Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes of a Young Boy ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mina: here's part 2…..yeah…so anyways enjoy…

Hiei: *who is tied to a chair and forced to read this fanfic* Hn. review….

Koenma quieted everyone down and began to explain the case. "As some of you know we are after the demon Karaka, the youth eating demon." he started. Koenma watched the expression change on Ana's face. It went from excitement to pure fear. "Ok…you will be sent in groups of two or three!" he finished Ana looked confused, "Does this mean the girls are the bait?" she asked trying to straighten it out in her head. Koenma nodded, "Unfortunately…yes…I paired it up so the girls are the bait and the guys are the attackers…of course with the girls help!" he said when he noticed Ana's expression wasn't very pleasant. Ana smiled at the fact that she would get to help capture the youth eating demon Karaka.

Koenma pulled out a bag with some writing on it. "We can either choose our own partners or we can draw them from this bag, your choice!" said Koenma looking from one person to the next. Hiei came forward and drew a name out of the bag. "Ana." he read crumbling up the paper and tossing it behind him. Botan walked forward and drew a piece of paper. "Kurama!" she said folding the paper and sticking it into her pocket. Yusuke walked forward and drew a piece of paper. "Botan!" he said smiling as he crumbled up the paper and shoved it into his pocket. Kuwabara smiled, "That means that Yukina and I are paired up!" he said happily. Hiei wasn't very happy with the fact that Yukina had to be so-called partners with Kuwabara. Ana smiled at Hiei, *I wonder if he is going to protect Yukina?* She thought as she walked quietly behind the gang as they follow Koenma to a portal.

Hiei quickly glanced at Ana, but then quickly averted his gaze to Kurama when she looked at him. Botan walked up next to Ana. "So…I saw you smile at Hiei after he drew your name, what was that for?" she asked not catching on. Ana blushed, "Uh…well…promise you won't tell any one but Yukina!" she said stopping and grabbing hold of Botan's hand. Botan nodded and smiled happily. "Well…I kind of have a crush on him!" she said quietly looking at the floor. "NO WAY!" she shouted making everyone stop.

Koenma frowned at the two girls who were way in the back. "Would you two hurry up or we will leave you behind!" he said turning around and continued walking. Everyone else stared at the two wondering what Botan and Ana were talking about. Hiei and Kurama smirked and turned to follow Koenma down the very long hallway. Ana blushed a darker shade of red and turned away from everyone. Yukina walked over to Botan, "What did she say?" she asked looking very curious. Botan whispered in her ear what Ana had told her. Yukina smiled, "I won't tell Hiei!" she said running down the hallway to catch up with Yusuke and Kuwabara. Botan ran down the hallway to catch up with Ana.

They finally got to the portal, "Now remember who your partner is!" said Koenma like a teacher on a field trip with a bunch of kindergarteners. *Just don't tell us to hold hands* thought Yusuke. They walked into the portal in their groups of two. Ana and Hiei went in first, followed by Kurama, Yusuke and Botan. Ana looked around as if she had seen this place before. Hiei took a quick glance around the room they were in and frowned. Botan walked over to the window on the far side of the room. "So…what do we do now?" Ana asked. Kurama was looking for a door that led out of the room. Botan turned from the window and smiled, "We wait…for now I guess!" she said.

Hiei narrowed his eyes at one of the doors. Ana turned as if someone had called her name. Botan grabbed her oar ready to fight if she had to. Yukina had found a lead pipe. Kuwabara got his spirit sword ready while Yusuke popped his knuckles. Ana reached into her kimono sleeves and pulled out two daggers that were a bit larger than normal. Kurama pulled out a red rose, producing the rose whip. The door on the far left slowly creaked opened to reveal several beady red eyes. Ana was suddenly overcome with terror.

Mina: OH MY GOD!!! IT IS THE ATTACK OF THE BEADY RED EYED PEOPL!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! *runs into a closet*

Kurama: how much candy have you had?

Mina: only about 4 lbs..

Kurama: dear lord…