Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Beginning ❯ cHaPtEr 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A New Beginning

By: Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Yami Aro

Lyly: Aro ~animated version of the authoress~ has disappeared. Her Yami has disappeared somewhere also. So there is no more Aro until Aro can be recovered but I think that Aro has gone into hiding, and This Time Only. Not! Has been deleted. No one was reading it. Ok so like Yami Aro has disappeared. We have Ken, Miyako, Izumi, Kouji, Ruki, and Jenrya to look for her. They still haven't found anything yet.

Izumi: we're back, but we still haven't found Yami Aro, I guess she wrote the story when we weren't here because ANB part 5 is here.

Kouji: yeah, but we still don't know where she is though. I wonder… I'll be right back you guys.

Izumi: ok… but come back safely Kouji!!! Also remember that these are:

"Dialogue, quotes"

'Thoughts'

*~*Actions**~ ~actions also~

*~*(Authoress notes)**~; ~(Authoress notes also)~

*Digivoling scene*

Kouji: ~comes back, I found her, but she isn't looking to well, don't worry she'll be back soon to her normal self I hope.

Lyly: what happened Kouji?

Kouji: you want to know what happened?

Lyly and Izumi: yes!!!!

Kouji: she turned… CHIBI!!!!!

Izumi and Lyly: NO!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT CHIBI!!!!!!

Chibi Yami Aro: HI!!!!!! I HAD A LOT OF SUGAR!!!! I JUST CAME BACK FROM MELL MINAMOTO'S STORY CALLED ~ CHIBI KOUZUMI FANS! ~ SO THAT'S WHY I'm STILL CHIBI!!!!! ~Is licking a lollypop!!!!!!! ~ OH YEAH I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!! I HAD TO DO SOME OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE GRADUATION JUNK!

Lyly: oh my god, are we going to keep up with her as a Chibi?

Izumi and Kouji: yes… (-_-)

Lyly: that means she can't turn back to her original self until the story Chibi Kouzumi Fans! Is over?

Izumi and Kouji: yes… (-_-)

Kouji: oh great also Takari-jenruki4evagirl aka Chibi Yami Aro (for now) doesn't own anything relating to digimon, including us, but she does own Lyly Ishida. *~*Turns on the movie projector**~ *

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

"Wow, they're pretty." Sora said.

"Put them on." Hikari said.

"Okay." Mimi and Sora said together. They put it on themselves and a red, light engulfed Sora; a green light engulfed Mimi. They also fainted. Hikari and Takeru used their powers again to make them invisible.

"Ok so Izzy, Joe, Sora, and Mimi have already shown up. The only people left are our brothers. Oh great, you know how slow they are. This will take a while." Hikari said.

"No kidding, sorry Kari, I didn't mean to flirt with Mimi, it's just fun to make her confused. Now where are our slow brothers?" Takeru said pretty mad.

Takeru and Hikari got bored so they decided to play a game of Duce. Hikari happened to bring a pack of cards with her. They played like 20 games until all of a sudden, the door finally opened. It was Taichi and Yamato. They were slow as a turtle. ~(Chibi Yami Aro: no offence Edward, not saying that you are them. Also Edward is my friend. Come on how long will it be until I'm back to my original self?)~

"Ok Tk, what are we needed for? We have things to do." Yamato said.

"Well you guys should have already taken care of that since it took you guys FOREVER to get here." Hikari yelled a bit.

"We were on the other side of the city, how did you expect us to get here so fast?" Taichi tried to explain to their two younger siblings.

"I don't know try to go and find someone to give you a ride. If someone gives you a ride in a car would have been faster than taking the bus or the subway!" Hikari practically screamed.

"Wow, calm down Kari, we're sorry. Ok so what's up? Why are we here in the first place?" Yamato asked.

"Well I want to ask you a question. Do you know anything about Tsunomon or Koromon?" Takeru asked Taichi and Yamato.

"No but that does sound familiar, why is that?" Taichi asked.

"Because the 2 out of the original 8 digidestined had those Digimons that were named them." Takeru told Yamato and Taichi. Yamato and Taichi were still stumped and had no idea what he was talking about.

"HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" was all Yamato and Taichi could say. Those two can be very dense sometimes. I just don't get them. They can be very stubborn too.

Hikari takes out a mallet out of nowhere and smacks Taichi and Yamato on their heads. ~(Chibi Yami Aro: when did Hikari get a mallet?

Hikari: when Yamato and Taichi became very dense, so I bought a mallet or borrowed really. I also use it on Takeru sometimes.

Chibi Yami Aro: from who? ~Looks through her own junk and finds out that her mallet is missing~ hey!!! That's my mallet!!!!!

Hikari: sorry… plus I told Lyly…

Lyly: oops sorry Chibi Yami Aro)~

"OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taichi and Yamato screamed. Takeru winced as he had received that same kind of hit when he was little from Hikari. "SORRY!!!!! HIKARI DON'T HIT US AGAIN!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" they pleaded.

"WELL… IF YOU DIDN'T PISS ME OFF… I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS STATE!!!!!!!!!" Hikari yelled in fury.

Taichi and Yamato shrunk back and became Chibis…

"Aw… aren't they so cute when they are Chibis?" Hikari asked cutely… which scared Takeru, Yamato and Taichi. They knew how mad Hikari can get in one minute but be very nice the next minute. They still can't handle that even though it happens all the time.

Taichi and Yamato turned back to their real selves and sat back down. "So what are Digimon?" Taichi asked.

"Digimon is a monster made from Digital data. Their full name is Digimon Digital Monsters. They can be very different, as in some Digimons are evil and some are good." Takeru explained.

"Wow… so why are we noted on this? Anyway shouldn't Izzy know this instead?" Taichi asked.

"He already knows, he regained his memory of his past, I think the rest of the original digidestined are going to wake up." Takeru said. As he said that the other digidestined reappeared. That sort of scared Yamato and Taichi because they came out of no where. "Eh… who are you people and what have you done to our siblings?" Yamato asked. Hikari got so mad because of what Yamato said, so she ~Smack~ smacked him on the head with Chibi Yami Aro's mallet which she borrowed from her. "Ow…" Yamato said before he fainted.

The other digidestined started to wake up. "Augh… what happened?" Sora asked.

"Tai!" Sora exclaimed as she saw him staring at her. "Uh… what happened to Matt?" Sora questioned when she saw him on the floor unconscious because of Hikari's trusty mallet that Chibi Yami Aro decided to give to her.

"Well you know the mallet that Hikari has right?" Taichi asked. Sora nodded. "Well she used it on Matt, and well we've already been hit on the head once. Matt sort of pissed her off so she used the mallet and hit her. Chibi Yami Aro can be very mean…" Taichi mumbled on the last sentence. ~(Chibi Yami Aro: I heard that…)~

Mimi started to wake up when Taichi mumbled the last sentence about Yami Aro. "What happened?" she asked. Mimi walked over to Sora and Taichi. The funny part was that she was standing on Yamato, but she didn't know that.

"Well I think that Hikari and Takeru gave us some unwanted info about our past." Sora said.

"Sorry, but it was necessary. Oh yeah Mimi…" Hikari started.

"Yeah, what is it Kari?" Mimi asked.

"Well it happens that you're standing on my brother." Takeru finished what Hikari wanted to tell Mimi.

"What!" Mimi exclaimed. She looked down and noticed that Yamato was unconscious. Yamato began to stir. "Heh heh…" Mimi said sheepishly, "Sorry I didn't mean to, I mean I didn't even notice him on the floor." Mimi still didn't remove her leg because she forgot.

"Mimi…" someone started.

"Huh? Who said that, even though that voice sounds familiar…" Mimi said densely.

"Mimi would you mind moving your foot off me? It's starting to hurt even more than my head." Yamato told her.

"Eep! Gomen! I just forgot to!" Mimi exclaimed.

"It's alright but can you take your foot off me?!" Yamato demanded.

"Oh yeah sorry." Mimi moved her foot from her chest. She then noticed that Yamato was sort of red. 'I don't think he is blushing. I think that the pressure from me pushing his chest must be making him red. And I don't think that he likes me the same way I like him.' Mimi thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Chibi Yami Aro: well it looks like the Digidestined are waking up! Well I better return to Mell Minamoto's story 'Chibi Kouzumi Fans!" bai baix! Ja!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Please R&R. Arigato. Ja!