Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Want ❯ To the Movies ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

And I update. This chapter is dedicated to my one and only reviewer so far, Ruri_Star. Go you!!!
 
Disclaimer: If I owned yyh, it would be way different.
 
 
Chapter 2 Movies, Wishes, and Fantasies
Yusuke and the gang went to the very back of the movie theater.
“This had better be a really good movie, Kuwabara!”
“Shut up, Urameshi! The movies going to start!”
Yusuke sat down in the middle of the very last row. Kuwabara sat on his right, Kurama next to Kuwabara on the right, and a reluctant Hiei (being dragged by his arm by Kurama) sat down on the other side of the said kitsune.
The lights dimmed.
 
30 minutes later
Hiei was pissed. Why did he have to sit through this crappy ninjin movie-thing?
He tried paying attention to it, but thirty seconds later, he was bored and cursing Kurama.
Stupid fox! Dragging me here, making me sit through this. Stupid kitsune and his damned smile and happy attitude!
Oh the things he wanted to do to that damn fox! Slice his throat, cut off his head, run his katana through Kurama's body…
His perfect body. A body he'd love to touch, to feel, to hold…
No!
What was he thinking? Love is weakness! He would not be weak!
And it's not like his feelings would ever be returned by Kurama.
He wished he could end this self-inflicted torturer and tell Kurama how he felt about him.
How do I feel about him?
He decided that once he got the answer to his question, he'd tell Kurama. He would understand. Kurama was an understanding person.
Right?
Hiei sighed.
He tried paying attention to the movie again, so he wouldn't have to think, but it was hopeless. All he could think about was Kurama. Plus the movie was crap.
Baka humans! Baka movie-thing! I will kill those bakas for this!
He instead thought bout something that finally pushed Kurama to the back of his mind, killing Kuwabara and the detective.
 
 
Kurama was bored. After ten minutes of watching that horrible movie, he had fallen asleep with his eyes open (something he didn't know he could do).
He noticed how Yusuke and Kuwabara were enjoying the movie greatly. They were at the edge of their seats and their eyes were wide with anticipation and surprise.
Kurama looked at the screen to see a pathetic excuse for a demon. A man was in an all blue costume with a blue tail, two blue horns, and a pair of big blue wings that looked like they belonged on a bat. A blue bat.
Kurama twitched at the sight of such a pathetic costume.
Poor Hiei must be going through hell.
Kurama looked down at he said fire demon, only to find him with his eyes closed and an evil grim on his cute and adorable little face.
Must be thinking about killing Yusuke and Kuwabara.
What an adorable little face Hiei has.
Kurama had an urge, a very strong urge to hug Hiei. To kiss him, to hold him, to love him.
He wished that they were both alone somewhere. Anywhere where it was just the two of them, and he and Hiei could just be alone and Kurama could spill his heart out and tell the little fire demon how he truly felt about him.
A thought struck him.
How long have I felt like this for Hiei?
Another thought struck him, a thought that scared him senseless.
What if Hiei chose this moment to read my mind!?
Kurama quickly looked around the theater for something to distract him from the thoughts about the little fire demon.
Kurama looked at Yusuke and Kuwabara anxiously awaiting the next scene with the demon.
A new question formed in his head. One so troubling and mysterious, he feared that he would never know the answer.
Why do Yusuke and Kuwabara like this pathetic excuse for a movie?
He sat and pondered about this for the next hour and fifteen minutes while Hiei thought of new, fun, and extremely creative ways of killing Kuwabara and Yusuke.