Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstanding ❯ Burden ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey! Geez, it's been what, a month? Two months? A year? *laugh* High school is challenging. It's killing me. (…………)Ok. It's not. But it's so different! Anyways, I had my first test on the first day back. Can you believe it? I know. We had a summer reading list and it was driving me mad. People failed. It was sad. I'm happy to report that I scratched up an A. *shines with pride* Also, my family and I have just moved. Yay!!!!!!! But that also means no cable and no internet……. Very Frusturating. So I have very good excuses! Now what I've just wrote is not long as you can already tell but you can also tell that it's very important. Yeah, I like to surprise people. Unfortunately this chapter won't make you laugh. But it will make you worry. *evil laugh with dramatic background music**laugh*

ANYWAYS. On with the show! PS) Oh and please please PLEASE tell me how to make the italics appear!!!!

~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

`Stupid fox. Stupid stupid stupid…………….'

Hiei cursed until the speed of the run overtook him.

He couldn't stop him, the stupid fox. He had trapped Hiei with his plants. Encaged him, betrayed him.

*Flashback*

He was surrounded with plants, not deadly he could tell, but dangerous enough. Kurama wasn't THAT good of a friend.

"Shit"

*End Flashback*

He had used his katana to cut his way through. But as he had expected, the youko's ugly children had fought back, tightening around him with devious minds of their own.

Hiei was bleeding of course, he had expected that also. And he would heal.

`But the question is,' he thought, `would he heal from the bleeding that was already soaking his heart?'

Hiei was fast but not that fast. Kurama had already arrived at Yukina's doorstep when he had finally escaped. He could sense him. He could picture him, smirking, the stupid fox.

So he had run.

Retreating was against his nature. His youkai blood resisted but his stubborn mind and his love for his sister was stronger.

He was going to enter the Makai soon. His secret was seconds away from being revealed, to the last person that should know.

Why him? Why was HE the one born in such difficult circumstances? As brave as Hiei, the Forbiddden Child was, he still had feelings, and he still had thoughts.

Hiei sighed. He loved Yukina. He truly did. There was no mistake in the feeling that flew across his heart when he was near his younger sister.

Dark thoughts began to cloud his mind.

But without Yukina he would be a cold warrior, all ties with the feeling of love would have been broken. He would've fulfilled his desires in becoming respected and feared. Without her, he wouldn't have to stay in this pathetic ningen world. Without her, he wouldn't have had get that implant, and become weaker, vulnerable.

Yukina. She was becoming a burden.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

Tee Hee! So you see Hiei is having contrasting thoughts… Does he love Yukina? Or does he not? That is the question. I need an opinion from you guys. Should this story get more serious with plots, or should it just stay simple and you know, cute. In the beginning, I thought I was going to end this pretty quick, but I'm getting more and more into the story! Lol. Anyways, review, tell me your opinion and don't forget about the italics! *^^*