Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's Tale ❯ Passion ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
“Raizen where is she?” Sesshomaru inquired. “You said you would go and get Mukuro you leave for nearly two hours and then come back with out her.”

“She’s coming,” Raizen grumbled.

“She’s here,” Mukuro said. “Now, what was so important that all three of you had to travel to my lands to discuss?”

“Well—,” Sesshomaru began, but didn’t finsih as he had begun sniffing the air. “Mukuro you have a strange scent about you…it’s almost like you are in heat, but that cannot be…” He got closer to her and began to sniff more. Mukuro tried to consintrate on turning off her pheromons, but Raizen’s smirking face got in the way. She glared at him and managed to turn them down. Sesshomaru’s sniffin abrubtly stopped. “It’s gone now.”

“Well then we can continue with this meeting,” Mukuro growled.

Later that night….

“Damn it can't you ever get enough?” Mukuro asked as Raizen held her naked form in his lap necking her.

"No," he growled slightly. "You know woman I could mark you, the way you make love," he joked. She turned around and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You mark me," she told him, "I'll mark you, so that you may never touch another woman besides myself ever again." Raizen lay back on the bed.

"You're far too high strung," he told her. "I was joking."

"Well I was not," she replied. "Remember that." Mukuro got up off the bed and went into another room. Raizen sat up.

"What are you doing woman?"

"Drawing a bath." she poked her head out of the bath room. "Care to join me?" she asked seductively, with a purr. Raizen didn't need to be asked twice.


The next morning Mukuro woke her head resting on a very nice warm pillow. She opened her eyes slightly and realized that it wasn't a pillow, but Raizen's chest.

"I didn't...." she muttered.

"You did," he replied sleepily. He claimed her lips in a sleepy early morning kiss. Mukuro felt herself kiss back for some unknown reason. Her fingers felt there way through his shaggy mane of blonde hair. His warm lips went lower on her body, and soon he added his tongue. Mukuro giggled, as he reached a ticklish spot. He went back up to her ear and whispered huskily,

"Good morning."

"Good morning," she replied as she move her lips back onto Raizen's. He moved them to lay back on the bed, himself on top. Mukuro moaned as she felt his manhood harden against her. She wriggled out from underneath him and went over to the closet. He followed her.

"You enjoy doing that, don't you?" His voice on her skin made her shiver.

"Maybe," she replied. Raizen backed her up against a side wall and kissed her. He is such a good kisser! Mukuro thought as she replied more fervently.

"My, Raizen, you truely have corage to bed a woman in Mukuro's own room," came a voice.