Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting You ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(%) Change of scene or P.O.V
bold inner thoughts
 
Chapter 2
 
When I next awoke I felt warm and safe. The complete opposite of my last memory. The demon or creature had pierced my stomach. Where was I? What was I doing? Who was that creature? Who were the boy's I saw? I opened my eyes and sat up. That caused a wave of pain rush over me. I yelped and fell back on the soft object. After the pain had subsided I took a quick scan of the room. I was in a white room. The walls held pictures of forest scenes, angels, and unicorns. The window to my right was open and a warm breeze was sweeping through. I was lying in a small bed, furthest from the door. The fluffy blue blanket was warm and comforting.
 
I heard foot steps approach the room I was in. The door was flung open. I moved quickly and a jolt of pain traveled up my arm. I grabbed my arm but immediately retracted it. Whoever had entered came over to me and wrapped their arms around me. My breath calmed and the sharp pain returned to a dull throb. I looked around and saw the man with scarlet hair. I looked up at his kind angelic face. He had green eyes, pure green eyes that held immense knowledge and pain, but also love, joy, and kindness. I opened my mouth to speak but found myself unable to. He smiled and places a velvety finger on my lips.
 
“Everything will be explained once you've recovered,” he said softly.
 
He turned and started heading for the door. Before he was out of my reach I grabbed his arm and winced at the pain that came with it. He turned around, clearly surprised by my actions. I swallowed down the burning in my throat.
 
“Who...who are you?” I managed to squeak out. He smiled and placed a hand n top of my own.
 
“I'm Suiichi Minamino,” he said while tucking me back into bed. I grew drowsy as I watched him leave the room. Before I knew it I fell asleep.
 
(%) (%) (%) (%)
 
Kurama walked out of the girl's room and went into the kitchen. The counter was a creamy color and the drawers and cupboards were dark wood. The table at the center of the room was also made of wood. Kurama seated himself in on of the green chairs and glanced at the clock, hanging over the wall; 5:30. They were late. A few minutes later the door bell rang. He walked through the living room into the entrance hall. The door opened to reveal Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara.
 
“We're back!” Yusuke exclaimed, a grin spread across his face.
 
Kurama opened the door fully and let the group in.
 
“About time,” Kurama said closing the door.
 
The fox demon took the extra bandages from the bag Yusuke was carrying and went back into the girl's room. He entered to find her sound asleep. All the better for him. They had planned in erasing her memory; the less questions the better. He cleaned her wounds and bandaged them again. Her sudden movements had reopened them. He put the bandages next to the bed and left the room, making sure to close the door gently.
 
End Chapter
 
AUTHOR BLAH BLAH
 
Anyway the chapters may be shorter or longer. Depending on how lazy I am. THAT'S RIGHT I ADMIT IT! I'M LAZY! Didn't see that coming did you?