Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysteries Unfolded ❯ The Lake ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Cainara: HHHIIIIII!!! Everyone I am sooo sorry it's been to long. But I'm back.
http://www.myspace.com/12294221
 
 
Cainara: That's my new myspace! Teehee!
 
Kurama:…She just started…And she's having fun…Anyway, on with the fic.
 
 
 
Hiei looked down on you and his eyes looked of so much relief.
“You're wonderful…” He said while grabbing you and pulling you extremely close. The two of you were in the tub and now had your clothes on, even though they were all wrinkled. All of the sudden you two hear footsteps in the hallway and you watch Hiei jump out of the tub and sprint for the window.
Before jumping out of the window he stopped on the windowsill. He said, “I'll be back”. Just then the bathroom door opened and you turned your head to see Yusuke standing there.
“Uh…-----…You're suppose to take your clothes off before getting in the tub”, Yusuke said while laughing and lending out his hand to you. You grabbed it and he pulled you out. You looked towards the window to see it open and the curtains blowing.
“Yea, it is nice outside isn't it. Come on, let's go find Cainara and go swimming”, said Yusuke while turning around and pointing to his back. You smile and hope on laughing and Yusuke runs outside to already find Cainara, Kurama, and Hiei there waiting.
“Off to the lake we go!” Cried Cainara while hopping onto Kamo (her stag) and Yusuke joining her. Kamo began to trot off and you and Hiei were left standing there.
When Kamo gets far ahead, Hiei grabs your hand and the two of you begin to walk together. While walking Hiei turns to you and says, “-------, if you leave, I promise I'll hunt you down”. You have a little bit of a concerned look on your face but say, “Thanks…for the…compliment? Hiei smirks and turns away while squeezing your hand a bit more. You laugh and move in a little closer so now your arms are touching. Kurama watches from behind while smiling.
 
When you all meet up at the lake Yusuke and Cainara are already in the lake splashing each other and laughing. You slip off your shirt and pants.
Hiei stares at you and says, “----, you're not wearing a bathing suit…” You laugh and say, “Well a bra and panties are the same as a bathing suit”.
You run into the water and dance under the waves moving your arms and bending your legs, you feel like doing this for hours. But unfortunately you're body represents a human's and you need air, so you push your way to the surface and swim to shallow water…to find everyone gone.
 
 
 
Cainara: I LEFT YOU IN SUSPENCE AGAIN!!! HAHA!!!! ^_^!