Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own anything but the Aeons!!! I came up with them on my own!!!

CHAPTER 7 'Confessions'

"Why do you think Kagome had a barrier on her? And she was sweating." Yusuke asked Inuyasha.

"Feh! I don't know! She just weird is all!" He sat down outside and put his arms in his sleeves.

"I think it is her dreams. Images of her family possibly." Kurama was sitting next to him looking up. (I don't know why! I just decided that he's looking up!)

"Maybe...."InuYasha had images of Kagome's family in peices. He shivered at the thaught. Scary. Was all that went through his head?

"Maybe she's sick." Kuwabara came up with Kirara in his arms.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!YOU IDIOT!!!YOU'RE SO STUPID." Yusuke laughed hard. (I don't think it is all that funny.)

"What!? Who you calling an idiot?" Kuwabara took a fighting stance.

"You!" Yusuke pointed at him.

"WHAT!?" Kawabara jumped at Yusuke.

"Hiei. What do you think? Or know." Kurama asked.

"Hn." Hiei looked at the direction the two girls went.

"I see." Kurama looked at his two fighting friends and Inuyasha was sleeping.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sango had received all the images of Kagome's training with her sensei and the truth about Kagome being Midoriko's reincarnation.

"Kagome! Wow! You! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm so HAPPY!" Sango hugged her friend and cried.

"Sango? Are you okay?" Kagome put her friend back and looked into her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just happy that you are not Kikiyo's reincarnation."

"Me too! Let's get out. Inuyasha is probably getting mad." Kagome hopped out and grabbed her and Sango's clothes.

Kagome had on a black tank top with a red outlined dragon on the front. Her pants were baggy and black with pockets all over. Her hair was down. She had no shoes on though. She decided to go without her Core Catcher form. Apparently, it draws way to much attention.

Sango had on her demon exterminator's outfit." Let's go!" She ran ahead and Kagome caught up easily. She had her pack on her back.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Here they come at a fast pace as well." Kurama said.

The men stood to greet the young women's presence.

"Alright! I'll go get Miroku then we leave!" InuYasha went in the hut to get Miroku.

"Are you going to join us boys? I would very much enjoy your company with us." Kagome asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course Princess."

"Hn."

"Sense when is she a Princess?"

"Alright let's go." Yusuke started walking next to Kagome and Sango and Hiei and Kurama followed. Kuwabara waited for InuYasha and Miroku.

"WAIT UP!!WENCH!!COME ON MIROKU!!!" InuYasha ran to Kagome while Miroku and Kuwabara walked fast.

"Oh! Hey InuYasha." Kagome stopped walking so he could catch up.

"DON'T EVER LEAVE ME TO CATCH UP TO YOU AGAIN!!!!YOU WENCH!!!"

Kagome's eyes went a deep cream color with specks of purple. Coldly, she stated," InuYasha.Don't! Call me that. Ever!"She looked hard into his thoughts and he realized it.

"Kagome.....how? You are looking into my mind!!" InuYasha looked at her new eye color which immediately went to a deep green after he said what he did.

"Huh? You can tell? But Midoriko said it wouldn't affect him if I-"She said the last part very quietly, ment to be for herself and not the demons around her.

"What? Kagome...did you just say Midoriko? What!? You saw her or something!? When? Where? HOW!?" InuYasha FREAKED!!!

-Just tell him Kagome-

=Tell them all=

+fine.+" Guys it is time for a confession." She told them everything. Looks of disbelief looked back at her now dark blue eyes. "What?"

"Kagome. You are Kikiyo's reincarnation! You have to be! If you are Midoriko's and she says you are stronger than her! You are the strongest of them all!! I will not let a woman be the strongest in this world!" InuYasha yelled.

"Wow Kagome! A summoner!" Sango clapped her hands." Miroku what do you think?"

"Facinating! Lady Kagome....will you bear me a son?" He looked at her SERIOUSLY.

"Uhhhh. Miroku. You are nice and cute..But , I can't. I like somebody else, I think." She dropped made him drop his gaze.

"I was serious. Oh well. A man must try!" He groped Sango real fast and ran for dear life while she chased him screaming 'HENTAI!' or 'Houshi!'.

"A Princess, a summoner, a miko, and the last of a rare species. Amazing. It must be hard." Kurama was sitting next to her.(in case I didn't point this out, they have made camp!)

"No. Loosing a family is hard. Gulping all this info at once is hard." Kagome looked across the fire, up in a tree, where Hiei sat looking into the stars. He looked down and they made contact.

[Kagome.]

+Yes?+

[Nothing.]

+Okay....do you want to talk about it?+

He nearly fell out of the tree.[No.]

+Okay. Just tell me next time you want to talk erm. Communicate telepathically I mean.+

[HN.]

+Right.+" Hey Yusuke. Look at Kuwabara." She pointed to a little, cute, cream, lump on top of a big, blue, ugly, lump. Sleeping.

"Hahahahaha! Kuwabara wants to mate with a cat demon!" Yusuke attempted to wake the buffoon with his taunts. But got nowhere. "Whatever,I'm going to sleep." He sat down on top of the grass and leaned against a tree.

"My lady I do believe it is my bedtime as well." Kurama did the same as Yusuke.

"Kagome every body needs some rest. Plus, the sooner you sleep the sooner you train. Sango laid down on the ground next to Miroku but a couple feet away.

"I'm sleepn'" Inuyasha jumped in a tree and slept.

"Shippou. Sleep with Sango tonight okay." Kagome got up and kissed her sons head. She set him with Sango and jumped in the tree in the middle of InuYasha and Hiei's.+ Goodnight Shippou.+ She looked over to Hiei's tree. +Goodnight Hiei.+

[HN.]

YAY!! DONE!! HA!!! Sorry. Review!!!!