Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Said You Loved Me, Right? ❯ Case Seven: No time for breaks! Kyoumi is back in business! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Narrator: Keiko is feeling the stings from the festival after she observed Yuusuke give all his time to the she-oni in disguise, Nanashi Nanashi. But Keiko’s tranquillity is short-lived when strange noises are heard in her house-an intruder has broken in and took out her parents with ease. Keiko, and her Raiju in disguise, Gemmi, are captured by an Uwibami man and taken to the creator, Musubi no Kami. Yuusuke and the others arrive to save Keiko and Gemmi, finally meeting one of their opponents. The encounter is anything but welcoming as Musubi sends a charge of Uwibami men and makes his getaway-Keiko and Gemmi in tow. Yuusuke swears revenge and that he’ll find a way to save Keiko by venturing to destination: Floating Bridge to Heaven at Raiden prefecture on Kaminari Sama Mountain... if only Yuusuke knew how to get there that is.

Aishiterutte itta yo ne?

Case Seven---No time for breaks: Kyoumi’s back in business

Second day of Obon Week, Morning-

“Kyoumi knows not... What’s a ticket?” an ebullient voice questioned.

“N-nani! Uso ne, onna!” One of the staff members at the gate stuttered disgruntled. He looked somewhat feeble dressed in the train station’s uniform because he was rather old and trembled constantly when he talked. “A ticket is what you need to ride the shinkansen! 800 yen for each ticket!”

“Shinkansen? What’s a shin-kan-sen? Is that what is making all this noise in this underground village?” the female brushed her blonde bangs away from her face to stare down at the elder with her gray eyes.

“What kind of joke is this? Underground city?! This is a train station!” the old man was just about to lose it as passersby walked through additional gates just to get by the two that caught their eyes.

“And this train you speak of... it’s a monster living in this station?” the Aitofukiji student brought her hand to her chin rather perplexed.

The senior groaned in frustration, he would possibly have a heart attack if Kyoumi wouldn’t stop playing around. “My word! A train transports you from one station to another if you would want to avoid the crowd in the city!”

“So you need a ticket to get passed the monster? Or to calm the monster? So he can take Kyoumi to Mestra Genkai-sama!” the tanned girl clasped her hands together.

“What monster! Please lady, why did you have to come through my gate... I’m going to get fired for sure if the manager sees me not taking care of the situation!” The man’s long mustache furrowed. He took off his uniform hat and rubbed his bald head. He soon noticed that Kyoumi had slipped right by him and was heading to one of the platforms. “Onna!”

The man caught up to her and grabbed her by the arm. “Oi, old man! Let Kyoumi go! Jii-san said you would get fired by the monster, so it proves Monster is evil because Monster wants to burn Jii-san. A monster rampaging in this concrete village will not go unpunished; of course Jii-san will have to give Kyoumi three bales of rice weed as payment. And could Jii-san have the hull already removed, such a tiresome job when one person does it alone.”

“Rice as payment?!” the elder began to stroke his mustache. “Well yes I think of my boss as a monster but-Hey wait a minute! I'm not your Jii-san! I have enough grandchildren, ERM! I’ve had enough of this, SECURITY!” The old man called but unfortunately an announcement had came on right when he called.

“Now arriving, now arriving... Tokaido shinkansen, nozomi category.”

“A powerful being speaks!” Kyoumi hunched to the ground and became attentive of her surroundings.

“Powerful being? What powerful-WHA!” the old man was brought to his knees as Kyoumi pulled him down with her.

Kyoumi shushed at the man while onlookers stared at them befuddled. “Tokaido nears, I hear him!” she declared rather alarmed as the lights from the train were seen coming through the dark tunnel.

“Tokaido is the shinkan-”

The ground began to quake as the train emerged from the darkness.

“Tokaido dawns!” Kyoumi tensed up.

“Yeh, we know, you weirdo...” a man from the crowd droned.

“Kyoumi shall vanquish this evil in the name of onigiri, all depression causes the onigiri to taste bad!” the teenager pounced up from the ground and sprinted towards the train.

“That’s it, I quit...” the old man sighed.

“Blue Flame-” Kyoumi gathered her ki in her left palm as a shackle embedded in her wrist began to emanate. She jumped at the train. “-Chain!”

A large crash exploded from the subway.

-End Flashback-

“Damn this Ningenkai.” Kyoumi was sitting on some very large stairs at the bottom of a shrine. “That Tokaido wasn’t that much of a challenge but had a strange counter attack. And those people were anything but thankful, that thing was eating them... I don’t believe I didn’t even get paid, brown nosed for nothing... ugh.”

She gazed up at the torii and clutched the bottom of the skirt of the school uniform she wore. That wasn’t all about Ningenkai that annoyed her.

-Another Flashback-

“Konnichi wa, what would your order be today?” the gleeful fast-food restaurant employee asked from behind the counter.

“What kind of edibles dwells in this... Mack-Down-Olds?” Kyoumi chewed on her index finger and held her stomach with her right hand. It growled wildly.

“Uhm... Excuse me, miss?” The female worker inquired a little frazzled.

“Kyoumi has never had Ningen food before... Do you have wild boar? Soak the entrails in shirozake and can you add some chopped carrots inside that? Kyoumi can’t digest meat that well without a portion of rice so maybe some rice too with sake poured on top.” Kyoumi thought it over.

“Uh?” the woman was both petrified with confusion and flabbergasted.

“Then again, instead of shirozake, I would prefer if you boiled it in shochu.” The fake Aitofukiji student suggested.

“Distilled liquor?” the employee felt a nerve about to pop.

“Here’s your order, sir.” Another female employee came to the side of the other one with a tray.

“Arigatou.” The man took his tray but all of a sudden Kyoumi grabbed the contents on top.

“What’s this?” the sixteen-year-old fiddled with the sandwich in her hand.

“My lunch!” The man growled badgered.

“That’s a hamburger, miss.” Both of the female workers said in unison. Kyoumi picked up one of the fries from off the man’s tray. “And those are fries, would you like that order.”

“What is inside these... frrries?” Kyoumi interrogated.

“I don’t have time for this little girl, how naïve are you?! Give me back my food! ERR, MANAGER!” the man was about to blow a gasket.

“Fries are made by soaking chopped potatoes in hot grease. The hamburger contains cow beef with cheese and your choice of onions, lettuce, or tomatoes. Ketchup and mustard and mayonnaise all can go on your hamburger, miss.” The girls said in harmony once again.

“COW! With cheese! How can you kill such a sacred animal! Let alone add cheese with that! Any third-rate E-class youkai knows that if you eat a cow you will get a bad case of bloating and your eyes will get all puffy! How does that help you defend yourself?! Disgusting!” Kyoumi dropped the hamburger on the floor as some customers began to quit eating-some were even vomiting up their digestion.

“AGH! What’s wrong with this girl, are you not human!” The man backlashed.

“Nope.” Kyoumi piped up.

“Well if you don’t like that, ma’am, you can go across the street to the Pizzeria and order a pizza.” The girls said a little pent-up.

“That abomination! Kyoumi almost blew chunks when she learned what they put into their food!” the young spring-hare youkai protested. “We shouldn’t allow unhealthy food that shouldn’t even be called food! Especially with some concoction called Catch-Up!”

“YEH!” someone cheered her on.

“You said it!” someone else joined in and all the customers began to riot inside the restaurant.

Through the screams and pushing, the two employees were able to kindly escort Kyoumi out of the restaurant.

-End Flashback-

Kyoumi stood from her seat and dusted off the back of her uniform. It was time for her to continue on with her journey that she started ever since she left the Minamino household yesterday. She began to walk up the stairs that extended for practically a mile up the hill. The forest surrounding the stairs to the shrine had a pacific nature. Birds chirped and the wind rustled through the wispy trees. The sun was rather blinding and no clouds filled the air that afternoon.

Ningenkai was so amusing to Kyoumi, but she still saw it as a taxing world. Besides the fact that she didn’t get anything to eat and already had to fight a mechanical monster, she really couldn’t stand this interesting dimension. ‘Seiiukaru...’ Kyoumi touched the part of her collar that covered the choker on her neck. ‘Why did you send me here... to this Hell!’

There were crowds and crowds of Ningenkai inhabitants all over the vast villages that expanded far in length and width. They were quite aggressive as well; Kyoumi had been pushed, and even groped, a countless amount of times when she tried to navigate through the civilization. How could people live the way they did? They had to have made a compromise with those mechanical monsters of the frozen, gray rivers just to get transported somewhere-they actually got into the bodies of those beasts! The air was polluted with gas from the monsters, so raunchy and full of a grimy stench. Kyoumi was just glad to be further out in the country when it came to this shrine.

There were no rice paddies or farms most of all in those massive villages-she couldn’t eat anything that was edible and couldn’t work for her food either. It was easy for her to just go from farm to farm and agree to make the crops grow since she was a Maiya youkai. But that would be going back to the same-old-same-old and she no longer wanted to walk back down that path. It was hard enough to witness what Seiiukaru had done until she found Yuusuke; it was such a detestable sight that Kyoumi had to endure. She had to sit idly by as Seiiukaru took over her consciousness and came across any youkai otoko, or even any ningen otoko, and allow them to violate her in any way possible. Those were the kinds of visions that plagued Kyoumi’s dreams at night. They would stay with her for the rest of her days and Seiiukaru just loved to torment her in anyway.

“Mestra Genkai-sama!” Kyoumi called out as she bounded up the last flight of stairs. She glanced around with a joyous grin that broke out over her face. ‘Now this is a sight worth seeing, much more pleasant than the world of Ningenkai.’

The shrine was hefty in size and expanded outward quite a bit. It was everything the Ningen world could never be. It was peaceful and genuine, a feel of sophisticated justice and had nothing to do with greasy food, mechanical creations, or misshapen bathrooms-how exactly do you pee in those?!

Kyoumi, even though she was sixteen, jogged up to the shrine deck like a little kid. Her entire upper body lay over the deck with her hands holding her up while her feet were sprawled out behind her and wobbling around. “Mestra Genkai-sama? Tori-Gomoku?”

Her calls were unanswered. It was as if there was a devoid of any signs of life.

Kyoumi kicked off the blue clogging shoes on her feet and proceeded to look around in her black nylons. She got up on deck and wandered around. Her footsteps ‘thumped’ around on the surface as she finally heard signs of life. She rounded the corner to see Genkai, the elderly, yet still full of pep, woman who owned the shrine, speaking with some visitors. They shared their bow of respect and the visitors retreated. It was a young couple that looked extremely happily together as they shared a kiss and passed by Kyoumi.

Once they were gone, Kyoumi was alone with Genkai. She bowed and said, “Ohayo, Mestra Genkai-sama.”

Genkai took a drag on her cigarette and turned toward Kyoumi. She puffed clouds of smoke into the air and said, “What do you want now, girl?”

“I’ve came for my Oi.” Kyoumi stepped forward. “That’s all, just that, I won’t bother you again.”

Genkai blew smoke rings. “Don't lie through your teeth, girl. If you’re leaving just as soon, do you think you can take your friend with you?” the old woman asked rather peeved. “He seriously can’t cook worth crap.”

Kyoumi chuckled. “Where is Tori-Gomoku, anyway?”

“Where else, probably burning lunch.” Genkai flicked her cigarette away and headed for the door of her shrine. “This way, but I’m sure you already know where to go...”

“Arigatou, Mestra Genkai-sama.” The teenager followed after her. Ever since Kyoumi had met Genkai through Kombu two years ago, she had used Genkai’s home as her own ever since. Genkai knew Kyoumi all to well, mainly because of the way Kombu acted around her, he would tell Genkai everything about his little fascination with her. She kept Genkai close to her and looked up to the experienced woman like a mentor but she wouldn’t go as far as to being Genkai’s successor or anything like that. The world was too vast for Kyoumi, she had too many dreams she wanted to live and being stuck here would just weigh her down. She rather do her training on her own, that’s just how it has been ever since she became an orphan anyway, she didn’t care.

Genkai slid open the door to the living area but as soon as she did, a wave of smog emerged from the inside and filled the corridor.

“Genkai, Genkai!” A masculine voice came from within the smoke and jumped out to the two and fell on Kyoumi. The man was around twenty and was quite irresistible to boot. His hair was pale green and very lengthy-it went up in bunches at the top and then dropped down to his waist. Two, droppy ponytails on the side of his head hung loosely and hid his floppy, spring-hare ears. He was dressed in the temple’s robes and his bangs shielded his eyes. “Kyuu-chan...”

“Tori-kun...” Kyoumi cast her gaze down at him. He reminded her so much of him... Maybe just because they looked so much alike.

“Baka, once again I’m cleaning up your mess!” Genkai brought her hands forward as a gust of wind surrounded her and shot into the room. The gale whirled about the room and began to clear it out. Soon the smoke had ascended out through the large window in the room and you could now see what Tori-Gomoku had been cooking. “What’s that suppose to be?”

In a singed pot next to the rice cooker was burnt rice with the red peppers and soy-bean paste mixed together. The seaweed strips were practically a yard long and bundled up in the pot with the rice cooker-it was just about to simmer. Ingredients were all over the floor and some things that Tori-Gomoku didn’t even need to put in his... whatever they were.

Tori-Gomoku helped Kyoumi up from off the ground. “It was an attempt at making Mentaiko and Negimiso but obviously I’m nowhere near as skilled as you, Kyuu-chan, the master... I added my own perfection to it as well to make it taste a whole lot better. I would say it is decent enough! Mechakucha!”

Genkai stared down at the dish a little uneasy. She picked up a rice ball-more like just a flat, smashed up rice square with the ingredients not even covered all the way-and took a bite. As soon as the concoction hit her lips she was ready to throw it all back up. It was so hard to swallow such a catastrophe.

The master turned toward Tori-Gomoku at once. “Mazui! Boy! This just about knocked off a few years of my life! How much soy-bean paste did you use! It’s not even cooked all the way, and that taste nothing like leek!”

“That’s because it isn’t, leeks are so nasty, they don’t give it a good taste. I added chocolate syrup to that one and mayonnaise to the other... or did I add mayonnaise and syrup to both? Well I do know that one of them contains strawberries... or vinegar... or spinach!” Tori-Gomoku smiled triumphantly.

Genkai was ready to heave up her own insides now, maybe it was best if she didn’t know what was in it after all. “Girl, show him how it’s done. How to make real rice balls.”

Kyoumi bowed and kneeled over to where the pit stove was. She began to clear out the area as Tori-Gomoku began to clean up the room. Kyoumi disposed of all the rice whatever-they-weres and found some fresh rice and ingredients in the pantry. She sat all her ingredients around the pit stove and was ready to work.

“Boy, get out the table and some cushions.” Genkai instructed. “And bring me my pack of cigarettes.”

“Hai, Genkai.” Tori-Gomoku left the room for a brief moment.

“And the cups and teapot!” Genkai shouted loud enough so he could hear her other request. “Ugh, a lost cause he can be at times...”

“Then why do you allow him to stay? Why put up with such a hassle? You always kick me out after at least a week if I stayed yet he’s been here ever since you took over the shrine and that’s pretty much a long time.” Kyoumi wondered as she added the rice to the cooker.

“What, do you want me to nurse you all the time? I thought you hate it when it feels like you are clingy? Besides, he insists that I am his only means of enlightenment. He cleans up the place sufficiently, however...”

“His cooking tastes like dishwater though...” Kyoumi giggled. She picked up the knife next to a chopping board and began to slice pieces of salmon and leeks. "I'm surprised you haven't died from food poisoning yet."

“Furthermore, I promised his brother I would take care of him...” Genkai plucked a sensitive chord.

Kyoumi just about chopped off her finger as she halted with her movements.

“That’s always like the kid, looking out for his younger brother no matter what. Both of them being born six minutes and six seconds past six o’clock, it surprises me how since they are both twins. And when Kombu always came here he would only request good praise for his brother and a blessing for himself. But when he came with you for the first time, he no longer wanted a blessing because you were all he needed. His blessing.” Genkai spoke with a sign of compassion in her voice.

“Genkai-sama...?” Kyoumi felt all too dizzy when she thought of Kombu.

The sympathetic Genkai soon died off, “Then he goes off and gets himself offed with a huge debt to his name that he would never pay because he always brought trouble here that wrecked my shrine. He was bound to be ambushed sooner or later; getting mixed up with a man like that. To top it all off he leaves two of his loved ones effected the most by his death. He didn’t understand what his actions meant, that’s the way he operates. Does anything to get out of trouble. Let’s cut the sentimental crap, the rice-balls aren’t going to make themselves.”

Kyoumi snapped back to reality.

“But let’s not talk wrongly about the dead. Rest in peace, Kombu.” Genkai nodded her head as Tori-Gomoku returned carrying a large, round wooden table. He sat it next to Genkai and then brought out three small futon pillows that he placed around the table.

“Here, Genkai.” Tori-Gomoku presented her with her pack of cigarettes as she took her place at the table. He sat at the futon next to her.

“Tori-kun... You had the leek mixed up with the cod roe.” Kyoumi scolded. She sprinkled salt on some saran wrap that she had covered over a plate and added two-thirds of the cooked rice on it.

“So I’m not a omusubi person...” Tori-Gomoku shrugged his shoulders and laid down on the tatami. Kyoumi added the filling on top of the rice and then added one-third of some more rice onto the top of that.

“You’re not a food person, simple as that, you shouldn’t be allowed to cook.” Genkai nagged. “Where’s the tea, boy?”

“Oh yeh! The tea!” Tori-Gomoku jerked himself up and dashed out of the room-he almost turned the table upside down.

Both Kyoumi and Genkai sighed, “Hopeless...”

-Later on-

The room of the living quarters bellowed with laughter. Tori-Gomoku was laughing the most as Kyoumi giggled along side him, Genkai chuckled lightly to herself.

“Seriously, I’d give them a week.” Tori-Gomoku brought up the teapot, “More sake, Master?”

Genkai nodded and butted out her cigarette in the ashtray beside her. Once her cup was filled she instantly downed the contents.

Kyoumi fanned the onigiri she had made because the room was filled with the smell of smoke from Genkai’s cigarette as it mingled with the smoke of the cooking rice. Tori-Gomoku went back to talking about the couple that had came to the shrine earlier.

“I mean come on, the girl wasn’t all that good-looking but the guy was scrumptious.” Tori-Gomoku poured some tea from the pot directly into his mouth. “Bet I could have him, just give me an hour and he’s mine.”

“This is what I put up with everyday, this baka checking out the visitors.” Genkai chewed on one of the rice crackers that were brought out as an appetizer.

“At least the place is lively, especially with that... what was it? Game room in the back.” Kyoumi had sat their lunch on three trays and brought it over to the table. She took her place and passed out the trays. “Here you go, Genkai-sama, one with tuna, three with broiled beef and pork, and one corned beef.”

“Arigatou, Kyuu-chan.” Genkai finished off her cracker and began to eat her rice balls promptly.

“You saw him, Kyuu-chan. How would you rate him? Would you be quick to sleep with such a fellow?” Tori-Gomoku nibbled on three rice crackers at the same time.

“He is fair... just fair. I wouldn’t sleep with him though...” Kyoumi thought about it.

“Oh! So there is someone already in your life now?” Tori-Gomoku edged over.

“Iie!” Kyoumi insisted.

“Like she could find anyone to replace your pig-headed brother, beast in the sack wasn’t he?” Genkai mocked.

“G-Genkai-sama!” Kyoumi couldn’t believe Genkai just said that, too much sake.

“I don’t want to know about what my brother did behind closed doors, arigatou.” Tori-Gomoku looked down at Kyoumi’s rice-balls. “One of those is a Kombu isn’t it?”

Kyoumi blushed.

“One of them? You mean all of them.” Genkai corrected.

Kyoumi quickly took a sip from her mug.

“So Kyoumi really loves to taste Kombu all in her mouth...” Tori-Gomoku sneered sarcastically.

The young girl choked on her tea as Genkai and Tori-Gomoku howled with laughter.

Kyoumi shoved a plate of rice-balls at Tori-Gomoku. “Here, they’re all Tori-Gomoku so you can have fun eating out yourself!” she retorted. Now it was Genkai and Kyoumi’s turn to howl with laughter.

Tori-Gomoku smirked, “Oh, quite snappy are we? What about you, Master... Would you sleep with that guy or choose the girl, I saw how you were looking at her.” All of a sudden, Genkai’s cup went flying across the table and clonked Tori-Gomoku right on the head. He passed out.

Kyoumi giggled, it was times like these that were most memorable to Kyoumi... if only Kombu were still around...

Soon enough-

Tori-Gomoku was instructed to retrieve Kyoumi’s original attire while he put up the utensils and table they used for lunch. Kyoumi helped him.

Kyoumi was putting the futons back up in the closet located on the outside of the shrine. Tori-Gomoku sat the table down on the deck and continued to walk forward. “I’ll get your clothes, Kyuu-chan.”

Kyoumi nodded and he left her on the deck for a moment.

It was a good day indeed. Despite having to venture through the world of Ningenkai alone this morning, she thought the reward of coming here made up for it. Tori-Gomoku was a crackup and Genkai was simply a wonderful hostess. Kombu always looked out for them all despite Genkai believing he would make a getaway at any sign of a threat. Tori-Gomoku was a Maiya youkai yes but unfortunately he never perfected his powers on nature. Instead of controlling crops, he was able to control the actions of people. Most of the time his abilities didn’t work as well which is why Kombu protected him. They resembled each other so much, not physically because they are twins, but their personalities were almost identical. The real difference only being that Kombu had his eye for only one girl in his life while Tori-Gomoku was rather loose and had no limit of the number of partners he obtained.

“Here you are, Kyuu-chan.” Tori-Gomoku presented her with her wares. “And there’s a bathhouse around back so you can go change.”

Kyoumi accepted her garments but couldn’t find the willpower to leave Tori-Gomoku.

“It’s good to have you back.” He rubbed his toes into the floorboard of the deck.

“I won’t be staying long.” Kyoumi gestured and began to walk off but Tori-Gomoku grabbed her by the arm.

“What are you planning to do? Your place is here, not gallivanting with wild youkai men. You’re going to wind up getting caught up into someone else’s mess again. Can’t you see that?” Tori-Gomoku became rather strict.

“Well that’s how I met Kombu wasn’t it? Besides, maybe... I might meet someone new... someone worth meeting...”

“What are you planning to do? You believe it is lively when you are away but it isn’t. Genkai is running out of time. Don’t you want to spend her remaining years with her! I miss you most of all, checking out the guys isn’t worthwhile when you aren’t around.”

Kyoumi’s eyelids grew heavy as she gazed at Tori-Gomoku. “Stop acting like Kombu...” she shook her hand free from his grasp. “Besides, I have my own problems that I need to fix.” She stepped closer to him and got up on her toes-Kyoumi quickly pecked him on the cheek and then began to head for the bathhouse. “I need to figure out the history of Hell’s Erotic Bond, I need to find Kombu’s killer, I promised revenge, unlike you, I’m working to get where I need to be. Working to be free”

Tori-Gomoku shifted his weight from foot to foot and stifled a laugh. “Iie, Kyuu-chan, why are you the kind of person that waits for the train... You are always waiting for something to happen, you just go with any endeavor. You have no set destination, what ever arises you just go with it...”

“I’ve had enough trains for the rest of my life.” Kyoumi grumbled.

-With Genkai-

A blur of red and gray swooshed by the entrance door of the shrine just as Genkai came out to fetch Kyoumi’s Oi.

The elderly woman’s eyes turned to slits as she became tense. ‘I sense a faint ki nearby. A reek of youkai all over.” Genkai rushed down the deck and followed the scent. She rounded the corner and came to the koi pond, where the scent faded and Kyoumi’s Oi lay. A purple aura surrounded the straw backpack and soon shimmered away from the bag.

It was silent as an eerie wind shrouded the area.

“I’m tired of him harassing my shrine, show yourself, Yama no Kami...”

-With Kyoumi, in the bathhouse-

It was good to be out of that constricting Aitofukiji uniform-she was sick of seeing her outie bellybutton, which could be seen too easily through the shirt, and her diminutive breasts, which were easily portrayed through the shirt as well. The skirt was too high on her, her large hips being the cause. Yet Kyoumi felt rather free standing in the small bathing area with its grand tub made of pewter, this was how a ‘washroom’ should be. Not something that has various items and countless doors to it like in most Ningen houses--Kurama's for example.

She looked over her bare body still wrapped in a few bandages. All this damage was Seiiukaru’s fault, if only she knew how to get rid of the necklace around her neck. Genkai would know how...

Kyoumi brought up her kimono style apparel. The upper part resembled a sleeveless kimono but the bottom part only had a front part that was cut into slits on the side. There was no back to the bottom half, if you didn’t include the attached bikini-bottom like garment. She put on her pale orange attire and her knee-high rubber socks and sandals. She then proceeded to putting on her woolen gauntlets that extended up to her shoulders where the sleeves cut off. Kyoumi really didn’t like showing too much of her skin, mainly because of all the blemishes and scars on her arms, legs, and abdomen. These were permanent marks that have been on her body ever since she bonded with Seiiukaru. A price to pay because she knew that any man who would look upon her body would just be disgusted-not to mention she didn’t have the best figure anyway. Her legs were too bulgy because of the well-toned muscles in them and her upper frame looked too “dainty”. She sighed and left the bathhouse.
Converting /tmp/phpnrw0Ap to /dev/stdout