Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Hikuro saves the day!! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sitting on the ground was a wide red-eyed child.

He saw his father step between Mukuro and another man. Two thoughts occurred to the child then.

First of all, why was Mukuro hurting that guy? Was he bad? His second thought was about his Daddy. Was Daddy hurt? Hikuro hoped that his Daddy would be ok. That lady was nice, but he knew she was strong too!

As his father’s form hit the ground, two voices could be heard. One that he had grown accustomed to, and liked. It made him feel safe.

But the other was…his Mommy’s!!!

"Hiei!” both cried out. Then his Mommy glared at Mukuro. No!!!! He had to stop them from fighting. After all, it was his mommy and his nice friend Mukuro!!

So squinting his eyes, he summoned his youki that, until today, had been reserved only for evil, mean nannies.

~Kurama’s POV~

"Hiei!!!" Oh Inari, please don't let him die!

Kurama was injured, but managed to crawl over to his mate. Hiei was lying on the ground, unconscious, blood trailing from the corner of his mouth. Kurama was scared and mad. That bitch will pay!!

He looked at her with narrowed golden eyes, vowing revenge for his lover.

~Mukuro~

"Hiei!!" By Enma's breath, what were you thinking?? Jumping up and taking such a forceful blast!!

She had to run over to see how he was, but that damned fox somehow got there before she did. Her eyes were wide in shock till they fell on his cold, glinting eyes. They were eyes that most demons would back down from. Mukuro just narrowed hers back and readied herself to finish him off.

~Hikuro~

Channeling my ki, I watched as the grass grew bigger and turned rope-like to hold both Mommy and Mukuro back. I really didn’t want to hurt them.

Then l ran to Daddy, who was just coming around right then. He stared at the bonds holding Mukuro and muttered, “K-Kurama…?”

I hugged him tight when he forced himself up, saying, ‘See what a good job I did Daddy? I was strong, just like you!!’