Crossover Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts III: DigiSenshi Hearts ❯ Miraculous Destiny's First Challenge ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Once again, I would like to thank all of the reviewers that reviewed my story and supported it. Plus, I would like to say again, you've been a great inspiration to me and I would like to thank you for that. Now, don't worry, I've got plenty of chapters to come and lots of surprises in it, which you can expect in this chapter, too! Before I start this story off, I would like to give credit to Fanfiction and Mediaminer author, SailorStar9, and this author's story of Sailor Vortex Revived, for the idea for the name of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex. However, my Sailor Vortex and SailorStar9's Sailor Vortex are going to be radically different and this is true for one thing is because I never read those stories, but the name really inspired me. But this new `element' will come into the story during the next few chapters. Now, it is time to rejoin our heroes and heroines for some Keyblade and Heartless stomping action! Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, any of the other stories, or anything/anyone else that comes from the other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter has intense violence, blood, possible gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including weapons usage by minors and non-minors, and X-rated nudity, lemon(s), and other adult themes/situations!
 
Kingdom Hearts III: DigiSenshi Hearts
 
(Kingdom Hearts theme song `Simple and Clean' and Kingdom Hearts II theme song `Sanctuary' plays)
 
(Digimon 02 and Sailor Moon complete themes songs play)
 
Recap: After `arriving' at Starlight Station, Solar Moon and Tuxedo Mask, who have just gained his own Keyblade, raced to find and rejoin all of their friends. They've managed to find King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, also surprised to see our Earth Prince has become one of the Warriors of the Keyblade. However, they head off to find the rest of their friends and allies, as well as both princes hope to find their beloveds among them. On the meanwhile, Sora, our Keyblade Master, and Sailor Star fought off some Heartless together, in which both of them admit their feelings to each other, and joining our Sailor Senshi of Love and Riku, Sailor Venus `upgraded' from Super Sailor Senshi to Eternal Sailor Senshi in order to aid Riku, but also a `spark' seems to be forming between them. Later, nearly all of our heroes and heroines are reunited, expect that our Moon Princess, Digidestined of Light, Digidestined of Courage, and Agumon, Tai's Digimon partner, were still missing. But before they could set off to find them, Pete, Maleficent's right hand man, dog, or whatever you want to call him, arrives with a nasty horde of Heartless to try to take a few hearts and to make matters worse, the Digimon were too weak to Digivolve. So, all of our Senshi, Solar and Sailor, worked together with our Keyblade Master and his friends to defeat all of them and during the battle, Sora Takenouchi, our bearer of Love, Mimi, and Jun's/Sailor Sun's best friend Janet were revealed to be three of our Sailor Senshi of the Sun's own Sailor Soldiers, Sailor Aries, Sailor Scorpio, and Sailor Aquarius. With the aid of three brand new Sailor Senshi, our heroes and heroines defeated the Heartless and sent Pete running back to Maleficent. Soon after, Yami and his friends along with Mai arrive and they find out each other's stories as well as Yami learning the truth about the reason about why his spirit was sealed within the Millennium Puzzle. Destiny then comes to all of them and gives Mai a chance to finally put what happened with the Orichalcos behind her. Mai accepts without hesitation in her typical `Mai fashion', but what she didn't expect is that she would be facing her own `dark counterpart' with the powers of the Orichalcos on her side. However, Mai beat her `dark side' with encouragement from Joey, of a sort, and she collapsed from the duel when it was revealed that Mai, too, was one of Jun's Sailor Senshi, Sailor Leo. Isis `summons' Mai's henshin wand in which is put into her `hands', so to speak, for now. The question is: Will Mai accept the `path' of the Sailor Senshi or reject it? However, before we left, we find that Tai, Agumon, and Seiya, Sailor Starfighter's civilian form, are being lead away by two dark cloaked figure with `dark plans' for Tai and Seiya. Who are these cloaked figures? What happened to Serena and Kari? Can our heroes and heroines save the whole of existence from domination by Maleficent, the Dark Alliance, and the Heartless! Well, let's see if we find out the answers, right now, on DigiSenshi Hearts next!
 
Chapter 5: Miraculous Destiny's First Challenge
 
(The evening of the last battle; Inside of a hotel within Starlight Station *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
Tonight, the evening of our heroes and heroines last battle with the Heartless, we find ourselves in a hotel room watching our Keyblade Master, wearing only his boxers, start outside of the window of his hotel into the night's sky of Starlight Station. Ever since the last battle with the Heartless, Riku and Sora have kept up their training with their wooden swords, knowing that they were two warriors of the Keyblade that they might be called against the Heartless, and this has give Sora an excellent male figure with muscles in all of the right places on his chest, arms, and legs. With his magical clothes, which were `designed' by the three good fairies to adapt and grown with his changes through it still needed to be cleaned, were gently laying on top of drawer, Sora stares out into the night.
 
Sora says, with a slight smile on his face, “Wow. This place is just as amazing as the place that I've seen with my travels with Donald and Goofy.” Sora then sighs and says to himself, “However, I can't help to feel bad for what happened to our new friends, Serena, Kari, and Tai. I know how their friends must be feeling right now because I felt the same way for Kairi and Riku during my journey to stop Xehanort and the Heartless. They must be really worried about them, including Davis and Darien, most of all. Davis really cares about Kari and Darien cares about Serena a lot. I know how they feel. If I lost Kairi, I'm not sure if I would have gone on.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice says, “I feel the same way about you, Sora.” Sora whips his head around to see Kairi slowly and gently entering his room. Kairi has a partial see-through pink nightgown on her in which Sora can manage to see Kairi's white bra and panties causing Sora to feel a bit aroused by this as he tries to contain his excitement. Kairi asks Sora, softly, “May I come in?”
 
Sora states, nervously and excitedly, “Sure! It's no problem!” Kairi then fully enters Sora's room, gently closes the door, and unknown to Sora, softly locks the door behind her. When she comes up to Sora, he asks, a bit nervous with Kairi's current attire, “What did you want to talk about Kairi?”
 
Kairi replies, softly and with a loving smile, “I'm sorry if I was eavesdropping, but I heard what you say and you mean that much to me, Sora. When my heart was inside your body, I was connected to your heart and I could feel how determined you were to save me and Riku, how you felt when you found me, and how much you were willing to go through for me. But when you sacrificed your heart to restore mine, all that I felt from you before, what you did to save me, and how I felt when you nearly left and became a Heartless, made my feelings grow beyond so much and looking back, I knew how much that you meant to me. You are one of the most important people in my life and I would destroy if you were gone.” Kairi then says, in a soft and gentle tone, “However, our hearts are always connected and I believe that Darien's and Serena's hearts are connected the same way as well as Davis' and Kari's hearts. I know that they will find each other again . . . Like you and I found our way to each other.” Kairi then gives Sora a loving smile and Sora couldn't help himself to give a loving smile back.
 
Sora then says, “Kairi . . .”
 
Kairi replies, softly, “Sora . . .” The two of them lock in an embrace and lock their lips in a passionate kiss. They were new to kissing of any sort, but they are kissing right now as if they have been passionate lovers. Their tongue mating with each other as they tasted each other's mouths and their lips are locked in their kiss. On the meanwhile, their bodies are very close to each with only Kairi's nightgown prevent their skin from touching each other, but Kairi can feel the hardness of Sora's skin and it start to arouse her. Kairi thinks in her mind, “Sora's skin is so strong, firm, and so tough. That training with Riku did wonders for Sora, even through he was quite handsome before. But now, when I walked into the room, Sora was so handsome and looks so daring.” Kairi then starts to have thoughts in her mind that we would consider `naughty' and causing her to gain a wet spot on her panties. Kairi tries to control herself, but she has become so intoxicated by the kiss, which she never experienced before until Sora and she kissed this afternoon, feeling the firmness of Sora's skin, and thinking on how `handsome' Sora is, Kairi couldn't help herself to feel so aroused by her new boyfriend. On the meanwhile, Sora takes a brief look at Kairi and sees how she has changed from the early days of his adventures. She has left the cuteness child-like youth before and has grown into a beautiful teenage woman with firm, voluptuous, and perfectly developed breasts, sexy and slender form on her body, and all of the lines and curves of her body are in the places and nearly perfect.
 
Sora thinks in his mind, “Whoa! Kairi has really grown since our last adventure! She was so very cute before, but now, she is totally beautiful! I shouldn't think of her in that fashion, but I can't help himself! Kairi looks so amazing in that nightgown and her body is . . . Damn! I can't describe how amazing she looks! She's . . . just perfect!” These thoughts about his new girlfriend cause Sora to become more aroused and his manhood is starting to show on his pants with a bulge coming out of them. Kairi has her arms wrapped around Sora's shoulders and feels the firmness in every single muscle on Sora's backside and on the sides of his chest causing her to become more aroused than ever before as she feels the firmness and strength of Sora's skin and muscles. Still locked in their kiss and embrace, Sora couldn't help himself to his hands up Kairi's waist, arms, and shoulders until he unknowing and accidentally removes the straps from Kairi's nightgown and allowing it to fall to the floor, leaving Kairi in only her white bra and panties. Sora and Kairi blush at what just happened and Sora says, nervously, “I'm sorry, Kairi . . . I didn't mean to . . .”
 
Kairi tells Sora, reassuringly, “It's all right, Sora. I know that. Actually, I've never been `this way' when I'm with you and I was a bit embarrassed . . .” However, Kairi and Sora looked deep into each other's eyes and see an emotion that never saw before as well as really don't know what it is . . . at first. However, the emotion that they felt was desire. A deep desire for the one that they loved, who is currently right in front of them. Sora and Kairi locked lips into another passionate kiss, mating their tongues and tasting each other's mouths. On the meanwhile, Kairi moves her hand down Sora's chest until she reaches his boxers and feels the bulge coming out of his boxers causing Kairi to realize how much Sora `wants' her and thus, causing her to want Sora more and more, making Kairi more and more wet in her panties. When they release from the kiss, Kairi looks into Sora's eyes with a deep passion in her eyes and she tells Sora, in a begging tone, “Sora . . . I . . . I can't help myself anymore . . . I really want you, Sora . . .”
 
Sora asks Kairi, surprised, “Kairi, do you know what you just said?”
 
Kairi nods her head and tells Sora, in a soft tone, “I do, Sora. I can understand if you don't want you. I just . . . I just know that I want to spend my whole life with you . . . To spend every waking moment and sleep filled night with you . . . Sora, I love you so much . . . And I want to spend every moment with you . . . starting now . . .” Sora didn't know what to say at first, surprised to Kairi's admission of deep passionate love, and his tone changed to one of that same passionate love and need.
 
Sora replies, in a loving tone, “Kairi, I . . . I feel the exact same way . . . I want to be with you, too . . .” The two of them locked lips again in another passionate kiss, but it only lasts for around half-a-minute and they release from their kiss, again.
 
Kairi looks at Sora's boxers and asks, curiously, “Does it hurt when it gets to that size, Sora?”
 
Sora replies, with a slight grin, “When only it is stuck inside of my pants.” Kairi couldn't help to giggle at Sora's comment and then, much to Sora's surprise, Kairi quickly pulls down Sora's boxer, leaving him totally nude and exposing his nine inch penis to Kairi, who couldn't help herself to be amazed at how big it is.
 
Kairi thinks in her mind, “So, this is what a man's cock, based on what my `mom' on Destiny Islands calls this on dad, looks like? It's so big . . .” Kairi then touches Sora's manhood with her gently and soft hand and thinks, “It is so hard . . . so firm . . . and the tip is so red . . . and it doesn't hurt . . .” Kairi then notices the bit of pre-cum on the tip of Sora's member and using her tongue, Kairi curiously licks up the pre-cum and tastes it. Sora, totally stunned at what Kairi is doing, is totally speechless. When Kairi is done tasting Sora's pre-cum, she thinks, amazed, “Wow. It's sweet . . . just Sora always is . . .” Unable to help herself, Kairi licks around the head of Sora's hard member and then she puts the whole thing in her mouth, starting to suck Sora's manhood. She wraps her tongue around Sora's manhood and covering it in her own saliva.
 
Sora groans out, in pure excitement, “Oh, wow . . . Kairi . . . this feel incredible . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I can't take it . . . this feels good . . . Ah . . .!!” Kairi continues to suck Sora's hard member for a while until she feels it throbbing in her mouth and Sora loudly moans out, “Kairi . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I don't know if I can hold it . . . Ah . . . I'm going to come . . .” Just before Sora's release, Kairi takes Sora's manhood out of her mouth and an instant later, Sora releases his cum all over Sora's face and breasts, staining her bra. Kairi thinks, pretty surprised, “So, this is a man's cum . . . as mom called it . . .”
 
Sora says, worriedly, “Are you okay, Kairi? I didn't mean to do that . . .” Kairi then licks as much of Sora's cum off her face as possible and swallows it causing her to give a slight smile, surprising Sora a lot. Kairi then stands on her feet, removes her bra in front of Sora, and exposing her well-developed breasts to him. Kairi then goes over to the bed and lies down on it with her back to the bed.
 
Kairi asks Sora, lovingly, “Sora, what are you waiting for? Don't you it is rude to keep a girl waiting?” Sora, unable to contain himself, making him fully hard, once more, and jumps onto the bed after Kairi. Sora then looks over Kairi's panties, she spreads her legs out to allow Sora access to her, and Sora gently removes Kairi's panties, leaving her totally nude in front of Sora. Sora gently throws Kairi's panties to the side, looks at Kairi's beautiful sexy and seductive body with great intent, and then smells Kairi's raspberry pubic hairs and becomes intoxicated at her scent. Sora then moves his head to Kairi's cunt, which was quite wet from her juices already, and gives Kairi's pussy lips one long lick with his tongue causing Kairi to moan from pleasure as her body shivers from waves of pleasure going through her body. Sora then lashes out with his tongue on Kairi's pussy lips and she moans out in pleasure as she getting wetter and wetter. After a few minutes, Sora then deeply sucks Kairi's wet pussy as hard as he could and she cries out erotically as she experiences her first orgasm releasing her sexual fluids into Sora's mouth and onto the bed sheets, staining them.
 
When Sora licks his lips, he moves his head to Kairi's, make sure his body overshadows Kairi's body, and he asks, lovingly, “How did that feel, Kairi?”
 
Kairi takes a minute to catch her breath and replies, with a smile and breathlessly, “Oh, Sora, that was . . . amazing.” The two of them move their heads closer and lock their lips into a fourth kiss. When they are done with the kiss, Sora aims his manhood at Kairi's pussy as Kairi wraps her arms around Sora's back and shoulders.
 
Sora asks Kairi, “Kairi, I remember what our parent's told us about our bodies. When we do this . . .”
 
However, Kairi interrupts Sora and tells him, lowly, “I know, Sora. I'm ready, Sora.” Kairi then gently closes her eyes as Sora inserts his manhood into Kairi's pussy and Kairi moans in pleasure as she feels Sora's hard manhood stretch her vaginal walls out. However, Sora stops when he feels his cock hit Kairi's hymen and he looks at Kairi intently causing to give a silent reply in the form of nod. Sora then braces himself and gives one big thrust, breaking Kairi's hymen, and taking their virginity away. Kairi tries not to cry out from the pain, but several tears stream down from her eyes.
 
Sora kisses Kairi's tears away and tells Kairi, “I'm sorry that it hurt, Kairi. But it won't hurt anymore, I promise.” Sora then gently moves his member until he is nearly out of Kairi's vagina and then starts to thrust back in and out of Kairi's vagina, allowing Kairi time to adjust to his hard manhood begin inside of her. Soon enough, the pain gives away to sexual pleasure as Kairi start to moan out in pleasure.
 
Kairi moans out to Sora, “Oh, Sora . . . Oh, it is so big . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Sora, it feels so good . . . please keep going Sora . . . please Sora . . .!!” Not wanting to torture his girlfriend anymore, Sora then increases his pace until he reaches a pace that both of them and then both of them were moaning and groaning in erotic pleasure and excitement.
 
Sora grunts at the feeling of Kairi's vagina walls on his hot manhood and he groans out, “Kairi . . . Oh, wow . . . Ah . . . you are so tight . . . feels so good . . . Ah . . . I never through it would be this good . . .!!”
 
Kairi moans out in a erotic reply, “Me too, Sora . . . Ah . . . I never through that this experience . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . would feel . . . feel so good . . . Ah . . .!!” For two hours, Sora and Kairi continued to make hot love to each other with Sora hovering over Kairi, who is lying down on the bed, while Kairi has her arms wrapped around Sora's shoulders and her legs wrapped around Sora's muscular waist and chest as he continues to pound into her with his hot manhood. When the two hours were over, Kairi goes into a sitting position with her arms still wrapped around Sora's shoulders with her hands on his back and Sora has his hands on Kairi's waist while he continues to pound into Kairi's vagina with his hot member.
 
Sora moans out to Kairi, erotically, “Kairi . . . Ah . . . I love you so much . . . Ah . . . I've always wanted to tell you . . . But . . . Ah . . . we were such good friends . . . I didn't know that you felt the same way . . .”
 
Kairi replies, moaning in sexual pleasure, “Don't . . . Don't feel bad, Sora . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I felt the same way . . . Ah . . . I was so afraid . . . Ah . . . That you didn't share the same . . . feelings for me that I had . . . Ah . . . for you . . .!!”
 
Sora tells Kairi, erotically, “Oh, Kairi . . . I love you . . . Ah . . . And I always will you . . . I will never leave your side . . . Ah . . . ever aside . . . Even if I do . . . I will find you . . . no matter what . . .!!”
 
Kairi smiles and replies, moaning in a erotic tone, “Ah . . . Oh, Sora . . . I love you, too . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I KNOW that we will be together . . . Ah . . . and that we will never be apart . . . Ah . . . Our hearts are connected . . . Ah . . . and as long as we love each other . . . Ah . . . We will always be together . . . forever . . .!!” Sora and Kairi then engage in another passionate kiss, mating their tongues together and tasting each other's saliva and mouths. For two more hours, the two of them continued their hot lovemaking and then after this time is over, Kairi lies back down on the bed, Sora hovers over his girlfriend, and with Kairi having her arms and legs around his shoulders and waist, Sora continues to pound his hot manhood into Kairi's wet pussy. Kairi moans out, erotically, “Sora . . . Ah . . . you are so big . . . I can feel you . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I can feel you deep inside me . . . Ah . . . feels so good . . . This is . . . such an incredible experience . . . I wish . . . I wish it never ended . . .!!”
 
Sora moans out, erotically, in reply, “Me too, Kairi . . . Ah . . . I never thought our first time . . . Ah . . . in doing this . . . Ah . . . would be so good . . . I wish that this could last . . . Ah . . . Yeah . . . Oh, yeah . . . I never felt anything this great in my life, Kairi . . . Ah . . . You're wonderful, Kairi . . .!!”
 
Kairi moans out, in pure erotic pleasure, “Ah . . . Ah . . . You are just as wonderful, Sora . . . Ah . . . I want to be with you . . . forever . . . Ah . . . To be with you like this . . . Ah . . . all the time . . .!!” Soon enough, another two and a half hours passed by and the two of them by this time were in pure sexual bliss and harmony. Sora and Kairi felt surges pleasure flowing through both of their bodies as they continued to make hot love. To the two of them, the whole world around just instant evaporated into nothing just leaving the two of them on their bed, making love to each other. Sweat stream off of their bodies onto the bed as the whole of their bodies was already covered in it. The two of them hoped and prayed that this moment would last and last, but like any other sexual escapade between humans, their bodies began to move frantically as their climaxes drew ever nearer.
 
Sora grunts out, erotically, “Kairi . . . Ah . . . I can't hold it much longer . . . Ah . . . I'm going to come . . .!!”
 
Kairi replies, “Me too, Sora . . . I . . . I can't control myself . . . I can't hold it . . . Oh, I can't hold it . . . Ah . . . Ah . . .!!”
 
Sora moans out, “Kairi . . . Do you want . . . to come inside you . . .?!”
 
Kairi nods her head and replies, erotically, “Yes, Sora . . . Yes . . . Please come inside me . . . I want you . . . I want all of you . . .Ah . . .!!” The two of them tried to continue on for as long as they could, but Kairi is unable to take it anymore and she cries out, erotically, “OH, SORA . . . I'M SORRY . . . OH, I'M COMING . . . I LOVE YOU, SORA!!!” With one scream of ecstasy, Kairi arches her back as she releases her sexual fluids onto Sora's cock and causing him to go over the edge.
 
Sora calls out, in pure ecstasy, “I LOVE YOU, KAIRI!!!” With one erotic groan, Sora releases a large amount of his warm seed into Kairi's waiting womb. When they are done, Sora collapses onto Kairi's nude form and both of them breath heavily for five minutes as they tried to regain their breath. Sora then gets back onto his hands and knees and kisses Kairi on the lips before she removes his soften cock from Kairi's pussy and vagina and rolling over to Kairi's left side. Kairi gently rolls to her left and crawls until she is lying on Sora's muscular chest and Sora put his right arms around her slender and sexy body.
 
Kairi tells Sora, in a love and loving tone, “Sora . . . that was wonderful.”
 
Sora replies, in his usual tone, “No kidding, Kairi. That was incredible.”
 
Kairi tells Sora, in a loving tone, “Thank you, Sora. I love you.”
 
Sora tells Kairi, in the same loving tone, “I love you, Kairi. Good night.”
 
Kairi tells Sora, in a loving tone, “Sweet dreams.”
 
Sora replies, in his usual excited sarcastic tone, “Count on it, Kairi.” Kairi giggles at her lover's statement before she and Sora feel into a deep sleep for the night with warm and happy smiles on their faces.
 
(During that same night; in an alternate universe *END OF X-RATED LEMON!*)
 
In a mysterious pure white and ethereal place with a garden of mysterious flowers, we find a figure surrounded by white light floating above the garden. When the figure in the light lands in the middle of the garden, the light fades away to reveal none other than Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom with four white angel wings like Eternal Sailor Moon's wings coming out of her back.
 
Queen Serenity looks around and says, “It looks like that I managed to escape my universe's domination by the darkness, but I believe that it sent me into alternate reality. I know that I'm in a spiritual place, but this doesn't look familiar to me at all.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “Who are you?” When Queen Serenity looks to the source of the voice, she finds a young woman of early twenties with dark brown hair in a ponytail behind her back with bright red bow keeping the ponytail together, short dark red jacket over a long pink dress that goes down to one-half of her lower legs, the dress is sleeveless with low neck-line that allows her breast crack to been seen, which shows that she has very fine and well-developed cleavage, and she has dark brown boots on her feet and nearly the rest of her lower legs not covered by her dress.
 
Queen Serenity replies, “I am Isis Serenity, former queen of the Moon Kingdom. Who might you be?”
 
The female figure replies, “I am Aerith Gainesboro, the last of the Cetra, the ancient people that populated Earth. I have not seen you in the Lifestream before Serenity.”
 
Queen Serenity asks, curiously, “What is the Lifestream?”
 
Aerith replies, perplexed at why Queen Serenity doesn't know about the Lifestream, “The Lifestream is the very life-force of planet Earth that keeps it and everyone living on Earth alive and it surrounds the whole of the planet, maintain the balance of the planet with the cycle of Life and Death.”
 
Queen Serenity thinks in her mind, “This is indeed an alternate reality. I have never heard of a planet Earth with this Lifestream or an ancient race of Earthlings known as the Cetra. It is for the best that I learn more.”
 
Aerith asks Queen Serenity, “Serenity, where do you come from? I can tell that you don't belong here . . . Well, in this `spirit world' of the Lifestream anyway.”
 
Queen Serenity replies, “Well, Aerith, I come from what you would call an alternate reality.”
 
Aerith asks, perplexed, “Alternate reality? Another world?”
 
Queen Serenity nods her head and says, “Yes, I am. I wish that I could explain all of the details, but I do fear for your universe at this moment.”
 
Aerith tells Queen Serenity, “You do not need to tell me, Queen Serenity. I have felt a great evil and darkness in my world that threatens to engulf it through my `bond' with the Lifestream.”
 
Queen Serenity asks Aerith, “Is there a way to contact anyone in the mortal realm from here, Aerith?”
 
Just then a evil cackle is heard and a dark male voice says, “Yes, there is, former queen of the Lunarian kingdom, but you will be too late to stop us.”
 
Aerith gasps at the sound of the voice and exclaims, worriedly, “Sephiroth!”
 
Queen Serenity asks, worriedly, “Who?”
 
Aerith tells Queen Serenity, in a bit of a frantic tone, “He was one of the best warriors of our world that turned evil when he learned about the experiments done to him. He believes that humans should be killed and that he will rebuild the world for the true `masters' of this world, the Cetra, which Sephiroth believes that he is one of when he isn't. If whatever he is planning isn't stop, I fear for my world and my friends down on my planet.”
 
Sephiroth's voice booms again and calls out, from seemly everywhere, “There is no one that can stop our plans. What I want is to cover the worlds in darkness and rid them of the human plague that infects them and rebuild the Cetra . . . as my mother tried so long ago.” Just then a dark green portal appears at Aerith's feet and the energy of the Lifestream began to flow into her.
 
Queen Serenity asks, shocked, “By the Goddess Selene, what is this?!”
 
Sephiroth's voice replies, “I am using the power of the Lifestream to revive Aerith. She is the only one with the power to unlock the heart of all worlds.”
 
Queen Serenity gasps in shock and exclaims, “Kingdom Hearts!!”
 
Sephiroth's voice says, in a dark tone, “Indeed, former queen of the Lunarian Kingdom. She is one of the Princesses of Heart and she will open the gates to ultimate darkness.
 
As Aerith starts to hear her own heart start to beat once more, she yells out, defiantly, “I will never help you, Sephiroth!”
 
Sephiroth's voice booms, “You will not have a choice, my dear.” Just then some kind of strange `energy tentacles' grab onto Aerith and starts to drag her down into the portal.
 
Queen Serenity yells out, “Aerith!” Queen Serenity tries to fly over to Aerith, but one of the `energy tentacles' swats Queen Serenity away and knocking her down into a sitting position as Aerith is pulled down into the dark green portal, in which is she nearly `swallowed' her chest.
 
Aerith calls out to Queen Serenity, “Serenity, please tell Cloud that I'm coming back! He can help me! Use the power of the Lifestream to contact him! Please hurry to him before Sephiroth . . .!!” However, Aerith is pulled into the portal before she can complete her plea to the spirit of the former Moon Queen.
 
When Aerith is pulled into the portal, Queen Serenity calls out, worriedly, “Aerith!” Queen Serenity flies out until she is hover over the portal and just then bright green stream of energy are flowing into her. Queen Serenity asks, perplexed, “What in the name of the moon is this . . .?!” However, Queen Serenity can feel and hear her own heart beating again after some many millennia and asks, confused, “My heart? Am I coming back to life?”
 
Just then a female voice, one filled with kindness and strength, “Yes, you are, my child.”
 
Queen Serenity gasps at the sound of the voice and says, stunned, “You are . . .”
 
However, the female voice interrupts and says, “Yes, I am, my young child. In order for your children to prevent a great darkness to cover all worlds, they need you, my dear Serenity. They need you with them . . . By their sides to give them strength to save all worlds from total darkness.”
 
Queen Serenity asks, confused, “But how? I am only a spirit.”
 
The female voice replies, “This Lifestream is the very power of life itself flowing through. It can be used for good or for ill if the power is corrupted. For this purpose, you are being infused with its power, giving back your physical form, and allowing you to return to the mortal plane. Dear Serenity, for you, death was only the beginning of your journey. It is time to return back to the realm of mortals and rejoin your son and elder daughter. When you awake my dear Serenity, your Crescent Moon Wand will be by your side and you have a few new `powers', gifts from the Lifestream and the spirit world of our home. Farewell and good luck.” Queen Serenity then feels a wave of weakness flow into her body, her wings vanish from her back, she falls into a deep slumber, and then bright green `energy tentacles' appear out of the portal, wrap themselves around Serenity's frame, and drag her through the gateway, closing as soon as the former Moon Queen is through the portal.
 
(That same night; in the Station of Serenity)
 
On the meanwhile, we find Earth Prince, in his `royal form' of Prince Endymon, and our Moon Prince, in his `royal form' of Prince Daisuke, are on a platform in the Station of Serenity looking around and wondering what they are doing here.
 
Prince Daisuke asks Prince Endymon, “I'm guess that this is your `royal form' as Prince Endymon, Darien?”
 
Prince Endymon replies, while nodding his head, “Yes, it is. However, I don't know why I'm in this form right now.”
 
Prince Daisuke says, “This looks like the place that Jun . . . or Juniper and I got our Keyblades, but why are we here this time?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice replies, “Because we summoned you here.” Prince Daisuke and Prince Endymon turn to see Princess Serenity, with four huge and fluffy white angel wings coming out of her back, and another princess looking straight at them.
 
The other princess with Serenity has familiar chestnut brown hair in Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, a silver Milky Way sigil on her forehead, light brown eyes, a pure white metallic neck-choker around her neck with a tag that has the Crest of Light inside with the tag attached below the center of the neck-choker, and she is wearing a rainbow and white version of Neo-Queen Serenity's dress with silver wings coming out of back of the dress. She also has four fluffy and huge rainbow angel wings coming out of her bare back and she looks to be Prince Daisuke's current age.
 
Prince Endymon says, happily, “Serenity, you are all right! I was so worried about you!”
 
Princess Serenity tells Prince Endymon, with a smile, “As you as are all right, my love, I'm just fine.”
 
Prince Daisuke looks at the other princess and asks, recognizing her, “Kari? Kari, is that you?”
 
The princess nods her head and replies, in more mature and deeper version of Kari's voice with heavenly tone, “I knew that you would recognize me, Dai-chan. It's me, Daisuke. This is just my `royal form' of Princess Hikari of the Galaxy Kingdom.”
 
Prince Daisuke asks, stunned, “The Galaxy Kingdom? Wait! I remember that name! Kari, you are the reincarnation of the princess that was the daughter of the Earth Pharaoh that held the Egyptian God Monsters and the kingdom that was seemly just legend to the Moon Kingdom until that day that you arrive there?”
 
Princess Hikari nods her head and replies, with a smile, “That's right, Daisuke. I'm the very same.”
 
Princess Serenity says, with a smile, “Both of us regained our memories of the Silver Millennium after our universe was covered in the darkness of the Heartless.”
 
Prince Endymon asks Prince Daisuke, “Daisuke, who was Princess Hikari?”
 
Prince Daisuke replies, still pretty amazed at he has just heard, “My soulmate.” Prince Endymon's eyes become wider after Prince Daisuke gave his `statement'.
 
Princess Hikari tells Prince Endymon, “On the day that you visited the Moon Kingdom, Prince Endymon, a mysterious Sailor Senshi said to be legend, known as Sailor Galaxy, one of the most powerful Sailor Senshi, even rivaling Galaxia, came to the Moon Kingdom with two of her guardian Sailor Senshi. That Sailor Senshi was me. When I was Princess Hikari, my mother was Queen Angelica of the Galaxy Kingdom and my father was King Atem of the nation of Egypt on planet Earth. As Princess Hikari, I'm a half-Earthling. Daisuke, Serenity, and Juniper met me when we were kids in my father's, King Atem's, kingdom. However, when a great evil destroyed my father's kingdom, he sealed his spirit away in the Millennium Puzzle, but you already know this since you and my `royal father' have already met.”
 
Prince Daisuke says, with a smile, “No kidding.”
 
Princess Hikari and Princess Serenity giggle at this and Princess Serenity says, “When Princess Hikari came to the Moon Kingdom, she already good friends of my siblings and me, but soon enough, my brother and Princess Hikari became soulmates just like you and I are. When Queen Serenity destroyed the Sun Kingdom on the same day that she destroyed the Moon Kingdom, she had an allies disguised as one of Princess Hikari's attendants and the agent attacked her with a poison knife to her back nearly hitting her spine. However, she fought through the poison, transformed into Sailor Galaxy, destroyed the agent, and managed to fight to my brother. However, Queen Beryl sent a black crystal spear at them and my brother tried to protect his beloved with his own body.”
 
Prince Daisuke then says, finishing the story, “I remember. I failed and the crystal spear went through both of us causing our deaths. I swore to Beryl that she would never be rid of me. But before we died and during our time in the Moon Kingdom, we promised to find each other if we are ever separated.”
 
Princess Hikari goes to Prince Daisuke and tells him, with a smile and loving tone, “And we have Daisuke. It took us a long time to find each other, but we found each other again. Daisuke, I know you must be wondering, but my love for you isn't just from my past life with you. I fell in love you ever since the end of MaloMyotismon, but when you didn't try to `claim me', I thought that you lost interest in me.”
 
Prince Daisuke tells Princess Hikari, in a loving tone, “I never stopped loving you, Hikari. But I thought, back then, that if I truly loved you that I would allow you to choose who you loved and not try to influence you.”
 
Princess Hikari tells Prince Daisuke, with a smile, “Oh, Dai-chan . . .” Princess Hikari kisses Prince Daisuke on the lips and Princess Serenity smiles at this.
 
Prince Endymon asks Princess Serenity, “Sere', where are you? We are looking for you and all of us are worried for you and Hikari.”
 
Princess Serenity smiles and tells Prince Endymon, “I know that you are. We can't tell you where we are exactly, but as long as you are alive, we are safe. Every time that you go to sleep, you and my brother can come here and we will be here as long as our hearts remained connected.” Princess Serenity goes over to Prince Endymon, kisses him on the lips, and says, “Know that my love and my heart is always with you and that nothing will ever tear us apart as long as our hearts remain connected.”
 
Prince Endymon tells Princess Serenity, in a determined tone, “No matter what Serenity, I will find you. No matter if I have to die one thousand deaths, I will find you, again. I promise.”
 
Prince Daisuke then adds by stating, “Same here. The others and I won't ever give until we find you, especially me. I won't give up until you are back with us and in my arms again. I promise you that no matter what it takes, I will find you and sis.”
 
Princess Hikari says, with a smile and loving tone, “I know that you will, Daisuke. Please stay safe and know that I've with you inside of your heart.” Just then a bright light covers the room and engulfing all four `royals' on the towers. Davis and Darien wake up in their rooms in cold sweats from the dream, but they still feel the kisses that they got from their beloveds.
 
In Davis' room, our Digidestined of Miracles thinks, in a determined tone, “I will never give up, Kari. I will find you, Tai, Agumon, and Serenity. I will save all world no matter what it takes me.”
 
In Darien's room, Darien summons his Keyblade and thinks in his mind, “I won't give up, Serena. Even if I have to go through the fires of hell itself, I will find you. I will stop Maleficent and her evil plans and I will find you no matter what it takes. With the power of this Keyblade, I know that you and I will be reunited! Until then I will never give up until you are back in my arms and back with all of us!”
 
(The following morning; in Starlight Station around the middle of the morning)
 
On the roof of a nearby building to the hotel, we find Mai Valentine standing on the roof of this nearby building and looking out into the street. She has the sailor henshin wand in her right hand and staring at it with some disgust. Just then she hears the door open from behind her and she turns to see none other than our Digidestined of Destiny and taiyou-no-hime, Jun Motomiya, walking onto the roof and walking over to Mai.
 
Jun tells Mai, “I thought that you would be here, Mai.”
 
Mai asks, a bit drolly, “Worried that one of your `royal guards' would quit on you, princess?”
 
Jun sighs and says, “Let me guess: Isis and Trista told you about your `other side' and about that wand you have, didn't they?”
 
Mai asks, a bit annoyed, “No kidding. And I don't believe a damn word that they said! I'm not one of your `pretty soldiers' that are supposed to guard you and save the world. I'm a top notch duelist that lives by her own rules and I don't play bodyguard to some `princess'!”
 
Jun tells Mai, “Do you want to know a little secret?” When Mai looks at her, Jun replies, “I hate being `babysat', I feel the same way about living life my own way, and I wasn't too thrilled when I learned of my `past life'?”
 
Jun's admission confuses Mai and she asks, confused, “Why?”
 
Jun replies, “Before I was twelve years old, I was more like my brother. I was a tomboy and hard-core fighter chick. I never let myself be dominated by anyone, boy or girl, and I followed life by my own rules. However, when I lost some people that I cared about, I lost faith in myself. I felt that it was my fault that they died and I didn't want anyone else to get hurt. So, I gave up on myself and adopted a personally to follow the crowd for two reasons. One, to get at least some friends in my life. And two, to make sure that those friend never got hurt or I lose them like I lost those people that I cared about.”
 
Mai states, simply, “So, that's why you said you can understand my pain.”
 
Jun nods her head in agreement and says, “That's right, Mai. However, after I learned about my `past life' and I gained my Sailor Senshi powers as Sailor Sun, I didn't know what to think. I thought that I knew who I was and now, I find out that I'm someone different. I was confused and perplexed. I didn't know what to do. However, my brother's friend came to me and taught me that no matter who I was in the past, I am who I am now. No matter if I am this `Sun Princess', I will always be Jun Motomiya.”
 
Mai says, impressed, “Wow, girl. You have led a hard life. I should know.”
 
Jun tells Mai, “Mai, we are so much alike and I don't want you or to force you to become some kind of `bodyguard' for me. In my case, I'm sure that I can take care of myself, but a Sailor Senshi is a protector of all innocent lives in the universe and you are not alone in your feelings for having this heritage. The girls have told that they had plenty of dreams of their own that they might not be able to fulfill because they are Sailor Senshi. However, they chose the life that they lead because they felt that they had a sense of duty, not just to their best friend and princess, but to every living innocent being in existence. It is still your decision, Mai, but you have to remember this: In those Superman comics, one of the themes is with great power comes great responsibility. Since we have the power, we have the responsibility to use to help others. There are plenty among that girls that hated to know that, but they knew it was true. But I would like to give you something else to think about as well: When I learned that I had a chance to do go in the world and others, I took it. Not only to protect others, but to gain a new start and do something worthwhile with my life. A new start and a chance to `redo' your life, in a fashion, with people and friends that understand what you are going through. Believe me, the girls can understand your pain, Mai. However, you must know that the Sailor Senshi can also become your new family.”
 
All of this sinks into Mai and she thinks, “A chance to do something worthwhile with my life and start over again . . .A second chance. I've really mucked things up when I joined that rat, Dartz, and helped him in his mad plans to destroy all of mankind just for power. I really want to make amends for what I did using that evil power and I know that I have to put it behind me.” Mai gives a deep sigh and thinks in her mind, “That duel with my `dark side' showed me that way to go. It's time to put that part of my past behind me. I should never forget it, but I should not let it control me. This girl, this `Sun Princess', really knows how I feel. She has been trying to be my friend and has been trying to aid me. I think that it is time to stop whining and do something worthwhile with my life.”
 
Jun tells Mai, “You don't need to tell me right away, Mai. But if you decide not to join, I will understand and you can give me that wand. With that, it will never be offered to you, again”
 
Mai tells Jun, “Wait a minute!”
 
Jun asks Mai, “Yeah, Mai, what's up?”
 
Mai tells Jun, with a smile on her lips, “I've got to say, you really know what to say to a girl. I've got to admit, your `offer' is too tempting for me to pass up. I'm not much of a `team player', but I want to do something worthwhile with my life and pay back all of the debts that I owe. You've given me that chance and to me, I can't miss it. Consider me part of your team, Jun.”
 
Jun smiles and tells Mai, “Thank you, Mai. However, remember, we aren't just a team. We are a family. If you need to talk about anything, you can tell me.”
 
Mai tells Jun, “Thanks. You don't know how much that means to me.”
 
Jun tells Mai, with her own kind smile, “It's no problem. That's one part of being a good friend. Ready to go back to the others?” When Mai nods her head, the two of them head for the stairs and prepare to rejoin the others.
 
Mai holds her new henshin wand close to her heart and she thinks, “I don't know why, but I know that this time, I will finally do things the right way. Joey, I know that I've disappointed you before, but this time, I will make things right. Count on it . . . `pretty boy'.” Mai's confidence in herself continues to grow, she begins to feel an inner strength that she thought that she had lost, and she KNOWS that this time, she will have people by her side that will understand and listen to her as well as help her become an even better person that before.
 
(Late in the morning; in the `space docks' of Starlight Station)
 
Right now, we are in an area of Starlight Station that's filled with ships of all different kinds, shapes, and sizes with our heroes and heroines, minus Jun and Mai, standing in front of a ship that looks exactly like the Astro Power Rangers' Astro Megaship and they are in deep discussion with Davis and Darien explaining about their `meeting' with Princess Serenity and Princess Hikari at Starlight Station.
 
When they are done, Atriums says, amazed, “Incredible.”
 
Yolei states, also in an amazed tone, “No kidding. So, Kari is a princess, too?”
 
Dimitri says, in his logical tone, “Not just any princess, young Yolei. Kari is the reincarnation of Princess Hikari of the Galaxy Kingdom, one of the most beautiful and powerful kingdoms in the universe. With her is one of the most powerful jewels in the universe, a rival for the treasures of the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the gingahitozuishou or Galaxy Soul Crystal, rumor to have been born from the creation of existence.”
 
Izzy says, in his logical tone, “Well, that means it is no surprise why it is so powerful.”
 
Isis nods her head and says, “Indeed, bearer of Knowledge. The ginzuishou, ginhoshizuishou, and kinemeraudo AKA the Imperium Silver Crystal, Imperium Silver Star Crystal, and Imperium Golden Emerald might only be equal or less in power compared to mighty crystal of the Galaxy Kingdom, if the welder is of sufficient strength of body and mind. However, Princess Hikari not only had beauty, but she had an inner strength that was truly awe-inspiring to all. Princess Hikari and my liege were truly made for each other.”
 
Luna says, “Yes, but learning Kari Kamiya is her reincarnation is pretty troubling.”
 
Davis says, in a serious tone, “Kari would never work for them, Luna!”
 
Luna nods her head and says, “I know, my prince. However, if the enemy knows that Kari is the reincarnation of the Galaxy Princess, they might try to take her to get her crystal. If they get their hands on Princess Hikari's crystal, things might get even worse.”
 
Ami says, in her logical tone, “However, we don't know if they have Kari, Serena, or both of them captive.”
 
Rei exclaims, in a serious tone, “Which is why we have to go find them! What I don't get is what we are waiting for! Serena, Kari, and the rest of our friends need us out there!”
 
Lita tells Rei, “We need our new temporary leader, Rei. Jun isn't here.”
 
Tea then says, “Neither is Mai. I hope that she is okay.”
 
Yami tells Tea, “I'm sure that she is. Mai is very strong person, Tea.”
 
Joey thinks in his mind, “I hope that you are right, Pharaoh. We've already lost Yug' to these rats and I don't want to lose another friend.”
 
Matt states, in a bit of a worried tone, “I hope that Jun is okay.”
 
Davis says, with a confident tone, “I wouldn't worry about my sis. If any enemies attack her, they are the ones to worry about. My sis is not a girl that you want to mess with.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “You know it, bro!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they see none other than Jun and Mai walking up to all of them.
 
TK asks Jun, with a smile, “Glad to see that you are just fine, Jun.”
 
Jun says, with a sly smile and a sarcastic tone, “Ah, Takeru, I didn't realize that you missed me so much.” Our Digidestined of Hope couldn't help to blush in embarrassment at Jun's statement and Jun giggles at this. Jun tells TK, “Come on, TK, you know that I was just kidding with you.”
 
TK replies, a bit nervously, “Uh . . .right.” The rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon, minus Renamon and Gatomon, couldn't help to laugh at TK's embarrassment and nervousness.
 
Tea asks Mai, “Mai, we're glad that you are okay. We're were worried when you went `missing' from your room.”
 
Yami asks Mai, curiously, “Where were you?”
 
Jun tells Yami, “Well, Pharaoh, Mai and I had a bit of a `heart to heart' talk.”
 
Yami asks, curiously, “You did?”
 
Mai says, in her `old' confident tone, “Yeah, I did. Even through I'm not what you would call a team player, I decided to join her little group of female warriors.” Mai points to Joey and states, in the same tone, “Besides, I can't have him blabbing and taking credit about how he helped save the world or worlds all the time. Plus, someone needs to cover this hound dog's butt.”
 
Joey says, with a sly smile and sarcasm in his voice, “Ha. Ha. Well, looks like the `old Mai' is back in town.”
 
Mai tells Joey, “You had better believe it, sweetie.”
 
Joey says, with a wide smile, “Well, I'm glad that you are back to your old self.”
 
Mai blushes slightly from Joey's comment and says, a bit nervously, “Thanks, Joey.”
 
Jun asks the Sailor Senshi team, “Okay, so, where are going?”
 
Trista tells her new `commander', “Unfortunately, Jun, there is only one world that has an open gateway to us.”
 
Jun says, plainly, “That's not good news.”
 
Riku then comes up and says, “However, like with Sora's journey, the Keyblades can open gateways between the worlds, creating pathways of light that we can use to travel between worlds. So, as we journey, more and more worlds will become open to us.”
 
Lita says, with a smile, “That's good to hear.”
 
King Mickey then says, “However, we have to remember to try to limit about whoever knows that we are from other universes.”
 
Goofy states, “Uh-yuh! We have to keep the world border safe!”
 
Donald tells Goofy, a bit annoyed, “Order, Goofy! The world order!”
 
Trista tells everyone, “Our new friends are right, everyone. We must keep the balance of the multi-verse in check and stable. In order to do so, we must make sure that not too many people know that they are from alternate realities and plus, we cannot take anyone from another universe with us unless they are vital to our mission.”
 
Ken asks Trista, “Like the Princes and Princesses of Heart, right?”
 
Trista nods her head in agreement and states, “That's right, everyone.”
 
Daniel says, in a serious tone, “Well, we had better get going as soon as possible. The Dark Alliance isn't going to just wait around for us to make our move.”
 
Ami nods her head in agreement and states, “That's right. We're going to have to act swiftly in this fight if we are to keep the other worlds safe and prevent the remaining Princes and Princesses of Heart safe as well as finding and possibly saving our friends.”
 
Olette says, in a bit of a disappointed tone, “I wish that I was going with you.”
 
Hotaru tells Olette, “I know that Sora and Kairi are your friends, Olette. However, you don't have a Digimon partner like the Digidestined or special powers to protect you like us.”
 
Tristan exclaims, in a serious tone, “Or a good friend that needs to be saved as well as an ancient Pharaoh that summon real monsters to help in battle!”
 
Kairi tells Olette, with a smile, “Don't worry, Olette, when this is over. We will bring you back to Twilight Town.”
 
Donald exclaims, “But we don't what happened to the Gummi Ship! We lost it when their world was covered in darkness!”
 
Sora One tells Donald, with his usual grin, “Chill out, Donald! There are plenty of ships here that we can use!”
 
Goofy says, nodding his head in agreement, “Gwarsh! Sora is right, Donald! We will find a way back home! We have to stay positive!”
 
King Mickey says, with a smile, “Goofy and Sora are right, Donald. However, for now, we have to worry about saving our missing friends and stopping Maleficent and her allies from unleashing a great darkness on all worlds.”
 
Joey then exclaims, excitedly, “Well, what are we waiting for?! We've got plenty of weapons and supplies on this ship that we've got, so, let's go kick some butt! All ashore that's going ashore! Next stop: A brand new adventure!”
 
Tea rolls her eyes and says, a bit annoyed tone in her voice, “Oh, brother.”
 
Jun tells the Sailor Senshi, Moon and Sun Kingdom, “Okay, girls, time to move out!”
 
Davis asks the Digidestined team with his two Solar Senshi and the Asteroid Sailor Senshi, “Ready, guys?”
 
Matt exclaims, with a smile and excited tone, “You know it, Davis!”
 
Raven asks, in her plain tone, “Do you have to ask that question?”
 
Yolei states, in a sarcastic tone, “Took the words right out of my mouth, girlfriend.” All of our heroes and heroines then move out onto the ship while Olette takes a few steps back and waves goodbye to all of them. However, Gatomon has a solemn tone on her face and then a hand touches her right shoulder. She looks to her right to see Veemon looking at her with his usual smile on his face.
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, reassuringly, “Don't worry, Gatomon. With all of us together, we will be able to find Kari and the others. My partner will never give up until Kari and the others are found.”
 
Gatomon tells Veemon, “Thanks, Veemon. But I can't help to worry about her.”
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, “Well, if you need anyone to talk to, I will be right here.”
 
Gatomon asks Veemon, “You promise?”
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, with a reassuring nod, “I promise with all of my heart, Gatomon.”
 
Gatomon smiles at Veemon and tells him, nicely, “Thanks, Veemon. You are the greatest.” Gatomon then kisses Veemon on his right cheek causing our dragon Digimon to wildly blush at what the feline Digimon just did. On the meanwhile, all of our heroes and heroines enter their ship the same way that the Astro Power Rangers do when the Astro Megaship is landed on solid ground, they close the automatic door behind them, and within ten minutes, the ship took off into the sky and towards the portal into the first new dimension that they are going to `visit'.
 
(A short time later; Somewhere on the alternate that we last left our former Moon Queen)
 
On the alternate Earth, we find ourselves in city streets in huge city very similar to any city that we would see on our planet Earth. Walking down these city streets, we find a young woman of early twenties with bright ruby red eyes, dark brown hair that goes down to three-quarters of her waist, tear-shaped green gems in her ears as earrings, a black sleeveless top that has a zipper going down the center of the top, she has a black short-skirt with the forward skirt ending at one-eighth `mark' of her upper legs and the rear skirt going down until it is six inches from the ground, she has black leather gloves on her hands, and grey and white sneakers on her feet. As she walks down the street, she hears a slight moan coming down from a nearby alleyway.
 
The young woman asks, curiously, “What was that?” Just then from the nearby alleyway, a figure with silvery-white hair slowly comes out of the alleyway. The young woman goes into a defensive stance and thinks in her mind, “Sephiroth? No, that can't be! Cloud finished Sephiroth around several months ago when he used Kadaj's body to be reborn.” When the young woman gets a better look at the figure, she gasps and thinks in her mind, “That isn't Sephiroth! It's a woman in some kind of gown!” When the female figure comes into the light, it is revealed to be none other than our former Moon Queen, in the flesh, with the Crescent Moon Wand in her right hand stumbling out of the alleyway. When Queen Serenity, very weak, starts to fall down, the young woman quickly moves in and catches her. When the young woman gets the former Lunarian queen to her feet, she asks her, “Are you okay?”
 
Queen Serenity replies, weakly, “Yes, I am. I am just a bit weak. Thank you for your help. May I ask your name?”
 
The young woman replies, “My name is Tifa. And you are?”
 
Queen Serenity replies, “I am Isis Serenity. Thank you, Tifa. Can you tell me where I am at this moment?”

Tifa replies, “You are in the city of Midgar, Ms. Serenity. However, I never seen you around before.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Tifa, “Actually, Ms. Tifa, I'm more of a what you call a `Mrs.'.”
 
Tifa tells Queen Serenity, amazed, “Wow! You're married?! You look so young!”
 
Queen Serenity smiles and tells Tifa, “Actually, I'm a lot older than you think . . .” Queen Serenity thinks in her mind, “ . . .Or believe, Ms. Tifa, since I'm in an alternate universe.”
 
Tifa asks Queen Serenity, curiously, “Is your husband around?”
 
Queen Serenity says, solemnly, “Actually, Ms. Tifa, my beloved husband . . . died a long time ago.”
 
Tifa tells Queen Serenity, solemnly, “Oh, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Serenity. I'm sure that you and your husband loved each other a lot.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Tifa, with a kind smile and tone, “Yes, we did. Thank you for your support, Ms. Tifa.”
 
Tifa tells Queen Serenity, with a bright smile and kind tone, “Oh, Mrs. Serenity. You don't have to call me `Ms. Tifa'. Please just call me, Tifa.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Tifa, “And please just call me Serenity, Tifa.”
 
Tifa nods her head and replies, in a kind tone, “Okay, Serenity.” Tifa asks Queen Serenity, curiously, “By the way, what are you doing around here?”
 
Queen Serenity replies, “I'm actually trying to find my son and elder daughter. The two of them went off on an important . . . `task' and I haven't seen them for a while. I'm trying to find them. Do you know of anyone named Daisuke or Juniper? They might go by the names of Davis and Jun as well.”
 
Tifa shakes her head and replies, “I'm sorry, Serenity. I don't know anyone of those names.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Tifa, in a kind tone, “Thank you, Tifa.”
 
Tifa asks Queen Serenity, in a bit of nervous tone, “Um, Serenity . . . Can I ask about your hair?”
 
Queen Serenity asks, perplexed, “What about it?”
 
Tifa tells Queen Serenity, “I wonder how it go to color that it is now.”
 
Queen Serenity replies, in a plain tone, “This has always been my natural colored haired, Tifa. I've had this color since the day of my birth.”
 
Tifa thinks in her mind, “Could she be an experiment with Jenova cells like Sephiroth was? Well, she doesn't seem anywhere close to what Sephiroth was. Plus, what is with the deal with the strange wand, weird clothes that make her look like a queen, and that crescent moon mark on her forehead?” Tifa then asks, curiously, “Serenity, what about that mark on your forehead?”
 
Queen Serenity is a bit nervous about that question, not knowing how to answer, and she replies, in an honest tone, “It is my birthmark. Every member of my family has had this mark since the start of our family line.”
 
Tifa replies, a bit nervously, “Okay . . .” Tifa thinks in her mind, “Birthmark? Is she some kind of alien or something? She speaks our language just fine, but something seems . . . different about her.”
 
Queen Serenity asks Tifa, “Tifa, do you know of a place that I could stay for a while? I have been traveling far and I need a place to catch my breath. And I believe that this area of the city would be the best place for me to recover.”
 
Tifa nods her head and states, “I agree, Serenity. Follow me. I'm sure my friends back at my place wouldn't mind.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Tifa, with a kind smile and tone, “Thank you for your kindness, Tifa.”
 
Tifa tells Queen Serenity, with a wide smile, “No problem. Just follow me.” With Tifa leading the way, Queen Serenity follows our young woman to where she makes her home while Tifa has lots of questions about our Lunarian queen that makes her wonder, but what they didn't know is that someone is watching them from a far. When we take a look at this figure, he is hidden in the shadows and his features are unseen expect for the eerie green glow in his eyes.
 
The figure says, in a dark male voice, “I see that the Lunarian queen has somehow been revived along with the last of the Cetra. This is an interesting turn of events and I have been told that Moon Prince and Sun Princess are going to arrive soon on this world. This could very well prove very interesting indeed . . .” The male figure cloaked in the shadows then rushes off into the abandoned parts of the city with incredible speed and agility.
 
(Sometime later; Some distance outside the city of Midgar)
 
Outside of the city of Midgar, we find our heroes' and heroines' space-ship landed in the nearby valley, hidden from view from the nearby city, and we find all of our heroes and heroines walking out. King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are wearing dark grey cloaks that have hoods over their faces, through not covering them, with King Mickey's cloak, it has holes for his mouse-like round ears, and all of our heroes and heroines have backpacks strapped to their backs. When our heroes and heroines get some distance from the ship, Ami activates a small device from her pocket and a shield surrounds the ship.
 
Mina asks Ami, “Why did you do that Ami?”
 
Rei tells Mina, in her usual tone, “So, that someone doesn't get nosy and invade our ship, Mina.”
 
Mina sweatdrops in embarrassment and replies, nervously, “Oh, right.”
 
Kairi asks, curiously, “What is this place?”
 
Daniel says, “Based on what we got on the scanners from the ship, this planet is another version of our planet Earth. However, there are some differences.”
 
TK asks, curiously, “For example?”
 
Izzy replies, in his logical tone, “Daniel, Ami, and I worked on the scans from the ship. There seems to a mysterious energy force that surrounds the planet, but it isn't an ozone layer, it seems to be that energy field around this planet Earth seems to be the very life-force of this planet Earth itself.”
 
Jun asks, curiously, “The life-force of this Earth?”
 
Janet nods her head and tells Jun, “Yeah, Jun, it looks like the life-force of this planet surrounds it and there is a possibly that this powerful energy can be tapped into.”
 
Mimi says, perplexed, “What's even weirder is that I think I can feel this energy surrounding this world.”
 
Lita nods her head in agreement and states, a bit surprised, “Hey, me too! This is weird!”
 
Luna says, in a plain tone, “Actually, it isn't surprising. Mimi is the Sailor Senshi of Nature and the Weather and Lita, you are also the Sailor Senshi of Wood as well as Lightning in which Wood is a part of nature. You and Mimi's connection to nature give you a greater `perception' to this `energy' since it seems to be connection with the life-force of this planet and with nature.”
 
Dimitri nods his head in agreement and says, “Pretty logical to me, Luna.”
 
Mimi says, with a worried tone on her face, “Well, this `energy' feels like it is sending me a message.”
 
Sora Two asks Mimi, “What do you mean, Mimi?”
 
Lita says, nodding her head in understand, “I know that Mimi will agree with me on this that it is `saying' that there is something very wrong here and the planet is `off-balance' somehow, but the planet can't tell what it is.”
 
Riku says, in a serious tone, “It is most likely the Heartless. They must be already here.”
 
King Mickey says, also in a serious tone, “We must find the keyhole as quickly as possible. Once we manage to seal it, this world can't be destroyed by the Heartless.”
 
Sora One states, in a confident tone, “No problem.”
 
Riku tells Sora One, “I don't think it will be as easy as you think, Sora.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines find themselves looking down on the city of Midgar from a high cliff-side.
 
Yolei says, a bit amazed, “Whoa! Talk about needing a radical makeover!”
 
Raven says, plainly, “Cheery.”
 
Carrie tells Raven, “Not the words that I would put in, Raven.”
 
Cody asks, perplexed, “But how will we know that keyhole is here?”
 
King Mickey says, in a serious tone, “We're not sure of that Cody, but when we find it we will know that's the keyhole.”
 
Just then a weird `feeling' enters the hearts of Jun and Davis, they hold their hands to their hearts, and Matt asks Jun, “What's wrong, Jun?”
 
Jun tells Matt, a bit perplexed, “I've got the weirdest warm feeling in my heart just now, Matt. It feels . . . feels someone that I know . . . someone important to me is in that city.”
 
Davis asks Jun, “You, too, sis?”
 
Veemon asks Davis, “You're getting the same feeling, Davis?”
 
Davis replies, “No kidding, Veemon. It is a warm feeling that I never felt before, but it feels . . . very familiar to me.”
 
Just then Darien gets the same feeling and says, “I'm getting that same feeling, too.”
 
Rei asks Darien, “You, too, Darien?”
 
Luna then exclaims, “It might be Serena! Darien and Serena are soulmates and Davis and Jun are Serena's brother and sister from the Silver Millennium. It would make sense that they could `sense' Serena since Darien's bond with Serena as well as Davis' and Jun's family ties, through only recently restored, would allow them to feel Serena when she is close.”
 
Lita asks Darien, “Darien, is it true? Is it Serena?”
 
Darien shrugs his shoulders and says, “I can't be sure. It feels like Serena, but, yet, it doesn't feel like her at all. This is too weird. Ever since our reality was encompassed by darkness, I can always feel Serena, but I can't be sure where she is.”
 
Rei says, a bit annoyed, “What a good time for your `link' to go on the blink.”
 
Izzy then says, “Well, maybe we should try to find whatever is causing these `feelings' within Darien, Davis, and Jun.”
 
Ken asks Davis, “Okay, Davis, do you know where your `feeling' is coming from?”
 
Davis and Jun point into the city of Midgar and Davis says, seriously, “I don't know what it is, but I know it is coming from that city.”
 
Sora One says, with his usual grin, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Spotting a nearby path down the cliff-side, Sora One heads down it towards the city while Kairi, widely smiling at her new lover's typical enthusiasm, follows him by his right side.
 
Goofy says, “Uh-yuh! That's Sora for you! Won't change one bit!”
 
Matt says, with a smile, “Reminds me a lot about Tai.” Sora Two gives a huge sigh at the mentioning of the name of our Digidestined of Courage.
 
Jun tells Sora Two, “Don't worry, girl, we will find him. All you have to do is not give up on him.”
 
Sora Two smiles and says, “You're right, Jun. Thank you.”
 
Jun winks at Sora Two and says, “Hey, no big. You're one of my Sailor Senshi and we, Sailor Senshi, stick together like a family.”
 
Joey asks his friends, “Ready for a new adventure, guys?”
 
Tea replies, “Ready as I will ever be.”
 
Yami thinks in his mind, “Yugi, we may be apart my friend, but don't worry, we will find you. We won't you down and we will be together again.” Yami looks at Tea, gets a thought on how beautiful she is, quickly shakes it out of his head, and thinks, “What was that thought about? Why did I think about Tea in that way? She has been a good friend and been there for me during the whole time that Yugi's soul was trapped by the Orichalcos. Besides, she would never think of me beyond a friend.” Our heroes and heroines follow our Keyblade Master and his girlfriend down the pathway from the cliff-side into the valley and roadway that leads into the city of Midgar.
 
(Early afternoon hours; in the streets of Midgar)
 
Our heroes and heroines are walking down the sidewalks and streets of Midgar looking around and getting aware of their current surroundings, through on the meanwhile, the people of Midgar are giving our team of heroes and heroines some wide stares, but only just because of King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as well as their Digimon partners.
 
Yolei comments to her friends and allies, “Well, so much for `blending in'.”
 
Mina tells Yolei, “That would kind of hard with seemly unusual animals including walking and talking mouse, duck, and . . . dog.”
 
Donald says, sarcastically, “Well, excuse me!”
 
King Mickey tells Donald, “Donald, please calm down. We don't need more attention as it is.”
 
Donald says, solemnly, “Sorry, your majesty.”
 
Cody says, in his logical tone, “This city is very big and if we stay together, we might not find that keyhole.”
 
Riku says, “Your friend has an excellent point. Plus, we would make an excellent target all of us clumped together like this.”
 
Yami then states, in his serious tone, “Riku's right. It is best that we split up into teams based on the amount of warriors that have Keyblades on them. Since Davis, Jun, Darien, Kairi, King Mickey, Sora, and Riku all have Keyblade, we should split up into seven teams at the most with one of the Keyblade warriors at the head.”
 
Joey says, with a smile, “Good idea, Pharaoh. If one of the teams finds that keyhole or whatever, they can seal it up and we can get out of here.”
 
Tea then says, “Not so fast, Joey. We are going to need to open a gateway into other universes to keep going in our journey.”
 
Yami says, “Tea's right. And we don't know how to open these gateways into other realities. From what we know, the Keyblade is the key, if you forgive the pun, since it is only one of the powers that can open and close dimensional gateways.”
 
Sora One says, plainly, “Well, last time, it took certain `items' that Donald, Goofy, and I received to open the gateways between the worlds.”
 
Riku tells Sora One, “However, we aren't sure how opening the gateways work here.”
 
Trista then says, in her usual tone, “For now, I believe that it is best to find the prince or princess of heart in this universe as well as sealing the keyhole in this world. We will worry about getting into another universe when it is time to `cross that bridge'
 
Mina tells Trista, a bit nervously, “Trista, that saying kind of doesn't work.”
 
Joe says, plainly, “And they call me pessimistic.”
 
Just then a young female voice calls out, “Hey! Are you new in town?!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice and Sora One, Donald, and Goofy gasp to see a girl of 19 years of age with short black hair in a mop-top, bright dark brown eyes, cheerful smile, black sleeveless top under grayish-black sleeveless jacket with the top stopping shortly past the end of her navel, shorts that only go up until it is one inch from the top, leaving a little mid-drift, and goes down until it covers around one-eighth to one-quarter of her upper legs, black socks that cover her kneecaps, and light grey and white boots that go up just below her kneecaps. Also, she carries a large shuriken that ninja use behind her back.
 
Sora One then exclaims, excitedly, “Hey, Yuffie! What are doing here?!”
 
The young woman looks at Sora One and asks, perplexed, “How do you know my name? I've never seen you around Midgar or the Wutai.”
 
Sora One, Donald, and Goofy are perplexed by this and Goofy whispers, confused, “Gwarsh. How come Yuffie doesn't recognize us?”
 
Donald replies, “You got me. They did forget us one time before, through.”
 
King Mickey then whispers, “Remember, you guys, this isn't our dimension. Most likely, this is another version of Yuffie from the worlds that we know.”
 
Sora One whispers, amazed, “Whoa. Another Yuffie?”
 
Riku whispers in reply, “That's right, Sora. This may look like our Yuffie, but this is this reality's version of her. So, we never met her.”
 
Yuffie then asks Sora One, in a bit of demanding tone, “Hey, how did you know my name?!”
 
Sora One tells Yuffie, a bit nervously, “I'm sorry. You looked so much like a friend of mine that I mistook you for her and it looks like both of you has the same name.”
 
Yuffie asks, amazed, “Really?” When Sora One nods his head with his usual grin, Yuffie says, with a shrug, “What a weird coincidence.”
 
Sora One whispers to himself, “Not as much as you think.”
 
Yuffie manages to overhear Sora One, through she doesn't hear the words, and asks Sora One, “Did you say something?”
 
Sora One replies, a bit nervously, “Nope! Not me!”
 
Yuffie then says to everyone, “Anyway, since he managed to `guess' my name, I'm Yuffie, a ninja from the Wutai, and I'm pleased to meet all of you! So, since you are new in town, from what I can see, can I get your names?”
 
Jun then says, “Since there are so many of us here, allow me to help with the introductions.” Jun points to Yami and his friends and she says, “This is Joey Wheeler, Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor, and . . .”
 
Yami then says, quickly, “Yami . . . Yami Moto.”
 
Jun nods her head and says, a bit nervously, “Right.” Jun points to the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi and Earth Prince and says, “This is Ami Mizuno, Mina Aino, Rei Hino, Lita Kato, Hotaru Tomoe, Amara Ten'ou, Michelle Kaiou, Trista Meiou, and Darien Shields.”
 
Ami says, kindly, “Please to meet you.”
 
Mina chirps out, in her usual tone, “Likewise!”
 
Hotaru does a short bow and says, in a kind tone, “It is nice to meet you, Yuffie.”
 
Jun points to the Digidestined, her best friend, the Solar Senshi, and Asteroid Sailor Senshi and states, “Next, this is Yamato Ishida, we like to call him Matt, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Joe Kido, Izzy Izumi, Takeru Takashi, we like to call him `TK' for short, Miyako Inoue, who we call Yolei, Cody Hida, Ken Ichijouji, my best friend, Janet, Daniel, Sean, Carrie Hino, Rei's twin sister, Raven, Melody, and Jane.”
 
All of them mentioned heroes and heroines say in unison, “Please to meet you.”
 
Jun then points to Sora One and his human friends and tells Yuffie, “Next, these are Kairi, Riku, and Sora, who goes by the same name as my red haired female friend.”
 
Kairi says, in a kind tone, “Please to meet you, Yuffie.”
 
Yuffie says, with a slight smile on her lips, “Two people with the same name. It must be confusing.”
 
Mimi says, in her usual tone, “Well, we call the male Sora, Sora One, and we call the female one, Sora Two, while we are together. Unless we give our Sora Two's full name.”
 
Yuffie says, with her usual smile, “Not bad of a plan.”
 
Jun then points to Davis and herself and says, “Finally, my name is Jun Motomiya and this is my younger brother, Daisuke Motomiya.”
 
Yuffie then asks, curiously, “Wait! Did you say your names are Daisuke and Jun?”
 
Davis asks, “Well, my friends call me Davis, but yeah. Why do you ask?”
 
Yuffie says, “Just sometime ago, Tifa brought in a young woman that are looking two people that go by the names of Daisuke and Juniper. She said that they also go by the name of Davis and Jun.”
 
All of our heroes and heroines become instantly interested and Darien asks, “Yuffie, this young woman wouldn't have golden blond hair in pigtails that have circular buns that look like meatballs, beautiful cerulean blue eyes, and goes by the name of Serena Tsukino, Sailor Moon, or Princess Serenity?”
 
Yuffie shakes her head and says, “No, that isn't who we have with us.”
 
Izzy asks, curiously, “Well, what does she looks like.”
 
Yuffie thinks for a minute, looks at Jun's hairstyle, points to Jun's hair, and says, “She has silvery-white hair in that exact hairstyle.”
 
Our Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi is surprised by this and Trista asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Yuffie nods her head and says, “That's right. She has silvery-white hair in Jun's hairstyle, silvery and violet eyes, a weird golden crescent moon mark on her forehead, translucent ivory skin, she is wearing a beautiful and weird white gown that makes her look like she is royalty, and that last name that your friend said is what she called herself: Serenity. But she told us her name is Isis Serenity and the weirdest thing is she said that she was a former queen from a kingdom on the moon in alternate universe.”
 
Our Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi gasp in shock along with Davis, Jun, Sora Two, Mimi, Janet, the three guardian cats, and one guardian dog and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, Luna, Atriums, Isis, and Dimitri shout out, in shock, “Queen Serenity!”
 
Yuffie jumps back in surprise and asks, a bit nervously, “I take it that you've heard of her, huh?”
 
Ken asks, perplexed, “Hold on, here! Didn't you say that she died a long time back in home universe?” Yuffie is perplexed by what Ken just said and Trista nods her head in agreement.
 
Trista says, stunned what she just heard, “Yes, she did. Using the powers of the ginzuishou, Queen Serenity gave up her life to stop the Negaverse and send all of the people on the Moon Kingdom to be reborn in the future. She shouldn't be alive.”
 
Yuffie says, plainly, “I don't know what you are talking about, but she looks plenty alive to me and she has a bit of an appetite like she has eaten in centuries or something.” Yuffie says, thinking about it, “Through she is very refined like she is royalty.”
 
However, before Yuffie could say anymore, Jun grabs Yuffie by the collar and exclaims, in a real serious tone, “Where is she?!”
 
Yuffie exclaims, “Whoa! Calm down and let go of me!” Yuffie tries to release Jun's grip from her, but Jun's Sailor Senshi strength makes her unable to break Jun's grip on her collar.
 
Jun quickly releases Yuffie and tells her, frantically, “I'm sorry, Yuffie. But you've to tell me where she is.”
 
Yuffie replies, a bit nervous, “She is at my friend's, Tifa's, bar, which also has her apartment home inside.” Yuffie then points in the direction that Tifa's bar and when she does so, Davis takes out his D-3 digivice.
 
Davis exclaims, in a strong tone, “Digi-Armor Energize!” Out of D-3 digivice, the Digi-Egg of Friendship appears in front of Davis' hands.
 
Armor Digivolution
 
“Veemon Armor Digivolve to . . . Raidramon, the Storm of Friendship!”
 
End Armor Digivolution
 
When Raidramon's Armor Digivolution was done, Yuffie exclaims, surprised, “What the . . .?!” Without a moment's hesitation, Davis and Jun hopped onto Raidramon's back and they race off in the direction that Yuffie pointed to.
 
Matt shouts out, in a bit of a begging tone, “Davis! Jun! Wait a minute!” However, it was too late and Raidramon with Davis and Jun on its back was already in the distance with Renamon following in quick fashion.
 
TK says, plainly, “Well, can't say that I blame them for this. Knowing what we know, I would have expected this.”
 
Hawkmon says, in his British accent, “Might I suggest that we follow them so they don't get into any trouble.”
 
Yolei says, in a serious tone, “Good idea. And if their Lunarian mother has somehow come back to life, don't you think that we should help in her protection or something? I mean she might have been brought back for a reason.”
 
Trista states, “Yolei does bring a good point. For some reason, the power of this world has brought back our former queen and we must protect her from the forces of darkness as well as it is our duty to the Moon Kingdom to protect members of its family.”
 
Amara says, in a serious tone, “Agreed. We had better go after them.”
 
Yuffie asks, perplexed, “Okay, what's the story with the lady with dark green hair?”
 
Sora Two tells Yuffie, “Long story, Yuffie. We had better get going.” Yuffie, still gives a perplexed look, but she shrugs her shoulders and follows the rest of our heroes and heroines after our tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime with their two Digimon partners.
 
(A short time soon after; Inside of Tifa's bar)
 
Within Tifa's bar, we find Tifa with two young kids, one boy and one girl, and a young man of early 20s with wildly spiked blond hair, even more than Davis' hair, blue eyes with a eerie green glow to them, black vest with no sleeve to cover the right arm with a pitch black sleeve on the left arm, lion's crest on the left shoulder, pitch black gloves on his hands, black saggy pants, and black boots with a huge sword strapped to his back.
 
The young man tells Tifa, in a cold and serious tone, “Are you sure it is a good idea to bring her in?”
 
Tifa tells the young blond man, in a plain tone, “I don't think that she is one of Sephiroth's remnants like Kadaj, Yahoo, and Loz were, Cloud.”
 
Cloud says, in a serious tone, “Her hair color is similar to Sephiroth's hair.”
 
Tifa shakes her head and says, “No, I don't think so. Serenity's hair is a silvery-white color, bright and beautiful, while Sephiroth's hair is a more of darker and ghastly silver to silvery-white color. You see how it doesn't even shine like Serenity's hair. Plus, she doesn't have the green glow in her eyes that Sephiroth or you do, so, it means that she doesn't have any Jenova cells in her. Plus, she doesn't know a thing about Sephiroth, Jenova, Shinra, or anything connected to our battles and adventures.”
 
Cloud shrugs his shoulders and says, in a plain tone, “Yes, you might be right about her, Tifa. However, there is something . . . I'm not sure . . . different about her.”
 
Tifa says, nodding her head in agreement, “I agree with that Cloud. There is something `different' about her. She doesn't know anything much about our world.”
 
The young girl with them states, “Maybe she is an angel from the stars or an alien from another world.”
 
Tifa giggles and tells the young girl, “Maybe she is Marlene.” Just then the group hears the footsteps at the door and the group turns to see Davis and Jun enter the room.
 
Cloud asks, in his usual tone, “Who are you?”
 
Davis says, simply, “The name's Davis. This is my sister Jun.”
 
Jun asks, curiously, “By any chance, did you have a youthful looking woman with silvery-white hair, golden crescent moon sigil on her forehead, silvery-white and violet eyes, and wearing a beautiful white dress that made her look like royalty, going by the name of Serenity?”
 
The Tifa and two kids become a bit wide-eyes and Tifa replies, in a curious tone, “Yes, I did. How do you know?”
 
Davis tells Tifa, in a plain tone, “We met your friend, Yuffie. And she told us about her.”
 
Tifa gives a slight smile and says, with a sigh, “Same old Yuffie.” Tifa then remembers their names and asks, curiously, “Wait! Did you say that your names are Davis and Jun?”
 
But before either Davis or Jun can answer, Cloud asks Davis and Jun, in his usual tone, “What connection do you have with Serenity?”
 
Just then a familiar beautiful female voice says, “They are my son and daughter, young Cloud Strife.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Queen Serenity walking up to all of them and Davis and Jun gasp in shock, recognizing her instantly.
 
Tifa asks Queen Serenity, perplexed, “Huh? These two are your son and daughter?” Queen Serenity smiles and nods her head in agreement to answer Tifa's question.
 
Queen Serenity looks at Davis and Jun, who are pretty stunned to see her, and says, with a loving smile and loving tone, like a mother to her children, “Daisuke. Juniper. It has been a long time and you don't know how glad I am to see you again.” The two of them go over to their Lunarian mother and she extends her hands to them. Davis puts his right hand into Queen Serenity's right hand and Jun puts her left hand into Queen Serenity's left hand causing the two of them to transform into their `royal forms' of Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper.
 
Tifa asks, stunned, “What in the world?!” Cloud raises an eyebrow in surprise, but doesn't lose his usual cold and serious look.
 
Marlene exclaims, amazed, “Wow! Can I learn to do that?”
 
Princess Juniper puts her right hand on Queen Serenity's right cheek, her eyes widen in shock, and she says, amazed, “Mom, you're here. You're alive.”
 
Queen Serenity nods her head and says, “Yes, it's me, my darling daughter. I've missed you so much.” Princess Juniper's eyes wet with tears, she puts her head on her mother's shoulder, and she starts to cry as Queen Serenity embraces both of her children with Prince Daisuke shedding tears of happiness of his own.
 
Princess Juniper says, happily while still crying, “By the goddess Selene, this is a miracle! You're here! You've come back to us!” Queen Serenity closes her eyes and gives a wide smile while shedding a few tears of happiness of her own.
 
However, within one minute, another female voice calls out, in a surprised tone, “Your majesty, you're alive!” Queen Serenity, Prince Daisuke, and Princess Juniper turn to look and they see none other than Trista, Luna, and Atriums come into the room.
 
Queen Serenity smiles and says, with her kind smile, “Trista, it is good to see you, Luna, and Atriums, again.” When Queen Serenity releases from her embrace with her reincarnated children, Luna jumps into her hands.
 
Luna tells Queen Serenity, “This is a miracle, your majesty! Welcome back, Queen Serenity!”
 
Tifa asks, pretty surprised, “Another talking cat other than Cat Sith?”
 
Princess Juniper asks, curiously, “I take it that you aren't surprised by talking cats.”
 
The young boy says, “No. Cloud and Tifa have a friend named Cat Sith and he is a talking cat that walks on his hind legs or on all fours.”
 
Atriums says, a bit surprised, “Well, that's something you don't hear every day.”
 
Marlene exclaims, awe-struck, “Oh, wow! Another talking cat!” Dimitri and Isis then walk into the open and gaps in amazement to see our former Lunarian queen.
 
Dimitri tells Queen Serenity, while bowing in front of her, “Your majesty, it is so good to see you, again.”
 
The young boy says, amazed himself, “Wow! A talking dog!”
 
Dimitri tells the young boy, “Well, I am no ordinary canine, young man.”
 
Princess Juniper asks Isis, “Are the others outside, Isis?”
 
Isis nods her head and replies, “Yes, they are, my princess.”
 
Tifa asks, perplexed, “Princess? Can you tell us what's going on here?”
 
Queen Serenity says, “I believe that it is best that we step outside and we should discuss about who we are and where we come from.” Queen Serenity then looks at Cloud and asks him, “Excuse me, I need to know, do you know of anyone known as Aerith Gainesboro?”
 
Tifa asks, surprised, “You met Aerith, Serenity?!”
 
Queen Serenity tells Tifa, “Yes, I have. I met her before I was revived in the `spiritual plane' you call the Lifestream. She referred me to your friend, Cloud, before she was taken by a dark force.”
 
Cloud asks, in a bit of a demanding tone, “Who did it?!” Soon after, Cloud takes a step towards the former Lunarian queen in a bit of a menacing manner.
 
On that instant, Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper draw their swords on Cloud, quickly have them on his neck, and Princess Juniper tells Cloud, seriously, “Hey, you treat our mother with respect!”
 
Queen Serenity goes to her children, motions them to lower their swords, and she tells them, gently, “It is all right, Juniper. I believe that young Aerith meant a lot to Cloud and he is just concerned for her safety.”
 
Queen Serenity's two reincarnated kids lower their swords and Prince Daisuke says to Cloud, in a plain tone, “Sorry about that. We just got our mother back and . . .”
 
Tifa tells them, “Don't worry about it. Cloud isn't that big with new people, socializing, and anything that's concerned with Aerith.”
 
Queen Serenity says, with a kind and gentle tone, “I believe that it is best that we step outside.” Tifa nods her head in agreement and all of the people in the room, expect for the two kids, head outside to meet with the others, through Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper were very worried what to tell their Lunarian mother about what happened to their sister and Sailor Senshi of the Moon.
 
(A short time later; Outside of Tifa's bar)
 
We find all of our heroes and heroines with Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, and Queen Serenity as the former Lunarian queen, our heroes and heroines, after some of them got over the shock to find the former Lunarian queen alive, and Cloud of his friends finishing telling their stories and who they are `connected' to the current situation, including Davis' and Darien's meeting with our moon princess and Digidestined of Light, both in their `royal forms'.
 
Queen Serenity says, solemnly, “I see. Serenity and Princess Hikari have vanished after our world was covered in darkness.”
 
Darien tells Queen Serenity, in a solemn tone, “I'm really sorry your majesty. I should have tried harder to protect her.”
 
Jun tells Darien, “Hey, she's our sister. We should have protected her, too.”
 
The former Lunarian queen shakes her head and tells Jun and Darien, “No, it wasn't your fault. You did try your hardest, but there were events that you couldn't prevent. However, it is comforting to know that somehow Serenity and Princess Hikari are still safe.”
 
Rei tells Darien, a bit annoyed, “However, we are a bit annoyed that you and Davis were still contact with them and didn't tell us.”
 
Yolei yells at Davis, annoyed tone in her voice, “Yeah, Davis! I don't care if your `real' mother is with us! I still am pretty annoyed that you were in contact with Kari and didn't tell us!”
 
Davis tells Yolei, in a bit of annoyed tone, “Well, if I did tell you, would you have believed that crazy a story?!”
 
Yolei sweatdrops nervously and replies, a bit nervously, “I . . . Well . . .”
 
TK tells Davis, “Actually, Davis, with all that we experienced, it isn't that crazy to us.”
 
Davis tells TK, in a plain tone, “Good point.”
 
Luna tells Queen Serenity, pretty amazed, “However, your majesty, you said that this `Lifestream', this powerful life-force of this planet that encompasses this version of our Earth, with the aid of a mysterious force, restored your body and revived you?”
 
Queen Serenity tells Luna, while nodding her head, “Yes, someone of great power that wanted to aid us infused me with the energy of the Lifestream in order to restore my body and my life. However, before it happened, young Aerith was also revived by an evil force that she called Sephiroth and stated she was one of the Princesses of Heart.”
 
Sora One states, seriously, “Not good! If he is allied with Maleficent, then Aerith might be in their hands by now! Then Maleficent and her `friends' are even closer to opening the door to Kingdom Hearts!”
 
Tifa asks, curiously, “So, this `Kingdom Hearts' is actually the center of all worlds and contains the greatest powers of light and darkness?”
 
Riku nods his head and tells Tifa, “Yes. The door to `Kingdom Hearts' in this `reality' require seven maidens with the purist of hearts and seven princes with the same purity with the two purist of hearts, the Supreme Prince and Princess of Heart. If they open the door to Kingdom Hearts, all worlds, including yours, will be covered in eternal darkness.”
 
Yuffie then asks, curiously, “And Aerith is one of these Princesses of Heart?”
 
Kairi nods her head and says, “That's right. I'm one of the seven Princesses of Heart for my dimension and Maleficent needs her to open the door to Kingdom Hearts. We have to find her before she is taken off your world.”
 
Yami says, in a serious tone, “However, that is if Aerith isn't already taken away already.”
 
Tea asks Yami, “What do you mean Pharaoh?”
 
Yami says, in his usual logical tone, “If this Sephiroth is one of Maleficent's allies and he revived their friend, Aerith, because she is one of the seven Princesses of Heart, it is most likely that he would `summon' her in a place that only he would know about.”
 
Soon after, an evil cackle is heard and a familiar dark voice calls out, “Indeed, Pharaoh. You are correct.” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they see none other than Sephiroth himself looking down upon them from the roof of a nearby building.
 
Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie exclaim, in a serious tone, “Sephiroth!”
 
Goofy says, simply, “Gwarsh. He doesn't look any different from the Sephiroth that we met in our dimension.”
 
Donald says, in a serious tone, “He looks like to be as much as jerk than ever.”
 
Cloud yells at Sephiroth, angrily, “What are scheming this time Sephiroth?! What have you done with Aerith?!”
 
Sephiroth says, in his usual tone, “I believe that your new friends and allies have explained what I want this time in full. With the powers of darkness of Kingdom Hearts, I shall use the Heartless to `purify' this world and all others of human kind and create a great Cetra civilization that will rule over all worlds.”
 
Yuffie says, angrily, “What aren't I surprised?!”
 
Riku tells Sephiroth, in a serious tone, “You don't know what you are dealing with!”
 
Sephiroth says, in his usual tone, “I know exactly what I am dealing with. I am just as strong as you are to control the darkness and the powers of the Heartless.” Sephiroth looks directly at Davis, Jun and Queen Serenity and says, with a dark grin, “Ah, the great Lunarian queen and her son and elder daughter. It is an honor.” Sephiroth then looks at Davis and Jun, points his long sword at them, and he says, in a plain and serious tone, “Now, mighty son of the moon goddess and daughter of the sun god, show me your power.”
 
Jun asks, in an annoyed tone, “Translation?”
 
Davis tells Jun, “I believe that he is demanding that the two of us fight him.”
 
Sephiroth says, in his usual tone, “Indeed. I've witnessed yours and your sister's power during your great battle with my ally, Queen Beryl of the Negaverse. Even through her dark powers had rise to high levels, you have tapped into your inner powers and destroyed her. Within you are great powers that you are, yet, to be unleashed and when fully unleashed you might become two of the most powerful warriors in all of existence, but I must see with my eyes if my theory is true or your victory was a just a case of `good luck'.”
 
Jun asks, in a serious tone, “And if we refuse?!”
 
Sephiroth says, with an evil smirk, “I was glad that you said that. I believe that this shall convince you.” Sephiroth then snaps his two fingers, the skies become instantly dark, and out of the shadows, numerous amounts of Heartless of various types come out of the shadow, but out of the rubble of Midgar, DarkTyrannomon, Airdramon, Meramon, and MetalTyrannomon come out of rubble and portals of darkness.
 
Rei tells Jun, a bit annoyed tone in her voice, “Jun, did you have to ask that?!”
 
Joey says, annoyed, “Oh, great! More of the same!”
 
Cody says, seriously, “Wait a minute! There are also Digimon with the Heartless!”
 
Sephiroth says, in his usual tone, “Indeed, young warrior. There are plenty of willing `creatures' from your homeworld that you call `Digimon' are able to join our cause. Lord Daemon, one of your greatest opponents I believe, is a good example.”
 
Matt says, annoyed, “Oh, great! This is what we didn't need!”
 
Veemon tells Davis, “Davis, this is a good time to digivolve!”
 
Sephiroth points to a certain area behind the army of Heartless and Digimon and states, in his usual tone, “I believe that will be not as easy as you think.” When everyone looks to where Sephiroth is pointing, they find a control spire standing in the ruined area of Midgar.
 
Biyomon says, shocked, “That's a control spire! We can't digivolve now!”
 
TK says, in a serious and angered tone, “Figures that he would try something like this!”
 
Yolei states, in a strong tone, “Hawkmon, Veemon, Armadillomon, and Patamon can still Armor Digivolve and kick some evil butt!”
 
Hawkmon nods his head and says, “Plus, when we destroy the control spire, the other Digimon can help.”
 
Gabumon tells Hawkmon, “However, until you do, we are useless and the others that aren't Senshi or have any special powers won't have a defense.”
 
Veemon exclaims, “Well, what are we waiting for?!”
 
However, before Davis could call out the command phrase to summon the Digi-Egg of Courage, he hears a female voice, beautiful and goddess-like, in his mind say, telepathically, “Wait! You must call out `Golden Armor Energize'! With the power of the Crest of Miracles behind you and the power of the White Moon flowing through you! You can call a new Digi-Egg of Miracles to you and transform your partner into Magnamon! The other Armored Digimon only have enough power to fight Champions and hold off Ultimates for only a limited time. With Magnamon, who holds the powers of an Ultimate to Mega class Digimon,he will have a better chance to defeat the evil Digimon and allow the other Digimon to fight! You must trust me on, young child of the Lunarian kingdom.” Soon after, the voice fades away and Davis doesn't hear her in his mind anymore.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “Okay, another wacky experience I can add to my book! I'm not sure I should trust a voice I heard in my mind, but I've done crazier things before, so, why not?”
 
Yolei wonder why Davis isn't Armor Digivolving Veemon, she asks Davis, annoyed tone in her voice, “What are you waiting for Davis?! A royal invitation?!”
 
Davis exclaims, “I'm not waiting for anything! Watch this!” Davis then holds out his D-3 digivice and roars out, “Golden Armor Energize!” Davis' D-3 and Crest of Miracles blaze with bright light causing a golden Digi-Egg of Miracles to come out of his D-3 and Veemon leaps into the air after it, his own body covered in golden energy.
 
The rest of the Digidestined say in shock and unison, “Golden Armor Energize!” When Veemon reaches the Golden Digi-Egg of Miracles, both he and the Golden Digimental are bathed in golden light.
 
Golden Armor Digivolution
 
“Veemon Golden Armor Digivolve to . . . Magnamon!”
 
End Golden Armor Digivolution
 
Out of the golden light, Magnamon floats down to the ground expect that the Crest of Miracles is engraved onto the chest and waist plate of his armor this time.
 
Yuffie exclaims, awe-struck, “Wow! That's awesome!”
 
Mina tells Yuffie, nodding her head in agreement, “You can say that again, girlfriend.”
 
Cody says, amazed, “Wait! I thought that Golden Digi-Egg of Miracles was gone since Ken got his Crest of Kindness back.”
 
TK tells Cody, “Well, it looks like Davis got a brand new Golden Digi-Egg of Miracles, which isn't a surprise since he holds the Crest of Miracles.”
 
Magnamon tells Hawkmon, Patamon, and Armadillomon, “I will take care of this Digital Trash by myself. The three of you have to concentrate on getting that control spire down. It is the only way that the other Digimon can help.”
 
Patamon tells Magnamon, “You can't take all of them by yourself!”
 
Magnamon tells Patamon, in a confident tone, “I'm fine for the time being. This is the true Digi-Egg of Miracles, not the one created by the Crest of Kindness. I'm a lot stronger than before and I can handle even Mega Digimon, now. However, we don't have time to talk about it. Get going.”
 
Hawkmon then says, in his usual British accent, “I've got to say that Magnamon has got a good point.”
 
TK, Yolei, and Cody nod their heads and yell out in unison, “Digi-Armor Energize!” Just then the Digimentals of Hope, Love, and Knowledge come out of TK's, Yolei's, and Cody's D-3s and into their hands.
 
Armor Digivolution
 
“Patamon Armor Digivolve to . . . Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!”
 
“Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to . . . Digmon, the Drill of Knowledge!”
 
“Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to . . . Halsemon, the Wings of Love!”
 
End Armor Digivolution
 
As TK and Yolei boarded on Pegasusmon's and Halsemon's backs, Ami says, with a curious and amazed tone, “Wow. I would love to scan more information on them.”
 
Lita tells Ami, “You had better do that later, Ami. We've got a battle to fight.”
 
Matt tells TK, “Good luck, TK.”
 
Hotaru tells TK, “Take care of yourself.”
 
TK smiles and tells Matt and Hotaru, “Thanks a lot, you two.” Hotaru couldn't help to blush from TK's smile and Amara and Michelle notice, which causes Michelle to secretly smile at this. While Digmon drills into the ground, Halsemon and Pegasusmon takes to the air towards the control spire while Magnamon blasts off to battle the evil Digimon.
 
Mina shouts out, with her smile and excited tone, “Now, it is time to show them what we can do!” All of the Senshi, Solar and Sailor, take their transformation devices out and prepared to transform.
 
Raven says, in her plain tone and with a wide grin while holding her henshin wand, “I was hoping that you would say that.”
 
“Mercury Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Eternal Solar Mercury Power, Transform!”
 
“Venus Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Mars Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Jupiter Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Eternal Solar Jupiter Power, Transform!”
 
“Saturn Planet Power, Make-up!”
 
“Uranus Planet Power, Make-up!”
 
“Neptune Planet Power, Make-up!”
 
“Pluto Planet Power, Make-up!”
 
“Ceres Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Athene Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Juno Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Vesta Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Star Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Eternal Solar Moon Power, Transform!”
 
“Sun Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Aries Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Aquarius Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Scorpio Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Leo Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
After the transformation sequences are done, Super Sailor Mercury, Eternal Solar Mercury, Eternal Sailor Venus, Super Sailor Mars, Super Sailor Jupiter, Eternal Solar Jupiter, Super Sailor Saturn, Super Sailor Uranus, Super Sailor Neptune, Super Sailor Pluto, Eternal Sailor Ceres, Eternal Sailor Athene, Eternal Sailor Juno, Eternal Sailor Vesta, Eternal Sailor Star, Eternal Solar Moon, Eternal Sailor Sun, Eternal Sailor Aries, Eternal Sailor Aquarius, Eternal Sailor Scorpio, and a new Eternal Sailor Senshi replaces Ami, Daniel, Mina, Rei, Lita, Sean, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Raven, Melody, Jane, Carrie, Kairi, Davis, Jun, Sora Two, Janet, Mimi, and Mai.
 
The newest of the Sailor Senshi has Mai's blond hair in her typical hairstyle with two sets of three golden feathers in the forward portion of her scalp with one set on the left side and the other set on the right side, the astrological sign of Leo is on her forehead in dark yellow, her violet eyes are unchanged, she has earrings that are golden jewels in the form of the astrological symbol of Leo with golden star jewels below the `symbol jewels' attached to her ears, she has fiber optic device similar to Sailor Sun's attached to her left ear, but this one has the astrological symbol of Leo in dark yellow imprinted on it, her lips are a beautiful sparkling cheery red, her cloth choker is a black color with a golden heart jewel with another golden jewel in the form of the astrological sign of Leo attached to the heart jewel and both jewels attached to the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is dark blue in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and they are pure gold in color, her silver gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves expect they are fingerless, exposing black colored fingernails with astrological symbol of Leo in dark yellow on each fingernail, her gloves have dark yellow bands on them, and the bands at the ends of the gloves have three small golden feathers on them, her bodysuit is pure angelic white in color, in the bust area of her bodysuit is a dark yellow heart jewel with four golden angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark blue, dark yellow, and dark emerald green, there is a golden jewel in the astrological symbol of Leo in the top center portion of her mini-skirt, on the rear of her skirt is a bow that's designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow and is dark orange in color, her high-heeled boots are designed like Super Sailor Uranus' boots, and she has four golden angel wings coming out of her back. In her right hand is a spear with a golden staff with a sparkling silver blade with a lion engraved in the blade.
 
Mai, now as Eternal Sailor Leo, looks at her large spear, and says, with a slight smirk, “Now, this I could get use to.” In the aftermath, Darien transforms into Tuxedo Mask and summons his Keyblade to his right hand.
 
Tifa says, stunned at their transformations, “Wow.”
 
Yuffie states, awe-struck, “Whoa! You've got to tell me how you just did that! That was awesome!” Loz, Yahoo, and Kadaj then appear from portals of darkness in front of them and Yuffie exclaims, annoyed, “Oh, man! Not those three, again, too!”
 
Sephiroth draws his sword, points it at Solar Moon and Sailor Sun, and says, in his usual tone, “Now, Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper, my `assistants' shall keep your friends `entertained'. Shall we begin?”
 
Sailor Sun then commands, “Mars! Venus might have been the `commander' of the Sailor Senshi of the Moon Kingdom, but this time, you are the best choice to command the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi! Take the girls and take out those Heartless!”
 
Sailor Mars is surprised by her new `commander's' orders, but she says, with a wide smile, “You've got it, Sun!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Uranus and Neptune, “And you, two, are to follow her orders to the letters! Don't let me hear of ANY disobedience from you, two, from any of the others!”
 
Sailor Neptune gives her usual smile and says, “Right.”
 
Sailor Sun tells her four Zodiac Sailor Scouts, “The four of you need to protect my mother . . . at all hazards! Mai, even through you are the newest Sailor Senshi, you are in command!”
 
Sailor Leo asks, pretty stunned, “You want me to lead your team?”
 
Sailor Sun asks, in a sly smile and sarcastic tone, “Can you handle the responsibility of being of leader?”
 
Sailor Leo replies, in her usual confident tone, “Watch me.”
 
Solar Moon commands his two Solar Senshi and the four Asteroid Sailor Scouts, “Daniel, I want you and Sean to keep the other Digidestined safe until their Digimon can digivolve! You, girls, join the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi and take out those Heartless!”
 
Sailor Juno exclaims, in a serious tone, “Say no more, your majesty!”
 
Sailor Sun and Solar Moon looks at Sephiroth, summon their Keyblades, and Sailor Sun shouts out, seriously, “Meanwhile, my brother and I will take care of this jerk!”
 
Yuffie exclaims, stunned, “Hey! Hey! You don't stand a chance against Sephiroth!”
 
Cloud says, in a serious tone, “Let me handle him.”
 
Sephiroth says, in his usual tone, “Another time, Cloud. Now, I want to see the power of the children of the sun and the moon.”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, in a serious tone, “You asked for this buster!” Sailor Sun and Solar Moon then leap at Sephiroth and attack with their Keyblade, but Sephiroth blocks their attack with his long sword and with one powerful swipe, Sephiroth sends the two of them high into the air and far into the distance.
 
Queen Serenity shouts out, in shock, “Daisuke! Juniper!”
 
Sailor Aquarius tells Queen Serenity, “Don't worry, your majesty. I know that Jun will come through for all of us! She is among the strongest people that I know!”
 
Sailor Scorpio says, in her usual tone, “Well, I hope that she is strong enough to take on that jerk.” Sephiroth then leaps into the air and across buildings to get to Solar Moon and Sailor Sun. On the meanwhile, the Moon Kingdom and Asteroid Sailor Senshi along with Eternal Sailor Star, Sora One, Riku, King Mickey, Goofy, and Donald facing off against the Heartless and Sephiroth's three `remnants', Kadaj, Loz, and Yahoo.
 
Loz stares at Sailor Jupiter and ask her, with a dark smile on his lips, “Want to play?”
 
Sailor Jupiter gives her own mischievous grin and replies, “Sure, I'll `play'.” Loz gets his gantlet ready while Sailor Jupiter gets into a defensive stance and then Loz charges Sailor Jupiter attacking with a powerful right hook, but Sailor Jupiter counters with his forehand. Soon enough, the two of them were in a close range and hand to hand combat with very fast speeds.
 
Yahoo fires three rounds from his Gunblades at Sailor Mars, who manages to dodge, and Yahoo says, in his usual tone, “Interesting. You fight well . . . for a human. This shall make for a very interesting fight.”
 
Sailor Mars shouts out, nastily, “Bring it on, asshole!”
 
Yahoo says, in his usual tone, “Is insulting the best that you can do?” Yahoo then rushes at Sailor Mars and fires two more rounds at Sailor Mars at near point-blank ranges, but she manages to get out of the way, through just barely.
 
Sailor Mercury says, worriedly, “Mars! Jupiter!” However, before she could rush in to help, Sailor Mercury had to dodge an energy blast from Kadaj.
 
Kadaj says, looking at Sailor Mercury, “Interesting. You are like the rest of them, but different. Let's see how you fare.” Kadaj then rushes at Sailor Mercury with his double-bladed curved sword and swipes at her.
 
Sailor Venus calls out, in a shocked tone, “Mercury! Mars! Jupiter!” However, numerous Neo-Shadow, Air Pirate, and Fat Bandit Heartless come from the alleyways and from the shadows on the ground with the Air Pirate Heartless dive-bombing our heroes and heroines.
 
Riku shouts out, “Watch out!” One of the Neo-Shadows attacks Sailor Venus from a `blind spot', but Riku manages to move in quickly and uses his Road to Dawn Keyblade to save Sailor Venus from an attack.
 
Sailor Venus tells Riku, “Thanks a lot, Riku-san.” Sailor Venus then kisses Riku on his left cheek, causing Riku to madly blush, while Sailor Star flies up into the air.
 
Sailor Star tells Sora One, “Sora! Juno, Athene, Ceres, Vesta, Venus, and I can fight the Air Pirates because we can fly! Can you and Riku take care of the ones on the ground?”
 
Sora One gives his usual grin and replies, “No problem, Kairi!”
 
Sailor Star blows a kiss to Sora One and tells him, lovingly, “Please be careful, Sora.”
 
Sora One replies, “You, too, Kairi.”
 
Sailor Juno shouts out to her fellow Asteroid Sailor Senshi, in a serious tone, “Well, you heard her!”
 
Sailor Vesta nods her head and exclaims, “Right!” Sailor Vesta looks to the battle between Sailor Mars and Yahoo and thinks, “Please be careful, sister. I just met you and I don't want to lose you.” Soon after, Sailor Venus, Sailor Star, who has just summon her Keyblade to her right hand, and the four Asteroid Sailor Senshi take the skies in a mid-air battle with the Air Pirate Heartless while Sora One, Riku, King Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Tuxedo Mask, and the rest of Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi with help from Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie with the Neo-Shadow and Fat Bandit Heartless on the ground. With the Digidestined and Queen Serenity looking on helplessly with the four Zodiac Sailor Senshi and two Solar Senshi defending them as they were ordered by Solar Moon and Sailor Sun.
 
(Joining our Moon Prince and Sun Princess; A short time later)
 
On the meanwhile, we find Eternal Solar Moon and Eternal Sailor Sun battling against Sephiroth in a vicious and high-speed sword fight against rooftops. The three combatants are battling hard by running and bounding over rooftop to rooftop with super-speed and every time that Solar Moon and Sailor Sun got close to Sephiroth and vice-versa, they would clash with their blades. Soon enough, the three warriors were on the rooftop on an abandoned skyscraper in the abandoned and ruined part of Midgar. Sephiroth blocks an overhead swipe by Solar Moon and knocking him back with a powerful kick. Sephiroth then quickly blocks an attack by Sailor Sun with her Keyblade from his left and swings at Sailor Sun's feet, but she manages to jump into the air and out of the way of the attack.
 
Sephiroth says, with his usual grin, “Good, but not good enough, sun princess.” Sephiroth then uses his left hand to grab Sailor Sun's right boot while she is still in the air and throw Sailor Sun right into her younger brother, who just got back up to his feet. The impact knocks both of them into floor of the rooftop and Sephiroth rushes in for the kill. When he looms over them, he bring his sword down on them, but the two Digidestined Senshi roll out of the way and land two kicks to his feet, knocking him off-balance and causing him to land on the ground. Solar Moon and Sailor Sun quickly jump to their feet and swing their Keyblade down on Sephiroth, but Sephiroth easily blocks with his sword and he using one swing to throw them back a few feet, allowing the time to get back on his own feet.
 
Sailor Sun says, plainly, “Not bad.”
 
Sephiroth tells Sailor Sun, “You and your younger brother are good warriors, yourself. However, you aren't good enough.” Sephiroth rushes in at incredible speed with his sword swiping at the young hero and heroine, but they manage to block Sephiroth's sword with their Keyblades. Sephiroth continues his relentless assault on them with his sword, but Solar Moon and Sailor Sun manage to block his sword attacks, through barely and only at this time. After several minutes, Sephiroth uses one powerful sword strike on the two of them that they manage to block with their Keyblade, but the force of the attack throws the two of them through the wall of a tall abandoned skyscraper to the one that they are current standing on.
 
Inside the skyscraper, we find Solar Moon and Sailor Sun getting to their feet, slightly unsteady, and Solar Moon says, rubbing his head painfully, “Ow! Man, that guy is no pushover!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Solar Moon, “No kidding, bro!” Just then Sephiroth rushes into the room through the large hole in the room that was made by the two Digidestined Senshi when they crashed through, thanks to Sephiroth's last attack. Sephiroth uses his sword to attack them, but the two Digidestined Senshi manage to dodge out of the way of the attack. Soon after, the three opponents, in a two versus one sword fight, clash within the abandoned building, bouncing off pillars, roofs, and floors, and causing huge flash of light when their sword/Keyblades clash with each other. With six minutes, the two of them destroys nearly three-quarters of the pillars in the area of the skyscraper that they were in and the building starts to collapse.
 
Solar Moon exclaims, “Oh great! Time to get out of here!”
 
Sephiroth rushes at Solar Moon and Sailor Sun and says, simply, “You aren't going anywhere.” However, Solar Moon and Sailor Sun duck the sword swipe that Sephiroth attacks them with, both of them land one punch, each, and simultaneously, into Sephiroth's gut, and knocking him back while Sailor Sun and Solar Moon leap out another window as the building collapses on the evil villain. Solar Moon and Sailor Sun manage to quickly get to the rooftop of another building and watched as the skyscraper that they left Sephiroth in collapses in front of their eyes.
 
Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “Is he gone?” Just then Sephiroth burst out of the floor of the roof below them and throws our two Digidestined Senshi to the ground, hard. Sailor Sun states, in a serious tone, “Wonderful. Why did I have to open my mouth?”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, “No time to chat! Watch out, sis!” Solar Moon and Sailor Sun quickly roll out of the way of another sword strike by the evil villain, but then Sephiroth rushes in fast and lands a series of punches, kicks, and `butts' with his sword handle onto the bodies and faces of Solar Moon and Sailor Sun, giving them several bad cuts and two black and blues on their necks and cheeks as well as knocking them to the ground.
 
Sephiroth, looming in front of them, says, in his usual tone, “Is that really your full power? Disappointing.”
 
Solar Moon states, seriously, “Not good! He's hasn't begun to get a sweat and he's already landed plenty of bruises on us! We need a plan!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Solar Moon, “I'm open to suggestions!” As we leave Solar Moon and Sailor Sun facing off against Sephiroth, we find him rushing against his two opponents with his sword and our Digidestined of Miracles and Destiny barely managing to block with their Keyblades.
 
(Returning to the rest of our heroes and heroines; Short time soon after)
 
Back to the rest of our heroes and heroines, we find all of our Eternal-level Sailor Senshi battling the Air Pirate Heartless with the others, including the Solar Senshi and Zodiac Sailor Senshi who are defending Queen Serenity and the rest of the Digidestined that didn't have special powers as well as their Digimon partners, who can't digivolve thanks to the control spire put up. Joining our four Zodiac Sailor Senshi, Sailor Aries, Sailor Aquarius, and Sailor Scorpio are using their super-strength and super-speed to punch and kick the Heartless in close range combat to make sure that Queen Serenity is protected.
 
Sailor Aquarius tells Queen Serenity, “Please stay back, your majesty! We can handle this!”
 
Sailor Scorpio says, in her usual tone, “Through we don't have our `ancient memories' and we've been only recently awakened without starting to get trained yet.”
 
Sailor Aries tells Sailor Scorpio, “Not exactly, a confidence builder, Mimi.”
 
Just then Sailor Leo slices through two dozen Neo-Shadow Heartless and tells them, “Suck it up, girls! We've got a job to do and we're not going to get it done whining!”
 
Queen Serenity points above them and exclaims, “Sailor Aries, above you!” The four Zodiac Sailor Senshi look above them to see three Fat Bandit Heartless dropping down towards them and Sailor Aries quickly summons some Ofuda scrolls to her hands.
 
Aries Ofuda Seal!”
 
The five Ofuda scrolls surround the Fat Bandits in a star-shaped formation, creating a star-shaped seal around them, and entrapping them within the seal.
 
Aquarius Artic Chorus!”
 
Sailor Aquarius creates a musician band out of ice and snow and they play a musical song that sends waves of freezing energy at Fat Bandit, totally freezing them solid.
 
Sailor Aries tells Sailor Aquarius, “Nice teamwork.”
 
Sailor Aquarius nods her head and replies, “Same here. However, I keep wonder how you can use Ofuda scrolls like Sailor Mars can.”
 
Queen Serenity says, in her usual tone, “Actually, Queen Athena of the Aries Constellation Kingdom was the wife of King Ares of Mars . . . through sometimes they didn't get along too well.”
 
Sailor Aries gasps in shock and states, “Wait! Back in the Silver Millennium, Rei and I were sisters?!”
 
Queen Serenity tells Sailor Aries, while nodding her head, “That's right, Sailor Aries. You were the elder sibling, but you were the princess of the Aries Constellation Kingdom and Rei became the princess to the Mars Planetary Kingdom.”
 
Sailor Scorpio says, with a slight smile on her lips after kicking two Heartless away from her, “Wow. Rei is going to be surprised to know that she has been best friends with her elder sister from a lifetime ago.”
 
Sailor Leo slices four more Neo-Shadow and two more Fat Bandit Heartless into pieces with her spear and exclaims, “Can you girls cut the chit-chat out for now?”
 
Queen Serenity tells the three Zodiac Sailor Senshi, “I wouldn't have put it in the words that the Princess of the Leo Constellation Kingdom has said, but she does have a point. You, girls, must attend to your duties.”
 
Sailor Aries, Sailor Aquarius, and Sailor Scorpio reply in unison, “Yes, your majesty!” While the four Zodiac Sailor Senshi continued to guard Queen Serenity, Tuxedo Mask, King Mickey, Sora One, Riku, Donald, and Goofy were battling some Neo-Shadow Heartless when they were attacked by some Cannon Gun from a distance and the group barely got out of the way of the attack, expect Goofy, who got flung into the air by a nearby explosion from a Cannon Gun attack and landed on the ground on his head, through he wasn't too injured, thanks to his thick skull, Goofy was temporary stunned.
 
Donald goes over to Goofy and asks him, worriedly, “Goofy! Are you all right?!”
 
Goofy replies, dizzily, “Gwarsh! Look at all of the pretty stars!”
 
Sora One sweatdrops and says, “Goofy's just fine.” Soon after, some Fat Bandit Heartless block their way to the Cannon Gun Heartless, making them unable to get to the Cannon Guns to stop their attack. The Cannon Guns launch two more volleys against our group of heroes and heroines and many of them barely get out of the way, expect for Goofy, who managed to block the attack with his shield.
 
King Mickey says, in a serious tone, “We need to get past by them!”
 
Sora One shouts out, in his usual confident tone, “Leave that to me!” Sora One motions for Donald and Goofy to get to his side and when they do so, energy transfers into Sora One's mystical clothing and he calls out, “Give me strength! Final Form!” Sora One's clothing then transform into Sora One's Final Form clothing with his Ultima and Oblivion Keyblades in his two hands and floating in mid-air. Sora One then rushes with his two Keyblades swinging and he manages to destroy all of the Fat Bandit Heartless blocking their way. Riku, King Mickey, and Tuxedo Mask leap into the air and Tuxedo Mask launches a wave of roses at the Cannon Gun Heartless, destroying five of them causing them to become confused enough to allow Riku, King Mickey, and Tuxedo Mask to finish off the rest with their Keyblades.
 
When they finished off the end of the Heartless, King Mickey tells Tuxedo Mask, “Excellent work, Prince Darien.”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells King Mickey, “Excellent teamwork, your majesty.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Mercury is fighting Kadaj, who is attacking her with his sword and energy blasts, and she manages to barely dodge his attacks.
 
Kadaj tells Sailor Mercury, “Very good . . . But not good enough to stop me.” Kadaj then rushes in with his sword on his left side at Sailor Mercury.
 
Shine Aqua Illusion!”
 
Sailor Mercury launches a wave of freezing water at Kadaj, but the evil warrior manages to easily dodge the attack by leaping high into the air, shocking Sailor Mercury. Kadaj then dives down at Sailor Mercury with his sword, Sailor Mercury manages to dodge out of the way, but then Kadaj manages to get close to Sailor Mercury and use his sword on Sailor Mercury, ripping the left portion of her lower chest portion of her fuku and giving her two bloody gashes on her skin. The Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi of Ice and Water screams out in pain from the attack.
 
Sailor Mars shouts out, shocked, “Mercury!” However, Sailor Mars is shot in the right shoulder by Yahoo's Gunblades and the bullet goes clear through her shoulder and she shouts out in extreme pain as she collapses to the ground.
 
Sailor Jupiter, seeing her comrades wounded, exclaims, horrified, “Mercury! Mars!” Sailor Jupiter looks at Loz with great anger and exclaims, angrily, “You are going to pay for that!”
 
Sparkling Wide Crusher!”
 
Sailor Jupiter launches a sphere of electrical energy at Loz, but he uses his gantlet on his left arm to block the attack. Before Sailor Jupiter could even speak, Loz quickly moves in with a right cross, but Sailor Jupiter manages to block it. However, Loz slams his gantlet into Sailor Jupiter's right side and she screams out as she is shocked by Loz's special weapon. Loz then throws Sailor Jupiter to the injured Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars.
 
Sailor Mercury groans out in pain, “Jupiter.”
 
Yahoo asks, in his taunting tone, “Is that really all you have?”
 
Loz states, in his taunting tone, “You aren't any fun.”
 
Kadaj says, with a dark laugh, “They are nothing, but a joke. I heard that they were supposed to be guarding an important person to them and they failed miserably. Well, they won't have to worry about guardian their precious `princess' anymore when they are in the great beyond.”
 
As the three evil villains prepare to finish off, the three wounded Sailor Senshi, Sailor Mercury thinks in her mind, “Oh no! I'm going to die! If I die now, I won't be able to save Serena and the others! I just can't let my best friend and the others down! I wish . . . I wish I was stronger so I can help my friends better! If I was only an Eternal Sailor Senshi like Sun, Venus, Moon, the Asteroid Sailor Senshi, and the Solar Senshi. I really want to help!”
 
Sailor Mars, on the meanwhile, thinks in her mind, “I can't die! Not like this! Serena and the others are counting on me! I'm swore to protect Serena and Serena is my best friend! She and Ami were my first true friends on the day that I became Sailor Mars! I have to save Serena! I have to protect him! I can't lose! I won't lose!”
 
Sailor Jupiter thinks in her mind, around the same time, How dare they say that about me and the others?! No one insults the Sailor Senshi like that and gets away with it! I will find and save Serena! It is my duty as her friend and princess to protect her! I won't lose to a couple of jerks like you! I will save my friends! I will beat you! I will win!” The three villains, Kadaj, Loz, and Yahoo, prepared to strike and finish off the three female enemies, but then bright lights come from the jewels in the bust area of the Sailor Senshi fukus and the three villains scream from the light as it cocoons our three super-heroines.
 
“Mercury Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Mars Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
“Jupiter Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Out of the three cocoons of light, white feathers appear and fly through the air as new sailor fukus form around the three girls' bodies. When the cocoons of light disappear, the three Sailor Scouts have indeed transformed into new and more powerful forms.
 
Sailor Mercury's new form has two pairs of three small white feathers on the forward portion of her blue scalp, one pair on the left side and one pair on the right side, the astrological symbol of Mercury in blue on her forehead, her earrings are blue jewels in the form of the astrological symbol of Mercury with golden star jewels attached below them, there is a fiber optic device with a black mini-microphone with the symbol of Mercury imprinted on the device attached to her left ear, her lips are a sparkling bright blue, her blue cloth neck-choker has a golden heart jewel with a blue jewel in the form of the symbol of Mercury attached to the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is still bright blue, her shoulder pads are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, her gloves are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect blue bands are on them, her bodysuit is still pure white in color with a blue heart jewel with four white angel wings are attached to the blue heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with bright blue, bright pink, and gold with a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Mercury on the top center portion of her skirt, the bow on the rear of her skirt is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow and it is bright blue in color, her blue high-heeled boots are now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's boots expect the jewels on them are in the form of the symbol of Mercury, and there are four white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Mars's new form is similar to Sailor Mercury's new form expect she has astrological symbol of Mars in ruby red on her forehead, her earrings are rubies in the form of the astrological symbol of Mars with golden star jewels attached below the symbol jewels, the fiber optic device with the black mini-microphone on her left ear has the symbol of Mars in ruby red, her lips are ruby red in color, her cloth neck-choker is ruby red that has a ruby in the form of the symbol of Mars with a golden heart jewel in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is ruby red, her gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves and have ruby red bands on them, the heart jewel that has four white angel wings attached to the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit is ruby red in color, her triple layered mini-skirt is ruby red, emerald green, and dark blue in color with a ruby in the form of the astrological symbol of Mars in the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her skirt is ruby red in color, and her high-heeled shoes are designed like her previous Sailor Senshi forms, but they are pure white in color, now, and her four white angel wings are the same as Sailor Mercury's new Senshi form.
 
Sailor Jupiter's new form is similar to Sailor Mercury's and Sailor Mars' new forms expect she has the astrological symbol of Jupiter on her forehead in bright green, her earrings are emeralds in the form of the symbol of Jupiter with golden star jewels attached below the emeralds, the fiber optic device with the black mini-microphone attached with the device has the symbol of Jupiter in emerald green, her neck-choker is also emerald green in color with a golden heart jewel that has a emerald in the form of the symbol of Jupiter attached to it with both jewels attached to the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is emerald green in color, her gloves, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, have emerald green bands, the heart jewel that has the four white angel wings attached to it on the bust area of her chest is emerald green in color, her triple layered mini-skirt is emerald green, bright pink, and dark blue in color, the jewel on the top center portion of the mini-skirt is a golden jewel in the form of astrological symbol, the bow on the rear of her skirt is bright pink in color, and her high-heeled boots are now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's boots expect they are emerald green in color and the golden jewels on the boots are in the form of the symbol of Jupiter, and the four white angel wings coming out of her back are exactly like Sailor Mercury's and Sailor Mars' new Senshi forms.
 
Sailor Saturn slices through three Neo-Shadow Heartless with her scythe, sees what just happened, and exclaims, amazed, “Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Jupiter have just become Eternal Sailor Senshi!”
 
The three villains looked on, stunned, and not knowing what going on until Sailor Jupiter shouts out, in a serious tone, “You won't stop us halting your evil plans and finding our friends, you jerk!”
 
Sailor Mars calls out, in a serious tone, “Time for some payback, bastards!” The three new Eternal Sailor Scouts then leap into the air and prepare to attack Kadaj, Loz, and Yahoo.
 
Mercury Icy Hurricane!”
 
Sailor Mercury then summons a huge freezing hurricane from the skies and launches it at Kadaj that freezes his feet up to his neck in pure solid ice. And no matter how hard he tried, Kadaj couldn't escape the ice that he was frozen.
 
Kadaj says, chatter his teeth, “I can't . . . move!”
 
Yahoo aims his Gunblades at them and exclaims, angrily, “You will pay for hurting our brother!”
 
Mars Meteor Striker!”
 
Sailor Mars fires two comet-like fireballs from the palms of her hands that slam into Yahoo's Gunblades and he has to drop them as they melt from Sailor Mars' attack.
 
Jupiter Thunder Tower!”
 
Sailor Jupiter launches a beam of electrical energy into the air, a huge storm cloud forms over Loz and Yahoo, and the two evil villains scream out in pain as they are shocked a whole tower of electricity filled with half-a-million volts of electric force, knocking them unconscious. On the meanwhile, Sailor Venus, Sailor Star, Sailor Ceres, Sailor Athene, Sailor Juno, and Sailor Vesta are still battling with the Air Pirate Heartless.
 
Venus Heart Shower Rain!”
 
Vesta Volcanic Buster!”
 
A rain of energy hearts from Sailor Venus and four columns of flames from the ground from Sailor Vesta destroy around three hundred and fifty Air Pirate Heartless with Sailor Star using her Keyblade to take out another fifty Air Pirate Heartless. Just then a huge roar is heard and before they could react, Sailor Venus and Sailor Star are knocked to the ground by a huge Storm Rider Heartless coming out of the skies.
 
Sailor Athene states, worriedly, “Sailor Venus! Sailor Star!”
 
Sailor Ceres says, in a plain serious tone, “Okay, you asked for this.”
 
Ceres Dark Mystic Wave!”
 
Sailor Ceres fires a sphere of dark mystical energy into the Storm Rider's face and it roars out in pain as it heads out of the way of the airborne Sailor Senshi, but it crashes down right in front of Tea, who with Yami and her friends to stay out of the way of the combatants since they don't know how their `Shadow Monsters' would `react' in combat with the Heartless. The Storm Rider gets to its feet and roars at Tea, who screams out in shock from the Heartless.
 
Tristan shouts out, worriedly, “Tea, get out of there!” However, Tea is frozen with fear from the huge and fearful looking Heartless as it looks down and bears down on her.
 
Yami exclaims, in his rare horrified tone, “Tea!” Yami activates his duel disk, transfers energy into his duel disk from his Millennium Puzzle, takes one card from his dueling pouch, and slams onto his duel disk, causing it to spark, and calling out, “Come forth, Obelisk the Tormentor!” A beam of light appears behind the Pharaoh and out of that light, Obelisk the Tormentor appears behind him.
 
Cloud, Yuffie, and Tifa, who were using their own skills to keep the Heartless at bay, sees what happened, and Yuffie asks, fearfully, “What is that?!”
 
Tifa asks, curiously, “Is that some kind of summoning creature like Bahamut Sin?”
 
Cloud says, in a serious and plain tone, “Not one that I've ever seen before.”
 
Yami commands, “Go, Obelisk the Tormentor, protect Tea and destroy that creature of darkness with your Fist of Fate!” Obelisk the Tormentor roars out as his right fist glows with power and he slams his powerful fist into the Storm Rider's face, destroying it nearly instantly. Yami quickly goes to Tea and asks her, concerned, “Are you okay?”
 
Tea unexpected wraps her arms around the Pharaoh and tells Yami, with a few tears in her eyes and pretty scared, “Thank you, Yami! I was so scared!” Just then an image appears in the Pharaoh's mind with a beautiful young woman that looks haunting a lot like Tea with buttocks-length hair and a mysterious silver sideways infinite symbol on her forehead wearing a very similar uniform to the Sailor Senshi with Yami, wearing clothing to what a ancient Egyptian Pharaoh would wear with darker pigment skin, who was with another beautiful woman by his side is seemly talking with this mysterious Sailor Senshi, who has a few tears going down her cheeks, and for some reason, Yami knows that this Sailor Senshi loves her, but he was already married to someone through he held some feelings for this Sailor Senshi.
 
When the image ends, Yami tells Tea, comfortingly, “Don't worry, Tea. You are all right, now.” However, he gives out a cough and blushing and Tea sees that she still has him locked in her fearful embrace.
 
Tea blushes, quickly releases Yami, and tells her, still widely blushing, “Sorry, Yami.” Yami gives out a few coughs and quickly regains his composer while taking out two more cards from his card pouch.
 
When he puts the cards on the duel disk, it wildly sparks and Yami calls out, “It is time to end this madness! I summon Slifer the Sky Dragon and the Winged Dragon of Ra!” Soon after, from a beam of red light and a beam of pure sun light, the final Egyptian Gods, Slifer the Sky Dragon and the Winged Dragon of Ra, come out of the sky and give loud roars of power.
 
While Riku and Sora One help Sailor Venus and Sailor Star to their feet, Sailor Venus sees the three Egyptian Gods and says, amazed, “I still get amazed every time I see those Duel Monsters.”
 
On the meanwhile, as the Asteroid Sailor Senshi get out of the way of the two flying Egyptian God Monsters, Sailor Ceres says, in a plain tone, “Wow. I've got to admit, that's pretty awesome.”
 
Yami then commands, “Slifer the Sky Dragon, strike these creatures of darkness with your Thunderforce Strike! Winged Dragon of Ra, Almighty Blaze Cannon attack!” Slifer the Sky Dragon fires a beam of electrical energy from its `main' mouth and destroys the remaining Air Pirate Heartless and the Winged Dragon of Ra fires a beam of solar energy from its mouth and destroys nearly the remained of the Heartless on the ground.
 
When the assault by Slifer and Ra were over, Sailor Uranus says, stunned, “Unbelievable. They're so powerful.”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Uranus, “That's the power of the Egyptian God Cards, Uranus. They are creatures of divine might and very few powers are able to destroy them.”
 
Solar Jupiter shouts out, “Now, allow me to take care of the rest!”
 
Jupiter Electro Force Crush!”
 
Solar Jupiter creates a sphere of electrical energy in front of him that fires electrical beams of energy in all directions that destroy the remaining Heartless against our heroes and heroines.
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, excitedly, “Way to go!” However, before they could start celebrating, two figure slam into the ground in front of them at high speed and kicking up a large amount of dust and dirt in front of them.
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “What was that?!” When the dust and dirt clear up, the rest of our heroes and heroines look to see Eternal Solar Moon and Eternal Sailor Sun lying on the ground with their backs to the ground and their uniforms battered and multiple cuts and bruises on their faces and necks.
 
Donald exclaims, shocked, “What happened to them?!”
 
Yuffie says, angrily, “Sephiroth happened.”
 
Sephiroth's voice calls out, in his usual dark tone, “You called?” Sephiroth then falls down from the sky with his sword pointed to the two injured Digidestined Senshi, but they roll out of the way in time and get to their feet. They are immediately attacked by Sephiroth, who lands a series of punches on their faces and bodies, and sends them slamming into the side of a building. He then creates another long sword, exactly like his first one, into his other hand and before anyone could react, impales Sailor Sun in the right shoulder and Solar Moon in the left shoulder causing their blood to drip down Sephiroth's blades and the two of them cry out in extreme pain.
 
Queen Serenity, horrified to see her children injured in that manner, steps forward to help them, but Sailor Pluto goes over to her and tells her, “No, your majesty! You would only put them in more danger!” Queen Serenity solemnly lowers her head and sheds a few tears, knowing that there is nothing she can do for them.
 
(On the meanwhile; at the location of the control spire)
 
On the meanwhile, we find the four Armored Digimon, Magnamon, Halsemon, with Yolei on his back, Pegasusmon, with TK on his back, and Digmon, who came up from the ground are in front of the control spire. Meanwhile, three MetalTyrannomon attack the Golden Armored Digimon.
 
Nuclear Laser!”
 
The three MetalTyrannomon fires their lasers at the Golden Armor Digimon, but he easily avoids the attacks and scoffs at their efforts.
 
Magnamon says, in a confident tone, “My turn! Magna Blast!” Magnamon fires a dozen beams of golden light from his whole armored body and the MetalTyrannomon roar out in pain from the attack as they turn into data particles, making an opening for the three other Armored Digimon to attack the control spire.
 
TK shouts out, in a serious tone, “Go for it, Pegasusmon!”
 
Yolei tells her Digimon partner, “You, too, Halsemon!”
 
Star Shower!”
 
Eagle's Eye!”
 
Gold Rush!”
 
Pegasusmon fires energy stars from his wings, Halsemon fires laser beams from his eyes, and Digmon launches all of the dill bits on his body. The attacks hit the control spire at exactly the same time and destroy it with a powerful explosion.
 
Digmon says, in a victorious tone, “I never get tried of that.” The remaining Digimon still in Midgar, retreat through portals of darkness, knowing that more powerful Digimon could be on the way since the control spire is gone.
 
However, Magnamon `senses' his partner in pain and exclaims, “Oh no! Davis!” Magnamon then turns around and immediately heads back towards the battle.
 
Yolei sees this and asks, “What's up with him?”
 
Halsemon says, in his logical tone, “Magnamon's bond with Davis! Magnamon must be `sensing' his partner in danger!”
 
Pegasusmon exclaims, “We've got to head back there!”
 
TK says to his Digimon partner, “Okay, Pegasusmon, let's move out then! Davis could need our help!” The other Armored Digimon, with TK and Yolei `in tow' also follow Magnamon back to the battle.
 
(Back to the battle; a short time later)
 
Our heroes and heroines watch helpless as Sephiroth has our bearers of Miracles and Destiny pinned to the side of a nearby building with his two swords with blood dripping down the blades from their impaled shoulders.
 
Sephiroth then looks above him and says, in his usual tone, “You can come down now and don't think you can help your prince.” Just then a male figure drops down from a nearby building and lands on the right side of Sephiroth causing plenty of gasps from our heroes and heroines when they see him.
 
This male figure is a Solar Senshi that looks to be around 19 years of age with pitch black hair in a neat mop-top style with two sets of white feathers on the forward portion of his scalp, one on the right side and the other on the left side, he has the symbol of Pluto in black on his forehead, he has dark green eyes full of wisdom and strength, he has a fiber-optic device with a mini-black microphone that has the symbol of Pluto imprinted in black attached to his left ear, he has a silver metallic neck-choker with one white angel wing on each side of the neck-choker with a black jewel in the form of the symbol of Pluto with two white wings attached to the jewel in the center of the choker, he is wearing a similar uniform to Solar Mercury and Sailor Jupiter, expect the leather and sleeveless version of Lost Galaxy Power Rangers' uniform is black and white with black colored boots, on upper left side of the battle armor on his chest is a light grey jewel in the form of the symbol of Pluto with four silver angel wings attached to it, his leather version of Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves have dark red bands on them, the belt buckle for his belt has the symbol of Pluto in black on it, his saber has the symbol of Pluto in black on the top center portion of the hilt and the symbol of Pluto with two wings attached to the symbol is engraved on the blade, and he has four white angel wings coming out of his back. In his right hand is a specter similar to Sailor Pluto's garnet staff, expect it has a blue orb on top and the staff portion is fiery red color.
 
Queen Serenity gasps and says, surprised, “The Guardian of the Time Stream, itself, Solar Pluto! But he disappeared years after the Silver Millennium ended!”
 
Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, shocked, “By the goddess Selene, Chrono, you have return to me!”
 
The new Solar Senshi tries to move forward, but Sephiroth threatens Solar Moon and Sailor Sun with his sword and he says, with a strong male tone, “You slime!”
 
Sephiroth turns his head to Solar Moon and Sailor Sun and asks them, “Tell me: What do you, two, cherish the most?”
 
Sailor Sun groans out, painfully, “Why do you want to know, creep?”
 
Sephiroth says, in a cold and heartless tone, “So, I can take it away right before your eyes.” Sephiroth just made his greatest mistake because after that statement he made, Solar Moon's and Sailor Sun's emotions erupt as their bodies glow with a silver light for Solar Moon and a golden light for Sailor Sun while all of the memories that they have in their minds at that moment rush through their minds and causing Sephiroth to become worried and even, in a rare moment, scared.
 
Solar Moon and Sailor Sun drop their Keyblades to the ground, grab the sword that was impaling their shoulders with their free hands, and Solar Moon exclaims, his voice full of emotion and power, “You really don't get it, do you?! There is nothing that we do not cherish and we are not going let a person like you take away from us . . . EVER!!!” Soon after, Solar Moon and Sailor Sun pull the swords out of their swords and break them into pieces with new strength, freezing Sephiroth in place with stunned shock. Before Sephiroth could recover, Solar Moon and Sailor Sun rush towards them, summon their Keyblades from the ground into their hands, causing both of them to glow with white light, and go past Sephiroth's left and rights sides, slamming the glowing blades of their Keyblades right into Sephiroth's chest, causing him to cough out some blood from his mouth as his ribs were totally broken and his lungs were totally crushed.
 
Sephiroth coughs out, dying, “Well done, warriors. However, Aerith is already in the world of the Heartless and in the hands of Maleficent. Farewell . . . until we meet again.” Sephiroth is then covered in his single black angel wings and vanishes in a field of black feathers.
 
All of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Cloud roars out, angrily, “Get back!” However, Sephiroth is already gone while Solar Moon and Sailor Sun fall to their knees and the rest of our heroes and heroines rush over to them, including Magnamon, Halsemon, Digmon, Pegasusmon, TK, and Yolei, who have just arrived from destroying the control spire.
 
TK yells out, worriedly, “Davis, are you okay?”
 
Magnamon asks Solar Moon, “Tell me, Davis, what hurts?”
 
Solar Moon replies, groaning in his usual sarcastic tone, “Everything, but my earlobes, thank you.”
 
Matt smiles and says, “Davis and Jun are all right. They just need a pick me up.”
 
Donald says, with a smile, “Allow me! Cure!” Donald uses a healing spell to totally heal Solar Moon and Sailor Sun of their injuries and restore their energy.
 
Solar Moon and Sailor Sun stand on their feet and Solar Moon says, with a smile, “Thanks a lot, Donald!”
 
Donald gives his usual grin and replies, “No problem!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Queen Serenity, “Sorry that we worried you, mom.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Sailor Sun, with a smile, “All that matters is that you are safe. The way that you fought . . . your father would be proud of both of you. As I already am proud of you, you have become strong warriors.”
 
Solar Moon tells Queen Serenity, with a blush in his cheeks, “Mom, please! Not in front of the others!” Sailor Sun also blushes as well and all of our heroes and heroines, expect for Cloud, laugh at our tsuki-no-ouji's and taiyou-no-hime's embarrassment.
 
Solar Jupiter says, in a taunting tone, “I never thought I would see the day that the great tsuki-no-ouji and the taiyou-no-hime would be embarrassed!”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a sarcastic tone, “Ha. Ha. Very funny.”
 
Riku says, in a solemn tone, “However, we might have beaten him, but Maleficent is already one step ahead of us.”
 
Everyone gets solemn looks on their faces and Sailor Star says, with a sad look, “They already kidnapped the princess of heart for this universe and sent her off to Maleficent's headquarters.”
 
Sora One tells everyone else, with his usual smile, “Don't worry, everyone! We will find them! There is always a door to the light, remember?”
 
Riku smiles at Sora One and tells him, “Yeah, you are right, Sora.”
 
Sailor Star tells him, with her own smile, “I agree, Sora.”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, in a plain tone, “All we need to do is to find the keyhole.”
 
Yuffie asks, curiously, “What's a `keyhole'?”
 
King Mickey says, explaining, “It contains the very `heart' of your world and when we seal it up, your world will be protected from the Heartless and they can't destroy it. You can return to some normalcy after we do that.”
 
Yuffie says, with a sly grin and looking behind her, “Well, I know three people that certainly know about that.” Every single one of our heroes and heroines then look towards Kadaj, Yahoo, and Loz, who by this time, Loz and Yahoo had just regained consciousness and before they could react, Cloud had his sword on their necks.
 
Sailor Leo tells them, with a sly grin on her lips, “Now, you big boys better tell us where that keyhole is or . . . well, I say that we won't be responsible for what happens when you boys don't answer.” Loz, Yahoo, and Kadaj, still trapped in ice by Mercury's attack, growl as they have no choice.
 
(Within the ruins of the Ancient City; Sometime later)
 
We find all of our heroes and heroines, joined by Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, and Queen Serenity, within the Ancient City and looking to see the keyhole in the structure behind where Sephiroth had killed Aerith. Riku, King Mickey, Sora One, Kairi, Davis, Jun, and Darien point their Keyblades at the keyhole, their Keyblades send a unified beam of light into the keyhole, it gives off a loud `click', and the keyhole vanishes soon after.
 
Sora One says, in a relieved tone, “Well, I'm glad that's done.”
 
King Mickey says to Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie, “Your world is now safe from the Heartless at the moment.”
 
Tifa says, “Good. Now, we can go to find Aerith.”
 
Donald tells them, solemnly, “I'm sorry, but you can't come with us.”
 
Yuffie asks, perplexed, “Why not?!”
 
King Mickey explains by saying, “We have to keep the `order of the worlds' in balance. We've already told you too much by telling you of our story, the Heartless, and revealing that we come from an alternate universe or dimension. We would be meddling too much. Plus, the heart of your world is locked away, but that doesn't mean that the Heartless won't return. Remember what happened to the world where the Sailor Senshi and Queen Serenity came from? You need to be here to make sure that your world is safe if the Heartless ever return.”
 
Tifa says, solemnly, “I hate to say, but he has a point.”
 
Sora One tells them, in a strong tone, “Don't worry, we will bring Aerith back! We promise!”
 
Goofy says, in his usual tone, “Uh-yuh! We won't stop until we find her and bring her home along with everyone else that has been captured!”
 
Sora Two asks, curiously, “But how will get to the next world with this universe being the only one we can access?” Just then Cloud's sword starts to glow, sends a beam of light into the air, and creates another huge keyhole in the air. Davis', Jun's, Kairi's, and Darien's Keyblade glow in unison and reacting on instinct, they point them at huge keyhole, sending another unified beam of light, pure white light, into the keyhole, causing another large `clicking' sound to be heard, before the keyhole vanishes.
 
Cloud asks, in his plain tone and a rare surprised look, “What was that?”
 
Sora One says, “That's a new gateway being opened. Back at home, when the Keyblade glows and an `items' creates that kind of keyhole, it means a gateway of light has been formed from one world into another.”
 
TK tells Sora Two, “That's answers your question, Sora.”
 
Davis says, in his confident tone, “All right, it is time to get going! We still have friends to find and worlds to save!”
 
Jun tells Davis, with a wide smile on her lips, “You know it, bro!”
 
Matt tells Jun, with a wide smile, “I've got to say, Jun, I'm very impressed with you. You are really something.”
 
Jun blushes in embarrassment and tells Matt, “Thanks, Matt. I really appreciate that.” Jun then gives a sweet smile that causing our Digidestined of Friendship to blush this time.
 
On the meanwhile, Sailor Pluto tells Solar Pluto, the new Solar Senshi, “You and I have a lot to talk about.”
 
Solar Pluto replies, with a smile on his lips, “I know. Sorry that I worried you, mother.”
 
Luna, in Queen Serenity's arms, tells the former Lunarian queen, “We are glad that you are back, your majesty. Your children will benefit from your help.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Luna, in her usual tone and smile, “They are beyond any help that I can give them, Luna. Still it doesn't mean I can't help from time to time with my experience and advice.”
 
Luna asks Queen Serenity, “By the way, do you know who or what used the power of the Lifestream to revive you?”
 
Queen Serenity is a bit nervous at answering and replies, in a kind tone, “Luna, please believe me, when I say that's a question for another day.” Luna isn't sure about that answer from the former Lunarian queen's lips, but she decides not to push the issue. However, as our heroes and heroines continue their quests, it seems like other forces are at work in favor of our heroes and heroines, not just against them . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 6: Shifting into Turbo: With the former Lunarian queen and Lunarian mother to our Digidestined of Miracles and Destiny joining them as well as the son of Sailor Pluto, our heroes and heroines return to Starlight Station where they are greet by Olette along with Taiki AKA Sailor Star Maker, Yaten AKA Sailor Star Healer, and Princess Kakyuu, where the three Sailor Starlights inform them about what happened on their home planet when the Heartless `took over' as well as Seiya's/Sailor Starfighter's disappearance. However, the Starlights are surprised to see true male Senshi and Sailor Moon has a brother and sister AKA Davis and Jun. Normally, their appearance angers Amara, but Jun puts the Princess of Uranus `in her place' for the moment. Plus, they find out that Olette is also a Sailor Senshi as well, gaining her Sailor Senshi powers after the others left for the alternate Earth of where the villain Sephiroth came from. Olette is none other than Sailor Constellation, the Sailor Senshi of the Starlight and Sailor Star's sibling during the Silver Millennium, meaning she is another reincarnated daughter of Chronos. However, our heroes and heroines can't talk about these newest `updates' at the moment. With a new mission to aid the Sailor Starlights to find Seiya and joined by the Starlights and their newest Sailor Senshi, Olette/Sailor Constellation, our heroes and heroines head into the next world: The Earth that's home to the Zeo Power Rangers! However, they are having troubles of their own when Rocky, the Blue Zeo Ranger, is injured in a training accident for a martial arts competition and a young boy, Justin, finds out that they are the Zeo Power Rangers. On the meanwhile, Lord Zed and Rita, allied with Maleficent and the Dark Alliance, learn of Rocky's accident and send Heartless to take care of the four remaining Rangers, but our heroes and heroines step in to save them. But when our heroes and heroines arrive at the Power Chamber, they get a mysterious message from a `friend' for all Senshi, Solar and Sailor, to head for Ninjors', the `person' that gave the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers their ninja powers, temple to get the power that they will need for their journey. While they are doing that, Lord Zed and Rita kidnap Kimberly, the former Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger, learning that she is the Princess of Heart for the Rangers' universe. Having no choice, Zordon turns the Zeo Powers Rangers into the new Turbo Power Rangers with their new Turbo Zords with their friend, Justin, taking Rocky's place as the new Blue Ranger. They, along with King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Sora, our Keyblade Master, and Riku, head out to save Kimberly from the clutches of Lord Zed, Rita, and the Heartless. On the meanwhile, all of our Senshi, Solar and Sailor, arrives in the temple of Ninjor and with some convincing, he gives them new ninja powers, including new ones that he had just `discovered', and the new Ninja Senshi are born! With their new Ninja Senshi powers, can our heroes and heroines help the new Turbo Power Rangers to save Kimberly and save their universe from the Heartless?! Find out next time on the next DigiSenshi Hearts!
 
Well, here is the newest chapter of this story and I would like to thank all of those that support my story, this far! Your reviewers are what keep inspiring me to keep writing this story, so, please keep it up! Now, I'm going to say that this next chapter is indeed an AU of the Power Rangers' World since I recently got the Turbo Power Rangers' movie on DVD, it inspired me to create that next chapter. Next, I would like to give credit to Io14 and this author's story of Sailormoon Moon for the fiber-optic devices used or will be used by all of the Senshi. Then I would like to give credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of YuYuGiDigiMoon for the idea of the Ninja Sailor Senshi that I plan to use in the next chapter. Anyway, before I go, how did you like the `intimate scene' between Sora One and Kairi? Now, please read and review, I will read your reviews as soon as I can, and I will catch you later, Crossover Fans!