Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ What's Love Got to Do With It? ❯ Kurama, the Bastard ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! Hitomi here, giving you the next chapter of 'What's Love Got To Do With It?'

Oh, and guess where some of these quotes come from. If you do, I'll make the next chapter twice as long and I'll dedicate it to you. Onward to insanity!

Disclaimer: I don't own YuYuHakusho, Inu-Yasha, or Evanescence. Shit.

Kagome led the three boys-one unconscious with swirly eyes- into the house and sat them all in the living room.

"You four just stay right here. Oh, and, Hiei?" she turned to the spiky-haired apparition.

"Hn."

"Stop trying to get into my mind, Forbidden One, or else you will find yourself spending the rest of your life under the belief that you are a six-year-old girl."

"You would, and can, really do that?" Kurama asked, surprised.

"I'll have Yukina braid his hair." Kagome said, smiling innocently. Then, she seemed to recognize Kurama. "Wait just one pella-pa-niten minute! I've seen you before, haven't I?"

Kurama blinked in surprise. "You look familiar, have I threatened you before?"

Yusuke snorted. Trust Kurama to come up with a cute phrase like that.

Kagome giggled. "Wait, now I know where I know you!" Suddenly, her eyes narrowed.

Kurama gulped.

Then, all hell exploded.

"YOUKO KURAMA, YOU HIRETSUKAN CHIKUSHOUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT A SINGLE INDICATION THAT YOU WERE STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KURONUE AND THE OTHERS AT LEAST TOLD ME WHEN THEY WERE GOING ON A THEIVING TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE GREAT YOUKO KURAMA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOU PLAYED 'LET'S-MAKE-KAGOME-WORRY-HERSELF-TO-THE-POINT-OF-SUICIDE' GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN, FIRST YOU DIED, THEN KURONUE, THEN YUKI, THEN ALL OF MY THIEF GUILD FRIENDS, AND WHEN I AVENGED YOUR DEATH, YOUR SPIRIT DIDN'T EVEN COME DOWN TO SAY THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

While screaming herself hoarse, Kagome's eyes had filled with tears that were now pouring down her face in waterfalls.

'Jeez, Kurama must have really made this girl mad.' Yusuke thought. 'Well, better him and not me.' (Wow, isn't he a great friend?)

Kurama was standing, wide-eyed, at the screaming young girl. 'My god, Youko, what did you do to this girl?' he asked his other half. Youko, looking very guilty, slinked out of Kurama's mental sight.

"AND FURTHER MORE….." Kagome's voice quieted. "I missed you so much…" slowly, she collapsed to the ground on her knees, buried her face in her hands, and cried her eyes out. The sobs emitted from the young miko made every (conscious) boy's heart wrench, even Hiei's.

Kurama gulped again and the others glared at him.

"What? Oh, all right." He walked up to Kagome and hugged her gently.

Kagome threw her arms around his neck and sobbed into his, currently getting soaked, red button-up flannel.

Hiei nearly laughed at the look on Kurama's face. Kurama, obviously, wasn't used to girls hugging him like this. That and crying.

Hiei didn't know why, but her crying made him feel bad. He quickly dismissed the emotion and went back to wondering how the girl could know Kurama.

Kagome quickly let him go as her sobs reduced to sniffles. "G-gomen, it's just…I missed you so much. And I'm being selfish. I know that it must have been longer for you than it was for me. For me it's only been about two years. For you it's been eighteen. But, I forgive you as long as I can do one thing."

Kurama raised a questioning eyebrow, and looked over at his team members. 'What should I do?' was clearly written in his eyes.

(Okay, now what is about to happen does not affect the pairing at all! Get that through your measly heads!)

Yusuke nodded, and Hiei 'Hn'ed'. Yusuke wanted to see what she was going to do.

Kurama turned back to her and sighed. "Okay, do whatev-"

His voice was cut off and his eyes widened slightly.

Yusuke laughed his ass off, and Hiei smirked.

KAGOME WAS KISSING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama's whole face turned the color of his hair and she held for nearly three minutes before letting him go.

"Wh-what was that for?" he asked, nervous, and out of breath.

"Well, that was payback for all the times you freakin' kissed me back in Feudal Japan. Just be glad I didn't French ya like ya used to do me!"

Yusuke laughed even harder, here was the great Kurama, getting told off by a girl. 'She's cool, and really cute…Wait, where did that come from!?'

Kagome turned to him, smirking. "So, I'm cool and cute, am I? You forgot ruthless." Kagome giggled. And the whole effect of her screaming bloody murder at anyone was lost.

Kagome invited them inside for tea, and they all talked until the sun went down, having lunch and dinner at the temple. Kagome was a wonderful cook.

The boys were sorry to have to go.

"Come back tomorrow, guys! Oh, and Kurama!?"

Kurama turned back to her.

"This is in answer to a question you once asked me that I never answered. Ahem. NO I WILL NOT BE YOUR MATE!!!!!!!!!"

Kurama blushed to the roots of his hair again, and the other two snickered at him. Kuwabara was being dragged to Yusuke's house.

Hello, Kurama present. I'm here to tell you about the next episode of What's Love Got to Do With It? Well, let's just say Yusuke's going to cry a river. And…wait a second!? I'll kill her! She can't do that to Yusuke! Can she? Oh well, next time on What's Love Got to Do With It?: Heartbreak Café. See you soon!