Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Where in the World is My Lost Little Piggy? ( Chapter 72 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 72: Where in the World is My Lost Little Piggy?
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
C&C: Please! ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But I doubt anyone cares. ^_~
SUMMARY: Everyone learns something a little... interesting about Ryouga. ^_~
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to Lady Lark, Selenity Jade and W-chan, for the beta.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Day 12
 
Yamcha woke a little earlier than usual, the morning sounds pulling him from his slumber. He left Hakusai slumbering as he headed to the kitchen. Stretching out with his senses, he realized that both Serori and Gohan were still asleep, but Vegeta and Bulma were already awake.
 
The long-haired warrior was a little relieved. He wanted to speak to Bulma to find out if she had made any progress on those DNA analyzers, but there was absolutely no way he was going to interrupt Vegeta while they were upstairs, sleeping or otherwise. Despite everything that had happened, Yamcha was still intimidated by the smaller Saiyan, and would go out of his way not to irritate him. He sensed Bulma in the lab, and not surprisingly Vegeta was training by himself in the gravity room.
 
Yamcha ate a quick meal - at least, as quick of a meal as Saiyan appetites would allow - and then headed towards the lab. He found Bulma working on something with circuits and wires. He was loathe to interrupt her, as she just might be working on the analyzer he wanted, but he didn't need to worry. She looked up as he entered, removing her safety goggles, and turned off the soldering tool.
 
“Good morning, Yamcha,” she greeted her friend. “Where's Hakusai?”
 
He shrugged. “She's still asleep. I couldn't wake her up for some reason.” He frowned, suddenly worried. “I don't know if she's sick or not. I couldn't wake her yesterday, either. Do you know what could be wrong?”
 
Bulma shrugged helplessly. “You're asking me? I don't know very much about Saiyan physiology or psychology. You should ask her. She may not be an expert, but as one of the few remaining female Saiyans she's probably as close as there is.” Unless they found Yamcha's mother and the army she had been trying to recruit. Bulma wondered if she was right about that.
 
“Yamcha, do you think you could bring Hakusai here when she wakes up? I have something I need to show her.”
 
Yamcha blinked and then nodded. “Sure. Oh, yeah! Hey, Bulma. Did you ever finish those analyzers?”
 
Bulma smiled as she snapped a covering over the piece she had just been soldering, and handed it to Yamcha. “Here's the first one!” she said, pride obvious in her voice. “I'm going to make two or three more by lunchtime and a few more by this evening. That should be enough.” She didn't bother to disguise the triumph in her voice.
 
“Gee, that's great, Bulma!” Yamcha exclaimed. He glanced down at the device, surprised at how small it was. Well, that was Bulma for you. She was good at figuring out how to make things small and compact. He couldn't help but be relieved. He had remembered this morning that the Budokai was tomorrow, and he was anxious that they be prepared for it.
 
“Hey, where's your brother, anyway?” Bulma asked curiously.
 
“Oh, he's....” Yamcha blinked as he stretched his senses out to find his brother... and couldn't. “I don't know where he is!” he exclaimed in surprise.
 
“Huh?” Bulma frowned at him in confusion. “What do you mean? He's around here somewhere, isn't he?”
 
“No!” Yamcha was beginning to panic. “I can't find him anywhere!”
 
“Calm down,” Bulma said reassuringly. “I'm sure he's all right. We'll find him, don't worry, Yamcha.”
 
But Yamcha was not in any mood to be soothed, as he continued to worry about his brother's disappearance.
 
Vegeta was in the middle of his four hundredth push-up when something tugged on the corners of his subconscious. At first he tried to ignore it, but it would not leave him alone. He finished his push-up and focused on what was disturbing his training. Immediately, Vegeta thought of Bulma and homed in on her.
 
He frowned when it appeared that she was not in any physical distress, and wondered what was bothering him. Without realizing it, the warrior started scowling when he noticed another power in the room with her, one he recognized very well. Yamcha. What did that moron want?
 
Vegeta reluctantly admitted to himself that his jealousy was completely unfounded. Bulma was bonded to him, and was not going to leave him for the half-human warrior, no matter what their past feelings had been. He also tried to remind himself that Yamcha was bonded to his sister, the truth of that made apparent when Hakusai had left for Kassan to retrieve their half-sister. But that didn't stop him from making his way to Bulma's lab, annoyed that she was spending time with another male besides himself. Especially an ex-boyfriend who was clearly still fond of her no matter what his feelings for Hakusai might be.
 
Vegeta scowled as he watched the pair interact, and smirked when he realized that Yamcha had lost his younger brother.
 
“Baka,” he growled, causing them both to turn and see the Saiyan Prince leaning against the doorframe, arms folded across his chest as usual. “Try to find his ki,” he told the other warrior. He sensed with dark satisfaction that Yamcha was still intimidated by him. Good. At least he would remember his place.
 
“I'm trying!” Yamcha gritted his teeth in concentration. “I can't find his ki anywhere! It's just... not... anywhere near here!”
 
Vegeta rolled his eyes, wondering why he was going to help him, as he tried to remember what Ryouga's ki felt like. It took him longer than usual, and a considerable amount of effort, to focus on the young demi-Saiyan's ki. Nevertheless, after a few minutes the Saiyan Prince smirked at Yamcha and pointed to the west. “He is that way.”
 
“Where? West City?” Yamcha asked, looking surprised. He concentrated in that direction and shook his head. “I can't find him anywhere.... Are you sure?”
 
“Yes, I am sure!” Vegeta snapped at him. “But he is a lot farther than that. How he managed to travel that far is beyond me.”
 
“Farther... than West City?” Yamcha blinked a few times. “I don't know. Maybe he flew or something?” He had no idea how far Ryouga had gone. “I can't sense him. Um... do you think you could....?”
 
“Vegeta, why don't you help him go after his brother?” Bulma asked acerbically. “After all, he is marrying your sister! So technically he's your brother-in-law!”
 
“You would have to remind me,” Vegeta grumbled, pushing off from the doorframe and turning away. “Come on. I haven't got all day.”
 
He abruptly walked out of the lab, irritated that he was stuck with Yamcha for the time being. Maybe he could beat Yamcha to a pulp later, he consoled himself as he waited for Yamcha to come out into the yard. He knew that would cheer him up.
 
Yamcha nodded and followed after the shorter Saiyan. It didn't seem in the least bit odd that he automatically deferred to Vegeta. Although Yamcha was almost twice the size of the older man, he still knew that Vegeta was far more ruthless and powerful than he was. It would be hard to predict who would win in a fight, although Yamcha would not bet on himself in that situation.
 
The two Saiyans flew for quite a while at full speed, until Yamcha was beginning to wonder where they were going. They had passed over islands and oceans and had even spanned one continent before Vegeta finally stopped. Yamcha stopped behind him, looking confused.
 
“He's here?!?” Yamcha exclaimed in surprise. “How could he have gotten all the way here?”
 
He stared down at the relatively small continent below them, and concentrated on his brother's ki. Sure enough, Ryouga was there, but Yamcha had no idea how he had gotten there. Unless he had been trying to run away, he thought with a small, but sharp pain. He hesitated, not sure if he should chase after a brother who apparently wanted nothing to do with him, but his own curiosity pressed him forward. He headed down to the ground where he sensed Ryouga's ki below them.
 
Vegeta simply dropped down in front of a very surprised Ryouga and smirked at his expression. “What are you doing out here?”
 
Ryouga jumped when he saw Vegeta and Yamcha land nearby. He had just been un-pitching his tent when the two Saiyans arrived. “How did you... how did you find me?” he asked in surprise.
 
Yamcha couldn't keep a slightly hurt expression from both his face and voice. “We wondered where you'd gone. You weren't at home this morning. So we came after you. But if you'd rather we left....” He started to turn away despondently, assuming that Ryouga had run away because he had not really wanted to be there.
 
“No, wait!” Ryouga stepped towards him, one hand outstretched. He stopped and lowered his hand, a blush spreading over his face. He dropped his head, looking ashamed.
 
“I... I didn't want to leave. But I got up last night to go to the bathroom, and I got lost.” The young man sighed, feeling miserable. “It happens to me all the time. No one knows why. But if I don't keep my eye on someone I know, then all I have to do is take a few steps and I get lost.”
 
“Lost?!?” Yamcha stared around at him. “You're not just lost, you somehow ended up on the other side of the world! How did you do that?” When Ryouga just stared at him blankly, an uncomprehending expression on his face, Yamcha sighed in exasperation. “Do you want to come home, then?”
 
Ryouga stared at them for several minutes before a hopeful smile dawned over his face. “Yes, I would! I just don't know how to get back! Do you suppose... you could lead me? Just make sure that I don't get lost again.”
 
Yamcha smiled in relief and nodded. He had been afraid that maybe his brother didn't like him and had wanted to leave, but apparently that was not the case. “Well, we'll figure out what happened. Bulma will figure it out. She's smart enough to figure out anything!”
 
“Except for being stupid enough to date you,” Vegeta muttered irritably under his breath. He was annoyed with the fact that he'd had to interrupt his training to drag Yamcha halfway across world, only to find someone who claimed he got lost when looking for the bathroom. “Let's go.” Vegeta turned and floated several feet in front of them. “Well?”
 
Yamcha stared at Vegeta but didn't say anything. Ryouga simply looked at both of them in confusion. He didn't understand what Vegeta was talking about. “All right, let me get my stuff.”
 
He broke camp faster than either man would have imagined possible without using super-powers; it was obvious that this was something the boy had a lot of practice with. They heard Ryouga's stomach growl loudly as he slipped on his backpack and joined them, and he blushed. “Ah... sorry. I haven't eaten yet,” he apologized.
 
Yamcha smiled at him as the three Saiyans headed back towards Capsule Corp. “That's all right. We'll get you something to eat when we get back.”
 
And then they were traveling too fast to speak.
 
Vegeta flew ahead of the two brothers, still annoyed at himself for being jealous earlier in the lab. He had never been good at expressing emotions. It was bad enough to know he was jealous of Yamcha, but he would never admit it to anyone. Before they knew it they were landing at Capsule Corp., where Vegeta left them abruptly, looking irritated, and headed towards the lab.
 
“What's wrong with him?” Ryouga asked Yamcha quietly, puzzled by Vegeta's crankiness.
 
Yamcha just shrugged. “What's always wrong with him? He's always like that. I think he hates everyone. He probably even hates himself.” He grinned suddenly. “Krillin once said that he acts like he has a bad case of hemorrhoids.”
 
Ryouga tried to stifle a laugh, and it came out as a snort. “Um... what now?” he asked his older brother.
 
Yamcha slapped Ryouga's shoulders heartily, almost knocking him over. “First we get you something to eat,” he said, hearing Ryouga's stomach growl again. Ryouga smiled up at him abashedly, and Yamcha grinned. “Then we go see Bulma. Maybe she can figure out what got you so far away from us like that.”
 
The two of them headed for the kitchen to get something to eat.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Vegeta came back into the lab to find Bulma bent over her latest project, unaware of his presence. He stood there quietly, admiring the curves hidden by her clothing. His stomach clenched when images of the night before passed through his mind.
 
“We found him,” he announced, getting Bulma's attention.
 
Bulma almost dropped the screwdriver she was holding when he spoke up abruptly, and jerked upright to face him. “Huh?” She gasped. “Don't do that to me, Vegeta! I think you almost gave me a heart attack!” She smiled then. “You did? Good. Where was he?” she asked curiously.
 
Vegeta shrugged as he made his way over to the table where she was seated. “I have no idea. He claims he got lost on the way to the bathroom.” He smirked at her. “He does it all the time. Or so he says.”
 
Bulma blinked at Vegeta's words. “Got lost? On the way to the bathroom? It happens all the time?” She looked completely confused. “He didn't say why?”
 
“No, he said it just happens. He said he does not know why. Yamcha suggested you could figure it out.” Vegeta leaned towards her and twirled a lock of her hair around his finger.
 
Bulma thought about it for a moment, not paying attention to what Vegeta was trying to do to her. “I wonder if that's what their mother meant,” she mused, mostly to herself.
 
“Nani?” he asked softly. “Meant by what?” He tucked the strand behind her ear and slid his thumb along her jaw. He smirked when her breath caught. What was going through that head of hers?
 
“Well, just a comment she made, that I remembered from her journal. She said Yamcha's brothers were more difficult to modify, not just because there were two of them, but also because she didn't think their father was entirely human. She didn't know what he was, but she said his DNA didn't match Yamcha's father's DNA, that there was something strange about it. I'm just wondering... what it might be.”
 
Vegeta snorted. “Does it really matter what they are?” he asked, tracing her lips with his fingers.
 
Bulma blinked. “Of course it does. Why wouldn't it?”
 
“You think because they are Saiyan hybrids that it forces them to wander?” He slid his fingers down her throat to run under her shirt collar. “Then Ryouga's twin will be hard to find.”
 
Bulma smiled. “No, I don't think it's because they're Saiyan hybrids. I think it might be because they're also hybrids of something else. But Vegeta, they are half-Saiyan. So whatever else happens, they're part of your people now. If they've brought in any new abilities or powers or anything else, don't you think you should be at least the littlest bit curious?” She was continuing to ignore his attentions as she spoke, not allowing them to affect her yet.
 
“Getting lost on the way to the bathroom does not seem to be a good thing,” he observed. His hands slid down to her waist and tugged her closer to him. “Do not tell me that trait is an admirable one.”
 
Bulma smiled at him. “Not by itself, no. But what if it's just part of something else? Where did you find him, Vegeta? If he was far enough that Yamcha couldn't sense him, then think about how far he traveled in just a few hours. If he got `lost', I doubt he was flying. So this probably is something I should study, don't you think?”
 
“If you want something to study, I will be happy to give you something,” he remarked, smirking at her. He cupped her face in his hands and pulled her to him for a passionate kiss.
 
Bulma responded to his kiss for several long moments, before pulling back and looking slightly annoyed. “Vegeta, I am trying to have a serious conversation with you here....”
 
“So am I.” He nibbled kisses against her throat. “I was giving you something to study.”
 
“Vegeta....” She sighed in irritation. “You don't know how to have a serious conversation at all, do you? Saiyans! You only have three things on your minds! Food, fighting, and....”
 
“And?” he asked, slipping his hands underneath her shirt. “I think I would be interested in hearing about the other thing Saiyans like.”
 
Bulma pulled back from him and glared at him. “Really, Vegeta. Can't you ever think of anything else?”
 
“You have never complained before,” he teased, rubbing his nose against hers. “I could sleep in another room if you want.”
 
“It's not like there aren't plenty of rooms for you to stay in.” She continued to glare at him. “You could move back into your old room,” she pointed out.
 
“Only if you come with me.” Vegeta's hands crept around her back to pull her against him. “I would get lonely sleeping by myself.”
 
“Oh, I'm sure there are plenty of women who would be happy to keep you company,” she continued mercilessly. “Maybe you should find one of them.”
 
Vegeta's chuckle rumbled deep in his chest as he pressed against her. “No, I think I would rather keep you,” he said with a smirk, leaning forward to nibble her earlobe.
 
Bulma sighed, and gave up on having any sort of real conversation with him. He was absolutely determined to make love to her, and to be honest with herself, she didn't really want to object too strenuously. With an impish smile, she reached around behind him and stroked his tail from juncture to tip, and smirked when he groaned and trembled, unable to control the feelings shooting through his body.
 
“You do not play fair.” He shivered as he slipped his hands up her belly to cup her breasts, his thumbs stoking over the nipples. “But neither do I.” He brought his mouth to hers, slipping his tongue between her lips to taste her fully.
 
Bulma responded to his kiss passionately. She continued to pet his tail with one hand, while her other hand came up to his neck and played with the nape of it, stroking it tenderly. She wasn't specifically aware of the sensitivity of Saiyan necks, but the way he shuddered as she touched him told her that she was doing something right. “Vegeta,” she whispered huskily, feeling him become completely aroused.
 
Vegeta simply growled. He was unable to answer as Bulma's hand played with his neck. It scared him how much he needed her. His hand shook slightly as he slipped her shirt off over her head and removed her bra. “Beautiful,” he whispered as he traced a path of moist kisses between her breasts.
 
She leaned back, allowing him to indulge, and her hands trailed down to his waist. She pulled at the waistband of his pants, tugging them downward. She was so far gone, however, that she was unable to do more than slide them down a few inches, before she no longer had the strength to pull them down further.
 
Vegeta's hands wandered downward to unclasp Bulma's pants. He pushed them to her knees before picking her up and setting her on the table.
 
He removed his clothes quickly, smirking at Bulma as she watched him covetously from her position on the table. She reached for him as he returned, twining her arms around his neck as he wrapped her legs around his waist.
 
“Lean back,” he whispered.
 
As she complied he lowered his head to her breast to tease the nipple with his tongue, grazing the sensitive peak with his teeth, her sighs of pleasure urging him on. He treated the other nipple to the same treatment before moving on. Vegeta smiled against her belly as she arched into him, her hips twisting against his manhood in silent demand.
 
“Not yet,” he whispered, raising his head to meet her eyes. “Not yet,” he murmured again, before lowering his head to dip his tongue into her navel.
 
Bulma groaned, wanting him to fulfill her. She knew he would not leave her unsatisfied; he had done that once, but had sworn never to do so again. She wanted to tease him as he was teasing her, but she couldn't quite reach his tail with her hands. So instead she lifted her legs, cupping his manhood with her womanhood and causing Vegeta to gasp in desire. Then she reached with the palms of her feet and stroked his tail gently. She was rewarded by the sound that came from his throat, half growl and half groan.
 
“Vegeta,” she demanded in a husky whisper. “I want you. Now.”
 
“Then have me,” he replied, their moans of pleasure mingling as he slid swiftly inside her. His body was shaking as he held himself still inside of her, but when Bulma arched into him asking him for release, Vegeta buried his face against the side of her neck and began to stroke slowly.
 
Bulma squirmed under him, gasping with need. He felt her body shiver as her warmth welcomed him in. She started to squeeze around him, and he slowed, causing her to gasp as she tried to urge him faster again. He continued to hold back, determined to draw it out as long as possible. When he sensed her begin to calm down, he increased the pace again, bringing her up again.
 
He continued with this torment for some time, barely able to control his own desires as he did so. She finally tired of it, and deliberately squeezed him inside. With a possessive roar, he gave her several deep, sharp thrusts, and when she cried out, tightening around him in her climax, he allowed himself his own release. Once again he felt their thoughts mingle in a way he had never even heard of happening on Vegeta-sei before, and he felt her pleasure wash over him as his own washed through her mind and soul as well.
 
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... More is learned of Yamcha's heritage... and Hakusai's past. Can the two lovers make it past the problems that arise?