Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend, My Brother, My Lover ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Once again I own nothing.

A/N: First of all this is YAOI. There that is your warning and if you don’t like it than leave. Secondly I am one of the worst spelling and grammar people ever, and if someone would like to beta for me that would be great. And lastly sorry it took me forever for an update.

One more thing, :blah blah: indicates thoughts(if I use them).

Chapter Three

Finally the dreaded “date” was here. It took all of Kazuma’s willpower not to call it off, but of course it was Yukina who arranged it, and that made it impossible to call off. So there he was, the once mighty Kazuma Kuwabara, sitting on a stool in the apartment above the pub, getting the make over of his life. When he first arrived at the pub in a plain white t-shirt and jeans Yukina didn’t waste any time to drag him upstairs and make him “right and proper” for their double date. Why she had clothes in his size and waiting for him he did not know and dared not ask.

“God, I can’t believe you Kazuma. Really that ragged look was not going to get you anywhere tonight. You do at least want a good night kiss right?”

“Uh..yes?”

“That’s right you do. I mean when was the last time you were suitably kissed? Since forever probably. Anyway this new look will not only get you kissed but most likely laid also.”

“YUKINA?! You can’t just go saying things like that, and what the hell is that pencil for?”

“First of all this is not a pencil, it’s called eyeliner. And my dear Kazuma it’s to outline those pretty blues of yours. Secondly we are both adults and can say anything we well damned please. Besides you have slept with another guy before haven’t you?”

“….”

“Well…you have haven’t you, Kazuma?”

“I want to be sure that’s all.”

“Oh god, you mean you haven’t. I just assumed you have, I mean you being a guy into guys. You know the saying about guys only wanting one thing, and all that.”

“And here I thought we were adults. Look it’s just different with guys okay. You know the whole trust thing and all. Don’t look at me like that. I’m not just going to let anyone stick me.”

“Geez you don’t have to get huffy. I was just shocked that’s all. It’s sweet that you’re waiting for the right one, I’m sorry for my assumptions. Now get up and go have a look.”

The Kuwabara that walked into the pub that night could not have been the same one in the mirror. His white t-shirt was replaced with a skintight aqua blue v-neck long sleeved shirt, accompanied with snug fitting black jeans, and his black boots. His hair was gelled back into a ponytail leaving a few red strands out acting as bangs, and lastly was the midnight blue eyeliner framing his eyes. All in all he looked hot and undeniably gay.

“You know Yukina just because I am gay doesn’t mean I have to look gay. I like the way I dress and this guy should too.”

“You don’t look gay, Kazuma, you look hot. The guy’s name is Sensui and he is a bit older, but Kurama said interesting.”

“What do you mean by older?”

“Oh you know about twenty six. He’ll be good for you, you need someone mature. He’s not from Ardmore, but lives close. Anyway it’s Kurama who found him and I trust him to know what type to find for you.”

“I love you both you know that. But Yukina I think you forget I grew up with Urameshi as my friend, the one I tell almost everything to, and not Kurama. And I’m not backing out of tonight so stop trying to convince me. Now where exactly are we going tonight?”

“First to dinner than out dancing, and don’t worry none of this will be done in Ardmore. I don’t think we want word to reach Father Peacock that you were practically dry humping a man on the dance floor.”

“Yeah we defiantly don’t want that. Anyway we should probably go now, we’re suppose to met them right?”

“Yeah we are. Come on now, take deep breaths and maybe tonight you’ll have a bit of fun.”

“Maybe. And Yukina?”

“Hmm?”

“I do love you and Kurama, but I swear if you set me up on a blind date again I’ll murder you in your sleep.”

“We’ll see Kuzuma.”

A/N: Well I hope you liked it. Hopefully I’m inspired during my break to write more. Also I’d like to thank those who reviewed. I have no illusions that I’m a great almighty writer, but it’s nice to get positive feedback.