Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ One Night ❯ Fighting ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Night

Chapter Three- Fighting
Hiei turned his back on everyone and fisted his hands. His body was trembling as if he was upset. Then as nicely as he could muster he said, "Kurama, I need to speak with you alone in the other room. Now." That last word seemed to scare everyone into silence.
Fearful of Hiei's deadly wrath, Kurama obliged and followed him into the other room. Once inside the room, Hiei faced the window and Kurama stood still, staring at Hiei's back. Moments of silence passed on before Kurama saw what looked like a shiver running down his back. Strange, it almost seemed as if he was trying not to cry. Finally the tension was broke as Hiei spoke.
"One night," he muttered so quietly that he himself barely heard.
"Nani?" questioned Kurama.
"On night," he said louder. He clenched his right hand as his arm trembled.
"I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that."
"One night!" he shouted as he turned to Kurama; unshed tears running down his face. He didn't want to cry, but his new female hormones forced him to. "One night and my entire life is ruined! This is your entire fault you fucking kitsune! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be pregnant!"
"Don't you yell at me!" came the screamed reply. For some reason, he felt the urge to defend himself from Hiei's brutal assault. If this kept up he might lose all control and end up hurting his lover. "It's just as much your fault as it is mine! You could've taken control and said no, but you didn't! You enjoyed it too much! Which in turn makes it your fault too!"
"My fault?! If you wouldn't have come on to me-" Hiei was cut off.
"Come on to you?! All I ever did was say I love you!"
"I bet now you're regretting it! Ningens have those stupid emotions and you've become just like them Shuichi!"
He growled not liking being called that by his supposed lover. "Demons lie even they need not to, you fucking half-breed!"
Both names struck deep into the other like a knife cutting through your heart in a slow painful way. Almost instantly they withdrew they're trademark weapons, preparing to fight. They charged at each other with hate gleaming in their once glittering eyes. If only this child hadn't been created, then this wouldn't be happening. Just before their weapons clashed the door was flung open to reveal Yusuke. Both stopped running and lowered their weapons slightly.
"You are NOT going to fight one another! For starters, Hiei is in no condition to fight and what would your Mother say if you disowned your own child Kurama?! Now stop yelling, put down your weapons, and talk this out peacefully. If either of you yell one more time, I swear I will take you to the Reikai and place you under arrest!" He slammed the door shut, hoping his speech had helped some.
Hiei turned his back on Kurama after he dropped his katana. It almost sounded like he was softly sobbing, but not trying to hide it anymore. "I never wanted this."
"You think I did?!" He turned his whip back into a beautiful red rose. He dropped it as he slowly made his way to Hiei. He stopped as his lover turned towards him with tears caressing his pale face.
"I know you didn't want this! Do you think I'm that stupid to not realize?!"
"Hiei stop shouting! I don't think-"
"I know you don't. I just don't know what to do anymore." H e dropped to his knees, his hands coming up to cover his lovely face. "I feel so lost and confused."
Kurama walked over to him and knelt in front of him. Putting his hands on his shoulders he gently said, "I understand how you feel." He pulled the kimono down away from his neck. "Hiei, may I-" Hiei jumped away.
"You pervert! Even as a human all you want is sex!" Kurama got up and took one step towards him.
"All I want to do is-"
"All you want is sex! Stay away from me!"
"Shut up and listen for once! All I want to do is mark you! Will you let me or not?!"
"M-mark me?" stuttered Hiei. Kurama nodded and the words kept playing over and over again in his mind. "You want me as your mate?"
"Yes."
"If I let you mark me, will you accept mine as well?"
"Well, let me think about that... Hell yes."
Kurama slowly walked over to Hiei. He once again slid the kimono off his shoulder and he moved his head so his neck was exposed. After nuzzling his neck for a moment, Kurama sank his teeth in. Hiei clung to his lover's shirt tightly feeling the pain and pleasure from the bite. A moment of pain for an entire lifetime together was most defiantly worth it.
"They've been quiet for about five minutes now," said Botan.
"I wonder what they're doing?" questioned Kuwabara.
"Hey," Koenma said, "I bet they're-"
Yusuke cut him off. "No, I don't think they're doing that. There would at least be some sort of noise if they truly were."
Five more brutal minutes passed and not a single sound came from the room. Kuwabara, Koenma, and Botan continued with their game of Old Maid. Yukina began making some more tea and Yusuke was pacing back and forth in the room.
"Sit down Yusuke you're making me paranoid." Koenma said sternly from behind his pacifier.
"I can't take this anymore!" he shouted slightly angered. "I'm going in there!" Though the second he reached the door it flew open revealing Hiei and Kurama. "What took you guys so long?" he questioned while sighing. Hiei opened his mouth to make a smart-ass reply, but quickly covered his mouth. "Uh, Hiei?"
"Excuse me," he muttered and ran off in the direction of the bathroom. Most likely throwing up from this new ordeal. Yusuke and Kurama quietly walked over towards the table and sat with the others.
"So," began a very interested Botan, "What did you two do? I want full details don't leave a single one out." Kurama smiled and merely pulled his collar away to reveal a somewhat bloody mark. "Oh Kurama!" she squealed obviously happy.
"I'm impressed," Koenma muttered somewhat softly.
"You lucky fox," added Yusuke.
"Did onii-chan bear yours as well?" Yukina asked curiously. He nodded `yes' in reply.
Finally one thoroughly confused Kuwabara blurted out, "What the hell is it?!"
"Baka, it's a mark." Hiei was leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed over her stomach. "That's a demons way of claming a lover as theirs and theirs alone."
"You feeling better now?" sniggered Yusuke. Hiei flushed a light red and glared death at the detective.
"So what, are you guys like married now?"
Kurama chuckled. "No, not exactly, but you can think that way if you like."
Yukina interrupted the heart-felt moment to speak. "You both may go home now if you wish. All you have to do is bring onii-chan back every two weeks until his last month. Then you'll both have to stay so I can help you prepare for the baby."
The lovers nodded in agreement and got up to leave. Saying their goodbyes they left for Kurama's house. For a few moments they walked silently. Hiei broke the silence and spoke.
"Kurama look, I'm sorry for calling you Shuichi."
"I'm sorry for calling you a half breed. Well, at least we can go home and get some sleep. I don't have school tomorrow so maybe we could-"
Hiei cut him off with a very important problem. "What about your mother?"
"Damn! I completely forgot about her! How am I ever going to explain this to her?! Arg! She'll never understand!"