Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ways To Convince ❯ Ways To Convine ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Ways To Convince

By: Kikyouko

The honey brown-eyed spirit detective, Yusuke Urameshi, had just gotten out of school with another detention. He had done something wrong except he just didn't know what he did wrong. The brown-eyed boy looked up to see Kurama in a distance.

"Hey Kurama", he yelled running up to him waving. He made it seem like he hadn't seen him in years, even though it was only three hours of school.

"Oh, hello Yusuke. Did you go to class today, or did you skip like usual?" The human form of the youko asked. The youko smiled as he looked up at a tree where Hiei, the shorter assassin, stood and then back at Yusuke. The dirty little fox was up to something that no one figured out yet.

"…Hell no I didn't go to class! The place I go is the roof, that way I can skip and still be at school. You should try it sometimes…" The spirit detective replied.

The assassin looked down trying to figure out what the youko was up to. He looked at his deep green eyes, and then back down at his greedy looking grin. Kurama looked back at Yusuke with the same look in his eyes and with an evil grin. The sly Youko faced Yusuke and smiled slightly.

"Well…Yusuke I better get going if I'm going to finish my homework tonight." He yawned, as he neared home. Yusuke knew Kurama was up to something as well, because he usually has his homework done by this time, and plus the fact he did it at lunch period…Both were convinced he was up to something, as they both looked at each and nodded they went their separate ways. Yusuke decided to go home and see what his mother was doing at the time, although he knew she was probably sitting in her old red chair drinking a six-pack of beer or something.

Yusuke stepped in the doorway to see exactly what he predicted…She was sitting in her red chair with a six-pack of beer on her lap. The brown-eyed spirit detective crept slowly upward towards the stairs. He didn't feel like getting in more trouble in the same day. Yusuke quietly stepped into his room without his mother noticing at all.

"Hey Urameshi" Someone called from out the window. It was one of the detective's friends, Kazuma Kuwabara. The brown-eyed detective turned slightly, walked over to the window, and leaned out of it.

"Hey Kuwabara. I don't think I'm feeling so good." The Urameshi continued. "I heard the arcade had some medicine and could cure you if you just play all the games. Why do you think?" He laughed a bit after saying so and looked over at the orange haired partner to respond.

"Hey…um I dunno. My sister wants me home. It's probably to go help her pluck her mustache or something. And besides that I have to go see my Yukina!" Kuwabara replied in excitement.

"Che…no one needs him anyways…Hey…" Yusuke muttered looking up. "Hiei why don't you come join the party?" Yusuke continued. "It's lots of fuuun…"

"Wait a minute Urameshi, the shrimps here? I don't see him anywhere…have you finally gone nuts?" The orange haired partner yelled towards the window. Yusuke silently nodded and glanced over at the tree where the dark and all mighty kooramie or assassin, Hiei, stood. The assassin looked at the detective's window and jumped next to him on the sill (as in windowsill.). Yusuke jumped back in fright and looked back at the windowsill.

"Oh it's only you Hiei. You scared me at first. So what do you say about going to the arcade? They really make you go game crazy!" The detective nodded.

"Hn, why should I even step close to you?" He snickered, as he slowly rose upward from the sill (as in windowsill.). "So what's this arcade anyways? Is this a nigen contraption? If so I don't want to see or hear it." The assassin went on. Yusuke made a glare, while walking over to his briefcase.

"Fine I have work to do anyways." He muttered under his breath. // Who needs them. I certainly don't. I guess I'll go to the arcade myself. // The detective thought. When everyone left Yusuke had become more quite, like if he needed someone there to brighten his day. Someone that he knew, was nice, and knew not to mess with him when he was in a bad mood.

Just as he was done thinking a sly and sneaky youko snuck into the room, without the detective's knowing or permission. The youko crept up behind the brown-eyed boy, and stuck him in the side of his arm. The youko knew the detective wouldn't even feel it. Five seconds later he had fainted, but little did Kurama know that Hiei, the pure dark quiet assassin, was watching and seen the whole thing. Jumping to Yusuke's windowsill once more the assassin stepped onto the detective's floor, while standing face to face with the stingy, greedy, and blood thirsty Youko Kurama.

"So fox, what do you think your doing with the detective? I won't let you take him!" Hiei said pulling out his well- shaped sword. The youko just smiled slightly, and disappeared leaving Yusuke on the bed. Hiei knew he was there somewhere but couldn't seem to sense any of his energy.

"You won't let me take him will you?" The sly youko had appeared behind the ready to attack assassin and continued onward "Well Hiei how about I take you and the spirit detective?" Kurama said, and then stuck Hiei with a pointed needle as well. Both had fainted and there was no telling what would happen to them. The youko cockled, as he walked out of the doorway holding the detective and assassin each in another clutching arm.

It was a two hours after Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei had disappeared. Keiko and Kuwabara were the only one's that had noticed that they were gone. Everyone else was going on with their normal lives not knowing the dangers ahead. Kuwabara turned towards the young and pretty Keiko.

"Hey Keiko, did you notice Urameshi has been gone for a long while?" The orange haired teen asked. Keiko looked down and moved her foot back and forth across the ground.

"I'm sorry Kazuma, but I haven't seen Yusuke since school had gotten out. Do you think he's in trouble, or even worse like hurt somewhere?" The worried girl continued. "What if he was hit by a car again and died once more?" She finished.

"Don't worry so much Keiko. If something happened I'm sure Koenma would have told us something! If he didn't that toddler will get punched so hard…he'd wish he had never met Kazuma Kuwabara!" The heroic partner demanded. Keiko nodded and smiled, thinking that Kuwabara was really a hero even though he was really just being a stupid fool (Sorry Kuwabara lovers!). The two walked along as they both followed the sidewalk as far as it could reach to the arcade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark assassin awakened, to be locked in chains next to the unconscious spirit detective, Yusuke Urameshi, that was also chained up. The youko had been waiting for them both to get up. The youko smiled once more, when he had seen one awake.

"So…that's what you get minding someone else's business Hiei. Now what do you think I should do with you? I know exactly what I'm going to do to the both of you." The fox grinned.

"Well…what did the stupid detective do to you?" The assassin smartly remarked. The youko frowned and then suddenly glared at Hiei.

"I still don't think it's your business, but Yusuke didn't do a thing to me. I just like him. I think he should be a good choice." The youko replied as he impatiently waited for the brown-eyed detective to awake.

"A good choice for what? You stupid kitsune (Kitsune means fox in Japanese)! You don't need to do this Kurama? Let me and the worthless detective go!" The assassin yelled toward the youko with twitching platinum ears on top of his head.

"Oh see you don't understand little assassin…" he started, as he patted the kooramie on his short spiked hair due. "I'm not planning to hurt you two. I'm planning something sweeter…like keeping you both…I think that would do just fine. Right? My choice is to keep you both that's what I meant by thinking Yusuke and yourself would be a good choice." The youko said in one innocent breath. The brown-eyed detective opened one eye slowly, wondering what had happened. He had no clue where he was at, and no knowing of how he had gotten in the peculiar place. Kurama eyed over at the spirit detective, and took in another deep breath.

"So finally your awake. Little Hiei and myself have been waiting for a bit. We had to chat about something personal anyways. Am I not correct kooramie?" The youko finally finished. The assassin glared at the youko and looked back innocently at Yusuke. He was trying to figure out if the detective had a plan to get them out of the whole thing and if not they had no idea what would happen to them. The youko looked into their eyes trying to see what they were eyeing to each other back and forth, and over and over again. Yusuke had a certain look, the "I have a plan look!"

Yusuke looked over at Kurama, and Hiei figured out his plan by his look…He was going to play along with Kurama. Yusuke didn't know much about the dangers and threats of a youko, all he knew was that they all liked games no matter what they did. Yusuke looked back over at the youko…

"So fox boy what are we doing here? Can I at least go home now? I'm kind of tired from that stuff you gave me…and so is Hiei." The detective said desperately to get out of the situation he was in. The youko frowned again. And then glanced over at both of the two.

"Why would you want to leave? You just got here, and I haven't started to play with you yet. If you tired you can go back to sleep, while I wait for you both to reawaken." The youko's eyes flashed a bit green and gold at the same time, as he spoke to the assassin as well as the spirit detective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Kuwabara and Keiko! ^_^U (Honestly I think Kuwabara + Keiko is a good couple.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The orange haired hero walked into the flashing, and amazing arcade along with, Yusuke's girlfriend Keiko. The girl didn't really like many games, unless she was worrying about Yusuke or just wanted to hang out with him or Kazuma Kuwabara. Kuwabara expression didn't show that he was worried about Yusuke, but inside he felt something was wrong somewhere and didn't want to say anything because he didn't want the brown-haired, Keiko, to worry more about him. He had thought that if she were to know he was in some more deep shit that she would perhaps have a heart attack. The partner of the detective tried desperately to get the Urameshi off his mind. Keiko figured something was wrong too, by the way that the orange haired detective was thinking hard.

The girl looked up at Kuwabara wondering what he could be thinking, and if it had anything to do with Yusuke not telling her something. The girl took in a deep breath and turned toward him.

"Kuwabara…I must to know where Yusuke is. It's very important! Do you know where he is, or…or know anything?" The girl cried loudly. Kuwabara looked down, as she clutched his light blue jacket sobbing.

"No…Keiko I don't know where he is…all I know is he is in trouble and needs me to help him. I sense it…but I really don't know why I would be able to sense it and no one else does. It could just be my imagination." He said trying to calm her down and patting her softly on the back. Suddenly Kazuma Kuwabara heard something…It…it was like Yusuke's voice inside his head, like he was trying to tell him something from a distance. Before speaking Keiko looked up again cause Kuwabara just zoned out into space, like difficultly trying to find or hear something.

"KUWABARA ME AS WELL AS HIEI NEED YOUR HELP! KURAMA HAS CAPTURED US PLUS HE IS TRYING TO RAPE US BOTH!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP US! -" The voice played in Kuwabara's mind. He knew it was Urameshi, but didn't know where he was or how to reach him.

"Urameshi? This isn't funny stop playing games -" Kuwabara said aloud and started to poke himself in the head. Keiko stared at Kuwabara like he was crazy for a moment and slipped away from his side. She had decided that if she were to find Yusuke she'd have to do it herself for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how'd I do on my first chapter? I really wanted to finish it all today but I thought I'd have to wait to post all the chapters…Tell me what you think and when I get 10 positive reviews I'll start working on the next chapter. It may take some time to post it though…So until then bye!

Thanks for reading,

Kikyouko