Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ cHaPtEr 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A New Beginning

Aro: here is part two of the revising, I only had to work on this for two days whereas the other chapter 1 week.

Izumi: also remember these are:

"Dialogue, quotes"

'Thoughts'

*~*Actions**~

*~*(Author notes)**~

*Digivoling scene*

**ESP **

Aro: yeah… ok so like I'm going to revise almost all my stories that I have up, so I might not be updating that much, but then hey, the story line will be better I think.

Kouji: Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro doesn't own digimon, particularly us. *~*Goes over to the overhead projector and moved it aside. Then turns on the movie projector. **~

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

"I think I should take you home Kari." Tk said.

"I think so too." Kari said a little dazed, and looked at Tk a different way than before. She blocked Tk out from her thought.

'Oh my god, I don't think I have ever been kissed by a boy before, but Tk was a great kisser. Maybe the kiss should scare away Davis now. But then Tk, you didn't have to do that; if you haven't kissed me then I wouldn't feel this weird feeling inside me right now. *~*Mental sigh**~' Kari thought without Tk hearing her.

When Tk brought her back to her apartment, Kari invited Tk inside. When they went inside they heard some voices, mainly Taichi and Yamato. Tai was yelling at Matt for ruining his chance for asking Sora out. Matt was kidding around, and told Sora that Tai doesn't like her, and she believed him. At that time Tai was about to ask Sora out on a date, and when Sora saw him, she slapped him and ran away crying.

"It's your fault she ran away from me, she wouldn't have done that if you weren't fooling around!" Tai yelled at Matt.

Tai still loves soccer, and has Davis as his mini clone. Even Kari calls Davis a Tai clone. It's freaky seeing a Tai clone… *~*(shudders)**~

"Well if you didn't ask her sooner, then I wouldn't have kidded around saying you don't like her." Matt told Tai.

Matt is in 11th grade with Tai. Matt is in a band called "The Teenage Wolves" the "digidestined" *~*(the reason why I had it in quotation marks was because they don't remember being the digidestined.)**~ Doesn't know why though. Matt so has so many fan girls chasing him, mainly June. *~*[(-_-) *~*Sweatdrops**~]**~

"Well, why don't I tell Mimi you don't like her either?" Tai said to Matt.

"You wouldn't dare." Matt stared at Tai full of hatred.

"Stop fighting Taichi, Yamato." Kari said.

"He started it!" Tai and Matt yelled at the same time.

"(-_-) Oh my god, what is wrong with you guys?" Tk asked.

"If you want, me and Tk can call Sora out here and Matt can tell him he was kidding and Tai can ask her out." Kari said.

"Ok, whatever, but it's still his fault." Tai said.

"I don't care as long as Tai doesn't kill me is ok." Matt said.

"Ok, so Tk and I will call Sora over and you can explain to each other what happened." Kari said.

"And we'll call Mimi over for Matt…" Tk said then ran out of the room because Matt was chasing him.

"Tk!!!!!" Matt was yelling.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Stop chasing me though!" Tk yelled.

"(-_-) Boys, *~*Shakes head**~" Kari said.

"Hey!!!" the boys in the room yelled, just Tai, Tk and Matt really.

"What?!" Kari asked innocently.

"Forget it, ok so Kari will call Sora for you Tai." Tk said.

"Ok, so Kari go ahead and call her." Tai said.

"Ok, ok I will" Kari said.

Kari goes and picks up the phone and dials Sora's phone number.

"Moshi moshi?" Sora said.

"Sora? This is Kari." Kari said.

"Kari?" Sora asked.

"Yeah, hey can you come over to my house?" Kari asked.

"Yeah sure but why?" Sora asked.

"I want to talk to you in person." Kari said.

"Are you alone?" Sora asked.

"No, I have Tk over." Kari said.

"Oh, I want to see Tk." Sora said.

"Then come over to my house, Tk is dying to see the rest." Kari said.

"Ok then, bye Kari. Ja!" Sora said.

"Ja!" Kari said.

"There, I called Sora over for you Tai. Are you two going to stop fighting now?" Kari asked.

"Yeah yeah." Tai said.

"Yeah what he said." Matt said.

"Well, I'm going to my room. Tk you can ask Tai to get you something to drink." Kari yelled while running into her bedroom. Tai and Kari got their own rooms, and their own bed.

*~*Ding dong**~ *~*Knock knock**~

"Hey Kari, it's me Sora!" Sora yelled outside the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Aro: ok my yami stopped it right there because she wants you all to be curious of what's going to happen. So like yeah…

Tai: how can Tk and Kari kiss?!

Matt: I know they are so young!

Tk: Matt we're 12, almost 13. We have to grow up.

Matt: no, you're always going to be 12; I won't let you be 13.

Kari: Matt, if you won't let us be 13 then, we'll have to face Myotismon again.

Tai: eep!! Not Myotismon again.

Matt: Tk, I won't hold you back anymore; you can be 13 if you want.

Aro: *~*Rolls eyes**~ weirdoes.

Tai, Matt, Tk and Kari: hey!!
Aro: he he, I love my mischievous side.

Tai: Nani?! You have a mischievous side?! (o_0)

Aro: *~*sweatdrops**~ forget it, this story is over, also part 4 is going to be revised too. Also I had to update all together because Fanfiction.net was kind of closed down for a few days, so like yeah. Ja!

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Please R&R! Arigato! Ja!