Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysteries Unfolded ❯ Who knew a bath tub could get so... hot ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cainara: Mwahahaha! I am sooo mean! I broke your kiss with Hiei mwahahaha!!! --gets hit with flying objects from readers-gah!!!

Kurama: ^-^U

Cainara: Ow…shit… ok fine! ... You can have your kiss… just… don't hit me again… --winces in pain-

You quickly pulled back and turned to the house wide eyed hoping no one saw the two of you. You sighed of relief and wiped the bit of sweat off from your forehead with the back of your hand.

You turned back to Hiei expecting him to be there but when you found that he was gone you pouted and turned your gaze from the nothing to the house and walked slowly through the door.

"Geese what the hell took you so long?" asked Cainara while she placed the dish of fish on the table. Everyone took a slice along with the cooked rice and steamed vegetables. Cainara being a vegetarian took only the rice and vegetables. You were reaching for the fish but then noticed… it wasn't cooked. You were never really too fond of sushi so you decided to go with Cainara's idea and took only the rice and vegetables… which wasn't that bad.

"Nice job with the cooking Cainara", you said in between bites.

"Yea Cainara's cooking is awesome", said Yusuke grabbing another piece of fish.

"Ha- thanks. I just know how to cook little things… nothing to fancy", she replied putting her chopsticks in her bowl and walking towards the sink to wash them.

After everyone was done with their meal you helped Cainara wash the dishes and put the leftovers in a bowl for her stag, Kamo. Awhile past of silence before Cainara asked, "So have you and Hiei become close?"

"Well… I… don't really know… I think… no wait… ggrrr ok I just don't know", you said placing the bowls in the cupboard.

Cainara laughed at your response and just said that you'll find out soon enough. Nodding your head you agreed and decided to go to your room and do some reading (or for those who only read fics… you can listen to music instead ^_^).

You opened to the door and found Hiei sitting in the window staring at nothing.

"Hey, you ok?" you asked while taking a seat on your futon near by.

"Nothing's wrong. I like the view from this room", he said still looking out the window.

"… Thanks…" you said getting up from your futon and sitting on the window sill also (think big window…. ^_^).

"For what? I didn't do anything for you", said Hiei now turning his gaze from the view to you and raising a single eyebrow.

"For catching me when I fell, for bringing my items from home here, and for training me", you smiled at him and just stared waiting for his reply.

The two of you just stared at each other not bothering to kiss but to just look… until you screamed out in slight pain and grabbed your leg.

"What's wrong?" asked Hiei with concern in his eyes.

You smiled and said, "Aw… so cute… you actually care".

He narrowed his eyes and quickly replied, "I don't care I'm just curios".

"Ha-ha… suuuuure -rolls eyes--", you said letting him roll up your jeans and look at the cut… that got even worse.

"------…. Care to explain this obviously needed to be healed… cut?" said Hiei giving you a put down look.

"Uh…do I have to?" you said teasing him.

Hiei growled a bit at your answer and lifted you on his shoulder to carry you to the bathroom. You blushed and put your hands on his back for support…. And blushed even more when you felt those toned muscles once more beneath your finger tips. When you got there Hiei sat you in the bath tub he grabbed an herbal cream and bandage wrap. He sat on in the other end of the tub. He rolled your jeans up once more. He dipped his hand into the cream and began to softly rub is along the cut. You smiled and began to really like it… his hand felt soothing against your body. When you noticed he stopped you shook your head of your naughty thoughts and looked at him. He had a what the hell are you smiling about look on his face and you laughed a little. He returned to your cut and slowly wrapped the bandage around it. When he was finished he said, "There done. Now when ever you get hurt you need to tell someone ok?" he said in a harsh tone hoping to make his point.

You bowed your head and replied, "Yes sir…"

In the instant you lifted your head you felt Hiei straddled your legs and lay on top of you. His breath was slow and deep and you could feel his chest rise and fall against yours. You looked him in the eyes and locked your lips with his. You pushed and pulled your tongue throughout his mouth after a while it became more intense and Hiei grabbed the back of your head with his hands and he pushed his tongue far into your mouth and your sucked on it while moaning. In the same moment he pushed his crotch against yours and you moaned loudly while feeling a rush pushing its way through your body… and you loved it. You rolled on top of his and sat up you threw off your shirt and unhooked your bra allowing your make out session to really start getting hot. You went back to kissing and felt Hiei roll on top of you again. Still kissing you he took his right hand, still keeping the left one on the back of your neck, and began to rub and squeeze your breast. You began to hear him moan and he left your lips and began to kiss your other breast. You closed your eyes moaned while Hiei licked is tongue around your nipple and bit it slightly which causes a rushed to throw itself around in Hiei's body. He ripped off his shirt, quite literally. And then said, "Fuck it…" he zipped down your pants and pulled them off. You saw the tent in his pants rise and you smiled feeling your nipples get harder. He ran in fingers over your pussy, over your thong, and gently began to rub.

"Hiei?…" you said opening your eyes and sitting up.

"Yes, -----?" he asked giving you a seductive look.

You leaned close towards his ear and licked it and bit in slightly and said, "Fuck me".

Hiei's eyes went wide and he pushed, but gently, you down against the bottom of the tub and began to once more rub his fingers over your pussy. Soon after he pulled your thong to the side and unzipped his pants and slipped down his boxers. He pulled out his dick and gently slid it into you. Pulling and pushing you felt extreme pleasure and you screamed out, "Hiei… oh Hiei!" After a while he got faster and more deep… you found yourself about to explode but he orgasmed first and screamed out your name.

You didn't quite orgasm yet so you said, "Hiei... I'm... about to" but you didn't even finish your sentence. Hiei was already down at your pussy licking the outside and pushing his tongue into it. Soon after you screamed and squirted some right into his mouth.

"My god you taste good…" Hiei said letting his body rest on top of you. You laughed and kissed his cheek and let your head back to rest.

Cainara: My god…. I was like getting horny just writing that hahaha!

Kurama: You were very detailed…. A little to detailed for me… ---twitch---

Cainara: Well it is a girl's fic… ok anyway that's all for this chapter… I'll make another later today or tomorrow.