Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing for your love ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu hakusho. I only take claim on Yukari, Ren, Sukki, and Toshi.

Yukari was never loved, at least not by any of her human friends or family. They never loved her because she was a demon. Her true parents were demons. Her mother, an ice demon was burnt alive for being a demon (peaceful or not). Her father on the other hand was a fire demon and a very powerful one at that. Yukari had never met her father but never cared to; he had left her and her mother to die when she was very little.

So when her mother died a human man took pity on her and took her in. But when Yukari became ten he tragically died by the hand of a demon. Her adoptive mother and sister, Ren and Sukki, began to hate her. In respect for the dead they kept her as long as possible. But as soon as she turned fourteen Yukari, knowing she had worn out her welcome, left her home in search of someone to teach her how to use and suppress her powers.

She found a man called Toshi. He was an old sage, long forgotten. He not only taught her control and how to use her powers but how to physically fight. But soon he too died, of old age. By then she had learned enough to protect herself in the cold and cruel world. Yukari continued on with her life. She began to enter tournaments and work as a mercenary, for demons. She had stopped trusting humans. She grew hateful of the world. She even began to dislike the demon world. To the demons she was only a freak child who needed to be punished for existing, so she killed humans and

Demons' alike.

But today she is about to some people that will change her life forever………………

Dun dun dun. So……do you like? Please review. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review.