Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Kurama met Hikuro.......your son!! ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Her eyes grew wide when she felt the grass come up to hold onto her. She then watched as the son she had grown to love raced to his father.

Her eyes met the face of the man she loves and saw the shock on his face. It would almost have been funny if her world weren’t coming to an end.

A gasp made her turn to her rival. His face was also filled with utter shock.

Then fear took hold and made her start to utter words to the kitsune and Hiei.

"Hiei...I am so sorry.... Oh please, don't hate me," she pleaded.

"How can Hikuro do that?" Hiei asked, disbelief in his voice. His arm was shaking as it pointed towards the grass bonds.

She turned her head to face the ground. “It’s because he is part Youko. Hikuro has fire demon, koorime, and Youko in him. He is not my son. I...I took him. For us."

"You!! You stole my child from me?" Kurama said his voice raising. But the blood loss was making his vision blur slightly, so he turned his youki towards repairing his wounds.

"Mukuro, you took Hikuro from Kurama… but why?" Hiei said getting very upset." Was your whole pregnancy a lie?"
" Yes, I can never have kids. I am barren. But Hiei, I wanted so badly for you and me to be a family. We have had that for so long!! Everything was going so well," she said to him, tears building in her eyes.

"I...I thought…I thought my child was dead," Kurama stuttered, tears falling from his eyes.

Hikuro saw that both his mommy and Mukuro were sad. He didn’t like all the yelling.

He got down from Hiei's arms and went and gave his Mommy a hug. He then kissed the now shaking, crying fox’s check. Kurama was holding on to that small body like it was a raft and he was a drowning man.

"Mommy, I missed you. But I remembered the song you sang to me when I was still growing!! I love you Mommy!!" he said to his overwhelmed Mommy.

"I love you too, baby," Kurama said, then pulled his son into a hug, kissing the ebony hair.

Hiei looked at Mukuro. Hate colored his eyes, and a deep scowl formed on his face. All he could think of was how much his fox had suffered. Not only from Mukuro's lie, but also from his own.

Kurama was holding his- no- their son. By Enma's teeth!!

Hikuro was the son he and Kurama had created. Mukuro had no right to steal him. Had no right to take away the first words, steps, and other firsts that his son had done. Even his name was robbed from the fox that had loved him. He knew that Kurama had loved his child as soon as he knew that he was going to have it.

Dark flames framed the koorime’s form. He wanted nothing more than to rid his loved ones of the only other person he trusted. His smoldering eyes met her pleading ones. Her cries of how much she loved him rang out.

How dare she? He would show her. He got ready to attack, but his leg was being held back by one of his small son’s plants.

"No Daddy!! Mukuro is my friend!! Be nice!!" he cried out.

"Hikuro, I love you also. You are so much like my son. I love you, so I don't want to lose you and your daddy. Hiei I love you!! Please!"

"Shut up!! I will hear no more of your lies!!" Hiei said, burning the plant that held him back. Once again he went after her, but again an annoying plant held him back, this time a tree branch.

"Hikuro!! Stop this!!" he yelled.

"Now Hiei, don't yell at him for something I have done." Came the quite reply, then the same voice said something that shocked the fire demon to his core.

"Mukuro go. Leave the Ningenkai. Never bother me or mine again. Or I will seek revenge." he said to her.

She left with one last plead for forgiveness to her love. Hiei didn’t respond so she headed home with a heavy heart.

Hiei looked at his son and his mate. They were hugging once again.

He allowed himself a smile. They had been reunited.

But then guilt and shame washed through him. After all he had said and done, could he allow himself to be with his family?

And more importantly would Kurama even let him?