Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Meant To Be ❯ Destinies Reunited (Part II) ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer I do not own DBZ or any of its characters.

NC-17 for sexual situations and mature content

Warnings for this chapter (drum roll) SEX!

I would like to thanks Telsa for beta reading this chapter^^

Destinies Reunited (Part Two)

"Yesss Vegeta-sama?" Kakarotto announced his entrance once in the cockpit, the look the royal heir gave him was enough to kill even Freeza, "It was just a joke, besides you still owe me from insulting Chivaa." The third class shrugged laughing.

"Now we're even, so don't even think about tossing the woman in like that again, I don't know who told you I give a flying fuck about her." Vegeta crossed his arms and glared down his nose.

"Oookay," Kakarotto said casually, knowing full well the conversation was not over.

"So?" Vegeta said.

"So...what?" Kakarotto asked.

"Where is she?"

"Bulma?"

"No moron...your mother."

"I don't know, you said it was not our business to see to her." The need to snicker was killing the third class, Vegeta was so predictable, he had thought it would take a lot out of him to get them together, but seeing how things stood, a week was more than enough time.

"So you let her wonder around on her own?" Vegeta tried not to sound as if he cared.

"I guess she went to take a look around, she wasn't in the room when I got there...do you seriously think I would joke like that with her there...?" It was almost too much effort to keep a straight face.

"With you nothing amazes me." The prince made his way to the exit.

"Where are you going, what did you called me for?"

"There is something I have to do." Vegeta replied as he walked away.

"Alright then, I'll see you at the dinning hall." Goku shouted after the prince, Vegeta held

a hand letting Goku know that he'd heard, but said nothing, Goku let out a long smile...

Ooh yeah, like taking candy from a baby...

+++

"Hey!" Raditz walked into Toma's house unannounced, just like old times, Chivaa sat in the hearth room with Trunks on her lap; Toma and Bardock were playing some sort of game and were surprisingly quiet. The first class officer sat himself next to Chivaa, taking Trunks in his arms as he did so. Trunks' little tail wrapped around his wrist and began playing with Raditz fingers.

"I never thought you were the paternal kind." Chivaa smiled at the sight, one so huge and dark while the other one so small and light.

"Bulma talked to you right?" Raditz cut immediately to the chase.

"Yes, earlier today she did."

"And, have you contacted that moron yet?" Trunks apparently got tired of chasing unyielding fingers and was now trying to climb the man himself, his little hand set on grabbing hold of a stray lock right on top of Raditz's head.

"I tried, but he didn't respond." Chivaa said not too happily.

"I don't know what game that moron is playing, but I tell you, if he so much as put any suspicion in the Ouji's mind... I will kill him." Raditz took Trunks and set him on his shoulder so he could grab the stray hair.

"I don't know what's going through his mind, but I will talk to him. I promise you I'll do everything I can to keep him quiet." Chivaa responded trying her hardest not to break down and laugh at the current scene, Trunks was now standing on Raditz shoulders with both hands full of hair and was pulling as if the Raditz was his pony. It warmed her heart to see Raditz really loved Trunks and wanted more than anything to be a father to him. As much as she loved Goku, he would have to stop this nonsense or be prepared to accept the consequences, he can either be loyal to Vegeta or to his family, but not both. She just hoped with all her heart that he'll make the right choice.

"I leave it to you." Raditz got up taking Trunks with him.

"Where are you taking him?" Chivaa asked, not knowing whether to let him or not.

"Out, I bet he hasn't been out since Bulma left."

"Well...I mean, I was at work and y'know..."

"It's fine, I am not reproaching you anything, I thank you for letting him stay here while Bulma is away, god knows I would have been way above my head." Chivaa gave him a smile.

"Are you going off world?" Chivaa asked casually.

"Not until she gets back."

"I'll talk to Goku."

"Let me know." And with this Raditz made his way to the door and opened it to leave,

"I will bring him back in a while." Trunks began to squeak in delight as the wind hit his face "Bardock, Toma..." Raditz nodded to both man and left.

"What was that all about?" Toma was the first to ask, it had been a miracle the man had stayed silent so long.

"Nothing important." Chivaa said already making her way to her communicator.

"What do you mean...?" Bardock put a hand on Toma's shoulder and shook his head.

"It's none of our business, let it be."

"Don't you wanna know?" Toma fixed his friend an incredulous look.

"We will, in time we will."

+++

A knock on the door distracted her from her work, she was still puzzling over the adamantium make up, if she could understand that, she could crack on how to work with it, a little smile made her way to her lips at the thought of what papa knew about it...papa, it's been three years, three long years, but soon, in a week to be exact she would be able to see him again. Another knock and then the door opening made her turn. Vegeta was making his way in the room, she felt her pulse quicken and her temperature rising...what was he doing here, was it not enough that they had to be on the same ship? He had to come in and torture her with his proximity.

"I thought you were not here," he said, stepping in the room, but not closing the door. "Kakarotto said you might be wondering about, it is not my place to tell you what to do, but I hope you know this is a war ship and the men on board are not exactly gentlemen." He stood by the door as if afraid to come in. Bulma kept her head low as if in respect, but in reality she could not meet his gaze.

"I have a lot to do with my time, Ouji-sama to be going about, but I thank you for your advice." She didn't trust her voice, footsteps coming closer could be heard, she swallowed and turned to her computer, to hide from him. Had she known how hard this would be, she would have never venture this trip.

"Is that the adamantium research?" he asked. She could feel his heat directly behind her. How did he do it, how could he be so cold after what happened between them? Although she knew the answer to that very well, how stupid could she be, to still think and pretend that she had actually meant anything to this man who could have anyone, at any time, and that in fact had a harem full of women at his disposal to do just that. He, who will be the king of his race and can choose the very best of it. "Are you making any progress?" Bulma almost jumped as she realized the low voice was coming from right behind her ear, Vegeta had leaned down to look over her shoulder to the screen in front of her, she could feel his breathing, the inhale and exhale right on her neck.

"Not much," she said weakly, "I need to use the labs."

"That's absolutely out of the question." He said still right next to her.

"Then there is not much I can do Ouji-sama." she responded typing, not to meet his eyes.

"The labs are closely monitored; I wouldn't want to have to explain to Freeza why Kakarotto's mate has adamantium."

"Yeah, about that...I'm still not very happy." she felt him get up and she released the sigh she'd been holding.

"Why, isn't he family?" Vegeta said tightly.

"I need some equipment, I can't work like this," she asked changing the subject.

"Then you should have stayed on Vegeta-sei, I didn't ask you to work on anything, and I certainly did not ask you to come." Vegeta's tone was taking a note of annoyance.

"Not everyone does not get along with their parents," she said just as annoyed, " I love my papa, and I have not seen him since your race destroyed my home, I know if it were you, it wouldn't matter…but I care." she wanted him to leave her alone, not to talk to her, not to come in here with his deep eyes, his sexy voice and maddening smell.

"I liked you better when you knew your place." He said sternly, she did look at him then...her place, what was her place, why did everyone want so badly to remind her of it? They held their gaze for a moment as if daring one another to back down; with one last sigh she went back to her typing.

"Let me know if you find anything." Vegeta added already walking away.

"Ouji-sama!" Bulma called after him, he turned around but said nothing.

"I know you don't care to hear this, but thanks again for everything you're doing for us."

"You were right in what you said just now, I don't care about either of you, to me you are nothing but tools to achieve my ultimate goal." Vegeta said coldly.

"I want Freeza dead too, now more than ever."

"Then is a mutual goal, and after it is achieved, both of you will be rewarded handsomely." Her heart constricted and her throat tightened at the dry emotionless words...so this was the real Vegeta, cold, calculating and heartless.

"I don't need any rewards other than to be left alone, I agree to help your race, because since Chikyuu is not more, Vegeta-sei has become my home, and like you, I don't want to live threatened for the rest of my life." Vegeta looked at her for a long moment, his eyes going right through her, piercing, it was as if he wanted to say something but could not find the words. At that moment Goku came in...Thank Kami... Vegeta shifted his gaze to him.

"What you guys doing?" He asked in his happy go lucky tone.

"Nothing," Vegeta said walking to the door and giving Kakarotto a sour look, he was still mad at the idiot for assuming he would care about his stupid jokes.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the training room in a bit, I gotta tell Bulma something." Kakarotto responded winking his eye to her. Vegeta gave him an outraged look as if the third class didn't say things like that all the time.

"Then I'll stay and wait for you." Vegeta finally added, not finding what else to say to the impetuous moron.

"Ah...well is kind of private." Kakarotto answered.

"What?!" Vegeta screeched through his teeth.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait." Bulma interrupted, praying for them to leave, wherever this was going, it was bound to turn ugly.

"No, whatever he has to say, he'll say it now. There is nothing he can tell you that I, Vegeta-sei's Ouji cannot hear."

"You don't care Vegeta...y'know its family stuff." Goku added not paying too much mind to Vegeta's raging.

"The faster you say it the faster we leave," Vegeta said sitting himself down on a chair, crossing his legs and tilting his head to one side, waiting for Goku to talk. Bulma wanted nothing more than for them to leave; it scared her to think what Goku might say.

"Fine...Chivaa just contacted me," The third class began, Bulma's heart threaten to stop.

"It's Ok, Goku. It can wait, besides I have a lot to do." Bulma interrupted hoping they would just go and blow something up.

"Trunks stood on his own for five full seconds, then fell on his tail and got up again for another three. She wanted me to get you, but I couldn't find you, so she made me promise I would tell you this as soon as I saw you." Goku continued ignoring her, the room began to spin, her heart was beating so fast, it felt as if was going to burst right out of her chest. Why, why did he have to do this? What was it to him, lying bastard, he told her she had until they reached Lodos, she had hoped to come up with something to dissuade him from telling Vegeta, and here he was, talking about her son right in front of the prince. I'll never forgive you, she thought bitterly.

"I know!" He continued ignoring her enraged expression, "Isn't that something, and he is how old... a few weeks?" Bulma was about to open her mouth to tell him, beg him to shut up, but someone else beat her to it.

"Who is Trunks?" Her heart did skip a beat this time, as Vegeta's seemingly innocent question could possibly bring her life as she knew it upside down. She shot Goku a glare, but the guard ignored it.

"Oh, that's Bulma's son." He had the audacity to smirk at her while saying it. Bulma didn't even know what to do, whether to scream, cry, kill him or all of the above.

"Son?" Vegeta repeated lowly, then quickly added, "That brother of yours Kakarotto wastes no time." Only the third class noticed the hurt in the prince's eyes as the words were spoken.

"Well that's the reason he mated me," Bulma quickly added before Goku could say another word and, the said baka, just gave her a disapproving look but said nothing. Vegeta got to his feet and walked to the door.

"I'm going," He said and walked out.

"I'll meet you there in a few." Goku called after the royal, and as soon as the door closed he turned to Bulma. "Why did you say that?! I gave you the perfect chance to tell him about Trunks, now he's out there thinking there is nothing he can do to get you back." Bulma's eyes ignited with rage.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do, or to dictate my and MY son's life, who gave you the right to play god?! I told you he does not need to know, I will never tell him, and if you do I will never forgive you and neither will Raditz." Her chest was heaving by the time she was done.

"I wish I could care, but frankly I don't." Goku said expressionless.

"Kakarotto." It was the first time she called him that, "Would you really betray those who love you over Ouji-sama... are you that selfish as to jeopardize an innocent creature's life, just so you can score some points with the prince." Goku cocked his head and raised a brow.

"Score points?" He asked amused, "I told you my reason, I won't repeat myself."

"Fine then, since you're playing like that, Chivaa is my friend and I am sorry for her, but if you keep this up, I will tell Ou-sama about you and her being mates." Goku smirked just like Vegeta, it was first time she ever seen him do that, it gave her chills.

"Pretty tough threat, coming from some one I can squash like a bug." Her face went from rage to shock.

"But you won't." She countered recovering.

"Of course not, Vegeta would kill me, that is if I'm lucky," He smirked again, "You can do whatever you want, I can defend my mate and my son with no problems, I don't need to rely on others to do so." She was uphold, cool rage collected in her throat, never in her wildest dreams had she imagined him to be this bad, he was a plain bastard.

"Is this the Kakarotto Chivaa fell in love with, or were you playing stupid while in bed too?" Bulma had no idea where that came from; all she knew was that she wanted to hurt him.

"I've never hidden anything, if you people thought I was stupid... well that's your problem." Again, Bulma could not keep her shock in check.

"I cannot believe this is you Kakarotto...what is it to you? You got the woman you wanted, you are Vegeta's right hand man...what is it to you?" Tears formed in her eyes.

"Bulma... I don't want you to hate me, I don't want to fight with you, you mean a lot to Chivaa, and so you mean a lot to me as well. It is not fare to Trunks or Raditz, but apparently you cannot see that, so someone has to show you the way." Goku said with a pleading look.

"Get out." Bulma whispered unable to keep her voice from braking down, "Don't ever speak to me again."

"Suit yourself, but whether you want it or not, Vegeta will know the truth."

+++

A child...Vegeta leaned against the door of the training room, she was not only mated, but had a child with the man who took her from him... all in on sentence. She never seemed as far away from him as she did now. Not that he had any intention of ever approaching her. But the thought of her mothering the child of another man was more than he was prepared to bear. He closed his eyes remembering her scent from moments earlier, when he could not control himself and leaned down close to her just so he could feel her heat…what's the matter with you moron? He thought with a bitter smile. Then he felt Kakarotto coming this way so he quickly levitated to the center of the room and assumed his meditating position, the third class came in and stood by him, moments went by and nothing was said between them.

"I know you're not meditating." The moron had the audacity to say. Vegeta opened one eye and gave him a look that promised pain, were the lesser class to continue with this conversation. "I thought we were going to train," Kakarotto continued, the prince ignored him and continued to pretend, "If you're not up to it, I'm going to the cockpit to pick on the crew." Kakarotto said already walking to the door.

"It's all one big game to you isn't it, Kakarotto?" Vegeta asked finally, he'd noticed the younger man acting strange from the start, but by the woman's expression back there, it was obvious she had not want him to know about the child, and it was obvious that Kakarotto had planned that confrontation from the start.

"What do you mean?" The third class asked feigning innocence.

"I mean in there, on the communicator before that...why are you so set on putting me on the spot in front of her?" Kakarotto looked at him and almost laughed, so Vegeta thought it was him who he was after and not Bulma.

"I still don't know what you're talking about."

"Cut the crap before I kick your ass Kakarotto! Why did you mentioned her child in there, how come you didn't tell me before?" Vegeta's tone was neither angry nor frustrated, just curious. "I don' know what your game is, but I told you before...I do not care about her, I never did and I never will, to me she is nothing but one of many slaves that I slept with once. So whatever little game you're playing to amuse yourself...you need to stop before you really piss me off." The prince touched ground and walked to the third class. "Can I trust that got through your thick head?"

"You care that much huh?" Kakarotto responded, Vegeta's face underwent a dramatic change in seconds, from neutral to red from rage. "I really didn't mean it, I only said it `cause you made me and I didn't tell you before, because there was never a chance to, and I didn't think you cared... but boy was I wrong!" The younger man put his hand behind his head and laughed wholeheartedly. Vegeta tripped him and put his knee on Goku's throat as his hand grabbed Kakarotto's hair to hold the head in place.

"Don't fuck with me Kakarotto, we have a week until we reach Lodos, if you want to get there in one piece you'll behave... believe me I can make this a living hell, for all of us." He applied pressure, making Goku open his mouth wide seeking air.

"Fine," cough up the third class, his tail had instinctively wrapped around Vegeta's wrist, "Fine...you're killing me."

+++

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Raditz walked in startling Celipa who sat in the dinning hall of her barracks, Mousroum and a few others were there as well. "Out!" the first class snapped looking at the others. There were a few complaints and very articulate shows of dissatisfaction from few, but all knew better than to cross the moody intelligence officer. After walking out alive from a fight with Vegeta Ouji, Raditz had acquired a god like status amongst the troops. Celipa rolled her eyes and grabbed Mousroum by the arms before the man could make his way out.

"Stay," she said, pulling hard so that Mousroum fell on his butt, sitting back down.

"Mousroum." Raditz warned menacingly, Celipa looked at the confused Saiyan telling him with her eyes that he better not move a muscle.

"Isn't he your friend Captain?" She asked sarcastically, narrowing her eyes at the taller man.

"You're pushing your luck." Raditz warned once more.

"I think I want to go." Mousroum said freeing his arm from Celipa's grasp and slowly backing away.

"Fucking coward... he's not going to do anything to you!" Celipa spat indignant.

"But I don't want him to witness what I'm going to do to you." Raditz said coming down to her level and whispering menecingly in her ear. She closed her eyes shuddering at the feeling of his breath down her neck "What's your game?" The first class snapped as soon as Mousroum was out the door.

"I play no games Captain," Celipa tried to pretend as if this was nothing and continue to eat her meal calmly. With his foot Raditz kicked the table so hard that it landed on the other side of the room, an array of chairs and food and dishes all over left behind. Celipa stayed sitting where she was, reminding herself that this man was in fact very strong and could send her to the next dimension if provoked enough.

"Don't you fucking dare..." he whispered again, he was so close to her face that it gave her goose bumps all over, even at the mists of a fight and possibly her death, she could not help to feel aroused, "what do you want?" he repeated in the same tone.

"Want...for what?" she took a noticeable gulp.

"To keep your mouth shut."

"To leave her." her words barely above a whisper, Raditz face went from anger to shock

"That's not happening." he said after a while.

"I already requested an audience with the Ou." Celipa added bracing herself for whatever would befall her, but moments tickled by, and nothing, she slowly, tentatively looked up to see Raditz shaking in rage, fighting for control.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked regaining his composure once more, "We grew up together, have fought together, I thought you were my friend." So that was all she meant to him, she was not even worthy to be considered a woman, tears began to form in her eyes, she never thought she'll live to see the day when she could not overcome her emotions and cry.

"Because I want you..." There she said it; finally put it out in the open, there was nothing left for her, no pride, no shame, just the devastating knowledge that she let him slip so far away from her grasp that he was completely out of reach; The desperation of wanting him so much, for so long and knowing that he would never be hers, was more than her heart could take.

"You say you want me, but yet you seek my hate," Raditz's words were toneless, her tears began their descent down her face and she didn't even care that he saw it, "You are one fucked up woman," he spat suddenly.

"I don't care what you think of me!" Celipa yelled, "Do you know how long I've waited for you to notice me, for you to turn from your long string of lovers and realize that I even exist?! I thought if I waited patiently enough, you'd run out of women to fuck and finally turn my way and give me a chance to show you how I feel, that I can be as good as any of them...but no, that bitch came, with her blue eyes and silky hair and stole you from me. She couldn't snare the prince into mating her and recognize her brat, so she found herself the perfect sucker for it." Raditz smacked her so hard that she found herself plastered on the wall, right next to the table he had previously kicked. Blood ran from her nose, staining the tears that fell free from her eyes, she never moved a hand to wipe them off, instead just started at him, a mixture of outrage and hate in her black stare. She didn't move either when Raditz began walking towards her, his gaze as hateful as her own, neither did she move, when he grabbed her by the back of her collar and dragged her to the window. She didn't resist, just let herself be dragged like dead weight across the room. Raditz kicked the window open and flew them both out of the room. Still she didn't resist, didn't care, her life was over anyways. The man she loved so much hated her, and she'd lost all respect for him, they couldn't work together anymore and that was worst than death. The fact that he was flying somewhere to kill her off actually made her happy, and that was a feeling she could not remember ever having. It excited her to know she would die by his hand.

Celipa closed her eyes and allowed herself to remember better times, when they were in training as brats, when they were comrades and fought together as equals, working for the same goal, when things like love and desire did not exist, only the thirst for battle. They flew a short distance. Suddenly she was thrown somewhere soft, her eyes snapped open and was shocked to see they were in her own barracks, her own room, on her own bed. When realization hit her Raditz was already on her kissing her roughly...Gods, it was better than she'd ever imagined, he tasted like...like...she couldn't even think of anything that tasted this good. Her hand flew to his hair, how long has she yearned to touch it, to run her fingers through it. Grabbing hands full of it she responded to him with an animalistic need she'd never known. Their tongues fought for dominance, her hand grabbing, tearing anything they could reach. She tore at his armor, and he had her naked in less than a heartbeat.

"Is this what you wanted?" Raditz rasped hoarsely against her lips, biting her, drawing blood and lapping it, she nodded her head yes, too dizzy from the pleasure to do anything else, he moved lower with his tongue driving her mad, she wanted him so badly it was becoming hard to breathe.

"Raditz...oh, Raditz" she whispered, his name music to her ears. He grabbed her tail and pull at it, a sharp pain mingled with pleasure she didn't know could possibly exist coursed through her being making her scream, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked

it hard while still playing with her tail.

"Do it you bastard!" she found herself shouting and hitting him with her fist, he looked up from her breast and gave her a malicious smirk, taking both her wrist in his hand, rendering her immobile.

"You want it...you'll get it on my terms bitch." he rasped against her ear, taking the lobe in his mouth and biting on it, tears were streaming down her face, the pleasure was almost too much to take; she was almost to the point of delirium. She wanted to feel him inside her...needed to.

"...Please..." she begged, but he only chuckled and continued his torture down her body. It went on for what it seemed an eternity, alternating from rough bites, to soft caresses, laps; kisses that were threatening to drive her mad. "I can't take it anymore..." the words barely able to come out. She was beyond all thought. His tail came to wrap itself around her thigh, tightening and loosening, every fiber of her being pulsed with the motion. He came up and looked into her eyes, she wanted to say something meaningful to him, she had imagined it so many times, but her voice had left her. He brought his free hand to his mouth and took his glove off with his teeth, letting it fall on her heaving chest, how long was he planning to keep on with this torture. The hand descended on her skin, igniting everywhere, it went lower and lower, his eyes never left hers, her mouth open agape unable to even moan, then long fingers were at the very center of her, she let out a loud moan and the world as she knew it was gone, and in its place came the earth shattering climax that ruled out all else. Her head shook form side to side as she called his name over and over.

"Is that all you got?" He whispered sarcastically, she couldn't respond, the last vestiges of her orgasm were not even gone when she found herself flipped on all fours, then he was inside, and it was like nothing she'd ever experienced, the size of him was enough to fill her completely...yes... oh god yes... all her dreams, her fantasies did not prepare her for the delicious reality. He began moving almost immediately, not even giving her a chance to adjust, she didn't care, she wanted it, wanted it all. And again she went to heaven and back; his tail wrapped around her throat and brought her up to lean against his chest, one hand on her breast and the other on her core.

"Is so easy to please you," his words whispered into her ear.

"I love you," She found no other words to say.

"You don't even know what that is."

"I know..." Another mind blowing orgasm hit her, making her sag weakly against him, he pulled out and she almost cried at the loss of him, she was thrown on her back, this time he entered her slowly, maddeningly so.

It went on for hours, his pace went from intoxicatingly slow, to bone breaking fast, and she took all of it.

"I don't want this ever to end..." she said, he sat on his calves and brought her to sit on him, his hand on either side of her hips bringing her up and down, they kissed, her tail wrapped around his waist, his movements became desperate, a low growl from deep within his chest.

"Ahh...oh god" Raditz growled, and then threw his head back, exposing his neck and shoulder. "I'm coming, I'm coming..." she heard him say and lost it, her teeth bit into his skin at the same time he let out a roar of completion, he held her head in place...as if she would go anywhere. Then he fell on top if her, heaving, he was heavy but she didn't care, he couldn't hurt her, she was no delicate Chikyuu-jin, she was a real woman. She put her arms around him and kissed his forehead tenderly; her tail found its way to his and coiled around it. All she could think was that she marked him, Raditz belonged to her.

"You marked me." Raditz said tonelessly after a long time.

"I did" Celipa responded lowly, smiling like an idiot.

"I don't love you."

"I don't care… I have love enough for the both of us."

"Hmph..."

+++

A/N: Whew! I don't know how I'm going to top that one when Bulma and Vegeta get theirs, but do not worry my dears, I will think of something (I got a couple of chapters before I have to worry about it^^) Things are starting to move a little faster now, I hope you guys like the new pacing, if not you know what you have to do to let me know.

Anyways... next stop the last part of "Destinies Reunited" in which of course Bulma will finally get to see papa... Stay tuned and don't be lurkers and drop me a line, it don't take that long.lol