Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed In Disney World ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
BACK WITH FAYTHE, JACQUES, THE BUTLER, AND THE FUNNEL CAKES
“Are you sure that’s where Sara is?” Jacques asked. Getting straight answers out of Faythe was like pulling teeth. When he’d first captured her, he’d assumed that she was extremely intelligent-smart enough to confuse him. This proved not to be true. She was as dumb as a block of wood, and as frustrating as threading a needle. Yet, somehow, her stupidity still seemed feigned. She’s messing with me, he thought. The little bitch thinks she can fake me out! Ha! And again, ha! She knows not what she is dealing with, non? I will fix that!
“Pretty sure. I saw her on her way into the Animal Kingdom. The guys are probably with her, though. You’ll have to get around them.” She took a bite of funnel cake. “Of course, on the other hand, she may have changed her mind. She could be in Epcot, or the Magic Kingdom right now. Hell, she could even be in the hotel!” Faythe sipped some soda and belched. “Geez, this is good cake! It’s giving me belch breath.”
“Belch breath? That’s alliteration,” Jacques commented. He thought for a moment. “You used alliteration on purpose!”
“Did not! You French are freaky!”
“There it is again. I am NOT crazy! I know you’re messing with me!”
Faythe cocked her head and winked. “Am I?”
“Yes! Yes, you are!”
“Are you sure?”
“YES!” Jacques was frustrated. Utterly frustrated.
Faythe smiled at him. “Can you prove it?”
Jacques screamed (poor guy). “That’s it! No more games! Come with me!” He dragged her outside. “We’re going to find her. She’s going to see who exactly told me where she is. She’s going to pay for what she did!” He continued ranting for a while, and poor Faythe was forced to listen to every word.
“Jacques, I think Sara went to Epcot,” Faythe said seriously. “I think she saw you go to the Animal Kingdom.”
“WHAT!” Jacques exploded. He went red in the face again.
“Honestly. She went to Epcot.”
Jacques looked at her. “I hope for your sake you aren’t lying. You don’t want to find out what happens when you lie to me.” Faythe gulped and hoped to God they found Sara.
BACK WITH THE OTHERS
Hiei and Sara were still kissing. A small group of children had crowded around them. The kids were discussing amongst themselves. “Can she kiss him if he’s that short?” “Ew! Kissing is gross!”
Sara glared at the little kids. “Yeah? Well, I think little kids are gross. But that doesn’t stop you form being born.”
One of the kids looked at her. “You two are gonna go to Hell!”
Sara bent over and looked him straight in the eye. “Damn straight. We’ll see you there.”
The little kid immediately started crying. His mother came over and picked him up. “I’m sorry, ma’am. He normally doesn’t act like this.”
Sara smiled at her. “That’s all right. I’m used to it.” The woman bowed her head and walked away, leaving the other kids glaring at Sara. Sara glared back. The kids screamed and ran away. “Serves them right,” she said. “Now, where were we?”
BACK WITH ARAGORN
Aragorn placed the lollypop on the counter. The cashier smiled at him. “Is that all?”
“Yeah.” He paid and shoved the lollypop in his mouth. When you’re lost, you need sugar. On his way out of the store, he saw Jacques dragging Faythe toward s a car. “Hey!” They looked at him and Faythe waved. Jacques, however, took off, tires squealing. Aragorn unsheathed his sword and ran towards the car as fast as possible. “Oomph!” he cried as he fell. He tripped over something-Sara’s foot. “Sara? Hiei? What are you doing?”
Sara was half-dressed and Hiei’s appearance was indescribable. “We’re…looking for something!”
“Naked?”
Hiei stood up angrily. “Hey, I’m wearing pants!”
Sara smiled at them. “He has a history of losing his shirt.”
“That’s from a song!”
Sara glared at Faythe. “So?”
“It had nothing to do with the situation.”
Aragorn cocked an eyebrow. “What were you looking for?”
Sara smiled. “His shirt.”
“No, you weren’t!” Faythe said. “They’re getting it on!”
“Don’t say that! It’s inappropriate!” Aragorn scolded.
“We got it on in the Tunnel of Love,” Faythe told him.
Hiei raised an eyebrow. “You did?”
Sara sighed. “You didn’t notice? Lord, Hiei! I’m surprised.”
“I wasn’t really watching them.”
“You were watching something…”
“I was thinking.”
“About what?”
“…You…”
Faythe sighed. “Awww…that is so cute!” The other three looked at her. “Love is in the air!”
Sara pretended to hack up a lung. “Are you trying to kill me?” Sara choked. She gagged, stumbled, landed-on Hiei.
“Oof!” he cried. “Sara, could you get off my organs?”
“Sorry, Hiei,” Sara said. She smiled at him. “Where does it hurt?”
“Everywhere!” Hiei said, rubbing his shoulder.
“Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?”
Hiei blushed. “Not in front of them!”
Faythe started laughing and Sara hit her. “Don’t laugh at him! He didn’t laugh at you.”
“Actually, he laughs at me all the time.”
“Only when you deserved it!” Sara’s arms were flailing.
“Not really. I laugh at Faythe pretty much whenever I want to,” Hiei replied.
“Whatever!” Aragorn shouted. “Let’s all get a good laugh out, okay?” They laughed for about five minutes. “Are we done now? Good. Let’s kill Dennis.”
“And Jacques!” Faythe chimed in.
“And Jacques.”
Sara blinked. “Why? He never did anything to you guys.”
“He kidnapped Faythe, for starters.”
“Really? Why?”
No one answered. Finally, Faythe spoke up. “He wanted to know where you were.”
“Did you tell him?”
“No.” Sara got a look on her face that clearly said she didn’t believe Faythe. “I swear I didn’t tell him!”
“Uh huh.”
“Honest!”
“Right.”
“W ell, okay. Maybe I told him a little bit.”
“How much is ‘a little bit’?” Sara asked.
“I said you were in the Animal Kingdom,” Faythe replied.
“What else?”
“Nothing! But you’d love me even if I did tell him more than that, right?” Faythe said sheepishly. She had the feeling that Sara was going to get angry very soon.
“That really depends on what else Jacques knows,” Sara said as calmly as possible. She was trying to control her temper. She was failing miserably.
“Um…he knows your last name, he knows you’re married to Hiei, he knows when you’re going home and where you’re going home to,” Faythe drew in a deep breath and continued, “He knows your she size, waist size, shirt size, how much you weigh, how tall you are, your mother’s maiden name, your mother’s mother’s maiden name, your father’s mother’s maiden name, whether or not Hiei has Jagons on his ass, what color the walls are in your room, what color the walls are in your hotel room, who your best friend is, who you secretly crush on, all the names of all your bishis and who you went to the mall with last week. Did I miss anything?”
Sara’s mouth was hanging open. Hiei had to respond. “Does he know anything about her sex life?”
“No! Geez, I didn’t sell out that bad!” Faythe cried out indignantly.
“What did he bribe you with?” Aragorn asked.
“Ummm…funnel cakes,” Faythe replied timidly.
Aragorn patted her on the shoulder. “I would have done the same thing.”
“Really?”
“No. Not really. Do you feel better now?”
“Yeah.”
They looked at Sara, who was twitching. “F-funnel cakes?”
“Sara? Breathe. It’s all right, sweetie.”
Sara, however, did not think that it was okay. She continued to twitch. Suddenly, a white van drove up and two men jumped out. They grabbed Hiei and pulled him into the van and drove off. “Hiei!” Sara started after the van, but Aragorn grabbed her. Dennis stuck his head out the window and waved. “Hiei. They took Hiei…I’m gonna kill those sons of bitches!” Both Faythe and Aragorn took a step back. You could always tell when Sara got mad. She used improper grammar.
“Sara, let’s take a second to-”
But Sara didn’t want to relax. She took off after the car. “Sara!” Faythe cried out. She sighed and turned to Aragorn. “Should we follow her?”
“Yeah. She’d get herself killed, kidnapped, and/or raped if we leave her to defend herself. She’s in a blind fury. That’s a very vulnerable position.”
“I just wanted a decision, not to weigh the pros and cons!” Faythe shouted. She started to run towards were Sara had gone, but once again a hole in the ground swallowed her. She fell into the familiar squishy armchair. But this time, Jacques did not greet her. A television screen greeted her, showing Dennis and Hiei fighting. Hiei was kicking Dennis’ ass.
“Yeah! Go, Hiei!” she shouted. She clapped twice and the butler brought her a soda and a funnel cake. She took a bite of the cake and a sip of the Pepsi. “This being kidnapped stuff isn’t bad,” she said to no one in particular. “Hey! I need ice!” The butler promptly returned with ice.
A shadowy figure issued from somewhere in the corner. “Are you having fun, Faythe?” Faythe nodded. “That’s good. We’re gonna have a lot of fun.”