Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Just any other day ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~Ningenkai~

With renewed confidence, Kurama left the hospital. His way of life may have been different, but he wouldn’t let that stop him.

He lived off soups till he could handle more than that. He also dove headfirst into his work. He never let himself think of Hiei or his presumably dead child. Yet still, the sight of ningen children brought unwanted tears to his eyes, as well as an empty ache in his heart.

That had worked all right, that is, until a lover’s holiday drew near, and couples started to spring up everywhere, an air of happiness surrounding them where ever they went. But instead of becoming depressed, he used those feelings to push himself to do more work, redo his home; he also spent a lot of time with his mother and her family.

One way or another he would forget about his- no- the fire demon. Forget those hot kisses and warm embraces.

Forget the betrayals, and the lies.

He was a Youko on a mission, and nothing- no one- would stop him.

~Makai~

Four times!! Mukuro raged after yet another night of Hiei’s cries for Kurama in the heat of passion, Four time I have allowed Hiei to use me!! ME- a great and powerful lord!! Kurama must be eliminated!!

She stalked out of the bedroom where Hiei lay sleeping after their rigorous lovemaking. She would make sure that goddamned fox was out of Hiei's life forever. Then her life with Hiei would work!!

Won’t it? She decided it was worth it to get rid of Youko Kurama.

Telling the nanny that she had business in the Ningenkai to take care of, and kissing her sweet ‘son’ Hikuro goodbye, she leaves to rid the three worlds of that fox!

Everything would work out after he was gone. And she would finally have happiness.

You will be mine Hiei. Just wait…

~Hikuro’s Nursery~

I am with my nanny. She doesn’t like me very much.

The nice lady Mukuro wants me to call her ‘Mommy.’ But...I already have one. Doesn’t she know that? Is Mommy missing? I hope not. I miss her enough already, but at least I have Daddy and that nice lady!

Both Mukuro and Daddy have been trying to get me to use my youki. Daddy seems to think I can create flames like him, or the same energy Mukuro uses.

I don't though.

Plants are my friends. I can talk to them, just like Mommy can. But I just don't want anyone to know yet...

Well no one but my nanny.

I tied her up with a few vines today. She was going to make me eat some yucky green vegetable. I may like plants, but some plants are not good to be eaten.

I showed her, Daddy would be proud if he knew that my personality was much like his own!

Uh oh!! Speak of the Devil, I hear Daddy coming!

Better let her go. As I do so she runs off.I chuckle lightly as Daddy comes to pick me up.

Guess I got rid of another one.

~Hiei’s POV~

Baka nanny! The lot of them are idiots! Hikuro seems to make them run away...

Foolish weaklings!!

My son has gotten rid of many nannies during these two months. But that is okay- he is my light now, the only thing good in my life.

I go in and pick him up, getting ready to take him to my room with me. I want to try to get him to use his ki. He needs to learn to be strong.

Then as we are passing by a few men, I hear them say that Mukuro has gone into the Ningenkai.

There is only one reason she would go there.

Kurama, my only love is in danger!

With Hikuro tucked in my arms, we race to save his mother and my fox.

I just hope I get there in time.

~Ningenkai~

A redheaded boy and a carrot-top woman are staring each other down.

Although they hate each other, they have many similarities.

For one, they both loved the same demon.

Another, they were very unhappy to see each other.

And, most importantly, they both wanted nothing better than to see the other dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is another chapter for you all!! Please enjoy and review!!