Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ One Night ❯ Kidnapping ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Night
 
Chapter Six-Kidnapping
The next few months passed on slowly. Tetra seemed to be feeling and looking happier. There was still something in her eyes that no one could place. Around Lilac and Yukito, you couldn't see that longing look in her sparkling emeralds. Almost as if that longing was for a child to call her own. (*here comes a scene jump*) Hiei and Kurama were walking down the street carrying a bag of groceries.
“I don't get it,” said Kurama. “Tetra seems happy, perfectly capable of living on her own. But you, you still haven't changed back into that sexy, spunky, man I love so dearly. It just doesn't add up.” They arrived at the temple and began putting the food away.
“Well Yukina said she had to be happy and able to live on her own. Maybe she's happy, but not as much as she wants to be. And are you saying I'm not sexy or spunky in this form?” Hiei questioned, baiting his lover.
“Perhaps you're right.” They walked down the hall in the direction of the back garden. Without warning Kurama grabbed her and pinned her against their bedroom door. “I never said you weren't spunky or sexy. I said you hadn't changed back into that sexy, spunky, man I love so dearly.”
Kurama leaned in and placed a heated kiss on her lips. The kiss deepened and Hiei wrapped her arms around Kurama's neck. He picked her up, opened the door, and managed to shut it while walking over to the bed. He broke off the kiss by tossing the koorime onto the bed. Climbing on top of her, he removed her shirt and began nibbling on their mark.
“Kurama,” she panted, “Not in this form.”
“You've said that for nearly 18 years now,” he replied. “I'm not taking no for an answer this time!” He moved down to her right nipple and began licking it. “Who knows, you might enjoy it.”
Softly, he began chewing on her nipple while massaging the other one. The feeling was familiar to her, but the growing wetness between her legs was another story. Perhaps she had gone chaste too long; maybe that's why she was being turned on so quickly. Moments later Kurama began traveling further south on her body. He removed her black pants and hurriedly spread her legs. She tried to resist by closing her legs, but Kurama was stronger.
After a few more struggles, she gave in knowing he was determined. Kurama leaned down and licked her, causing her to jerk slightly. After she stopped trying to resist once more he shoved his tongue inside her. Hiei cried out in sheer pleasure. Kurama kept licking and sucking until he felt that she was about to cum. He stopped and moved up to kiss a panting koorime. Hiei removed his lover's clothing in desperation.
“Giving in I see?” smirked Kurama.
“Shut up and fuck!” she growled.
Smiling he spread her legs more and entered her slowly. Once fully sheathed in her tight heat, he had to stop to catch his breath; otherwise he would cum. He began rocking at a slow pace until his lover shouted at him; consumed by lust.
“I'm not a fucking glass figurine!”
“You're going to regret that.”
With his next thrust he slammed into her gaining a moan of satisfaction. He sped up the pace every time she cried harder. Kurama knew his end was coming and he bit the mark he placed on Hiei.
“KURAMA!” Hiei screamed as she came, her lover not too far behind.
They layed they're trying to recover their breath. “I told you you'd like it,” panted Kurama.
She replied with her patented Hn. They crawled under the blankets and almost fell asleep, well, if the door hadn't flown open. They jumped up and saw Kuwabara somewhat bloody in the doorway. “Kuwabara?” she asked.
“Tetra, she's,” he gasped in pain. “She's fighting a demon out in the garden, he's too powerful for us. You've got to help…. her…” He collapsed to the ground.
“Kuwabara!” shouted Kurama. Quickly they dressed and ran to the garden. They arrived in time to catch Tetra, who had been blasted into the air. They looked towards the forest to see and muscular man with blue hair running towards them.
“Tetra!” he called.
“You stay he hell away from her!” shouted Hiei, running to fight him.
“Tetra,” Kurama shook her trying to awaken her. “Tetra wake up. What happened?”
“Tama,” she whispered. “Why are you doing this to me? I thought… that you… loved me…”
“Tama?! He did this to you?!” He looked outraged and faced the boy. Plants grew from the ground and encircled the boys wrists and ankles; leaving him dangling in the air. “Why did you return?”
“I returned to protect her! My master wants her dead!”
“If you work for him, then why did you come to protect her?”
“I love her, why else would I do it?! He's enemies with a man named Hiei and wants his revenge. But why would he attack Tetra, I see no man named Hiei!”
“I'm Hiei,” she shouted in his face. She was beyond pissed. “Who is your master?!”
“I can't tell you.”
“You heard my previous warning, now you will die!”
“No,” stated Kurama. “He could be of some use to us. We can use him to track down this youkai that's after our daughter.”
“Fools,” said a deep voice, “You're already too late!” They both turned to see someone they didn't expect to.
“Seiryu!” they shouted in unison. The blue dragon held Tetra in his arms.
“But you're dead!” shouted Hiei. “I killed you!”
“Yes, but Su-sama brought me back to life. Speaking of Su-sama, I need to give him the girl.” Evil laughter soon followed as Seriyu disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
“You bastard!” she shouted. She withdrew her katana and leveled it with Tama's throat. “You will show us where your master is hiding, that is unless you wish to die now.”
“All right, I'll take you there. Though, you must let me be with Tetra if I do.”
“That's if you survive,” stated Kurama.