Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ cHaPtEr 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A New Beginning

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: A New Beginning here!

Aro: yami?!

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: yeah?

Aro: nothing.

Izumi: remember that these are:

'Thoughts'

"Dialogue, quotes"

*~*Actions**~

*~*(Author notes)**~

*Digivoling scene*

Kouji: also Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro doesn't own anything relating to digimon, including us. *~*Turns on the movie projector**~

----------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

"Well, I'm going to my room. Tk you can ask Tai to get you something to drink." Kari yelled while running into her bedroom. Tai and Kari got their own rooms, and their own bed.

*~*Ding dong**~ *~*Knock knock**~

"Hey Kari, it's me Sora!" Sora yelled outside the door.

Kari runs out of her room and opens the door to see Sora standing outside the doorway in her uniform still.

"Kari? What do you want to talk about?" Sora asked.

"Well, why don't you come in first, your going to be cold if you don't." Kari said.

"Ok." Sora said. After she said that, she came in and Kari shut the door. Sora walked into the living room, and saw Tk, Matt and Tai. "Kari, how come you didn't tell me your brother was here?"

"He just came home." Kari said.

"Tk!" Sora yelled. Sora ran up to Tk and hugged him. "The last time I saw you was when you were 10 years old, and you were only this short." Sora said while making a gesture of where her armpits were symbolizing that Tk was that short when she last saw him.

"Yeah, but I got taller." Tk said.

"Sora…" Tai began.

"Tai, I'm sorry for running away. You were going to ask me something before

I ran away?" Sora asked.

Tai was stunned and didn't know what to say. "I, uh…" Tai said.

"He wants to ask you out on a date." Matt said. Tai blushed.

"Is this true? Tai you want to go out with me?" Sora asked confused. Tai nods. "Ok, when?"

"Tomorrow, at 8:00 at night." Tai told her. "I'll pick you up at your house."

"Ok, alright. Well I got to go, nice to see you again Tk, well bye!" Sora said as she opened the door and walked out.

"I, uh… did she say ok?" Tai asked dazed. *~*(Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: Looks like all the Kamiyas are getting dazed these days… Tai and Kari: hey!!!!)**~

"Yes Tai…" Kari said, then shakes her head, for how stupid her brother can be sometimes.

------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: this is over.

Tai: Nani? How can this be over? It's only one page.

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: I'm just kidding, what you don't want to see your date with Sora?

Tai: no, I don't to be with Sora, I want to be with Mimi.

Mimi: yeah I want Tai.

Sora: I don't want Tai I want Matt.

Matt: yeah Sora's mine.

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: I think they need that pill to have them remember who is with whom. I think Davis gave them all a pill so they can confuse me. Well, that won't happen. *~*Gives a pill to Tai, Matt, Sora and Mimi. **~ Eat it. Ok so the couples should be Tai and Matt, no I mean Sora, no wait Matt, no wait I don't support Yaoi and Yuri. I mean Tai and Sora, Matt and Mimi. There now I'm not confused. Ok next segment.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

*~*Tomorrow after school**~

"Kari lets go to the computer room." Tk said.

"Ok, why not?" Kari said then shrugged.

Kari and Tk walked up the stairs to the third floor to the computer room. They walked inside and saw Yolei and Cody there.

"Hey Tk, Kari!" Yolei said.

"Hi." both Kari and Tk said at the same time.

"Did you guys come from a date?" Yolei asked.

"No…" Kari and Tk said then blushed.

"Then why are you two blushing?" Yolei asked.

"Did I hear someone say that there blushing" a voice said.

"Davis!!" Cody, Yolei, Kari and Tk yelled.

"Yeah… what?" Davis asked.

"Nothing, ok so like what are you guys doing…" Davis didn't get to finish his sentence because all of a sudden, a computer started to beep. Then a bright light came out. A figure was shown coming out.

"Ghost!!!" Everyone in the room screamed.

"Hello, Light and Hope. It is nice to meet you again," the mysterious person said to Kari and Tk.

"Light and Hope?" Kari and Tk asked.

"You two are the bearers of the crests Light and Hope. You have the crest of Light, and you have the crest of Hope." the mysterious person said while pointing at Kari first then Tk next.

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: this time, it is over. I should have 5 chapters to the revising; chapter four should be added to chapter five instead of it being four. The reason why is because I want everyone to guess what happens so far because this is revised after all.

Aro: oh well, got to go!

Yami Aro/Authoress/Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Aro: Ja!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Please R&R. Arigato. Ja!