Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Sleeping Barrier ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own anyone okay! The whole 'Yuna' thing...I do not own Final Fantasy either. There. Happy?

CHAPTER 6 'SECRET ADMIRER'

(WHO IS IT?)

"Hiei?"(for those that guessed it right give your selves a big pat on the back! It was sooooo expected!)She looked back at him in question. "What are you-"

"I'm here to comfort you. I know what it is like Kagome. Let me send you images of my life." He sent her his entire life that was needed to know. EVERYTHING.(except stuff like when he went to the bathroom or something gross like that.

"Hiei....."she had tears in her eyes.

*why is she....crying for me?*he cupped her face so her eyes where exact to his. He was only like 2 inches taller than her. "Kagome, do not shed tears for me." He let her face go and looked into her eyes. They were changing colors. "Your eyes are changing colors rapidly. You need to calm your stress."

"Hiei? Can I....see the Jagan? Please?" She watched as he removed his band to see a third eye. She traced it with 'aw' written all over her face.

*She doesn't ache with disgust. She seems to in fact find it quite fascinating don't understand. Those images of my life were nothing but of my Spirit work, my attempts at theft, my sister, the Jagan eye, my forbidden child curse. But....She doesn't care. She still sees me as a person she has known for ages.*

"Hiei. It. It is beautiful. I don't see why you disgust it so much. It is amazing." She traced it one more time and then it opened(it can close right? oh well who cares!)"Oh my!" She looked closer. She could tell he was trying to get in her head, so she let him.

Images of her life was in her head words just as well, so he did anything else another man would do and read them.

*It is such a beautiful thing. Why does he find so much hatred in them. At least his doesn't change colors with his mood. But those eyes, crimson. Wow. they are so interesting. I could look at them all day. And him, he is so. Mysterious. I am sure he has shown no one else the images of his life, but why me? He is interesting for sure. And....likely fit. And overall handsome.*

He stopped looking in her mind and looked at her. She was slowly leaning to the left with 'SLEEP' written all over the place. He picked her up and walked her back to Keade's hut.

She didn't say anything. And she fell into a peaceful slumber into his arms.(MY TURN!!! Hiei it's my turn! wait up! sorry about that. Just daydreaming...Hiei.)

When he got inside he set her inside a sleeping bag he saw sprawled out next to her friend Sango. Kurama had fallen asleep against the wall on the other side and Kuwabara and Kirara were snug on the floor. Yusuke was up standing leaning against the wall but had fallen asleep. Inuyasha and Miroku slept like they always do. And Shippou had waken and slept next to Kagome.

Hiei went outside and jumped in a near tree to sleep.

+~+~+~+~(in Kagome's Head)

"Midoriko? Yuna? HellOOOO?" Kagome stood in the same field as before.

"Kagome! Hey!" Midoriko was slowly walking with Yuna to Kagome.

"Hey I have been waiting for you guys! Let's get going on the training.

"Good. I am glad that you hold high spirits for our lesson today!" Yuna said with a one-of-a-kind smile plastered on her face.

"You bet!" Kagome giggled and ran to them.

"First off, Yuna will help you summon your first Aeon, and then I will teach you telepathy." Midoriko stated.

"Goodie. Who's going to teach me martial arts?" Kagome sat down with the girls.

"Should we tell her Yuna?" Midoriku asked.

"Sure." Yuna fattened out her dress.

"Genkai, your grandmother. Is still alive and lives in your time in a temple. She will teach you martial arts."

"Grandma? Alive? OMG!! When do I see her?" Kagome was close to tears.

"I don't know for sure and that is why Yuna brought back up. Meet Paine and Rikku. They died not to long ago too."

"I am going to be trained by the 4 greatest legends ever!? COOL!!" Kagome got up and shook their hands. Rikku was more playful than ever and had her yellow attire on(Thief). While Paine had her black attire on(Warrior). Yuna had her summoners outfit on(from Final Fantasy x).

"Let's Begin!" Midoriko exclaimed with a full heart.

...It was nothing but training for witch seemed like a year in her dreams was one night...

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Every one was awake but Kagome. She was sweating heavily in her sleep and Sango attempted to try and wake her but a barrier was up. They gave up on it and watched her carefully.

Kagome's eyes shot open and the barrier went down. "Ohayo everyone! What's up with your faces?" Kagome saw looks of confusion placed on her.

"Kagome! You were sweating and a barrier was up! Are you okay?!" Shippou almost flew at her.

"I'm fine I promise. Who made breakfast?" Kagome looked at the stack of food in the small hut.

"Kurama." Yusuke told her.

"Oh. Let's eat I'm starving!" She ate some salad and drank some juice. She ate slowly but with a pace. Everybody joined and ate too.

"Why were you trapped in the barrier Kagome? And sweating." Sango asked.

"Bad dream. It has happened before." She took another bite.

"Oh. Should we call you Princess Kagome now or just Kagome or Lady or Lady Kagome or something else?" Miroku asked.

"I would prefer Kagome, But if you feel it right to call me by my rightful name then go right ahead." She had finished and was waiting for the others.

"What is your rightful name?" Kurama asked.

"You can call me either 'Princess Kagome' or 'Lady Kagome'." She said with a small smile.

"Okay. Well Kagome we got to go hunt for Shikon Shards so let's go." InuYasha said. He got up and walked out of the hut taking Kagome's backpack with him.

"Wait InuYasha. I want to take a bath first and change my clothes okay." Kagome walked out with Sango and lifted her overly-stuffed black bag with a few fingers.

"Hey! When did you get so strong?" InuYasha walked a little behind.

"Because I can, InuYasha." She walked away with Sango leaving a mad hanyou. He walked in Keade's hut with the other men and Keade and talked about stuff.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

-Hey Kagome.-a voice in her head called.

+Midoriko?+ Kagome asked back. She can do telepathy now.

=Hey Kagome!= Yuna called back.

+Yuna?+ her eyebrows furrowed.

#Hey Kago!# Rikku yelled.

+Let me guess, Paine is next?+

:Nothing gets past you does it?: A bored voice said.

+I knew it.+

-Kagome I just wanted to tell you that you can tell Sango about us. Just make her promise not to tell the others.-

+Do you guys follow me around in my head now?+

#Cool isn't it!?# Rikku said.

+Sure. Can I bathe now? In Peace?+

A whole bunch of 'Sures' were heard and Kagome spoke to Sango.

"Hey Sango. Do you want to know the truth about my new sleeping habit?" Kagome swam to her friend.

"Yeah, I was worried about you." Sango looked at her friend in question.

Kagome spoke telepathically so no one could hear her but Sango. +Sango. It is me Kagome. I am going to send you images of my new dreams.+