Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mute ❯ Sweet Child of Mine ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: obviously I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Author's note: recently I found that someone has copied this story from me off of another site that I post on. So I decided to put up the real thing since the original fiction is obviously better than the duplicate. Just a note to other authors out there…don't steal, eventually the other person will find out about it…and they'll be pissed.

 

 

Sweet Child of Mine

 

 

Hiei felt that if he clutched her too roughly, that she would break under his fingertips. She was like a little china doll….

But he held her tight nonetheless.

She barely stirred in his grasp, lulled into a deep unconsciousness by the demons' rhythmic steps and gentle breathing.

Hiei held her closer to him, nuzzling her throat once more. Her scent was improving at that spot.

Kurama turned back to give the tiny girl a sympathetic and worried glance. The mixed breed held her even closer than before on reflex.

The fox smiled sadly, then turned around again as he and the others walked to Genkai's land. She was not far away now.

Hiei's nose crinkled once more at the strong scent of semen and blood on the child.

He stopped when he heard the sound of a quick spring nearby.

His companions halted as well.

"What is it Hiei?" asked the fox.

"Is she waking up?" said Kuwabara, immediately jockeying for a better look at the girl.

Hiei shifted the child in his arms, as if he were trying to shield her from view.

"I'm going to bathe her," he said roughly.

Yusuke raised an eyebrow, "Run that by me again?"

Hiei glared, "She smells. I'm going to bathe her. I'll be back."

With that, the demon flitted off into the trees, leaving the fox to tell the others what the girl actually smelled of.

He just had to get the scent off of her.

Crystal sunlight gleamed brightly in the morning sky, making dew shine like gems on the grass. Light winds shifted in the trees of which Hiei leapt to and from.

He stopped on a high branch over the stream, shifting the girl almost nervously, scanning the immediate area with both his natural and artificial eyes. When he was more than sure that they were alone, he flitted to the soft ground by the water.

The demon nuzzled her neck once more before settling himself on the bank, cradling her slight body in his lap. He bent his hearing, listening for the sounds of the others talking to each other.

He inched closer to the water then glanced down at the child. She lay still, curled up neatly in his arms.

Hiei brought her up to sit with her back against his broad chest as he carefully took the bottom of her shirt in his hands.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering why he was caring for this child so much.

She whimpered just slightly.

The demon instantly wrapped his arms around her, noticing that she was almost shivering without his constant contact.

He lifted her shirt gradually, feeling her soft skin underneath his rough hands. He swallowed thickly as the shirt was removed fully.

She really was lovely.

He growled as he threw the dirtied shirt away from her. Niobi stirred briefly and let out the tiniest yawn, sounding almost like a mewing kitten. He smiled slightly as he told himself never to let Kuwabara hear her make that noise. The oaf would never leave her alone.

She nuzzled her face into his torso, making a purring sound now.

Hiei's chest rumbled with gentle ease as he chuckled.

He bent his head to sniff her hair and suddenly remembered what he had come here to do.

A low growl parted from his lips at the images of what must have been done to this child. He paused a moment, before hesitantly laying her on her back over the grass.

He had to know.

The tiny thing lay perfectly still, other than her slow but consistent breathing. Hiei shifted his own form over hers, resting his weight on his hands and knees. He bent his head down after checking the area once more and gave a ginger sniff of the child's sex.

She was a virgin.

Hiei allowed the relieved sigh to pass through his lips as he picked the girl up and cradled her.

If the bastard that had lived with her had taken her….

His grip tightened on the small thing and he gave a startled jolt when she squeaked.

He looked down to see her faded grey eyes staring back up at him. For a moment he wondered if she could see him, then the thought passed as he noticed her gaze was fixed at a spot just below his chin.

His fingers brushed the lining of her beautiful face as he watched her.

"So small…" he found himself muttering.

She let out a short giggle and trailed her hands up to his face as if on instinct. Her hands glided over his features and he closed his eyes, leaning his head into her touch.

After a few minutes, he realized that the others would surely be wondering where he was by now.

He snorted into the girls' hand and she laughed at the feeling. Then the demon picked her up and rested her against his inner thigh as he took off his cloak and black shirt, leaving his chest bare.

His gentle grip found its way around her waist and he lifted her, settling her body down into the cool waters.

She let out a happy cry and immediately started splashing in the water. Hiei chuckled and went to let her go so that she might swim around.

He grabbed her quickly when she began to sink.

Niobi sputtered and coughed, whining loudly and angrily at the demon.

"Hn, how was I supposed to know you couldn't swim?" he retorted with a smile.

Hiei wrapped one arm around her waist as he bent forward and with the other, he gently began to glide his hand over her skin. He sighed and closed his eyes as he brought more water over her pale limbs.

After a few moments, she stopped splashing and seemed to fall asleep again.

He chuckled briefly and continued to bathe her.

His hand went up and down her torso and he couldn't stop the slight blush every time his fingers brushed themselves over her budding breasts.

He shifted closer to her and carefully let his bandaged hand drift down below her waist. His breathing instantly quickened with the speed of his heart as he felt the bare smooth prepubescent skin over her untouched sex.

The demon growled with annoyance at his reaction as he retracted his hand from that spot and rubbed her legs and feet, smiling when she squirmed in her sleep as he washed her toes.

When he finally had nothing left to bathe but her hair, face, and rear, he hesitated. Hiei could only imagine what damage the bastard had done to this child and he felt the need to rinse her entirely of the feeling that toy must have left in her.

His breath caught in his throat as he slowly felt his way down her spine. He swallowed thickly as his hand began to trace over the gentle curve of her rear.

With a quick growl, the demon slipped his forefinger in between the tiny thing's cheeks, rubbing away the filth of the toy.

She squirmed in his grasp and he paused, understanding that she still must be sore.

Hiei nuzzled her neck once before laying her on her back over the water, watching her dark locks spread out around her head in the swirling current.

She really was lovely.

His hand wove its way through her hair, straightening tangles and rinsing it. Then he carefully rubbed her face clean.

He held her in his lap when he was done, eyeing her over and making sure she was entirely washed before he wrapped his own cloak around her slightly shuddering limbs.

It gave him a small amount of satisfaction to know that she now smelled of him completely. He cradled her in his grasp and flitted off toward his waiting companions.

The half koorime soon stood on the limb of a tall tree, watching his team speak to each other.

"Think Koenma knew about what was happening to her?" asked Yusuke lowly as he leaned against the very tree Hiei was standing in.

The pretty fox shook his head softly, "If he did, I believe he would have sent us for her sooner."

Kuwabara clenched his fists, "I wish that guy was here right now! No real man could do something like that!"

The three stood still for a few silent moments before the only pure human among them said, "What's taking the shrimp so long? Doesn't he know Genkai's waiting for us?"

Kurama smiled, "I'm sure he knows, Kuwabara. He'll return soon."

Yusuke looked out over the small field they stood on the edge of and said almost causally, "Hiei seems pretty attached to that kid."

Kuwabara grinned, "What are you saying Uremeshi? That he actually likes her or something?"

The Spirit Detective shrugged and smiled, "Did you see the way he kept holding her? And how he kept smelling her hair when he thought we weren't looking?"

The fox shifted where he stood, "Yes, I saw. Hiei has had his own hard childhood; it doesn't really surprise me that he feels like he needs to protect the girl."

Unconsciously, the half koorime held the child tighter to his chest….