Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Time to fight for love!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kurama walked home from work, feeling depressed and more than willing to give up again.

He had tried his best to leave his thoughts and feelings for Hiei behind. But, he found out that no matter what he tried- he just couldn’t. What he could do was push back the tears when they came. He could move on with his life, but he knew he was destined to never love again. Once a soul mate, always a soul mate, he bitterly mused.

When he came to the park where him and Hiei often went to, memories tried to take him over. They had taken walks, looked at all the plant life, nap in Hiei’s favorite tree, and sometimes would spar in the secluded area near a hidden stream- sometimes with weapons, and sometimes not.

He fought them back to the far reaches of his mind, pushing away tears and feelings of sorrow and self-pity. Then a sickeningly familiar youki was felt. He knew who it belonged to, and was in just the right mood to see said demon.

His eyes met with hers underneath the coverings that hid her scarred face.

"Why are you here?" he coolly asked her, readying himself for the fight he knew was coming.

"I have come to take care of a little…problem of mine." she replied, her hands fisting.

"What problem could you have in the Ningenkai? Far as I know you have YOUR son and MY mate with you in the Makai. Seems to me you should be very pleased with yourself."

"It seems that Hiei is still hung up, so to speak, on some bastard kitsune. I thought I would come and kill off my competition," she said, smiling grimly under her covering.

"Hiei no longer has feelings for me. He told me that himself," he said then went to move away.

"Funny...Last night when we were making love the name that kept rolling off his lips was yours!!” She glared at him, “For that I will see you dead!!" She threw an energy blast at her rival.

Kurama flipped through the air and took a rose out of his hair. He held it to his nose and, in one swift movement; it became his weapon of choice.

"We shall see who kills whom!" he replied to her.

He used his weapon to lash out at her. She easily got away. They fought for a while, a fairly even match at first.

But then Kurama got hit with blasts in his side and on his right leg. He was hurt, but not badly enough to keep him down. He transformed into Youko Kurama and went to go after her with his death tree.

She, in reply, launched a huge blast that not only killed the tree, but also sent Kurama flying through six of the large trees that were growing nearby. He slammed against the seventh and slid down to he ground, blood oozing from all over his body.

Mukuro had been hurt, tagged by several of his attacks, but not as much as Kurama. Even when it was an Upper-A class fighting an Upper-S class, it was suicide.

Her face had been uncovered by one of his little plants, and she was smiling a very pleased smile at the Youko. In her hands was a huge blast just begging to be sent special delivery to him.

This was the end; Kurama knew it deep within his bones. He briefly lingered on the thought of how he might get a chance to glimpse his and Hiei's child if it had died. But then he remembered how the countless murderers, thieves, and criminals in the Makai treated lost infants. Hiei had been a victim, and ironically, so would his child it seemed.

Resigned to his fate, he braced himself for the deathblow. But just as she released the blast, a black blur appeared, and took the energy blast for the kitsune.

~Hiei’s POV~

Holding his son tightly, Hiei ran to the Ningenkai at the top of his speed. He just hoped he was not too late.

After all, Kurama was the only being besides his son and sister that he truly loved. And Mukuro was his child’s mother, and a close friend.

He had tried to give her what she wanted but it was no use. That bewitching fox was always on his mind. It was like he was branded as Kurama's. Well, in a way he was- after all they were bonded, and nothing short of death could break a demon bonding.

The first thing he did after leaving the portal was to search the place they both had called home so long ago. No ki. No fox. Then he went to see if Kurama was at work. Once again, all he found were ningens working. But just as he was about ready to rip off his ward and have his Jagan show him where they were, he felt and saw the light emanating from a ki blast.

He had solved his problem; a blast that powerful could belong only to Mukuro. Once again, the powerful, short legs ran all the way to there, hoping no one was dead yet.
Oh he had little doubt that Mukuro would be fine, after all, she was an Upper-S class. But his fox was only an Upper-A class, even in his Youko form. It was comparable to a mouse going against a tiger. The cat would play with it for a while, then, eventually, kill it. His heart raced along with his legs.

Upon reaching the park a few seconds later, he saw that Kurama was wounded. It wasn’t too bad, but it wouldn’t take much to make it fatal either. Mukuro had been hurt a little, but it was nothing a beginner-healer couldn’t fix. His gaze then landed on the ki blast that was forming in her hands. He knew if that if it struck his lover, he would die.

In the space of the few seconds remaining before the blast was released, Hiei set Hikuro down and raced to block the deathblow. Just as the warlord released her blast, Hiei jumped in the way and took the pain for his lover.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hehehe i sure hope you all enjoy this fight scene. Reveiw please!!!