting until he groaned and shifted to continue thrusting at a wild pace.

‘Mooore…oh…Hiei…ahh…oh yes!!” the fox moaned, moving his hips in unison to Hiei’s thrusts.

The fox arched his back and moaned loudly, his cock waving up and down. Precum was dripping off the tip. Hiei began to pet the fox, stroking him, and knowing his time was soon.

Thrust for thrust, stroke for stroke, Hiei matched their movements. Kurama followed, unable to stay quiet. He was very vocal during sex, something that Hiei loved; every “oooh” and “ahh” making him pound faster into his lover’s tight hole.

Bodies, as one, completed themselves in the same moment. Both lovers screamed the other’s name in the heat of climax. The fruit went to its work as the lovers panted hard after coming so hard and fast.

It was not until later, after Hiei had fallen asleep, that Kurama remembered being fed the fruit.

Oh Inari! I ate two fruits!

The fox tried to calm himself, saying that it wouldn’t matter…

Right?