Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting You ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: You know the drill
/ Hiei telepathic talk
Kurama (see above)
thought
START CHAPTER
"Is she awake yet?" Yusuke asked looking at Kurama from his spot on the navy blue couch. He walked over next to Yusuke before saying anything.
"She woke up for a moment while you were gone. She has re-opened her wounds; their deffinetly going to scar. I promised her we'd explain everything once she was in better health. She also knows me by name," Kurama explained.
Just as Kurama finnished his sentence the said girl appeared at the doorway, smiling merily. As they watched her from their various locations she slowly made her way towards the green love seat in which Hiei was sitting. She dropped herself close to Hiei and gathered her breath. She was a small girl and around Hiei's height. She had midnight black hair and shiny green eyes. Her fair complection was a light tan color and if judging by figure she was around 16. They waited as she gained her breath back.
"Who are all of you? What am I doing here? Where is here? Who or what attacked me?" she stopped and took another deep breath.
Wincing, she cluthed her stomach. Being complety exhausted didn't help much as her body drifted forward. She would've fallen if Hiei hadn't pulled her back. To his shock the girl leaned on his chest. Kurama smiled at the predicament his firend had gotten into. Hiei was obviously uncomfortable but did a great job at not showing it. Hiei shifted the girl so that she could see the other occupants of the room without much trouble. It certainly was a humerous sight. This strange girl leaning against Hiei. There was no doubt on Kurama's mind that if it were any other circumnstance the girl would be dead.
"My name, as you already know is Suiichi Minamino," Kurama began but was interupted by the girl.
"Not that name. You're very first one," she said softly.
Kurama's eyes widened a fraction. She knows about my Yoko half, but how?
"Alright then. My firmer name is Yoko Kurama. The man you are leaning against is Hiei. This is Yusuke Urameshi and Kazuma Kuwabara," Kurama explained.
The young girls emerald gaze traveled to each man. Yoko eh. I thought he was dead.
"We brought you here for a few reasons. You were gravely injured and the hospital would ask too many questions. we brought you here, to my house, because it was the closest. The cretaure that attacked you was a B class demon. We were supposed to track him and take him to Spirit World before he caused any harm, but it seems he got ot you first," Kurama finnsihed.
/Kurama, why are you telling her all this?/
She knows much more. SHe knew of my previous life did she not
/I don't like this, not one bit/
The girl snuggled closer to Hiei. The more comfortable the girl got the more uncomfortable Hiei became.
"Can you tell us something about you?" Yusuke asked.
The girl blinked and straightened herself and took a few deep breaths.
"My name is Hotaru Subaru-
AUTHORS BLAH BLAH
thank you all who reviewed! I know the story stinks and the chapters are short but bare with me!! So my first update of the year is a cliffy, never saw that coming. But then again when your stuck in bed sick there isn't much energy left to do anything. lol. Ja ne!