Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Boyfriend Is A Stripper ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Boyfriend Is A Stripper.
Disclaimer: Don't own
A/N: Alright new story (I'm sorry can't resist) an overused plot, hopefully some humour, some lemons *kinky* *waggles eyebrows* This is strictly rated 17+ because of future and soon lemons -.- XD I love lemons!!!!!!!!! *Cough* Anyways enjoy! Oh yes pairing: Let's see hm what else would it be Hiei x Kurama with Kurama on bottom (maybe top like once).
Warnings for story: Sex, HOT GUYS, strippers, cross dressing, toys, HOT GUYS, bondage, spank, humiliation, some Karasu freaky shit (XD), HOT GUYS, anal, rimming, maybe hetro, did I mention sex and last but not least HOT GUYS *No I'm not obsessed actually.* If I forget anything I`ll be sure to put it up.
“Hiei!” the semi loud shout of his sister downstairs, woke the gothic boy up, making him grumble and pull his tired body out of bed. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, the eighteen year olds legs got tangled in his bed sheets, which promptly upturned him.
Which sent him crashing to the floor.
“Hiei! Are you alright?!” the voice shouted again.
The dark boy groaned before answering, “I'm fine Yukina, just fell outta bed again.”
He stood up stretching, pulling his muscles taunt as he headed to the shower across his bedroom. Quickly stripping and getting in, he turned the knob all the way up, letting the stinging water impale his skin. Sighing gently he got out, wrapping a towel around his waist, and dashing across to his room. Although he knew his sister was downstairs, he did not want to be caught in a towel just in case he was wrong.
But he was never wrong.
Drying quickly he pulled on a black muscle tank and a pair of black baggy jeans. He clipped on his chains which also helped him keep his pants up on his thin waist. Stepping into his combat boots, he stuffed the ends of his pants into them. He didn't adorn any boxers, he never did, for there had been a time where even he could not afford underwear and went with the cloths on his back.
He shook his head, things were different now, and he now had a job (though he resented it) at WacDonalds. He got enough every week to put food on the table, even when his “aunt” Rui kept sending them money for the cheap apartment they lived in. He wanted a real job, enough to at least make sure that Yukina was able to afford college, to have something better then what she had now.
As long as it wasn't with the fool.
Though he resented his job, his house and downright his life (but never, never Yukina) he knew he would keep living. As Yukina said, there were actually people out there who loved and cared for him. Like Yusuke and Kuwabara.
Sighing once again, which he'd been doing a lot lately, he descended the stairs, walking into the small kitchen/dining room. Yukina sat at the table quickly downing her breakfast. Hiei shook his hair, stray droplets sprinkling around as his hair puffed up to it regular `I've just been stuck my finger in an electrical socket `hair do. Yukina laughed gently as she raised, her sea foam green uniform skirt, which oddly matched her hair, swaying as she did so. Grabbing a piece of toast off the table, he dragged on his green uniform jacket, the only piece of school clothing he would wear. Gently kissing his sister on the cheek, he went outside and started his second hand motorcycle. He put his helmet on, which flattened his hair to his annoyance, and straddled the bike, quickly backing out of the apartment garage. He trusted Yukina enough to be early enough for school, she got a ride everyday with Kuwabara. I wasn't that he didn't hate his sister's boyfriend, he just didn't like him. His looks, his clumsiness, his fighting, he just didn't like it. But he trusted the oaf enough to protect and keep his sisters innocence, in more ways than one, when he wasn't there.
The ten minute drive to school was dull as the same scenery passed him as it did every day. People, shops, cars, trucks, apartments all passed him down the main street. He quickly got to the student parking lot and got off the bike, slipping his keys into his pockets. He turned, cinnamon, almost red eyes narrowing in annoyance as he saw who stood beside him.

“Hey there buddy! Listen me and Kuwabara were wondering-“
“No”
“But i didn't even finish!” Exclaimed Yusuke
“Exactly as I said before...no”
“Come shrimp hear us out” came Kuwabara's high pitched annoying tone.
“Yea Hiei, were going out tonight, a guys night, just me, you and Kuwabara. Yukina will be okay if she chills with Keiko and Shizuru.
“Where” he asked his voice hard and snippy, as he shut his locker, without waiting for a reply he started walking to his first period class Advanced Math. Yusuke saddled up besides his, grinning ear to ear as if he had a big secret, “That new place, The Demonic Grin, or something like that. It's supposed to be hot.”
Hiei rolled his eyes, “I'll think about it” he replied before walking into class and shutting the door behind him. Yusuke grumbled about rude people as he and Kuwabara made their way to Applied Math.
The rest of the day passed quickly for the three men as boredom grew in each class. `Go with them and have a bad time' Hiei thought, `or be annoyed to death because I didn't go.' Compensating his two options he chose the lesser of the two evils and just decided to go with them.
The end of the school day showed the three boys in the parking lot, Keiko and Yukina joining them. The guys decided to take Kuwabara's truck as Hiei reluctantly handed his keys over to Yukina. Of course he trusted her, it was just motorcycles were dangerous, that's what he told himself at least.
The men boarded the truck Hiei stuck in the middle between the two idiots loudly chatting. They headed to Yusukes house, who for reasons unknown kept clothing of Hiei and Kuwabara's in his closet for reasons such as this. Quickly exiting the truck the boys went into the house.
“I'm good as long as I don't knock anyone up” Yusuke said grinning.
“Yusuke!” Kuwabara shrieked, “your with Keiko or did you forget that?!”
“I was joking moron!”
“Don't call me a moron bastard”
The playful banter soon escalated into a playful fistfight.
Hiei rolled his eyes at the two as he walked over to the fridge pulling out a can of cola.
Walking up to Yusukes room, soda in hand he pulled a black bag from the closet and into the bathroom. He set his drink on the sink counter, listening as the two idiots footsteps thudded up the stairs. Disdainfully, he unzipped the bag letting the clothing fall to the floor. Frowning he wondered if he actually remembered wearing these. Tight black leather pants, with double white belts, a black fishnet shirt and a black knee length silver buckled leather jacket fell out. Reaching into the bag again he pulled out a black spiked collar and short fingerless gloves. He shoved the gloves back in, knowing he would not need them. He flexed his arms, tensing the muscles and un-tensing them the dragon tattoo on his arm shimmering with it, as he heard the two boys in the other room start to fight again. He quickly got dressed, and left the bathroom, tying his white headband around his forehead once again.
He entered the room, to see the two guys in their boxers fighting over something.
“He doesn't wear boxers, never have I seen a pair in his room” Yusuke was saying.
“Of course he does, every person wears boxers” Kuwabara shouted back.
Hiei walked in, oblivious to the shouting people as he promptly hit Kuwabara on the head knocking him out.
“Where are my other boots?” he asked his voice gruff. Yusuke pointed towards the closet as he was pulling his jeans on not the least bit intimidated when Hiei knocked his friend out. Kuwabara woke up spluttering at Hiei, as the gothic boy laced up his knee high combat boots.
Ignoring the oaf he walked downstairs waiting for the others to come down. About ten minutes later the two boys rushed downstairs, Yusuke adorned in baggy regular jeans and a green tank with an open white dress shirt, descended first. Kuwabara soon followed dressed in baggy white pants and a white tank with orange symbols on it. His white trench coat like jacket was tied around his waist.
Hiei stood up, abandoning the apple he'd been eating and grabbing his own silver trench coat and with a flick of his wrist had it on.
“Ready to go?” Yusuke asked, grabbing his keys off the counter. Both boys nodded as the once again boarded the blue truck.
`Around 7 o'clock pm, at The Demonic Grin
“Kurama!” a voice shouted out grabbing a boy's attention. Crimson hair floated around him as he turned in a delicate arc, emerald green eyes bright with curiosity and wonder. His eyes were greatest attraction, easily catching the attention of every man, woman, being and animal. The red head sauntered over, his knee length skirt fluttering around his long slim legs. His low heels clicked against the floor, as he reached the bar.
“What can I do for you, Taka?” His voice was soft, almost feminism which didn't help him at all. Enough people mistook him as a girl anyways; why not help the cause, although once you looked past his pretty face you could see the opened blouse which showed a lean but muscled chest.
“Kurama there are newcomers coming in, you promised next batch was yours” another man said walking up, dressed in plain slacks and a dress shirt.
Kurama sighed gently before nodding, walking up to the door.
“Hi I'm Kura....ma” His mouth went dry as the three boys went by, his gaze passing by the first two street punk looking ones, settling on the dark gothic boy that had followed them in.
“Um I mean, Hi I'm Kurama, welcome to The Demonic Grin, I'll be your server this evening” he said again, his voice more smoothed out. He could not mess up like that! Never!
The first two boys ogled his face taking in his full pale pink lips, high cheek bones, flaming hair and of course green eyes. Their eyes moved downwards, no doubt checking him out, when the taller, stockier of them started chocking, his face turning bright red. The other boy soon followed suit.
`Great another one' Kurama thought darkly.
The short flame haired man, made a sound that sounded slightly like `Hn' before his eyes passed through the club. The odd, but somehow arousing, cold passionate `red?' eyes were narrowed as if he didn't want to be here.
“Well,” his voice was gruff defiantly betraying his age, and cold, “get to it boy.” The man sneered as he looked up and down, as if not sure boy was the appropriate word.
Kurama glared a bit himself before sighing his eyes relenting, smirking a most secretive smile he replied, “Of course sir, and no need to question my sexuality, I am indeed a man, but what do you expect when you come to a strip club?”
###############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@@@@@-.-
Note 1: Sorry: Okay okay, I'm actually so sorry, really sorry. I've started yet another story *shame on me* when I have yet to update the other ones. Bad bad bad. But I just recently got obsessed with `Demon Until Death' Or `DUDs' for short. She amazing I love her stories even though she has a lot that needs updating but who am I to say that right. But check her out! This theme HAS indeed been used a lot but I've always wanted to write one.
Note 2: I will be updating in this order after I post this: Sweet Passion, Raw Love; Jealousy Comes from the Heart; Sometimes These Things Work out by Themselves (long title -.-); and maybe A Detectives Heart. I'm currently stuck on Stuck Together (oh the irony) so if anyone has ideas would be great.
Last Note: I'm looking for a beta, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. My grammar and shit needs improvement (big time terrible speller -.-) so if anyone wants to or can explain how it works I'd be really grateful XD Anyways Ja!
Oh yeah I stole WacDonalds from Inuyasha which is from Rumiko Takahashi XD It so belongs to her, I would've probably called it McDonalds Tokyo Style -.- Seriously -.- XD