Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Said You Loved Me, Right? ❯ Case Two Continuation 2 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shuuichi’s room-

Shuuichi had begun packing his school bag in haste. He couldn’t shake the thought of who Kyoumi began to remind him of.

‘Four-hundred years... She was never to return, yet, she chose Akumada-san.’ Shuuichi pondered as he sat back in the chair and rested his arms on the desk. He ruffled his hands through his crimson hair from time to time as his thoughts grew more intense.

‘If she stays any longer, if she stays any longer? Hell’s Erotic Bond might just heal and Tsuyu will gain control of Akumada-san again. Even worse, she might just find out about my other side and things wouldn’t go so well if that happens, especially if she finds out what ‘I’ have done to Tsuyu. But still, was it Tsuyu, or Akumada-san, who spoke to me in the washroom?’

Shuuichi rebounded from his thoughts as soon as he felt fingertips lace over his shoulders. He arched his head upward to get a glimpse of the most likely stranger.

Kyoumi stood over him-now in the Aitofukiji uniform that was tight on her skin. She bent down until her mouth was only centimeters away from Shuuichi’s right ear. Shuuichi wanted to move away from the sixteen-year-old female but he couldn’t find himself to doing so.

Kyoumi murmured in a feathery voice that could’ve been identical to Shuuichi’s own. The tone was tranquil as she began to speak. “Why do they call you a traitor? Youko Kurama...”

The words shot through Shuuichi like bullets. On hearing what her once soothing voice had said, Shuuichi jolted from his seat-almost knocking the chair on the floor-and faced Kyoumi.

“I wouldn’t have expected that you would figure me out so soon. Did Tsuyu tell you about me or did you figure it out from sensing my aura?” Shuuichi smirked, his visage became a little grim.

“Tsuyu?” Kyoumi looked confused for a second but soon shook off what he had said. “Seiiukaru says they call you a traitor because you fled to Nin-gen-Kai and didn’t die like a true youkai would have... Still, you were shot by a bounty hunter, the great Youko Kurama...”

Kurama obviously knew he couldn’t hide it any longer. “How much do you know about me, Akumada-san? I know quite a bit about you as well...”

Kyoumi’s eyes began to twitch, “I know as much as I’m allowed to know. I know that you-Youko Kurama-were very brutal when it came to sexual intercourse. Is that true? Seiiukaru always shows me how you deflowered her before she died.” Kyoumi clenched her fist.

“Hm?” Kurama looked off to the side.

“Does Kurama-koi think Seiiukaru-sama is better then Kyoumi-chan? Why don’t Kurama-koi see who is better, eh...” Kyoumi began to speak in third person again as she glared at Kurama.

“Who really was Kombu, the Class C negative youkai?” Kurama’s words came out in a hiss; still not facing her.

“NANI!” Kyoumi screamed as she left her mouth hanging open. Her eyes bulged and she became stiff.

Kurama closed his eyes as he continued to talk in a deeper tone. “In Ma-Kai, they said that Kombu was a legend-he went against King Enma’s rule of Maiya youkai destroying just rice valleys. In Rei-Kai, they said that Kombu had numerous convictions for not upholding the orders of King Enma. Wasn’t he a Maiya youkai like you? Wasn’t he the one who taught you everything you know now? Wasn’t he your koibito?”

“Chikkushoh! Don’t ever speak his name!” Kyoumi raised her hand, ready to slap Kurama across the face. She thrusted it forward, but, her energy was caught and her arm was now being constrained by Kurama.

Kurama still didn’t face her, “He’s dead now... You want revenge so you miraculously made it to that mire sutra where Tsuyu chose you! How did Kombu die? Are you glad he’s dead, is that why? Do you think he smiles upon the way you act now?”

“You oni...” Kyoumi whispered as she grew melancholy. Tears filled her eyes but she fought to keep them in. If she let them run, she would feel as if she would have given in to anyone subsequently. “Please... no more.” Kyoumi was actually pleading towards him?!

“No more? Why?” Kurama finally looked towards her. “See how much I know about you!”

Kyoumi gasped when she saw Kurama’s eyes. They were beaming yellow!

Kurama dropped her arm and looked upon her more menacingly. He edged forward, closing in space between them.

Kyoumi stumbled back. She couldn’t stop staring at his eyes.

“Are you afraid? Isn’t this what you wanted?” Kurama’s countenance became more maniacal.

Soon, Kyoumi felt her back come in contact with the wall of Kurama’s room. There was no where else to go.

“Was it just an act? Now that I allure you, you run scared. You cannot handle getting what you want?” Kurama’s hands slipped through the spaces between Kyoumi’s arms and made contact with the wall.

Kyoumi tried to regain her serious aura but couldn’t find the strength to do so.

Kurama pushed himself over Kyoumi to the point where his own mouth was next to her ear and his own body made contact with hers. Kyoumi closed her eyes as she tried to turn her head away from the youkai otoko. Why was this happening? Kyoumi was afraid of the Youko Kurama that was emerging from within.

“Let’s see whose better then... Seiiukaru... or you...” the whisper became a hiss as Kurama laid his head on her shoulder. His hands now fell over her hips and slithered down until they reached the bottom of the skirt to her uniform.

Kyoumi was left speechless as her gray eyes stared at the foot of the kotatsu. Why wasn’t she fighting back if she didn’t want this to happen? Was it really an act to gain attention?

The more tantalizing Kurama was about to slip his fingers up her dress when-

“Shuuichi! Breakfast!” a serene voice called from the hallway as a tap came to the door.

“Kaasan?” Kurama’s voice became feathery again. “Yes kaasan!” he called back as he looked at the door.

Footsteps walking away were a sign that Kurama’s mother had left.

Kurama glanced back at Kyoumi-his eyes back to their emerald color. He quickly pushed himself from off her and walked back over to his desk. Kyoumi, on the other hand, slid down on the wall, until she was sitting on the straw floor.

For a while, both didn’t speak. Kyoumi was still staring at the table a little alarmed as Kurama held his head in his palms. It was Kurama who broke the silence.

“Look, I’m-”

“Gomen-nasai...” Kyoumi said apologetic as she stood from the floor. She began to walk towards the door leading to the hallway.

“Please, I don’t know what just happened. Gomen-nasai. Don’t leave on account of me. Kaasan would love it if you stayed for a while... Especially for the Bon holiday.” Kurama bowed.

“Arigatou...” Kyoumi whispered, “But I need to figure something out. I never planned on making contact with anyone in this city. You were just a side attraction. Go on living your life in this realm, as if I never came here.” She placed her fingers over the doorknob.

“Akumada-san...”

“If I had my Oi... I could’ve asked you what your favorite onigiri was...I might’ve made some for you and your ‘kaasan’ as well... Kome is the remedy for any problem... When you go to this gakuen... Don’t expect me to be in this room, waiting for you with open arms when you come home... Sayonara.” Kyoumi opened the door.

“You mean Ja ne...” Kurama grew alarmed.

“No, I don’t plan on ever seeing you again... Sayonara.” And with those last words, Kyoumi closed the door behind her.

Kurama was left alone in his room. He would never see her again? Impossible. Kurama would never forget the encounter he had with the Maiya youkai being in his house, and how she made him remember being around Kitajima Maya so much.

Outside the Minamino household-

“I hate Bon week, nothing but mourners for lost ones.” Kyoumi spoke inhumanely as she stepped foot on the sidewalk. “It’s useless, remembering lovers causes distress. Distress makes the onigiri taste bad.”

Kyoumi began to walk down the sidewalk, ready to leave this city. ‘Meeting Youko Kurama was a waste of time. That Ecchi... Hentai! But he knew so much about me...’ she grew saddened again. ‘He knew about Kombu and Seiiukaru... But does he know about getting rid of Hell’s Erotic Bond?’

The girl stopped in her tracks and turned back around towards the Minamino household. “Iie! I refuse to get help from anyone... I’ll figure things out on my own!” Kyoumi huffed as she turned back to her previous direction.

As soon as she stepped a foot away from her position, she had to stop again. Something had caught hold of her foot. “Nani!” she looked at the ground to see what stopped her.

A disgusting red glob-the same color of Shuuichi’s hair-was pulsing over her blue, chunky cloggers. It began moving upward on her leg.

“Kishoi! What the hell is that!” she screeched as she tried to move. Then, she made a move she-or others-would regret in the future. She smacked the crimson gel with the palm of her left hand. The red glob began to flash orange as it moved off her foot and into the street.

“Hideous...” she gasped as she saw the red ooze move into a sewer gate. Kyoumi was left alone once again. “Eh...” she stared at her hand for a minute to make sure there was no gooey residue on there. The girl continued to walk on.

‘What the hell was that? Eh, that color, I’m already reminded of that oni!’ Kyoumi grew enraged as she stomped off down the road.

As the female soon disappeared off into the distance, the red ooze emerged from the sewer gate, still flashing orange. It wasn’t long until the gel took the form of a certain female who was screaming off in the distance. A certain female who wanted to know where she got her school uniform...

Three blocks away from Sarayashiki Junior High, 8:00AM-

“Nani!” Yuusuke turned around sharply. He had stopped in the middle of a crosswalk as many passersby rushed on.

“Yuusuke! Don’t stand in the middle of the road!” Botan shrieked stunned. She placed her hands on Yuusuke’s arm and led him to the sidewalk.

“Whad’dya mean her body wasn’t there! Dead bodies don’t just get up and walk away! You went back to that building!” Yuusuke shouted so loud that pedestrians actually stopped to stare once again.

“Yuusuke, SHH!” Botan grabbed him again and led him into a nearby alleyway.

“You just pile shit on me, huh!?” Yuusuke growled. Besides his rotten temper, Yuusuke was looking much better. His wounds were completely healed-minus the Band-Aid that stretched over his nose from his encounter with Yasha. Yuusuke did not have his hair greased back and was also wearing cut jeans and an orange T-shirt.

“I was instructed to retrieve the ‘victim’s’ body. KoEnma had been observing your entire battle with the youkai onna.” Botan tried to make light of the situation. She was dressed in dusty-red overalls and a white, long-sleeved T-shirt.

“That Toddler thinks this is all some big comedy, huh!” Yuusuke clenched his fists.

“No, no.” Botan shook her head really fast. “It’s like-oh, nevermind, what I need to tell you is that the supposed ‘Seiiukaru’ you fought wasn’t all ‘Seiiukaru’ after all.” Yuusuke was still fuming. “The ruthless Seiiukaru that we thought was loose wasn’t that much of a threat. Now there are warrants out for a youkai onna, known as Akumada Kyoumi, a Class D negative youkai who is charged for reawakening and possibly abetting the diabolical Seiiukaru. Conveniently, the ReiKai Tokubetsu Bouei Tai is looking into the epidemic.”

“Akumada Kyoumi!” Yuusuke gasped, finally focusing on Botan’s words.

“Akumada Kyoumi is a Maiya youkai with Spring-hare attributes. Her past is unknown but she has many convictions against her name. Maiya youkai have a soul purpose in life of destroying the rice fields of many farmers and field workers. Only when instructed by King Enma are they allowed to demolish acres of villages out in the rural regions.” Botan paused to catch her breath.

“Akumada Kyoumi...” Yuusuke murmured.

“Get this, thirteen years ago, Akumada Kyoumi refused to obey King Enma’s rule and has been making rice fields prosperous for unknown purposes. Worse still, ten years later, she had joined forces with a vile character known as Kombu, and had been killing off some of King Enma’s best Rei-Kai Tan-tei! Kombu had many charges on him as well, he on the other hand, demolished acres of rural towns without the King’s permission.”

“... Akumada Kyoumi...” Yuusuke murmured again.

“Fortunately, Kombu was killed by one of our own underworld detectives and Akumada Kyoumi has since disappeared-our records have lost all trace of her. Now, a few days ago, Akumada Kyoumi has resurfaced, being prime suspect of poisoning the Shitenno and disturbing Seiiukaru’s resting place in the mire sutra. Somehow, she had joined with Seiiukaru!” Botan gasped.

“... Hmm...” Yuusuke groaned.

“But Akumada Kyoumi is the least of your problems now!” Botan began to laugh as Yuusuke did a face fault.

“Booootan! More useless information...” Yuusuke growled.

The ferrywoman tried to grow serious again. “Master KoEnma insists that Akumada Kyoumi is now one of those small time cases he’ll put off for another day since you have somehow restrained Seiiukaru’s ki from ever emerging again with your rei-gan. You hit that Hell’s Erotic Bond head on, it’s probably in microscopic pieces as we speak. Good job Yuusuke.”

Yuusuke finally stood back up.

“What I really need to tell you is that Yasha, now being in custody, is being interrogated. We still need to find her nest before the last day of the Bon holiday. Yofune-Nushi, as we speak, is still potent without anymore life ki. When he awakens, he will still be able to completely devour the nin-gen race as part of his revenge.” Botan began twiddling her fingers together, “What we did get out of Yasha is that she seems to really like you Yuusuke.” The ferrywoman began to giggle.

Yuusuke’s eyes bulged.

“She has a lot to say about you and, ahem, what she would like to do to you.” Botan tried to whisper the last part so her partner wouldn’t hear it. Yuusuke was unable to hear it anyway since Botan had been giggling through her statement. “Yasha demands that she’ll only talk about Yofune-Nushi if you were present.”

“Rheally, well, isn’t she the little traitor, I reckon.” Yuusuke began to itch his cheek as he mocked the wombat youkai’s accent.

Botan nodded. “So you’ll come with me to where we are holding Yasha?”

“Yeh, whatever...” Yuusuke shrugged.

“All right! Let’s go!” Botan smiled full of exultation as she latched onto Yuusuke’s arm and began pulling him.

Yuusuke didn’t budge, “Nani! Chotto matte! I can’t go now!”

“Huh? Why!” Botan shrieked, loosening her group.

Yuusuke shook his arm from Botan’s grip. “I’m meeting Keiko at school and I’m running late.” The Rei-Kai Tan-tei began to jog off.

“Yuusuke!” Botan whined.

“Hey, you said I have until the end of Bon right? What’s the worst that can happen if we postpone?” Yuusuke called behind him. “Ja ne!”

“Oh... On other days you can’t even get up this early just to go to school.” Botan puffed up her cheeks. She was left isolated in the quiet alleyway. It hadn’t hit her until now that she forgot to relay another important detail to Yuusuke.

“Oh darn.” Botan knocked herself over the head gently with her right knuckle. “I forgot something again... The one who saved Akumada Kyoumi from her murderous pitfall was. . .”

Meiou High School-

Kurama had rounded the school gate only to meet the backs of many Meiou High students and faculty. There was commotion and chatter heard in every direction; girls were screaming, an assortment of people were yelling at each other, and the principal had a head ache.

‘Hmm,’ Kurama stood his ground, ‘from the looks of it, only half of the stands are set up. The festival starts tonight, what havoc has caused so much turmoil among each other?’

As if getting his answer, a huge ‘bang’ was heard from one of the concession stands closer to the school. A black smog engulfed the Okonomiyaki stand and most of the crowd surrounding it.

“Fire! Help!” a teacher had yelled as onlookers beside him had begun running for their lives.

The fifteen-year-old redhead was safe from inhaling any of the smoke as he still stood by the gate. He whispered, “A familiar youki...” Students began to charge pass him.

Kurama began pushing his way through the gathering and tried to get over to the stand that caught on fire. Sparks from the flame were vaguely seen through the black haze. The young youkai was too fixated on the booth that he didn’t feel someone tug on his uniform sleeve. He small voice began blabbering into Kurama’s ear.

The emerald eyes of Kurama glanced back to confront the face of a female student. Her auburn hair was bunched in a tight ponytail with numerous shiny hair-clips stuck everywhere. Her hazel eyes trembled as her mouth was going a mile a minute.

“Nibouko-san, calm down...” Kurama spoke untroubled. He had placed his fingers lightly over the pale girl’s cheeks as he tried to stop her from shivering. “What has happened?”

The girl began to speak slow, but also louder to be heard through all the screaming. “It came from out of nowhere! Me and Maya were retrieving items from the Gym storage shed. It tried to attack me! Maya-chan had shoved me out of the way and tried to fight it off.” Tears filled the young girl’s eyes.

Kurama lost all trace of being calm as he shouted, “Where’s Kitajima-san!”

The female student tried to not rush, “She ran! It followed! You got’ta help, Minamino-san!” she pointed to where the concession stand, now ablaze, once stood. “She was in there!”

Kurama had let go of his fellow student and had been rushing through the crowd---shoving anyone who got in his way.

“Hurry Minamino-san!” The high school girl called as she was swept away from the hysteria by herds of students.

As soon as Kurama was only a few feet away from the booth, another crash was heard. Kurama had halted from his pace as he looked on.

The roof of the stand had burst open as more of the black haze emerged; residue flew in every direction. More sparks from the flame were carried away by the wind as the fire was getting out of hand-adjacent booths were about to be consumed by the inferno also. Diverse movements were heard on the inside, as if something began to crack. Kurama’s eyes weren’t prepared for what they saw next.

Exploding from the roof of the stand, a screaming figure had been whirling through the sky-as if flung through the air.

“Ahhh! That poor girl!” A female teacher shrieked in horror while others began to stare in astonishment.

Kurama’s irises grew small, “Maya!”

Indeed, the screaming person was in fact Kitajima Maya. Her shoulder-length, coal black hair coiled behind her while her eyes were rolling around as if she was experiencing an epileptic fit. Most of her school uniform was singed from the fire and various burns were sketched on her pale peach skin.

Kurama was about to make a move but immediately stood in his tracks.

Another figure shot from the booth and was now soaring through the air. The figure latched onto Maya’s midriff and both were hurled to the ground by the school.

Maya’s back had struck the wall of the school and she now lay sprawled out in the dirt unconscious. Her ebony hair was matted over her face as her uniform’s skirt was practically up past her navel. Maya laid there on the floor as if dead.

Maya’s assailant had landed on the ground with ease and was now facing the crowd-the ravager was, in truth, a female. Her wild, shoulder-length blonde hair was in loose pigtails with fat orange tips. Most of her tan skin was hidden by her conservative, yet a few sizes too small, Aitofukuji School uniform. The attacker’s gray eyes beamed at a certain redhead among the crowd.

“Akumada-san?” Kurama was left aghast.

Kyoumi turned towards the fallen Meiou High student. She had bent down and gathered Maya’s lifeless body into her arms. Kyoumi then glanced back to peer at Kurama’s unsettled expression. A maniacal smirk tugged at the corners of Kyoumi’s mouth.

‘Iie!’ Kurama broke out in a raving sprint-a speed that could have rivaled a certain Forbidden child of Koorime.

Kyoumi didn’t allow Kurama to get any closer. A pale blue ki began to gather around Maya’s torso. The ki to the shape of chains that illuminated with the pale blue light of Kyoumi’s ki. One end of the glowing metal links tightened around Maya as the other end shot up to the top of the Meiou High School roof. BLUE FLAME CHAIN

“Release her!” Kurama growled, not weakening his pace.

All in one split second, the chain twirled Maya up to the roof like a yo-yo; Kurama had been only a few inches away from grasping hold of Maya. Kyoumi on the other hand, with now free hands, pointed her left palm upward and dodged the deadly punches of Kurama’s fury.

“What has befallen you, Akumada!” Kurama swatted at her over and over but Kyoumi backed off each time.

Suddenly, another pale blue ki formed in Kyoumi’s left palm. The skin on her wrist began to pulse and bulge. The bulge had burst open as a sharp point of what looked like a rusty blade began to emerge from the vein in her wrist. Kyoumi’s blood seeped from the open-wound and rolled down her arm-hardly visible because of the long, black sleeve of her Aitofukuji uniform. Kyoumi pulled the bloody blade--now revealed to be a twenty-seven inch long, seven-inch wide sickle’s blade--from her palm. The slit in her wrist recovered while her hand was still stained from her vital fluid.

Kurama grew cautious and aware of what Kyoumi possibly wanted to do with the weapon. Kurama edged back in defense; a rueful mistake. Kyoumi did not use the blade as a weapon, instead, it levitated in midair. The blue clogs of the sixteen-year-old youkai stepped onto the blade-the sickle began to pulsate with a blue ki. SURF OF BLUE FLAME

The sickle shot off faster than a blink of the eye with Kyoumi riding it like a snowboard. Both Maya and the youkai onna were gone from sight.

The crowd was left speechless as sirens of fire trucks, followed by police cars and ambulances, made the scene.

‘Was that you Akumada-san?’ Kurama had no time to waste, the youki from Kyoumi was still sensed in the air; she had not gone far. The redheaded youkai dashed for the school gate before the police could restrain him. He remained unseen from the police as they tried to gather the crowd as ‘witnesses’.

Kurama slipped by the authorities and found himself sprinting on the sidewalk-now blocks away from the school. He knew what he had to do now. He had to save his “picture girl” once again; not from Yatsude this time, but from a youkai onna he had had in his house as a guest. Why would Kyoumi want to put Maya, someone Kyoumi did not know but still felt remorse for, through so much pain---especially after the hospitality Kurama had given her. Was Kyoumi trying to show Kurama that he must have cared for Maya? Was this another one of Kyoumi’s acts. She said ‘Sayonara’ to him, she did not mean it after all.

Kurama kept his quickening pace as he sprinted off in the direction Kyoumi’s ki was felt. Off in the direction Kyoumi must have taken Maya. Off in the direction of Sarayashiki Junior High.

Case two--- PENDING CLOSURE
---
Japanese / English: Kyuuketsuki / blood (ki)-sucking demon, Bishounen / Pretty boy, kaichou / boss, Oni / devils or ogres of the underworld, Anata / said by people who are close (wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend), Iie / disagreement, Hai / agreement, Gakuen / School, onigiri or omusabi / rice ball, manga / Japanese style comics, bonsai / miniature cultivated trees, kishoi / gross, Ai / love, otoko / man, Bishoujo / Pretty girl, chikkushoh / goddamn it!, Kora / a little more politer then temee, himo / pimp(s), koi (short for Koibito) / lover, Sayonara / final goodbye, yamero / you’d better give up, Rei-Kai Toku-betsu Bou-ei Tai / Spirit Realm special-defense squad, kotatsu / heating table, tatami / straw floor

New name meanings: -Yasha is a vampire bat from Japanese mythology. It is believed that it is the spirit of a woman whose anger lowered her status in rebirth. In the story, she is half woman, half bat with the upper body resembling a naked Barbie doll. Yasha would betray her sempai for any pretty face and has a tendency for spying-which she is rather good at.

-Yofune-Nushi is a sea serpent from Japanese mythology. It lived in cave under the rocks of the Oki Island's coast. Every year on the night of June 13, the serpent had to be offered a fair maiden. If this were refused, the creature would cause storms and destroy the fishing fleet. One year, a young girl, called Tokoyo, volunteered to go as the serpent's next victim. When the monster approached her, ready to devour her, she pulled a knife and slashed at its eyes, blinding it. When the serpent reared back in pain and confusion, Tokoyo slew it. In the story, Yofune is a small boy with bat wings that is under a coma. The small child was placed under a coma because he was a corrupted oni that wanted nin-gens dead-he loves the taste of nin-gen flesh. He can’t survive in Nin-gen-kai long enough without life ki until he is reawakened. Yasha feeds him life ki so he will stay alive until he wakes up (which would be on the last day of Bon week). Yofune grows older each time Yasha feeds him life ki.

-Kombu is a type of rice ball that is filled with chopped kelp. In the story, a man named ‘Kombu’ seems to be very important to Kyoumi.

-Tsuyu is a girl from Japanese legend who fell in love with a young samurai. He could not marry her immediately and was later told that she had died while he was away. Tsuyu ("Dew") waited for him but the samurai, believing the girl dead, forgot all about her and she finally died of grief. Her ghost returned and haunted the samurai's house until she finally joined him in bed. The next morning he was found, dead, in a tight embrace with a skeleton. In the story, Tsuyu is Seiiukaru’s true name-but her true origin will remain secret for a little while longer.

-Maiya is Japanese for Rice Field.

-An Oi is a traditional Japanese straw backpack used in ancient Japanese times. You would walk down the road tossing different objects into them. For Kyoumi, she keeps her clothes, onigiri/omusubi recipes, and etceteras inside it...

-A Yukata is much lighter then the kimono and is worn during the light days or warmer evenings.

-Japanese Food: Kome (rice), hotcake (pancake), wakame (seaweed), Oden (like a potluck), Curry, Milk cream stew, Black black caffeine gum, Black sesame cream.

-Author’s Note: Also hand to break this up as well, ugh. But anyway, Black black caffeine gum and Black sesame cream are real names of snacks in Japan; and no, I do not know if they are Mr. and Mrs. Yukimura’s favorites. No, the whole garden theme isn’t the layout of Kurama’s real room; this fic takes place before he changes his room to look more nin-gen! Lol. A note about Kyoumi: She begins to talk in third person a lot when she tries to act seductive around other people (she’ll be doing that a lot). During the first day of the Bon week, the deceased show up for the rest of the holiday and then return to the grave on the last day (seven days later).

Disclaimers: Nothing new to read about as of yet In no way, like I said before, by far does any characters of Yuu Yuu Hakusho belong to me. If you were thinking that I did own Yuusuke, Kuwabaru, Hiei, Kurama, Botan, Keiko, Rando, Koenma, Maya, Shiori, The Holy Beasts, Toguro, Sensui, Raizen, Mukuro, Yomi, Genkai, or any other character for that matter, you’re dead wrong! Of course I would enjoy owning them! The characters that do belong to me are my fictional, yet original, side characters and main character Kyoumi, and possibly some demons you won’t find on the show. Also, the “Mire Sutra of Bodhisattva Purgatory” was my creation. The characters of Yuu Yuu Hakusho belong to the original creator, Yoshihiro Togashi, and I don’t feel my name is listed anywhere near the original creator so there. You can’t sue me now. Unless the currency in your country is dried up noodle bits!

Converting /tmp/phppdKcf1 to /dev/stdout