Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kakkarot ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 3

By: Rebs

Archive: FF.Net, if you want to then just ask.

Pairings: None as yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence surrounded the two Saiyjins. The birds and all of the animals were silent. It seemed as though even the wind feared that blowing would ignite the wrath of the Alien Prince.

The Prince eyed the saiyjin before him for what seemed like hours to Kakkarot. Vegeta was amazed and angry. One pert of him wanted to hate the fool. 'No, Kakkarot no Baka is not a fool. Everyone he knows is a fool for not seeing through his ruse.'

"Kakkarot!" Vegeta snapped

Kakkarot quickly looked up at his Prince. "Hai, Vegeta-sama."

"You have lied to me and everyone for too long, Tomorrow, you friends and family, along with my family, will be told the truth!" Vegeta told him in a calm, commanding tone.

"But Veg-" Kakkarot started before Vegeta cut him off.

"No Baka! I am your Prince and for one, you will not whine. Saiyjins do not whine and we both know that you are a Saiyjin! Furthermore, you own me great amounts of respect, you fool. You will do as I tell you, Kakkarot. You will tell the truth." Vegeta snarled.

Vegeta took a deep breath and looked Kakkarot in the eyes. "You, Kakkarot, have lied to me for decades. I believed I was the only true Saiyjin alive." Vegeta clenched his fists and continued, "This is not easy for me to admit Kakkarot, but for a long time I have felt alone. The only one alive who could understand me was me. All this time I thought I had no one to relate to, and now I find out that you have know, that you understand, and that you could relate to me all this time. Tell me Kakkarot, how should I feel about you now?"

"Well, I guess you should hate me Vegeta-sama." Kakkarot said, his voice full of remorse, and his eyes once again cast down.

"Hai, Kakkarot no Baka, I should hate you. However, I don't and I don't know why. Tomorrow, you will tell everyone. Meet me at Capsule Corps tomorrow afternoon. Until then, do not bother me. I'm locking myself in the gravity room and I need to think a lot about things." With that Vegeta took off towards Capsule Corps and Kakkarot was left thinking about what he was going to say to everyone he know the following day.