Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysteries Unfolded ❯ Two new Characters. ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cainara: Hello people! Once again, I own nothing but myself, and Kamo. Uhm, I wasn't sure if italics were usable or not… so that's why there's a “<” before “he+him”. Yup
 
 
 
Panic and fear grab hold to your feet while the small waves come up from behind you. You move nothing but your head searching for everyone. The sudden loneliness is overwhelming and you find strength to run onto the sand. Turning your head, constantly you search for your friends. But…you don't find them.
 
“Why aren't they here?” Is your first question, which you ask allowed.
 
“-------! Help! Help!” The shrieked words pierce through the melody of the tide and Cainara runs to you practically falling over. “They're gone, they're really gone! <He…<he took them! All of them! I couldn't--- he was too strong!” Cainara words made no sense, even with her flailing arms and hand gestures.
 
“CAINARA! Calm down! Where's Hiei?” Your prime concern.
 
Your booming voice and stern stare snapped Cainara's conscious into place. She looked at you, and then said, “Recall the night that it was raining. Thunder and the crashing of rain on the streets was the only sound, except for the footsteps behind you. Well, you were not crazy there was someone following you. <He's the master at dark magic… This is the most dangerous thing to handle. He handles it, by human sacrifice. If he makes sacrifices after every spell he completes, karma will not bother with him.”
 
“And what is the name of such a---“you tried to speak but Cainara cut you off.
 
“<He has no name, we refer to him…as <him. And no one knows what he is,” Cainara said holding back her tears. Cainara was an extremely strong person physically and mentally, her buff arms and combination of knowledge and wisdom showed it very well. So it was no surprise, someone to frighten Cainara… was a thing that should be taken seriously.
 
 
 
Cainara explained that as a little girl she found where He lived, but she was small and fragile and was scared beyond anything that has ever approached her afterwards.
“That's why I don't scare easily,” she explained.
 
You recall a night where the kids at school said if you go into a closet and say, “Bloody Mary” three times that Bloody Mary will come out and kill you. You weren't scared of some foolish tall tale, so you tried it. No rapping, no screams, just total silence in that closet. But it wasn't a child who stepped out, it was a warrior. Remembering this, you invoked the courage to agree to go where He lived as long as Cainara came too.
 
“Of course, Yusuke…there is no one else,” she said to you with pain smeared all over her pale white face.
 
Which reminds you, “Hiei” you say in your mind.
 
Cainara looks at you, and you look at her back then nod your head. The two of you, are off.
 
 
 
~Deep Inside the Black Forest~
 
 
“You know for a while there I was wondering why they called it the Black Forest,” Cainara says trying to ease the worry and tension that you so obviously display. It didn't work, you're too worked up and you run the same quick speed you ran at the edge of the forest. You try to stay as close to Cainara as you can, you can't see her but you can tell you're near her by the shine of her icy blue hair which gleams brightly.
Minutes, hours, or maybe even days later you find the dark cave chiseled out from the edge of an over hang by a river of dark ooze. The stench was unbearable and you lean over and throw up constantly. Cainara doesn't kneel by your side to help; she stands there glaring at then entrance. You become frightened when Cainara begins to growl and she begins to sniff the air. Her eyes begin to change. They're not the cheerful emotional ice blue anymore but a beautiful and dangerous dark blue. Her creamy white skin is now hard, dull, and grey. And the vibrant ice blue hair turned black with a single piece of silver, with an ice blue tip. The last changed happened slowly as she lifted her head slowly towards the sky and her arms spread out. Sharp nails and fangs shot out, her tank top ripped off and a tiny shirt of jet black replaced it. Her pants too ripped at their seams, displaying long flared jet black pants. The scepter tied to her back turned into a katana, with the named “Kuro Aisu” engraved on the sheath. The slender mysterious figure stood staring for a brief moment, then turned her head towards you.
 
“If you're done, I'd like to go tear the flesh off of someone before the day is over.” Her voice sent chills down your neck, and you felt like throwing up again.
 
“Kuro…Aisu?” you asked doubting that you should have talked at all.
 
“No baka ningen. Koroshiya is my name. My katana's name is Kuro Aisu. Now get the fuck up!” she looked down upon you with disgust, and you yearned for Cainara back.
 
 
 
 
Cainara: Wow…I never knew how much Koroshiya could be a complete bitch.
 
Kurama: Well if it makes you feel better Yoko isn't any better…
 
Cainara: O_O…True that.