Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Murderer ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH, but this I just had to put up! This is based on a freaky dream I had, it was bout YYH. It is supposed to be horror, if its not. Oh well at least I tried.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Botan lay asleep, tossing and turning. She was having the strangest dream. *fades into dream*

"Don't move" said an oddly familiar cold voice. "Scream and I will kill you, keep quite and I will kill you. Whatever you do I will kill you"

"But what did I do?"

"Talk one more time and I will kill you! Understood?" Botan vigorously nodded her had. The dark figure took out a rose, from his hair.

/It can't be him! it just can't be....../ The figure advanced, and the next she saw was a flash if red and Botan knew she was dead

*fades into room again*

Botan quickly got up and was about to turn on the light.

"Don't bother" said Kurama's voice. He was sitting on the foot of her bed, he was stroking the petals of a brilliant red rose. His green eyes looked cold and were flashing.

"Kurama? What's going on?"

"Nothing. What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost"

"It was the strangest dream I had"

Kurama got up, and moved forwards.

"It wasn't just a dream........."

A horrified scream pierced the air and all was quite

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *

So review! I know I have a twisted mind! If you want me to continue it tell me!