Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ What Words Cannot Say ❯ Rivals ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Aeka felt the wind master's bare body touch her clothed as he continued to kiss her to thank her for agreeing to go with him to the depths of hell. She wanted to be with him more than anything though thoughts of doubt plagued her mind about what she had decided. Would it be alright with Jin protecting her in Makai? What would her mother and brother have to say about all of this? They brought her up though she was not theirs. Her adopted mother took it one step further when it came to caring for her after Jin and Touya rescuing her from the rogue demons that destroyed her birth parents. Right then more than ever Aeka had a brand new respect for Atsuko. Instead of leaving her to die or giving her to someone else, Atsuko attempted to give her a happy life. She may have wasted their money and spent most of her time throwing back alcohol but, when she wasn't, she was trying to give her kids a life. And yet, she was willing to repay her by leaving her without a word of why...?
 
As Jin began to kiss on her neck Aeka's body shook with unexpected pleasure before pushing him back gently, signing, Should we? The next rounds are coming up…
 
“I promise I will be as quick as I can,” Jin whispered to her his tone filled with want. “I have not been able to touch you like this in awhile…”
 
Aeka couldn't sign anything as his lips pressed against hers once more. The taste of his warm breath inside of her relaxed the young girl's body as she embraced his form in return for the kiss allowing his tongue to dip against her own.
 
The human who had taken his heart since she was just a little girl had avoided him for long enough and he wanted to be with her this way yet again. Jin's hands ran up into her shirt, rubbing her breasts though her bra was in the way feeling of the see-through fabric before moving his hands over her supple flesh. He wanted to be as gentle with her as he could, not wanting to harm the woman he loved in any form.
 
Knowing he wanted to feel her body without the clothing, Aeka reached down at the rim of her shirt to take it off for him. Before she could flip it over her breasts, Jin stopped her.
 
“No, no. It's okay, angel. This won't take long. I promise.”
 
Aeka was confused at why he didn't want her undressed but didn't do anything towards it besides lie there on the bed wondering what he wanted to do with her if he didn't want her to undress. His hands were touching her bare sides making jolts of pleasure rush through her body just by the sexual way he was doing it. The wind master wasn't interested in her top half for some reason but wanting to pay attention to her lower half making Aeka nervous a bit. He could feel it as he was trying to unbutton her tight jeans for her body began to tense up. God, Aeka thought watching him, I don't like that part of my body.
 
“Shhh,” Jin cooed as he glanced up for a second to see she was watching him. “I have seen you naked before, Aeka.”
 
That still didn't calm her down but Jin continued to pull her jeans off along with her panties so he could touch and taste her yet again. He didn't hesitate to touch Aeka's body yet again as his thumbs pressed against her opening, forcing herself to cum just a little bit. “Hmmm,” Jin hummed in thought at what he saw noticing she was easily riled.
 
As the young teen looked at the wind master through her flushed expression, she noticed that he seemed to be taking in her scent more than anything else at the moment.
What…What's he doing…? She thought bringing the back of her hand up to her mouth so her breath could caress that.
 
Jin wasn't paying attention to her facial expressions as he was eventually too busy touching his tongue to her womanhood to take in a bit of what she had let go for him. It caused Aeka to release a soft sound of pleasure as she began to push herself against his long tongue. Feeling her walls secrete more of her female juices onto his tongue made Jin's ears wiggle as they once again began to grow in length.
 
The taste of her filled his mouth before he grabbed onto her legs, pulling her closer towards him on the bed making Aeka's stomach knot up in jitters as she waited in the cold room for him to come back inside of her. Through her sexual high, the human girl watched as he spread her legs apart so he, being as big a demon he was, could get into her. As soon as she felt him force his way into her, Aeka tried to express how much that hurt by contorting her face up in pain.
 
“Shhh,” He whispered, bending downward to kiss her neck.
 
Regardless of how much she made sounds to express the pain she was feeling, he continued to push himself inside of her forcing Aeka to tense up from the inside out. He doesn't fit inside of me! This really hurts! Aeka complained inside of her head as she tried to get used to it. As he began to rock inside of her, Aeka wrapped her legs around his body, trying to help her body move with him and to lessen the pain he was inflicting to her.
 
As the minutes passed he began to get a bit more aggressive and it caused Aeka to attempt to escape from him or at least try to push him off. Jin refused to let her, making her wonder why he was so persistent this time more than any to release inside of her. “Hold on just a little bit more,” He begged softly, pinning her arms down to her sides to keep her from clawing at him anymore than she already had.
 
Aeka arched her back, her body releasing her sexual scent into the air once she reached her climax, eventually forcing the wind master to release inside of her body in a powerful force. Oooh, God! Aeka thought, her eyes threatening to roll into the back of her head.
 
She soon collapsed on the bed tired and a bit hurt from the sexually attention the wind master gave her being he was so rough unlike the other times he took her. Looking down at Aeka, he saw that she was still alive at least. He didn't mean to be that rough but the smell about her body was different than normal and made him go crazy. Jin knew what it was but said nothing about it as he got off of her grabbing his clothing he had tossed on the floor. “I promised the others I would meet them for the final fights. Maybe you should wait here till they are done,” Jin said aloud as he looked over at the sleeping Aeka before he stepped outside into the hallway to hurry to the others.
 
 
--------------------
 
 
Aeka's fingers jolted a bit before she slowly opened her eyes. Sitting upright, she flinched from the pain coming from her lower half thanks to Jin and a bit of blood could be hinted from him being so harsh and pushing inside of Aeka past her limits. Looking around the room she saw that Jin, once again, left her by herself making Aeka frown angrily at this decision of his. He always freaken does that! She thought, scratching the back of her head. But, damn, did he half to be that rough? What got into him? Looking over at the clock in her room she saw the time and nearly had a heart attack. Oh, God! The fights have already started! Dammit Jin! She hissed in her mind once her feet hit the floor causing her to flinch from pain.
 
Grabbing her clothing, Aeka hurried to put them on right as she rushed towards the fighting arena as fast as she could. The girl could only wonder who was fighting who at the moment as she hurried past the guard regardless of what he had to say to her so she could see for herself.
 
 
Touya looked over at the exhausted wind master as he came to sit down next to his team member, seeing a flushed look about him. “What took you so long? It's already well into the first fight.”
 
“Sorry about that,” He apologized keeping his eyes on the fighting ring. “I wanted to speak with Aeka for a little bit before the final rounds.”
 
“Somehow I doubt you used words,” Chuu remarked from where he was sitting just further down the row as he noted Jin's odd fatigue and even odder scent.
 
Jin shot a quick glance at Chuu frowning at those words though they were not entirely inaccurate though it was embarrassing to say the least to have him say that out loud.
“Did you ask her again? What did she say this time?” Touya asked trying to change the tenseness in the atmosphere.
 
“She may consider it this round,” Jin answered sounding a bit chipper about it. “I think she may most certainly want to come.”
 
The ice master cocked his brow at his friend wondering what that meant. He was a child at heart and seemed to never grow up which explained Jin's selfish want for Aeka to stay with him. But what did he do that would make Aeka chose hell over her family. Before Touya could ask, Rinku pointed down close to the fighting ring.
 
“It's Aeka!”
 
Touya and everyone else shot their attention down at the ring, all wondering what got into her. “Oh, God, what is she doing?” The ice master asked once Jin stood to his feet in surprise at what was going.
 
Aeka hurried towards her brother who was not in the ring at the time, spinning him around so she could sign to him. Sorry I am late!
 
“Aeka!” Yuske shouted, gripping onto her arms. “What are you doing down here? This is dangerous!”
 
Before she could smart talk to him, Aeka's eye was caught by the giant plants that were on the fighting arena that looked not like something she had seen on this earth. What the hell are those things?

Yuske looked over his shoulder remembering that Yoko Kurama had just planted them so he could use them to kill his opponent. “Yoko Kurama is fighting right now and those are his plants.”
 
Her green eyes widen at the mere site of these plants. The calm silver fox stood there in the center of them, not flinching in fear or anything as he watched these gigantic plants chase around the black haired Karasu. She never imagined that greenery could seem so damn vicious once she witnessed the plants ensnare its target and squeeze him to the point of coughing up blood. Aeka watched wide eyed as the plants covered Karasu in a huge ball attempting to squeeze the life out of him. It's—Amazing… Aeka thought as her eyes went from the plants to the fox demon that created them. Who knew that the innocent Shuichi was such a powerful demon!
 
The fox stopped walking from the arena once he noticed the girl's face in the group of fighters. She is here, Yoko Kurama thought looking down at her with his cold, narrow eyes.
 
Aeka's heart nearly stopped once she saw him gazing at her with his cold expression. He was so beautiful and she couldn't get over that fact. Yes her heart belonged to Jin but she couldn't help but feel the way she did towards Shuichi's demonic side. Kurama, Aeka mouthed best she could as she gazed into his eyes.
 
Yoko stood there looking at her but his attention was diverted elsewhere when the plants that were concealing Karasu exploded and Juri screamed. “What??” He asked aloud turning back around to see Karasu standing there without the mask that concealed his mouth.
 
The force of the blast forced Aeka to grab onto the nearest person to her left which happened to be the short Hiei at the time. The half fire demon looked up at the frantic girl wanting to push her off of him more than anything. However, he didn't touch her. He just stood there watching the blast eventually die down, a bit irritated but not showing it.
 
Realizing who she was grabbing onto made Aeka step back quickly since she didn't know Hiei all too well. Hell, she forgot his name at times. Sorry! Aeka quickly signed as soon as his eyes caught hers.
 
Hiei said and did nothing but look back at Yoko Kurama making Kuwabara, Yuske, and Koenma wonder if something was wrong with the short fighter. Normally, if somebody touched him like that, they would either be dead or he would make some smartass remark before throwing them off of him. “Well that was odd,” Yuske finally remarked aloud. “I thought for sure my sister would die at the hands of Hiei and she merely touched him.”
 
“Think he's sick?” Kuwabara asked.
 
Hiei grunted at their concern about his attitude. Truth be known, he wasn't going to hurt the Spirit Detective's sister since he had no quarrel with her. “As touching as it is that you two care for my well being, I think you better pay attention to what is going on in the ring.”
 
All three of the boys looked back at the ring to see that Karasu's hair had changed colors and he was preparing for an attack.
 
“You might want to watch yourselves. He's turned himself into a walking bomb,” Hiei warned still being calm and collective.
 
Seeing the black haired fighter announce this made Aeka worry as she stepped behind him hoping he would protect her. Kurama…be careful… She thought as she stayed in the back praying that would be far enough away.
 
Karasu attacked sure enough blowing pretty much everyone away that was nearby when his soul purpose was just to take out Yoko Kurama at most.
 
Jin panicked when the blast blew out part of the stadium. He could only imagine the impact that had on Aeka and the others. “Aeka!!” He shouted looking down at what was left of the dome and that around the fighting ring.
 
“There's no way she could have survived that being a human!” Rinku panicked over the explosion.
 
Yuske pushed the rubble off of him waiting for his head to stop spinning before asking if the others were alright. Getting to his feet, he shook his head a bit before searching for the others. “Is everyone okay?”
 
“I'm fine—Where's Hiei?” Kuwabara asked getting to his feet gradually.
 
“Oh, God, where's Aeka?” Yuske panicked looking about the aftermath of Karasu's attack. Four large boulders began to move slightly once Yuske finished going crazy collapsing outward to reveal Hiei guarding a slightly injured Aeka. “Aeka!” Yuske hurried over to his sister worried for her well being as he knelt beside her to see she was a bit hurt from them collapsing on her to begin with.
 
“Dammit, Yuske,” Hiei swore as he got to his feet. “Why don't you do us all a favor and get your sister out of here!”
 
Yuske smiled a bit at Hiei regardless of his choice of words. He protected his sister and he knew why. It was because of Yukina—Hiei's younger sister. The coldhearted acting Hiei knew one thing about Yuske and that was how much he cared for his elder sister so at least something they shared. She couldn't defend herself just like Yukina could not and, thus, Hiei came to her aid.
 
Touya looked at Jin with a serious expression. “What are you waiting for? Go and get her! She is hurt and cannot stay on the field much longer!”
 
Jin hopped up out of his seat flying downward towards Aeka so he could take her out of harm's way yet again. I am coming, Aeka!
 
Seeing Jin land before them prompted Yuske to wonder what he was doing. “Jin?”
 
“Give her to me,” He ordered reaching out for the unconscious, bleeding Aeka. “I will take her to the infirmary and make sure she stays there.”
 
“Take her, wind master,” Hiei grumbled trying to get the girl off of him.
 
Jin reached for Aeka's body, situating her in his arms. As he turned to head to the infirmary, he saw that Kurama had dug his way out and was looking at the two rather oddly. Jin knew what he was thinking and it forced the wind master to frown angrily for once. Kurama greeted his glare with his own as he thought; I will see you after I win this fight…
 
--------------------
 
 
Kurama surprisingly didn't win. But that didn't stop the blooded up demon from going to the infirmary to speak to Jin and check on Aeka. As he walked into the room Aeka was in, he found Jin supporting himself on the railing around her bed as his eyes looked her over. The redhead said and did nothing but stand there looking at the two wondering what he was going to say to persuade Jin to let Aeka go.
 
“I know you're there,” The wind master eventually spoke up breaking the silence.
 
Kurama's head jolted back a bit as he stood there with his hand over the wound in his stomach. From where he was standing in the doorway he could see Jin's elf ears moving up and down taking in every sound that emanated in the room from a pin dropping to Kurama's breathing. “What was that glare you gave me while I was in the ring?” He asked coming closer.
 
“I know what you want,” He replied, sounding a bit angry as he lifted his hand to stop the fox from coming closer. “I saw it there in the ring when you looked at her in your Yoko form and when I took her in my arms.”

Sighing, Kurama folded his hands in front of him as he continued to limp forward, his blood tapping against the floor as he did so. “You don't understand what you are asking of this young girl.”
 
Hearing him say this forced Jin to shoot an angry look at Kurama yet again. He had had enough when it came to his love being stolen from him and he wanted her to remain at his side and not even a fox demon was going to stop him.
 
“You are taking her from her family and from the world she knows to live in Makai for your own selfish reasons. Why not let her remain her with the people she knows and cares for.”
 
“You are asking me to leave her here so you can take her heart from me. Is that not also in a sense being selfish, Kurama?” Jin backfired.
 
Hearing him say that made Kurama frown as he locked his eyes on Jin's. “Maybe I feel for her but I also sympathize for her adopted mother and brother.”
 
“So you know she was adopted.”
 
“Touya told me.”
 
Jin looked back at the rise and fall of Aeka's chest before bothering to touch her cheek gently with the palm of his hand. “Aeka does now too.”
 
Kurama was surprised to hear this as he asked, “What?!”
 
“Touya didn't like to see me hurt since we have been by one another's side for over 1000 years and well, he blurted it out to her…Aeka knows Yuske and Atsuko are not her real mother and brother.”
 
“That will still not ensure that Aeka will come with you, Jin,” Kurama remarked placing his hand back on his wounded stomach that was starting to pain him again.
 
“She is coming—she will have to come unless she wants to raise a baby all on her own,” Jin replied quietly as he reached for the small bandage on her forehead.
 
“I beg your pardon?” Kurama asked hoping that was a joke.
 
“She was ovulating and I could smell it…” He paused for a minute or two shrugging a bit, “And well—you can piece the rest of it together. So, either way, I think it may be in her best interest if she comes with me and the others.”
 
Kurama didn't know what to say to this. Eventually his mouth got the best of him, “How could you do that to her? She is only eighteen years old!”
 
“She is old enough,” Jin barked in return stroking Aeka's hand. “Besides, I will be there to help her.” Silence reigned between them till Jin eventually spoke back up, “Call me selfish all you want…it won't change how I feel about her…”
 
Kurama watched as Jin leaned forward to embrace her lovingly and let her know even if she was out cold that someone was there with her. It tore at his heart but he said nothing else knowing it was a dead end either way.
12/9/2004