Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Oniyuri ❯ Demon's Lust ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Oniyuri 3:

Oniyuri 3:
Demon's Lust
Author's Notes: This is just a little story I am going to write about Yomi falling in love a girl that attends Kurama and Hiei's school (remember Hiei attends school with Kurama. This takes place sometime between Flames of Love and Dance of the Succubus. I suggest you read those two and School Girl Psychos and Demon Beloved to understand some things in this story. For those to whom it apply the characters are around 21 to 22. Making Shura around the age of 15 or 16
LIME
__________________________________________________________
Oniyuri stiffened suddenly and attempted to jerk away from Yomi. The male Demon in turn only tightened his hold on her; thus the human girl did the only thing she could think of there for she kneed him in the groin. Yomi gasped and released his grip on the girl dropping down to his knees in pain.

What was that for onna?! he demanded through gritted teeth.

Never again without my permission, snarled Oniyuri breathing hard.

I do not need your permission to touch that which is mine, snarled Yomi getting to his feet.

But my lord, said Oniyuri with a mock bow. I have not given myself to you.

Oh, said Yomi walking up to her and capturing her in his arms again. But you will soon enough you see Demons are very seductive. It is one of our traits.

Good for you, snorted Oniyuri. I am so impressed!

Onna you are trying my patience, snarled Yomi grabbing her by the throat.

Go ahead and kill me, smirked Oniyuri. At least when I am dead I won't be looking at your face.

Oh but me dear little human I have no intention of killing you yet, smirked Yomi. My intentions are quite the opposite I am going to seduce you into my bed and make you pine for me.

That will never ever happen, snarled Oniyuri.

Never underestimate me woman.

No Yomi it is you who should never underestimate a woman especially if the woman is me.

Is that a challenge?

No that is a promise.

We'll see, said Yomi pulling her into his arms again and kissing her on the mouth.

Yomi's mouth worked hers open so that he could slip his tongue inside of hers. He moaned at the taste of her tongue and mouth she taste sweet, and was hot to the touch. Her hands slipped up from his chest to around his neck; she ran his hands through his hair . He had been right Demon's were very seductive and for that brief moment she forgot who she was and what had happened. When she opened her eyes she found herself on a large bed, in a bedroom. His mouth was trailing down her neck and he started helping her out of her clothing. His hand reached up and cupped her breast messaging it roughly. She arched her back under his hand her breasts begging to be touched more.

You like that don't you, whispered Yomi.

Oniyuri just moaned in approval and ran her hands through his hair. Yomi smirked and moved his mouth to her other breast and began to suck on it and swirl his tongue around her nipple. His hands ran down her body and began to remove her pants. His hands ran all over her body and stirred a flame within her body. Then everything else that happened after that was completely irrelevant; however sometimes with the morning also comes regret.
_____________________________________________________________ Author's Notes: Sorry I didn't feel like writing a lemon to go with this one maybe I will write one later on though.

Fanfiction..net:
Maruekn - I take it you hate Yomi then.
may strom - lol maybe I will in a later chapter.
sailorearth1023 - Well it will be interesting.