Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes of a Young Boy ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mina: here for your enjoyment! I don't own YYH…but I wish I did.

Ana blinked back her tears. Kurama stood up. "We've got to get Hiei back!" he said about to jump into the hole. Ana stopped him, "We don't know what down there. If we jump into the hole, we might be jumping to our deaths! I think we should find the switch that opens a door…I think Hiei will be fine on his own for a while." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice that no one except Yukina noticed. They all nodded in agreement and went to find a switch that would open a door for them to pass through. Yukina glanced at Ana who was trying to hold back her tears. Yukina went back to finding the switch. Ana pushed on the wall. Nothing. She pushed on another part of the wall. Still nothing. She tried one last spot, pushing real hard. Ana felt some of the wall sink inward. The ground opened up underneath her. She let out a small scream as she fell into the darkness. The gang looked into that hole as well. "ANA! ANA CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Kurama yelled into the hole. They heard a small groan, which meant she was still alive. Yukina leaned against the wall barely holding back the tears. The wall that she leaned against sank inward. *Click* the gang turned and looked at the wall on the far right. They saw the wall rise. "A door…" Kurama said. Botan walked toward the door. "I hope Ana finds Hiei or vise versa!" she said. The gang nodded and walked through the door.

Ana slowly opened her eyes, sitting up. The room was dimly lit, but she could see and that made her feel a little better. The room was quite large it looked kind of like a dungeon, which made her feel a little uneasy. She also noticed that there were some spikes on the wall. Some had remains of demon skeletons; She gulped and looked around some more. Ana noticed that there was a person lying on the floor across the room. She stood up. Her legs were a little shaky, but she managed to walk closer to the body. She got close enough to recognize that the person was Hiei. She sat down next to him, noticing that his arm had been cut by one of the spikes. Ana tore off some of her sleeve to bandage his arm. While she was tying the bandage Hiei woke up. She smiled, "Well…you finally woke up!" she said tightening the knot so it wouldn't come untied. Hiei quickly sat up, not taking his eyes off Ana.

She wanted to hug him, happy that he was ok, but didn't. Hiei stared at her for a while before speaking. "Did you find a way out?" he asked continuing to stare at her. All the staring was making her feel uneasy. She shook her head and replied, "No!" she said pulling her knees to her chest. Hiei frowned. Pain seared through his arm. He was about to untie it when Ana's hand stopped him. "You must keep pressure on the wound or it won't stop bleeding!" she said taking his hand off the bandage. He turned his head crossing his arms across his chest. "I can do as I please!" he said keeping his back turned. She sighed and leaned back against the wall where no spikes were. "Your sister, Yukina, is worried about you…" she started when Hiei turned around. *How does she know?* he asked himself. Ana smiled, "I know a lot about you!" she said in an almost whisper. He positioned himself in front of her, his eyes almost little narrow black lines. She glanced at him. "What?" she asked lifting her head off the wall. Hiei smirked, "I'm asking the questions!"

They walked down a dark hallway and into a large dimly lit room. *I wonder if Hiei and Ana are all right? * Botan thought to herself. Kurama stopped and looked around. "I feel a presence…an evil presence." he said raising his arm stopping everyone in their tracks. Yusuke stepped forward, "Something's coming!" he said putting his guard up.

Mina: evil cliffies!! ^..^

Kurama: please review!