Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend, My Brother, My Lover ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.
 
Warning: This story is YAOI, and if you don't like it than I suggest reading another fic. Also, the main paring will be Yusuke and Kuwabara it's just taking a while. Prepare yourselves your major character OOCness. Lastly, I am terrible at grammar and spelling so try to over look the mistakes.
 
Chapter Four
 
The date was actually going well, which was a shock to Kazuma. Growing up Kazuma never could figure why he felt awkward around girls, he assumed it was because he was suppose to like them. Later he found he felt awkward because he didn't like them the way he was suppose to like girls. The first time he suspected he liked boys was the time Urameshi changed in front of him, but that was in the past. He knew Urameshi was straight and so there was no reason to hope for the best friends fall in love and live happily ever after scenario, which is why he didn't fight Yukina harder against the date. Unlike his best bud, he was a romantic and did believe in love and he wasn't afraid to look for his happy ending, but that didn't mean it was going to be with this Sensui guy. Though Sensui was good looking, he had the whole tall, dark, and handsome mystic going for him. Plus his voice was just deep enough, Kuwabara never could stand feminine men, he liked his men to look and sound like men. Which he was hoping Sensui also liked, because if they were going to go out on a second date there was no way he was going to ware eyeliner again.
“So Kazuma you never did mention what you did for a living.” A husky tenor said, pulling Kuwabara out of his thoughts.
“Huh? Oh well, I'm a repair man.”
 
“Kazuma, don't be modest. He's more like a construction worker, right Kurama?” Yukina gushed.
 
“Yes, well, sometimes he's asked to build things when he has the time. Over the summer he's going to extend the kitchen in the pub.”
 
“Amazing, and you're only eighteen.”
 
“Yeah, well it's a family thing. I can only work on things because of my sister, without her I'll probably be stuck at some part time job, or working for the Urameshi's.”
 
“You make that sound like a bad thing.” Kurama scoffed.
 
“It's not, I just like the way things are now better.”
 
“The check let me pay.” Sensui stated than took the check while looking at Kazuma. “So were to next?”
 
“Well I was thinking dancing after dinner. Kurama and I know this fast beat club a little ways form here.” Yukina supplied.
 
“Actually Yuknia, I know we had it planned and all, but I don't feel like dancing.” Kuwabara whispered, and right away he knew it was the wrong thing to say. One it was wrong to say by the brief frown that went across Yukina's face. He knew that meant she was mad because she thought he was trying to bail out on the date. Two it was the wrong thing to say because of the disappointed looked that appeared on Yukina's face right after the scowl. That meant that if he went home all of them had to because she was his ride. Thankfully Sensui had other plans.
 
“You know Kazuma I'm not much of a dancer myself, perhaps you and I could go for a walk while Kurama and Yukina go dancing. Afterwards if it's okay with you, I could drive you home?”
 
“You don't have to, it's kinda far.”
 
“It's no trouble really.”
Yukina knowing kazuma would never agree and waste a good opportunity decided to take matters into her own hands.
“You know Kazuma seeing as how Sensui drove Kurama here and I drove you, I don't see why you shouldn't take Sensui up on his offer. Besides that means we can go straight over to Kurama's afterwards if you know what I mean,” which was said with the infamous eyebrow wiggle.
“Um. Right. I could go for a walk, and if you're sure about the ride I wouldn't mind.”
 
“I assure you it's no problem on my part. Shall we?”
 
At the restaurant entrance/exit they said their goodnights and went their separate ways. Kuwabara followed Sensui until they reached what looked to be a park. It was one of the most amazing parks Kazuma ever saw. The community apparently decorated the park to give it a romantic atmosphere. Fairy lights lit up the park, while the street lamps were brought down to a dim, along with the rose bushes and the small band set up in the gazebo, it was the perfect romantic environment.
 
“It's spectacular isn't it?”
 
For a moment Kazuma forgot he was a wake, but than that voice bought him out of the fantasy and back to Sensui, who at the moment seemed to be a part of the dream.
 
“It's really something. I've never seen a park like this.”
 
“The community doctorates this park every spring and winter. If you ask any of the married couples where they were engaged I promise more than half of them will say at this park.”
 
“How do you know that?”
 
“I come here frequently around those times. It's nice to people watch when it's around those seasons. You probably think I'm some kind of stalker now.”
 
“Well if you said you came here all the time to watch and take pictures of one particular person, than yeah I'd think you were a stalker. Luckily for you I'm also an occasional watcher of people, but I'm criticized as being a daydreamer.”
 
“Yes, but without daydreamers where would the people get the best of stories from or the best of anything wonderful? I believe this world needs people who lives are endless dreams, otherwise we would be left with grey.”
 
“Sounds like maybe you're one of them too.”
 
“Perhaps, but now Kazuma I must ask you a question.”
 
“Hmm, and that would be?”
 
“Did you really not feel like dancing tonight?”
 
“I wasn't trying to get out of the date, but I didn't want to have a pounding headache either.”
 
“So it was just the music?” a nod from Kuwabara confirmed it, “Then how about a dance right now. That is of course if you don't mind a waltz.”
 
“A waltz, right here, with you?”
 
“Unless you'd rather another partner, yes a waltz right here, with me. After all it would be a complete ending for this dream wouldn't it?”
 
“More like a perfect unbelievable ending to a first date, but I don't think I'd mind at all.”
 
In the middle of an enchanted park a pair waltz, with the possibly of a beginning. Whether or not they were to become something more, Kazuma decided to give Sensui more than a glance. Sensui never did kiss him that night, but he did give him a fantasy to live, at least for one night.
 
A/N: And that's the end of chapter four. I want to thank those of you who reviewed, and I hope to get more. As for the whole Sensui thing he's not a main character, but more of a conflict, but he'll have some fun. I hope it was long enough and somewhat liked. Till next time good night, good fight. (Couldn't resist)