Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ What If... ❯ Will you let me have this? ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
What if…

Chapter seven
Came not online today and most of the last night, they are working here on a problem currently, and that was why this chappy wasn’t to see yesterday, sorry!
Have fun with this one here,
Sury

Will you let me have this?


Hiei lay awake with the Yukimura girl in his arms for the next two hours.
The short demon had a hard time with himself and his suddenly strong needs for the girl. He had stopped there in the tree because the scent of her growing virginal arousal had slowly driven the yokai insane with his longing for the fiery tempered girl!

So he had stopped himself before he would have done something he would surely regret later.

It wasn’t planed!

Hiei had only wanted to teach the kind girl a lesson of how stupid and dangerous it was for her to do something like that. She did not know that his blood system now craved for her blood and body! He could barely restrain his wants from her and that brought them both into this mess.

His emotions where ten times heavier as some humans and in their needs yokai where unpredictable and not to control!

Even from them own.

His entire body mind and soul had driven him to show her stupidity and his superior over the human girl, her temper flared his inner needs more, if that was even possible.
The yokai in him had wanted to get a hold on the girl; if his real self could not eat or devour the human girl, then it wanted her to be a part of his own self!

The entire identity of him had chosen to want the latter of the options and acted just like that.
She was smart enough to stay submissive most of the time; Hiei did not want to know what could have happened to her if she hasn’t!
Surely, his demonic side would have thrown her down on the shore and taken what it wanted.

He was a yokai and not a human, but Hiei wanted her to understand this and that she was playing not only literally, with fire!!

He was fire into the shape and form of a humanoid and not the dimwit of the detective who couldn’t make up his mind to ask her out.
Hiei had made up his mind entirely in this minutes; he was now truly after the human girl; and heaven or hell; he would have her as his mate in the end!

The short demon never found someone who accepted him simply as what he was, or let him be his self. Keiko did that with ease all the time, even if she did not know it now.
It had driven him mad when the boy showed up on her doorsteps and dared to ask her out of a date!
Inside the demon everything had screamed to light him on fire, but knowing her, Hiei had only burned his dammed flowers and has set his trousers nearly on fire.

The fire yokai did not like to share!

Her responses to his seduction and inviting of her into his presence and his care had delighted the short demon greatly.
His instincts have done that for him; it was nothing more as a test, so to speak, an inviting from Hiei of what she could have with him if she would take his silent offers and chose him instead of the detective.

Only a simple way to made it clear to the teen that the demon wanted her as his own and that he would not turn away from his wants before she had clearly chosen one of them.
Something more as only that Hiei would fight to get her as his own possession with all he could.

Including seducing her, if that was needed to make her give in!

He had also wanted her to understand that he was a mature male and not the not fully grown up boy who she foolishly wanted to be with!
That Hiei could give her much more as the boy could.

So much, much more…
And wanted to do just that!

Since the hi-yokai had made up his mind, there was no turning back.

As long she told him not otherwise, Hiei would be dammed to give her freely to Yusuke!
Who was, in the opinions of the demon, not strong enough to take care of the girl!
And this meant not only his brutal strength. It meant Yusukes lack of maturity in general.
The human youth could never satisfy a growing woman like Keiko as Hiei could do it with his experience of many more years.

And the small yokai was determined to do just that!

A low growl escaped his thin lips by all the thoughts of what he would do with her delicious body, when he would finally get her in his bed with him in real!
Sure, Keiko slept peacefully right beside him now, but his mind played out an entirely other scene all the time; involving her and him, naked between the sheets and being more then only near to each other’s body.

He let another low moan escape; Hiei could have a really good imagination, if he wanted it!

To feel her soft curves pressed against his own battle hard physique in some other ways as now, was something Hiei looked forward to with vigour and with inhumanly glinting eyes.
Since he saw her in her bathtub, he had not gotten all the alluring images out of his inner eyesight.

His wish from that time to occupy it with her has not vanished with time; instead it grows to near of an obsession to the short yokai.

It plagued his nights with enticing and alluring dreams of Keiko and him and his days with the pain from the nights before!
More then only one time, Hiei awoke form one of his, him slowly seducing and alluring wet dreams with a certain problem in his lower regions afterwards and had to take refuge into a cold lake to get it away!

It needed the yokai only to close his almond-shaped eyes to see the same body of her writhing in passion against his own and he was more as only willing and ready to act on his dreams.
And right now, it wasn’t really good to close his eyes!
Because if he would do that, he would lose it surely and just lose himself into her presence so near and real to his own!

His arousal would not go away, dammed!
The restraining pants began to hurt him slowly and the friction of cloth against his sensitive flesh was more the demon could bear at the moment!

Hiei cursed lowly under his breath; he was about to lose it anyway.
Suddenly the sleeping teen moved her left leg up his own and rests it just over his twitching arousal under his cloak and inside his pants.

Hiei´s eyes tripled in size and he groaned deeply in his throat when he felt the sweet friction of her moving leg and the weight of the same one finally settled against his excited cook.
The pressed weight of her leg against his arousal shoot bolts of pure pleasure through the body of the demon; he arched himself slightly more into the sweet friction in a weak attempt to get more of these feelings out of it.

The sleeping girl, not knowing what she did to the yokai in the moment, moved her leg slightly irritated in her sleep from his sudden move, up and down right on his arousal in the attempt to find a more relaxing position to lay it down.

For several moments the yokai couldn’t breathe properly; her softly moving on his exited member under the thick layers of cloth was taking his ability to breathe away.
Before Hiei knew what he was doing, his bandaged arm and had come down to her leg and gripped it carefully to stop the moving of it on his member.
With gritted teeth, the demon fought with him self to stop from moving his hips just with her leg to get his release.

A barely restrained deep throated growl escaped him, and he fought a losing battle with his needs; then his hand let suddenly loose of her and went instead to the sizeable bulge in his pants under his long cloak.

A hiss of pleasure escaped the demon when it finally made contact with it through the cloth.
Hiei arched in his own caressing touch on it; if he couldn’t have her now in real, then he would take whatever he could have for now!

In slow motions he slides his hand along of it up and down, torturing slowly and carefully not to wake his sleeping desire near to him accidentally up with his movements.
Every now and then escaped his gritted teeth, a low moan or groan. Meanwhile, he tortured himself forcefully slowly through the cloth.

Hiei wanted nothing other as to growl loudly out his pleasure in this moment.
Nothing more as to rid himself from the cloth that separated him from the sweet feeling of bare skin!
And he wanted nothing other as to take her in real.
To feel her soft skin against his own overheated body and her hands and mouth on his weeping cock!


A suddenly sitting up Keiko next to him stopped the demon drop death in his moves!
Shit! Keiko had woken up!


Keiko was dreaming the same dream she now had since the night she was ill.
But suddenly the mattress under her had begun to move!
That woke the confused teen up from her peaceful sleep.

First she did not know what has woken her, but when her sleep fuzzed mind finally got in what was happening next to her right now; Keiko blushes in deep shades of red!
When the startled dared to open her eyes she was greeted with a sight that took her breath away; Hiei were moving his hand up and down in slow motions along a certain part in his pants and his face was contorted in utter pleasure this act must bring him.

The soft guttural noises he gave away meanwhile Hiei did this went lightning bolds of arousal through her body and the sight of him writing in his pleasures, aroused the girl even more!

For some seconds, Keiko was simply frozen to the spot on his shoulder she lay on.
But then the girl suddenly bolted up with a red face from her resting place only to be stopped from his burning looks that caught hers in this second and held her captive.

Suddenly Hiei brought his hand up to her face and caressed her left face side slowly, as not to scare her presence away from him. Then the demon leaned his face up and brushed his lips seductively and inviting over hers.
When Keiko was too startled to tear herself away from him, unsure what to do in this moment; Hiei slid his hand behind her head into her looks and took her down with him in a at first, slowly but then more and more passionate kiss with him.

He could not stop himself from it, he had to feel her, taste her, and hold her.
He wanted to assure Keiko that it was ok that Hiei knew he wouldn’t have more as this in the moment that she not needed to be scarred from his actions, and that he needed her badly!
Needed this, how strange it was to her, that it was ok to go with ones needs when it came to that; Hiei´s wanted her to stay with him here, until he found his release.

“Stay, just stay here with me, Keiko.
I swear I will not touch you if you not want me to; I only want you to be near to me now.
I need you so badly, this so badly!
Do you have the slightest idea how badly I want you all the time?
Need you near to me?
Need it to hold you and hear your voice all the time?
Believe me when I tell you that I only want you to be mine and mine only!
But since I cannot have you the way I want it and been longing for so long now, just let me have this!”

His tongue liked headedly her outer shell of her right ear meanwhile Hiei´s huskily told her all this.

The urgency of his needs began to show them fully to the demon; he could not stop himself now. He needed this to free himself from this hurting arousal and sweet painful longing for the human girl in his arms!
Hiei felt her shudder in his grip; her sweet musk of arousal filled his nostrils and left his head light-headed.

A whimper escaped the dangerous demon at this, if that was all he could get from her, and then he wanted all what he could get out of it!
His other hand began to fist itself into her short looks as his other went back to his sweet pain in his baggy pants, to stroke it with more urgency as before.

“Let me just have this, Keiko. I need it so badly!”

Hiei´s breathed into her by now wet ear, he could feel her slowly give in to this.
It was easy to smell her unsure ness and fear about this all out of her scent. He wanted nothing other as to assure her that it would be ok to let herself go.
She was after all a young ningen and had no experience in this.
Suddenly the yokai feared she would leave!

“Do you want me to… beg for it?
I never have begged to someone or for anything before in my live, Keiko.
But if it is holding you here with me I will swallow my pride and do it!
But only to you, only for you I would do it for!”


The girl tensed at this in his grip, her eyes snapped open and a look of utter terror showed out of it.
Hastily she went down to the bewildered demon and whispered in a dangerous and angry laced voice heatedly in his face with an angry expression;

“Don’t you even dare to just think of something as this!?
I will never hear you saying anything like this again, Hiei!
That wouldn’t be you and tha…!”

She was interrupted from Hiei's sudden agile tongue in her mouth.

And said one ravished her caverns with enthusiasm, meanwhile his arm around her frame tightened to near to be painful.
A deep throated groan escaped the demon she was half laying on, right to be swallowed from her.

His eyes were half lidded when he pulled back from the burning kiss.

“Understand.”

Was all he told her with a huskily deep voice and a sultry expression in his handsome face!
His gaze took the teens breathe away; it was a look of pure sex that he showed her in this moment.
It leaved the girl more aroused as before.
Suddenly Hie got her down to him again and began to lick on the skin of her neck and shoulder, just as he did it before in the three.

She felt him move again, but now the yokai did not stop himself any longer from letting out his moans and groans, nor did Hiei suppress any longer his violently growls or snarls.
It was like Keiko had opened something up inside of the closed up yokai and was now to hear and to see fully.

Suddenly the brunette made up her mind and went finally, a little unsure at first her left hand down Hiei's torso until she came in contact with his hand there.

The yokai went perfectly still under her; not even a hair on his head moved.
Then, just when the girl was about to remove her bold hand, he suddenly shuddered violently and gripped her hand right before Keiko could remove it from there again!

She could hear him pant in her ear when Hiei hold it down on his bulge in his pants with strength. And so Keiko went along with his unspoken plea, and pressed down on it more with her hand; even dared to move it along it slowly.

Unsure at first but more and more steady she moved with his aid along it. Suddenly the girl got a little naughtier and gripped the steel inside his pants, curios of what that would do to him.

His reaction was a sudden cry of utter pleasure and wanton, and came promptly along with an arching of his back with her on top of his chest, high in the air.
Like Keiko weighed nothing for him.


Heavily panting he tried to find back down from the incredible feeling he just experienced seconds before; Keiko got slowly naughtier!
Not that the demon wanted to complain it!!
Suddenly the only thought Hiei was able to think was to remove his pants and try to find out just how naughty she got!

He did exactly that.
And after his hand guided hers to his now bare and overheated flesh, Hiei was not only rewarded with a sudden surprised gasp from Keiko, no he felt simply incredible for long moments!
All Hiei could do, was to moan into the hollow of flesh between her neck and shoulder. It felt sooo good to have her do this!


The girl was startled at first but soon the yokai seems to take her deeper and deeper with him into his aroused mind state!
She found herself somehow back to try to reach her own arching core in her panties with her free hand; Keiko did not know really what she needed suddenly that badly, but somehow her lust hazed mind told her to take her hand down there.

But he swapped it away with a warning growl before she could reach it with his free one and laid his own instead right between her slightly spreader legs.
That shoot bolts of unknown pleasure through the teen!

“Let me return all the pleasures you bring me, Keiko!
I swear you will love it when I do this instead of you. Let me show you how incredibly sensitive you are there; show you how unbelievable you will feel when I do return your favour to you.
I assure you, you will feel so unbelievably good that you never want to feel something else!”

With that huskily whispered into her ear, Hiei began to search his way through the damp curls inside her panties torturously slow.
He didn’t stop his journey until he found the hidden sensitive bundle of nerves between her more then moist folds; Keikos hips arched high into the air with a cry of his name when he brushed his fingers against it slightly.

The yokai nearly choked at the wetness and heat he found there!
If he did not something fast, he would lose it fully and simply take her!
But instead he let it heighten his own arousal more and began to rock violently against her hand on his hard member.

Hiei could sense she was fast getting nearer and nearer to her first orgasm, especially after he slipped one finger into her hot core that dripped slightly with her juices.
Her mewling sounds drove the yokai mad!

When he sensed her coming near to her edge, he suddenly bent his to her ear and whispers huskily into it that words that brought the girl finally over her edge into sweat bliss.

“Keiko, let loose.
Come and fly with me!”

That was it for her; Keiko came convulsing violently down on his finger inside of her with a guttural cry of utter pleasure that howled through the room!

It took the demon not much longer to let his release wash over him and take him with her.
Only a set of sharp trusts with his narrow hips later Hiei shot his load over they’re both intervened hands on his member in strong gushes of white semen.
With a ferrous wild growl of him self, which mixed with Keikos cries of release in the room!

After some minutes of coming down from his sweet release, Hiei suddenly brought his hands together in the frond of her curios and slightly dazzled gaze. He mixed their juices together in one of it and began to lick it from his hand, never leaving her flushed face and embarrassed eyes.

“You taste delicious, but we both even well!”
He told the bewildered girl and sniffed onto her skin once more; then Hiei tucked her body after he secured her skirt and panties in place again deeply into his embrace and kissed the crown of her hair. Silently marvelling into her and his mixed scent, this lingered on the skin of her body now!

“Go and try to rest, Keiko. Believe me, I know you must be tired after this and you really need it.
I swear, I will not interrupt your sleep again or try to touch you without permission.”

He nuzzled his nose deeper into her hair after this said; slowly Hiei´s could feel the teen relax in his protecting embrace.
He only stands up again to remove his cloak and scarf and to clean himself a little, then he went back into the bed and snuggled her back against his body.

Hiei´s placed his sword near to his grip before he went to sleep.
Making very surely even in his sleepy and fully sated mind for now that Hiei’s own body was between the door and her.
The yokai fell into a very light sleep.

Suryallee
Looks at her reader questionably and tucks on the rim of her shirt; hot here, ne?
Somebody wants something to drink?
Until next time!
Don’t forget me to tell what you think!