Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstanding ❯ Sarcasm is a wonderful thing. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thank you reviewers! *^_^* Thanks to `eunc' for the angst explanation!

`ME. ^ ^' , can't you just picture it? Hiei is all ready to be cold and merciless by force of habit. Unfortunately, he had had no previous experience with situations like this! So all that came out was a sound of pure confusion and helplessness ( I know that's not Hiei & I don't like to twist the characters' err……… character but this is how the fic turned out). he. he. he.

And the window thing. EVERYBODY needs an outlet for their frustration and other what-nots. Since killing was out of the question, well… *nervous laugh* ^o^;;

And also, I'm not ready to do anything serious or something like shounen-ai. Sorry, it's my first fic so GIVE ME A BREAK. i didn't mean to disappoint anybody by not making this a Hiei x Kurama fic. I don't think anybody's getting together at the end for that matter. Ummm Sorry. I was just trying to keep this a sweet, funny fic. SIMPLE! (or not?) `jeniferb'-you mean when Hiei's eyes "crept up to the wall?". Since the window was not an option (you know being destroyed and all) he decided the wall would be just as good! *^^* get it?

NOW ON WITH THE FIC!

Disclaimer: Don't own them.

**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *******************************

"THAT'S IT!!!" Kurama roared, "SEE WHAT A MESS YOU'VE MADE?!?!?!?!"

"Of all of the idiotic, a."

Kurama halted his insults immediately when he saw Hiei in his attack position. Kurama saw his ally's fingers twitch dangerously close to the hilt of his katana.

`He isn't serious. He can't be serious. He wouldn't be serious.'

"You won't hurt me."

You never know, fox."

Kurama paled.

"Fine." He huffed, defeated.

He sighed. "So, what do you plan to do?"

"I. I don't know. Do you think I could just stay away from her?"

Kurama raised an eyebrow. "Spoken like a true boyfriend, Hiei."

After blushing, the shorter demon spoke.

"I could go to her and tell her."

"Too late for that, I'm afraid."

"Explain."

"If you had just listened to me in the first place……" Kurama exclaimed exasperated.

"Don't you start that again, kitsune."

"All right, all right, O Short-Tempered One," mocked the red-head.

"Ok, tell me, after you tell her the facts, what are you going to do?"

"Leave."

"Yes OF COURSE! You're a pure genius I tell you!"

"Stop it fox."

"Please allow me to continue worshipping your truly brilliant mind. I am your pawn," Kurama insisted dramatically.

"Hn."

"Kill-joy. Hmmm If you had told her earlier," Kurama winced when he heard Hiei growl but bravely continued on, "she would've hugged you like there was no tomorrow and would've jumped for joy all the way to the Makai and back."

"But now, after your passionate liplock," Kurama paused to savor the look on the youkai's face, "you will only embarrass her until she cries a million tear gems. And being the considerate brother you are, you certainly don't want that to happen. "

"Watch the sarcasm, fox." Hiei scowled. "Why do you sigh?"

"Because there's no getting around it."

"Around what?" Hiei was getting terribly impatient. "WHAT?!"

"Yukina will get embarrassed. Very Much."

Hiei snorted. "A good thief you are, Kurama, your famous plan-devising mind must be getting a bit rusty."

"Don't try to place the blame on me, Hiei."

"Hn."

"If YOU tell her, she will probably die of embarrassment. Perhaps if I tell her, she will only black-out."

Even with the mocking tone, Hiei knew a proposition when he heard one.

"I'm not a coward, kitsune, you know that."

Half and hour later, a doorbell rang and a door opened.

"Hey, Yukina."

**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *****************************************

Like it? *^_^*